Fate ¦| [KAIHUN]✓[COMPLETED]

Por shxnwu

[SEHUN] ▶A single parent who raises his own son all by himself. Nothing is important more than his son and he... Más

°PROLOGUE
°CHAPTER 1
°CHAPTER 2
°CHAPTER 3
°CHAPTER 4
°CHAPTER 5
°CHAPTER 6
°CHAPTER 7
°CHAPTER 8
°CHAPTER 9
°CHAPTER 10
°CHAPTER 11
°CHAPTER 12
°CHAPTER 13
°CHAPTER 14
°CHAPTER 15
°CHAPTER 16
°CHAPTER 17
°CHAPTER 18
°CHAPTER 19
°CHAPTER 20
°CHAPTER 21
°CHAPTER 22
°CHAPTER 23
°CHAPTER 24
°CHAPTER 25
°CHAPTER 26
°CHAPTER 27
°CHAPTER 28
°CHAPTER 29
°CHAPTER 30
°CHAPTER 31
°CHAPTER 32
°CHAPTER 33
°CHAPTER 34
°CHAPTER 35
°CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
°CHAPTER 39
°CHAPTER 40
°CHAPTER 41
°CHAPTER 42
°CHAPTER 43
°CHAPTER 44
°CHAPTER 45
°CHAPTER 46
°CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
SEQUEL FATE

CHAPTER 48

420 38 34
Por shxnwu

Author's POV

Taeyong could feel his heart thumped wildly when the car he was dragged into stopped. He glanced at the mirror to see a huge mansion in front of him.

He frowned, looking around as the men started going out of the car.

"Hurry up!" one of them started to drag him out of the car. His grip was too strong and painful for him.

He tried to free himself but they were holding him too tight. It was scary and horrifying. 

He entered the mansion, he knew for sure who was the person behind all of these. There would be no one else.

"Let me go!," he hissed towards the men but they pretended to not hear him.

His ears suddenly caught the sounds of footsteps heading towards him and saw the expected person there.

"You! I know it is you," he scowled. 

"Oh, that is not a nice way to greet your father, son," Daejung responded as he pulled out his evil smirk.

Taeyong scoffed. "I'm surprised you actually remember that I'm your son," he quipped. "I thought someone like you would choose to forget about my existence."

Daejung huffed. "It is not like I have a choice."

"Let him go," he demanded to his men which they quickly released Taeyong. 

Later, they walked away from the scene to leave both of them by themselves.

"What do you want from me?," Taeyong questioned, clinching his teeth in anger. 

Daejung shrugged his shoulder as he walked towards the living room, plopping down on the sofa calmly. 

"Have a seat, we will talk," he said. 

Taeyong was hesitating for a while before he finally took a seat at the sofa right in front of him. He kept telling himself to remain calm.

He didn't want to look weak in front of the person who had ruined his life. He hated being looked down.

"So, I will just be honest with you," Daejung began. 

"I need you to be here so I will have my money," he said. "Well I tried many times to invite you nicely but you were too stubborn, just like your mom," he scoffed.

Taeyong furrowed his eyebrows. 

"Why does that have anything to do with me? Seriously, I don't understand why do you need to come back? After everything you had done to us and right now, you only know how to destroy people's lifes!"

He was really furious right now. 

Daejung only looked at him with a cold look. "You better watch your mouth, young man," he sternly stated. 

"Can't you think logically? Do you think I would want to spend my whole life with a guy like... Sehun?," he pulled out a disgust face.

Taeyong grasped his fist tightly.

"We were married before because my parents forced me to and not because I want to," the elder stood up, crossing his arms on his chest.

"Once I knew he was pregnant, I decided to divorce him," he said those without any doubt. "What do you expect?"

He scoffed to see the anger on his son's face. "I was still too young to have a child," he uttered. "I don't have time for a child, I still want to enjoy my life."

Taeyong clinched his teeth in anger. "Don't you dare speak in that way about my mom," he hissed, supressing his own angers.

Daejung scoffed. "What do you want to do about it?"

"Why don't you and your wife have your own child? Why do you have to mess with me?!"

"Well we want the money now," the guy replied as he sat down back. "To wait for it, it will take much longer," he replied.

"That's right."

Taeyong turned his head aside where a lady was walking down the stairs towards them. She was smiling arrogantly at him.

