Deadly Love ( Kaneki X Reader...

Por pikachu1470

Más

[Chapter 1]
[Chapter 2]
[Chapter 4]
[Chapter 5]
[Chapter 6]
[Chapter 7]
[Chapter 8]
[Chapter 9]
[Chapter 10] FINAL

[Chapter 3]

1.6K 49 19
Por pikachu1470

Another week slowly passes by after your sister's death. You stare at the teacup in your hands.

"Oi! (Y/n), help out!" Touka says running from table to table with a tray with half full and half empty teacups.

"Alright! Give me a second!" You respond putting the teacup down and getting a handful of menus.

You take orders and fill them in while Touka takes a break.

"And you call me lazy." You tell her.

"You were just standing there staring at a cup."

"That cup looked very interesting." You state trying to defend yourself.

"Yup, just like the other 50." She says bluntly.

You serve a couple two iced coffees. "Here ya go!" You say placing the cups on the table.

"Thank you." The girl says smiling , while the boy just nods in response.

You smile back at the girl and nod at the boy.

You sit next to Touka on the counter. "Ugh! I'm so tired!" You exclaim.

"Not my fault. Here. " Touka says sliding your favorite coffee towards you.

"Thanks." You say sipping your coffee.
After about 15 minutes it becomes less busy and only you and Touka were in the cafe at the time.

"I hate it when it gets busy." You say flatly putting your head down.

"I know, but Boss seems okay with it." She says cleaning a tea cup.

You then hear the bell ring signaling another customer has entered.

You on your heel and say smiling, "Hello! How may I--" you get cut off to see Hide standing there with bags under his brown eyes.

"Hide, what happened? It looks like you haven't slept in days." You say approaching the boy.

"I haven't slept in days." He says staring at the floor with a blank expression.

"C'mon have a seat. I'll get you some coffee. " you say walking towards counter.

"Thanks, (y/n)..."

He sits by the counter with his head down. As you make his coffee you can see he's making an effort to stay awake.

"Here." You say sliding the coffee to him.

He silently takes the coffee and takes sip by sip.

"So tell me what happened. " you say leaning on the counter.

"I...I..." He begins trailing off.

"You...? What?" You say tilting your head to side.

"I encountered a ghoul." He says looking deep into his coffee.

You then remember that you meet Hide in Kaneki's apartment.

You gasp. "Are you hurt?"

He shakes his head. "She told me not to tell anyone, but I can trust you, right (y/n)?" He looks up at you. His brown eyes piercing your (e/c) eyes.

"Of course."

He looks back down at his coffee. "But it was strange though. She was at Kaneki's apartment." His expression became worried. "What if she's planning in killing him?!" He panics.

"Hey, calm down. Everything is going to be okay. "

He continues. "Or he might die of starvation. When I when to see him, the doctors said he wasn't eating. It worries me..." He finishes his coffee and pushes to the side.

You stare down at your hands. Knowing that you scared Hide so badly he can't sleep.

"Well you should get some rest its getting late." You say stretching.

"Yeah... I should..." He says getting up.

"Here." He says handing you the money for the coffee.

"Oh! Don't worry about it! Its on me!" You chirp.

"Oh (y/n), I couldn't ple--" he gets cut off by your glare.

"I said, its on me!"

"Alright! Alright! Thanks then." He says waving and leaving the cafe.

You turn off the lights and head up stairs to your room.

Should I visit Kaneki-kun? He got out of the hospital today... Yeah...I should.

You grab your mask and hoodie. Putting them on quickly. You only remove your apron because the hoodie will be blocking your uniform. You change your shoes and leave.

You walk on the roofs quietly not making a sound. You watch your shadow mimico your movements with the moonlight.

You stare at your feet, getting lost in thought.

I miss Rize...

Then something immediately snaps you out of your thoughts.

It was 'her' scent. Rize's scent....

"She's..." You whisper, now running.

You follow her scent and it leads you to Kaneki's apartment.

"Huh...?"

