๐Œ๐ฒ ๐„๐ง๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐‘๐จ๏ฟฝ...

By -selonophilewrites

๐š‚๐š’๐šŸ๐šŠ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š’ ๐™บ๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐š‘๐š—๐šŠ ๐™บ๐šž๐š–๐šŠ๐š› ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน-๐šข๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›-๐š˜๐š•๐š ๐š™๐šœ๐šข๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐š ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜ ๐šœ๐š๏ฟฝ... More

โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿน โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿบ โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿป โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿผ โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿฝ โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿพ โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿฟ โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿน โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿป โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฐ๐šž๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐š›'๐šœ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐š (๐š—๐š˜๐š๐šŽ) โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿบ โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿป โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿผ โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฝ โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿพ โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฟ โœฐ
โœฐ ๐šƒ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿน๐Ÿท โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿน๐Ÿธ โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿน๐Ÿน โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿน๐Ÿบ โœฐ

โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿน๐Ÿถ โœฐ

2.3K 218 80
By -selonophilewrites

𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢: 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚜: 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎, 𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚐𝚢, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢. 𝙽𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚎. 𝙴𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚞𝚍𝚐𝚎𝚝. 𝚄𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚢. 

I got up from the bed, heading for the bathroom. Today, I woke up with more headaches, and the same doctor who had seen me said that this was good news but that I should stay here another day so they can see my progress. Both my father and mother seemed relieved at the news. I didn't see Ashwin since yesterday and according to athai, he spent the whole night and morning at home and never came outside even for lunch, dinner, and breakfast. But, athai promised me he would come here as soon as he felt better. This made me a little guilty, as Ashwin is a person who has completely cut himself from the world. I try to make him change his mind, make him go out more now that he's out of the asylum, after one year, but he doesn't listen. I know that in the end, everything will be fine, but he doesn't realize it. After taking a shower and drying off, I wore my outfit for the day.

I took the kumkum put it in my hair partition. I laughed as I remembered a memory that accompanied me today. 

Two weeks ago (flashback)

I was in a hurry dripping my saree for the special event happening in the office. 

I suddenly heard a creaking noise and I immediately looked up to see which dalda was trying to intrude on my privacy. As I looked up I see Ashwin in his blue shorts and his vest, his daily go-to outfit munching on a carrot. 

"Ashwineyyy, out now, you're intruding on an innocent girl dripping her saree, aren't you ashamed of yourself," I shouted in a dramatic tone. 

"I'm intruding in on my wife, and no I'm not ashamed, in fact, may I help you," Ashwin said with his usual naughty smirk, trying to come closer, and I immediately pinned the saree's pallu to my blouse. 

"Too bad, manna, I'm done," I said proudly of my accomplishment looking at the mirror. I saw Ashwin scanning me with his eyes from my head to toe, and watched his face scrunch into a possessive one. 

"Oh no no no, Mrs. Ashwin Kumar, you're not going outside in that saree, all this are the only mine to see, now you're changing your outfit into one that covers everything, especially that waist," he said in a scolding tone. 

"You wish, I'm late, I have to go, take care, eat lunch before you take your medication, I will come and see," I say grabbing my sling bag and my car keys. I went into the living room as Ashwin followed me like a puppy with puppy eyes and a cute pout thinking he could convince me to change my dress. 

"Pleeeecchhhhhh," he said and I laughed remembering all the people moving away getting scared of him while we were walking down the sidewalk one day. 

"Nopeeeee," I said picking up my car keys and going to the exit of the house as a hand circled around my waist and pulling me harshly, making my back hit my husband's broad chest. He dragged me in the same position to the pooja room and getting the kumkum and applying it to my hair partition. 

"Haha, well all that bastards now know that you are married," Ashwin said in a kiddish tone and dusted his hand proud of what he accomplished. 

"And wait, I have one more thing," he said before running inside our bedroom like a kid while I just laughed. He came back outside dressed in a purple suit. 

"I'm also coming with you, no arguments," Ashwin said as he dragged me outside to our car. The entire night, his arms were encircled against me protectively and glaring at any boys who were looking at me. If looks could kill, the guys would be burned into ashes. 

End of flashback

I sat down in boredom as I reminisced the memories until I heard a loud noise and opened my mouth to scream something, to see if everything was okay when the door open to my room was opened quickly and brutally, and a figure I couldn't identify entered. A few seconds later it passed my mind. I widened my eyes as my eyes landed on Ashwin and noticed his red face and he was panting. Ashwin closed the door and locked it, just as someone tried to open it. 

"Ashwineyy? What are you doing? What was all that noise," I asked afraid of the answer? He didn't answer me right away. 

He went to the bathroom, went to the sink, opened the valve, and splashed water on his face, perhaps to catch his breath since it is more than obvious that he had run.

"Ashiwineyy, what happened," I asked as I was about to take the syringe from my arm to go to him, but he stopped with his stern glare, and I sat back just like a little kid who got a major scolding. 

"I came here to the hospital to see you, but they didn't let me in," he said with a pout and I frowned. 

"Why not," I asked confused. 

