Killa's World

By dailydoseofglocky

๐™ผ๐šข ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ; ๐™ผ๐šข ๐š›๐šž๐š•๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š†๐šŽ๐š•๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š–๐šข ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐š•๐š ๐ŸŒŽ More

Killa's World
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
Social Update #1 ๐Ÿ’™
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
Social Update #2 ๐Ÿ’™
Chapter 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
๐Ÿ’‹ ๐ฟ๐‘‚๐‘‚๐พ๐‘† ๐พ๐ผ๐ฟ๐ฟ ๐Ÿ’‹
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
Chapter 26
MEMORY LANE WITH THE GANG ๐Ÿ’™
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
SOMEONE SAY BOOK 2 ?!
BONUS CHAPTER

Happy Mother's Day Killa ๐Ÿ’

678 15 4
By dailydoseofglocky

Javen's POV

"What the fuck." I woke up smelling something buring and my smoke detector beeping like crazy.

Getting out the bed fast I didn't even get a chance to put my glasses on.

I ran down the stairs straight into the kitchen and seen Key along with Jae'Lah, Kenai and Makyah.

"What the fuc- what y'all doing." I sighed putting my hand over my face.

"We tried to make you pancakes and eggs but daddy burnt the pancakes." Kenai jumped up and down laughing.

"Snitch." Key mumbled.

"HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!" Jae'Lah and Kenai shouted.

They ran up to me and gave me a big hug.

"Thank you babies." I smiled as I kissed the both them on the forehead.

I looked over at key and he was scratching his head.

"Aye mane yall go put yall shoes on..we going to IHOP." He suggested making me laugh.

"We can wear our pj's!" Kenai yelled as she ran upstairs.

"YES!" Jae'Lah shouted right behind her.

"Hey my big girl." I smiled as I picked Makyah up out of keys arms.

She was moving around giggling.

"You burnt the kitchen down for me today..that's so nice." I hugged Markeyvious.

"You not mad?" He asked me.

"No bae I ain't mad you tried." I told him as he sighed in relief.

"But you cleaning this shit up when we get back." I told him.

"Y'all ready?" I asked as Jae'Lah and Kenai came back down stairs.

"Yes!" They said as Key grabbed the car keys to the Rolls Royce truck and we walked outside the door.

•sᴡɪᴘᴇ

•sᴡɪᴘᴇ

•sᴡɪᴘᴇ

Keyglock: Happy Mother's Day to my biggest hater in the world 😂 I love you 5L wife ♥️

•sᴡɪᴘᴇ

•sᴡɪᴘᴇ

sᴡɪᴘᴇ

Javenamrie: Blessed to be the mother of these three girls right here! I am who I am today because of them and I'll continue to be who I am for them💐Happy Mother's Day to all you mama's out there.

As we pulled up to the house I seen a big sign outside that read Happy Mother's Day with some balloons around it.

"Aww thank you baby." I kissed key on the lips.

He got Jae'Lah and Kenai out the car for me as I took a picture of the sign.

"I wasn't expecting nothing today just us all chilling but this is real nice." I smiled.

"You know I couldn't just let today happen with out appreciating you." He kissed me.

"You appreciate me everyday and I thank you for it." I smiled as we walked inside the house.

"Y'all go out them on the refrigerator." I said as they ran in the kitchen.

"Jae'Lah what y'all finna watch on this TV?" I asked.

"Amazing world of gumball." She shouted.

"Ight here y'all go and please don't be to loud I got Makyah and I'm trying get her to sleep." I asked them.

"Okay mommy." She said as her and Kenai both jumped on the couch.

"Key- y'all seen where y'all's daddy went?" I asked them.

"Upstairs." Kenai said.

"Y'all need some y'all know where I'm at." I said as I walked upstairs with Makyah in my arms.

"Oh he must want his dick sucked tonight." I mumbled as I walked in the room.

"You know I gotta always treat you." Key came and took Makyah out my arms.

"And you know I always gotta see what you treated me with." I laughed as I walked over to the bags and started taking what was in them out.

"These the Dior slides I wanted so bad that I kept telling you about." I cheesed.

I went through all my bags and I was surprised half the stuff I got I told key I wanted and he listened.

"Yo fat ass." Key pushed me.

"Stop fucking playing for I beat yo ass." He kept trying to move his plate away from me.

"You just said in the car not to long ago you was tired from eating now you tryna eat my leftovers." He mugged moving away from me in the bed.

"Now I'm hungry again so let me get a piece of bacon nigga." I slapped him upside the head.

"See you been getting away with this shit to long." He got up from the bed.

I was laughing eating his bacon while I watched as he put his plate down.

"Stop putting yo hands on me dawg." He said grabbing my arms getting on top of me holding them down.

"Stop my bacon." I smacked my teeth seeing it fall on the floor.

"Get off of me!" I laughed and shouted.

"No nigga." He said.

"Nigga get yo ass off me-see now I done peed on my self move Markeyvious." I started laughing.

"Hell nawl." He got up quick.

"These my favorite pants bruh." He looked at the piss stain his stupid ass had got from sitting on me.

"That's what the fuck you get now change the sheets." I laughed as I got up.

"Why you can't change em?" He asked me.

"Nigga did you question me?" I asked.

"Duh nigga the fuck you mean." He laughed.

"I'm finna shower get yo goofy ass down the hall and get some sheets out the closet fuck wrong with you." We both laughed.

Javenamrie: Happy Mother's Day again to everybody MOSTLY me tho because I'm finna be a madre again out this hoe but this time it's different.

I'm going to be a mother to a little boy Jaeden🥺💙 thank you for another blessing @keyglock

I know guys I can't believe it.

Let me stop lying I CAN believe it..I was riding the hell outta of- I mean never mind.

Anyways I'm so happy to finally tell everybody about it because it's been so exciting to share this news since me and key found out.

The girls are happy to have a brother and especially Jae'Lah.

She wanted a brother so bad and she finally is getting one thank god.

Key was happy as hell when I told him he almost made me fall down the fucking stairs jumping up and down like a damn monkey.

He was finna spoil the shit on his story until I told him not to.

"I can't wait till my son get here! On god it's over with for all y'all in this house thinking y'all run me." Key said.

"What you mean? We do RUN you." I laughed.

"Hell y'all don't only person who run me is god." He said.

"Don't let god get you slapped and sleeping on the couch." I pointed.

"You going to hell." Key pointed making me laugh.

"Shut the fuck u-" I was interrupted by a loud thud.

"IT WASN'T ME!" Is all we heard before we ran down the stairs to see what happen.

"How y'all manage to make the TV fall." I said aggravated.

"They always up to no good when they left alone." Key laughed.

See y'all soon when Father's Day hit🤣♥️- Key

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL YOU MAMA'S OUT THERE 💐 YALL ARE APPRECIATED IF NOBODY SAID IT TO YOU WE SAID IT WE LOVE YOU
~ Javen & Glocky 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 5.3K 24
๐“๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค, ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ, '๐‡๐จ๐จ๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐š๐œ๐ž,' ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง...
548K 23.8K 46
"๐–ถ๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—†๐–พ, she isn't half of me" - ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ต ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜
39.7K 1.6K 21
สŸแดแดแด‹, แดส ษดแด€แดแด‡ แด แดษด, ษช แด‹ษดแดแดก แด€ษดแด… ษช'แด ๊œฐส€แดแด แด›สœแด‡ แด, ษช แด‹ษดแดแดก