You go by Kaneki's window and see him stuffing his face with human food and quickly running towards the restroom.

Rize...?

Her scent is on...him? Why?

You continue to watch the boy in tears. Running from the bag to the restroom in a matter of seconds.

He drops all the food and wrappers on the floor. Making a huge mess of his apartment.

He then takes a pot and boils a...hamburger? You weren't sure by the angle.

You see him sit down and take a fork.
He takes a piece of the hamburger with his hand shaking. He puts the meat in his mouth as a tear falls down. He puts the fork down and throws the food and wrappers away.

You quietly enter the room, careful to not startle the boy.

You go behind him. He looks down at the plate. He begins to tremble.

"Why do you have Rize's scent?"

The boy turns and jumps back, hitting his back on the counter.

"AHHHHHH!!" He screams.

"Can you please stop with that?! Damn! Your gonna make me deaf!" You say rubbing your ears.

He leans against the counter and slides down to the floor. He begins to sob in his hands.

"J-Just kill me... Ki-kill me now..." He says.

You raise and eyebrow and crouch next to him.

"Just eat me! A-Aren't you hungry!? Eat me!" He yells tears running down his pale cheeks.

"I'm not a cannibal." You respond.

"I'm not a ghoul...I'm human." He says.

You lean over to him and sniff his collar.

"Nope, you have my sister's scent." You say.

"Your sister...?"

"Yup." You nod. "Rize was my sister before she died. "

He gives you an apologetic look. "I-I'm sorry..."

"No, need. You didn't do anything. I'm just wondering, why the hell do you smell like her?" You ask.

"T-They... A-After... She she..." He stutters.

"Can you say it clearly?"

He sighs. "After they found us, they took her organs and transplanted them into me, since she messed up mine..." He says lifting up his shirt, revealing a scar.

"Oh..."

He let's out a small laugh.

"What's so funny?"

"Why am I even telling you this?
Should you be killing me... Spilling my blood against the walls and floor.... Don't you want to kill me because of what I did?
Your sister is dead because of me... Why... Why don't you avenge her...?" He says shakily.

"Reasons." You say sitting down.

"C'mon, your probably hungry. I know where we could get some nice fle--" you get cut off by him.

"I'm not going to eat flesh... I'm not losing my humanity..." He says looking down.

You stand. "Dude, trust me, you don't want to go there. Starvation for a ghoul is a living hell. "

"IM NOT LOSING MY HUMANITY!!" He yells.

His voice echoes through the small apartment.

This slightly angers you. You grab him by the collar raising him.

"You have no right to yell at me. It was your fault for falling for my sister. Now...... she's dead..." A few tears escape. "Its your fault she's dead... I would kill you right now... But...you're lucky... I don't kill if they have my families scent."

He looks at you, eyes filled with shock. He trembles as he tries to make you release your grip on his shirt.

You drop him, making a loud 'thud' through the whole house.

You leave the apartment, feed up with this guy. You slam the window causing a crack.

You go through the streets your mask covered by some tears.

You then see a familiar blue hair. Touka...

You follow her scent for a while and become to get bored. But Rize's scent catches your attention again. You see Kaneki in the middle of the crosswalk. Drooling, looking at the people around him.

He then snaps out of his little trance when he sees everyone is avoiding him.

He walks alone for the rest of the night but something catches his attention. "Its smells like mom's home cooking..." He says following the scent.

You follow him knowing that scent your whole life. Its just a corpse.

When he finally finds it was a corpse he falls on his hands and knees. "I was lead here by a corpse..."

The man eating the corpse says something, you can't quiet make out. He then is killed by... Nishiki.

Nishiki approaches Kaneki as Kaneki just lays there. ((A/N I don't remember the first episode too well so..  Yeah and I don't feel like watching it again...))

He kicks Kaneki sending him towards the wall.

Kaneki!

You watch as Nishiki approaches Kaneki.
"You shouldn't be in my hunting grounds..." He was about to kick Kaneki again but you deflect the kick with you kagune.

