The Dragon Warrior

By InfernoFrost

Moonblood is an average dragon from the element of Chaos, born among other dragons and destined to grow with... More

Chapter One: Life's Beginning
Chapter Two: Wolf Onyx and the Blacksmith
Chapter Three: Unexpected Visits
Chapter Four: Skylo and Hydra
Chapter Five: Heat Stroke and...Magic?
Chapter Six: Storms Of Chaos and Shadows Of Death
Chapter Seven: Eagle Feather
Chapter Eight: Life Or Death
Chapter Nine: The Cliff
Birch Trees And Death Dragons

PLZ READ!!!

1.2K 20 4
By InfernoFrost

Hey everyone! It's been a while! Just want you to know, I plan to go through and edit the chapters, so I hope to get this book in good shape within the month so we can start updating it! It would help a lot if you could leave helpful tips below each chapter, just to let me know what you might like to see.

Don't like a character? Is the pace too fast or slow? Are you confused about something> Do I describe certain scenes too much? Heck, just say "Eh, could be better". I want to hear from you!

Lastly, please keep in mind that you should probably go through and reread the story. It will help you remember stuff that you forgot, and I guarentee that there will be new scenes and new information! Just look for the "Edited" at the beginning of a chapter to see which ones are all pretty now!

Enjoy ------>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 42.8K 90
Kenta Bernard, a seventeen-year-old, died of leukemia in the hospital and was reincarnated in a novel that he has yet to finish. He is the ill second...
1.6M 112K 26
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
273K 13.4K 61
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
257K 35.6K 20
လက်တွေ့ဘဝနှင့် နီးစပ်ချင်ယောင်ဆောင်ခြင်း