"Ummm.....because it wasn't visiting time," he said looking everywhere in the room but my eyes with a pout on his lips. I just started laughing rolling on the bed, and I stopped when I looked at Ashwin's serious face. 

"And why didn't you wait until the right time," I asked as I held the laugh between my lips. 

"Because I have to tell you before I forget it. I spent the entire day and night writing this," he said as he looked into my eyes with an intense look. 

"Tell me," I whispered as I shied away from his gaze. 

"Lost, as we stand before everyone my love for you is greater with each breath. I can't help but remember our first date, lost in your eyes. Again I find myself lost in your eyes. 

When you found me: I was dying, you gave me life. I was aimless, you gave me purpose. I was nobody, you made me somebody. I felt unworthy, you gave me strength. I am me because of you and I know I can only be whole when you're with me. We are two halves who fit together perfectly. I thank you for all you have given me and for who you have made me. 

We have faced unspeakable things and we're trying to come above them. I can take on the worst powers with you next to me. I have seen the parts you keep hidden from the world, and they are some of the best pieces. Before you, I was broken, lonely and only a fraction of what I could be, but with you I am whole. 

I don't promise perfection, for perfection soon gets boring. It dulls the senses and weakens the love we have. I can't promise we will never have to fight for our love, but I will always stand by your side ready to take on the world to keep your love as long as you let me have it. 

I promise to always keep your love in my heart, cherish it, and give you my love no matter the cost. I swear to be there when you need me, I refuse to go to bed upset with you. I will listen and consider your words before acting on them, and not make a decision in haste. 

I will love you until God decides it is time for us to leave this earth. We talk about how the lucky one is, but in truth, we are both lucky to have found each other when we did, because I believe we are meant to be. We saved each other. I could not bear to be ever without you. You are my soul mate and everything I am, I give to you and everything I am, I share with you. This is my promise to you," Ashwin says without stopping for breathing, as a cascade of waterfall flowed out from his eyes, making me cry kneeling down in happiness. 

"I know you might be thinking why I am saying this now, but when I was crossing the psychiatrist hospital you work in, to go home after I fought with you, I heard a guy talking about how beautiful you are and I couldn't control my rage and punched him and was about to walk away. But what he said next just broke my heart and I couldn't help but believe it might come true. He said that I am just a bloody murderer and why would a beautiful angel like you stay with me. Please don't leave, Sivaangi ma, I can't just that bear that thought, even in my mind," Ashwin said sliding down the wall kneeling crying down in pain, and breaking everything in front of him. 

I quickly took the syringe from my arm, even though I knew it could hurt me. Ashwineyy needed me. He's been through so much and we almost had a fight yesterday. I really didn't know how he kept all the inside himself. Ashwin was looking away from so he didn't see how close I got to him. I hugged his body with all the strength I had, not sure if it would resolve anything. Until I was reciprocated, and we stayed that way for a while. 

I sat down on the bed and dragged him and placed him on my lap. I caressed his hair and said, "Who's there for me except you? If that motherfucker said that, you will believe him, huh? Fine, then now, I will say: ASHWIN KUMAR LAKSHMIKANTHAN I AM NOT LEAVING YOU, AND EVEN IF DEATH PARTS US APART, I WILL WAIT FOR YOU IN HEAVEN." And Ashwineyy just chuckled while tears came out of his eyes, just like me. He laid on my lap me comforting him, and he did the same. 

After what happened, I opened my bedroom door and found almost the entire hospital, I opened my bedroom door and found almost the entire hospital trying to open the damn door, and I saw when everyone stayed surprised by my initiative to open the door.l Ashwin was behind me, holding my body and laughing hardly to see what I had done. Unfortunately, the nurses and doctors asked him "politely" to leave, and before he did he grabbed my waist hardly and kissed me, while all the nurses and doctors closed their eyes. I chuckled into the kiss and blushed. He left and the rest of the day was all about lying down, thinking about everything Ashwin had told me and I decided that when should I propose again.

I know an update after a long time, I'm starting to feel better and ideas are coming in. School is going to start soon, and since I will be busy soon, I decided to update the chapter soon. Thanks to all who waited patiently for me. 

After the adipoli news, since everyone is in Kulu Kulu mood just like me, I decided to give a romantic chapter, I tried my best, tell me guys if I reached your expectation

Now, moving on please tell me how this chapter was....what did you think about the conversation between Ashwin and Sivaangi??? 

Ignore the typos and grammatical mistakes. If I am not meeting your expectations please tell me!!!! Big hugs and kisses to all my readers and voters. Love you guys so much!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.5K 2.8K 7
While they are still uncertain of their feelings towards each other even after a year of the iconic cooking show; Ashwin & Sivaangi end up casted in...
267K 24.9K 64
Story of two individuals who chose different paths. But destiny decides to cross their path again. Is it for good or bad... That is left to destiny. ...
39K 2.4K 24
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐€๐ง ๐•๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐…๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ. ๐“๐ฐ๐จ ๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐†๐ž๐ญ ๐’๐ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐’๐ฆ๐š๏ฟฝ...
155K 13.3K 68
#Ashaangi#Ashwin#Sivaangi#Fanfiction It's an ashaangi fan fiction story...I hope you would enjoy this story. I've mixed both Tamil and English to mak...