"Eh... (Y/n).... Long time no see..." He says hands in his pocket.

"Shut up..." You say panting.

"So you wanted to protect your sister. Oh, but looks like she isn't there. Its a boy. "

"He's half ghoul and half human."

"Meaning he'll taste better." He says his pupils turn blood red and black.

He takes his kagune out, wrapping around his leg.

"Leave him alone." You say raising all 5 of your kagune.

He sends a kick towards you. You quickly deflect his kick. You grab his leg.
He seems surprised. You a pick him up.

"You have no chance against me." You say to his face and throw him against the wall.

"Heh, same old (y/n)..." He says wiping the blood from his mouth.

"Same old Nishiki, oh and by the way how's Kimi? You gonna eat her soon, or do I have to do it for you..." You say harshly.

He gritts his teeth and clenches his fist. "Don't bring Kimi into this!!" He says trying to punch you but you deflect it.

Then Nishiki is kicked in the back making him fall to the ground.

It was Touka...

"Hey, Touka..." You say awkwardly.

She looks at the Kaneki, who is now trembling in fear as he is surrounded by three ghouls, you, Touka, and an unconscious Nishiki.

You blink. "What?"

"He's hungry, isn't he?" She says.

"Y-You b-both work at A-Anteiku..." He stutters.

"Yup." You say removing your mask showing you (e/c) eyes to the boy with a grin on your face.

"You still wear that?" She asks, pointing to your mask.

"Yes, you still wear the bunny? So what's the problem?"

Light blush covers her face. "Shut up."

You giggle.

"So Kaneki, right?"

The boy nods.

"You hungry?" Touka asks ripping off a piece of flesh off the corpse.

He shakes his head. "No!" 

"Hold him." Touka demands.

You take his arms and pin them behind his back. You use your kagune to open his mouth and grab his legs.

Touka walks towards both of you, with the flesh in her hand.

Kaneki's tries to break out of your grip.

"NO! NO! LET ME GO! PLEASE! I BEG OF YOU! PLEASE DON'T!" He screams.

Touka shoves the flesh in his mouth.
You close his mouth.

"Swallow." She demands.

He shakes his head violently.

"Swallow it!" She demands gripping his head with her bloody hands.

He finally swallows it. You let go of his arms and he falls on his hands and knees trembling.

"I'm not human anymore...am I?" He asks shakily.

"Eh... Yes and no." You respond.

"Stop acting like a little bitch!" Touka yells at him. He begins to sob.

Touka kicks him in the stomach sending him towards the wall.
He screams in pain at the impact.

"Kaneki!"
You say running over to the black haired teen.

"Leave him." She says walking out of the little alley way.

"Don't worry. You're going to be fine." You say trying to comfort him.

He coughs up blood.

"Eh.. Ok, let's go." You say picking him up and throwing him over your shoulder.

You walk back to Anteiku, with Kaneki still unconscious on your shoulder. You walk into the cafe and see Touka sipping her coffee.

"I told you to leave him." She says a little agitated.

"I'll go ahead and leave your best friend in a trash can, dead next time, alright?" You state opening the door, not daring to make eye contact with her.

You then feel a sudden pain in your left cheek. She slapped you.

"Shut your fucking mouth!" She yells.
You stop for a moment a grin forming.

"Good night, Touka." You say flatly.

You go to your room and lay Kaneki down on your bed.

You sigh, looking at the black heired boy covered in blood.

You remove his jacket and wipe his face clean with a wet towel.

"Good night, Kaneki." You say.

Her scent pains you.

"And...Good night....... Rize..." You say as few tears fall. You kiss the boy on his forehead and sleep in the small couch in your room.

((A/N I AM SO SORRY I DIDN'T POST YESTERDAY. OMG. MY WIFI WASNT WORKING. I AM SO SORRY.))

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

16.4K 267 20
Y/N was a strong, beautiful, athletic, skillful, smart, and challenging girl she only lives with her siblings because her mom died and her dad had go...
255K 5.8K 57
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc