Deja vu (An H20 / Originals C...

By _wannabe_mermaid_

"You know, you remind me of someone Hayley Marshall." "You do too, and old friend. The resemblance is uncanny... More

We meet again
The Full Moon
Going back
Rikki's
Strange Magic
Power
Bella
Finale

Eclipse

2.5K 96 1
By _wannabe_mermaid_

The water around the girls began to bubble. Esther began to chant, and a strange water-like haze appeared around the pool.

Esthers brows furrowed and she chanted something else, but the haze didn't fade. The barrier spell disappeared and the haze fell away.

"This is much cooler than a boat rescue." Rikki smiled.

"We'll it won't be if we're still here. Let's go." Rebekah said, swimming out.

Hayley followed her and Bella followed Hayley. Rikki shot one last glare at Esther and Denman before swimming away, making sure to splash them on her way out.

Esther spit out the mouthful of seawater she had just inhaled. Marcel sped away, Elijah, Klaus, and Kol following him.

"I thought you said this would work." Denman growled.

"It should have, but the magic in here blocks out mine." Esther frowned, shaking water off of her hands and squeezing it out of her clothes and hair.

"Then figure it out." Denman walked away.

Rebekah, Rikki, Bella, and Hayley went for a swim. Just like old times. They went back to the Moon Pool and found that Esther and Denman were gone.

They got out of the pool and dried off, then they heard footsteps and got ready to jump in and swim away when they realized it was just the Mikaelsons, and Marcel.

"So that's your big secret? You're fish?" Kol chuckled.

"And you're an f-boy." Rikki smirked.

"Rikki there's no boundary spell to protect you this time." Rebekah warned.

"I can handle myself." Rikki shrugged.

"Can you?" Kol asked, speeding behind her and baring his fangs only to have Rikki raise her hand and clench her fist.

He dropped to his knees, "Agh!"

"Told you." She said, unclenching her fist. "Doesn't feel good to have your blood literally boil does it?"

"How did you do that? You're not a witch." Marcel furrowed his brows.

"It's different magic." Rebekah said.

"What kind of magic?" Elijah asked curiously. "Can you two do it?"

He motioned to Rebekah and Hayley.

"They're vampires so no." Kol rolled his eyes.

"Actually they can, if Rebekah's always been a vampire and she could do it a few years ago I'm sure she could do it now." Rikki said.

"So what? You all make things hot?" Klaus laughed.

Rebekah rolled her eyes and stuck her arm out, freezing the Moon Pool.

"Ahh, fire and ice." Elijah said.

"Bella has a similar power, but it makes things... like putty, and then she can change it into glass." Hayley said.

"And what? You got left out?" Kol fake pouted.

Hayley stuck her hand out and made his blood pump backwards, killing him momentarily.

"Oh!" Bella exclaimed.

"Sick." Rikki nodded.

"Is he okay?" Bella asked.

"No he's dead, but he'll wake up." Rebekah said.

"Okay.." Bella nodded slowly.

"Hey you did that to Miriam. But it made her come back alive... not die." Rikki tilted her head.

"That's because instead of getting his blood pumping normally I made it pump backwards." Hayley explained.

"So you.. heat things, you freeze them, you solidify things, and you have telekinesis for liquid stuff." Marcel said, pointing to each girl accordingly.

"Yep, that sounds right." Rikki nodded.

"And why does Esther need that?" Marcel asked.

"I have no idea." Hayley said.

"Me either." Rebekah frowned.

"She said something about making people human again. I think she was talking about you guys." Bella piped up.

"Yeah she said her kids, I'm guessing that's.. all of you." Rikki said, motioning to everyone.

"Marcel and Hayley aren't, but the rest of us are." Rebekah said.

Rikki began to melt the ice on the Moon Pool.

Kol woke up, "What the hell Hayley?"

She shrugged.

"Why was I the target?" Kol asked.

"Cause you're an ass." Rebekah said.

"I wasn't asking you." Kol frowned.

Rebekah raised her hand and Kol jumped up, "Hey no! No more voodoo stuff!"

"Mermaid magic." Rikki grinned.

"Rikki..." Rebekah sighed, beginning to feel embarrassed.

"What do you want to call it then?" Rikki asked.

After a short pause, Rikki nodded, "Mermaid magic it is."

Rebekah rolled her eyes, "You're not funny."

"Whatever, this is boring and I have a store to run. Byee." Rikki said, diving back into the pool.

"And I have to work there." Bella said, following Rikki.

"Guess we can just meet there." Hayley suggested.

"Where?" Marcel asked.

"Rikki's Cafe.." Hayley raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, right. Sounds good to me." Marcel said.

"Kay, see you there then." Hayley nodded, then she dove into the pool and disappeared.

"So, you're a mermaid." Kol taunted.

"Shut up." Rebekah said, executing a perfect dive into the pool as she disappeared.

They guys finally reached Rikki's.

Rebekah, Hayley, and Rikki were crowded around something behind the counter. The guys sat down on the barstools at the counter.

Bella was wiping off tables with a dry cloth. A random guy came in and tried to flirt with Bella, she quickly got to safety behind the counter with the girls.

"Nate's here." She warned.

Hayley ducked under the counter, earning a laugh from Kol and Marcel.

"Ah! Emma's back! I swore I just saw Cleo..." Nate announced.

"Nope, no Cleo." Rebekah said, acting like Emma.

Klaus raised an eyebrow at the change of character, and accent. Elijah tilted his head slightly, and Kol and Marcel exchanged an amused look.

Rikki smirked. Nate frowned, "Aww, too bad. I guess I'll just have to settle for Bella."

"Please don't." Bella cringed.

Nate tried to come behind to counter but Rikki stopped him, "Nate we don't need to have another incident do we?"

Nate shook his head, "No, we don't."

"Then go somewhere else please." Rikki said.

"Ugh fine." Nate sighed, sitting down at a table and facing away from them.

Hayley came back up from the ground, "That was.."

"Short and tight?" Rikki said, laughing.

"Oh don't remind me of that." Hayley laughed.

"It happened two times." Rikki laughed more.

"It happened again after I left?" Rebekah laughed.

"Oh it did, I was there." Bella laughed.

"I knew Cleo was back." Nate shouted, getting back up.

"I have to use the bathroom." Hayley pushed past them, locking herself in the bathroom.

"I thought vampires didn't have to use the bathroom.." Bella said.

"They don't." Rebekah smiled.

"Oh.. oh! I get it now." Bella laughed.

"Why does everyone keep running away from me?" Nate asked.

"Because you're you." 'Emma' said, earning more funny looks from her brothers.

"Exactly! So why are they running away?" Nate asked, completely oblivious.

Bella facepalmed.

'Emma' sighed, "Nate! Leave!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8K 844 22
The story begins at the Mikaelson Ball from the 3rd series of the 14th episode. It focuses on Kol and Elena and how the two fell in love. Elena is se...
38.1K 795 22
This is based around season 3 of the vampire diaries. It starts off with Stefan meeting Rebekah and Klaus but instead of klaus compelling Stefan to f...
33.1K 554 38
[Oneshot requests open] βœ”οΈ π‘ͺπ’π’Žπ’‘π’π’†π’•π’†π’… ❌ π™€π™™π™žπ™©π™šπ™™ βœ”οΈπ‘¨π’„π’„π’†π’‘π’•π’” 𝑢𝒏𝒆-𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒕 𝑹𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒔 "𝑩... π‘©π’‚π’Œπ’‚!" Monika was deleted...
42K 1.1K 23
Elena Gilbert is the Twin Sister of Emily Gilbert but there's a big difference between, Emily's Human while Elena is a Hybrid, a Werewitch Hybrid. Si...