"Besides, aren't you the son as well? So be nice and help us, okay?," she uttered as she plopped down beside her husband.

"I would rather die than admitting him as my father," he snapped. 

Daejung looked at the lady beside him before both of them bursted out in laughter. 

"Well son, admit it or not, you will still be my son," he scoffed, smirking at him.

Taeyong was breathing heavily. "I wish a jerk like you is not my father," he stated those. 

"What did you say?," Daejung stood up, got near the boy. "Repeat that if you dare," he snapped in anger. 

No one had ever disrespected him in that way.

Taeyong was not afraid. He lifted his head to look into the elder's eyes. "I wish I don't have a father like you, a jerk!"

A slap landed on his face as soon as he finished his sentence. It was hard enough to make him fall on the floor.

"I told you to watch your mouth!," he yelled in furious. 

Taeyong rubbed the place he was slapped while scoffing. "I don't have to respect a person like you. Someone that is selfish, and will ruin other's people lifes for their own satisfy," he sneered.

He slowly got up, looking at the guy with a glare as well. Not frightened at all to see him.

Daejung was about to land another blow before he felt a pull. His wife hinted him to calm down as she stood up.

"Listen here little boy, I suggest you settle down and to stop protesting. You do not want us to do anything to your mom and your dad right?," she uttered.

A smirk was curved when Taeyong seemed to back down. 

"You know that we can do anything to them," she reminded him. 

Taeyong snorted in anger. "Don't you dare disturb my mom and my dad," he snapped at her.

"Wow, you can call that guy your dad but not me, your real dad?," Daejung snickered. 

The younger sneered. "He treats me like his real son, instead of leaving me and ruining my own life like you did," he stated.

"You do have the gut to call yourself a dad after what you did? I don't know you got no shame at all."

 "But are you sure he is not like others hm? I heard what he did to you and your mom," the lady suddenly said. 

Taeyong rolled his eyes as he let out a sneer.

I know you are the one behind all those photos you sent to mom," he snapped at her.

The lady crossed her arms. "Oh, you know?" she was a little taken aback by that.

If Taeyong knew about this, why did he and Sehun left Kai the other day?

Daejung was also feeling the same thing.

This time, Taeyong scoffed as he took a steps backwards to sit down on the sofa. "Come on, you should have been more careful to plan something."

They looked at each other, trying to hide their panicks. 

"What plan do you mean?," he asked, pretending.

Taeyong shrugged. "You know it more for sure," he replied.

"Do you think that thing can break us apart?," the boy chuckled while saying that. "I know Mr Kim well, he would never do such things," he stated.

The lady rolled her eyes. "Are you sure? Didn't he tell you how we enjoyed the night?," she was already panicking.

"What night do you mean? The one in your imagination?," Taeyong grinned.

Daejung was furious. "You, shut up!," he yelled at him. "Guards! Come here," he shouted to the whole mansion but no one showed up.

"Where the hell are they?!," he yelled in frustration.

"Do you mean me, Daejung?"

A familiar voice was heard from their behind. The figure succesfully made Daejung widened his eyes in shock. 

"How can you be here?!," he was not expecting any of this moreover for Kai to be here. 

Kai shrugged his shoulder. "Well weren't you planning on calling me over? I thought you want to meet me or something?," he replied.

"If not Kai then, is it me?"

Sehun suddenly appeared out of nowhere, approaching them. 

Daejung looked at his wife in horror. What the hell was happening here? How can they be here?

--

Hey! Hope you like the chapter! I'm really sorry if it is getting weird or anything, I will try my best to fix the upcoming one! 💕🌹

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

256K 14.8K 50
• 'Kim Jongin' is a single father of his only son. He was known as a popular young entrepreneur who owns big companies. He doesn't have any intention...
1.7K 45 1
Luhan is a troubled kid. He never really had friends, but the two tha made up his whole world. Xiumin and Sehun had been with Luhan ever since they w...
575 9 15
Sehun is nerd and has been in love with Baekhyun for the past two years. Jongin is a loner and has been in love with Sehun for a long time. Sehun and...
23.5K 1.6K 29
{This is not a sequel to 'Pretty Boy'} {Cover credits to the owner, I only changed it slightly} ------------------------------------- Everyone falls...