Weird destiny

By timtim927

"I wish I could find the true love! Ahhh this cruel world." "I wish I could find my true love! My destinied l... More

Characters
1 (Soul)
2 (Destiny)
3 (Prince)
4 (Prince Jungkook)
5 (Lovable)
6 (Cooking)
7 (History)
8 (Destinied love)
9 (Rules)
10 (Proposal)
11 (New)
12 (Weird prince)
13 (Fantasy)
14 (Great prince)
15 (Married)
16 (Information)
17 (Finding)
18 (Weird)
19 (My everything)
20 (Crazy land)
21 (What happened)
22 (Near)
23 (Bet)
24 (Baby)
25 (Ceremony)
26 (Out)
28 (Plan)
29 (My best)
30 (Politics)
31 (Three words)
32 (Shy)
33 (Trip)
34 (Silla)
35 (There)
36 (Sandeul)
37 (Wake up)
38 (I will)
39 (Find)
40 (Pure love)
41 (Like a prince)
42 (Unfair)
43 (Destinied)
44 (Inlove)
45 (Devil)
46 (Having you)
47 (Happy day)
48 (Same world)
49 (War)
50 (Not ready)
51 (Princes)
52 (No one can be you)
53 (Happy)
54 (With me)
55 (Mystery)
56 (Hidden)
57 (Truth)
58 (First meeting)
59 (Real love)
60 (Tell)
61 (Love)
62 (The story)
63 (Find)
64 (Angry)
65 (Attack)
66 (Melody)
67 (Left)
68 (Back)
69 (Beautiful couple)
70 (Miss)
71 (Unbelievable)
72 (Beside you)
73 (Own ways)
74 (Dream)
Epilogue
Epilogue II

27 (Pregnant)

1.5K 117 10
By timtim927

Jungkook pov

I looked at Seokjin who was walking back and forth deep thinking. He pouted while was thinking and then shook his head.

"Sweetheart is something wrong?" He looked at me.
"I am thinking about something."
"What?" He came and sat across me.
"Not important! Anyway what is the news about Silla's embassodor. He was supposed to be here earlier." I sighed.
"Yeah I don't know why but I feel something's wrong!"
"So you think like this too?"

"So you were thinking about this!"
"Not exactly! Trying to remember something. But I am sure he will appear tomorrow."
"How do you know?" He smirked.
"Surprise! I can see the future!" He said and laughed.
"Not funny!" He looked at me.
"You think I am lying?" I looked at him. He giggled and stood up.
"It is funny but.....I can tell you lots of things." I chuckled and shook my head.

"Wow! My beautiful prince is a predictor now." I went near him but he stopped me. He stood on tip toes and looked at me.
"We will see who will win!"
"Yeah?" He giggled.
"Silla's embassodor will be here tomorrow. Get ready for our trip! Babyyyyy!" I narrowed my eyes. He is really confident about it.

"Aweer it'll be our honeymoon! I always wanted to go somewhere which has a beach Jungkook can you take me to the beach I heard about it!"
"Honeymoon?" He puffed and shook his head.

"You even don't go to honeymoon! Oh my god what do the new couples do in this world?"
"What?"
"Honeymoon is somewhere that you choose to go after your marriage. A beautiful trip that is really romantic! Making love and having beautiful and romantic time together. It is just about the two inlove person. Aweeeee!" I looked at him who was smiling widly and his hand was on his heart.

"Is it that good?" He looked at me.
"I don't know! I mean I am married to you and you are the only husband I had so typically I don't know. But from the things I heard and saw in movies yeah! Ah I once saw a movie that they made love in the shore. Imagine under the moonlight making love with your love!"
"Make love?" He looked at me and sighed.

"It means having sex- I mean sleeping with the one you love. We call it making love!" I started thinking! Why he uses lots of things for saying one meaning?
"Now go! Don't you have meetings? Ahhhhh someone come and take irresponsible person. Oh my goood I married a-"

"Hey hey hey! I am the crown prince!"
"So?"
"You must not speak like this to me." He narrowed his eyes.
"So you started it?"
"What?"
"Oh my god oh my god! Jungkook noooo!" He said and shook his head while had his hand on his chest.

"What happened? Are you all fine? Seokjin sweetheart let me call-"
"So now you are showing your real face! Come on hit me tell me harsh words you are the crown prince but me....I am...just a.....poor great prince.....that his abuser husband which is going to be the king is going to take his place and then will die-"

"Hey hey hey! What are you saying?" He looked at me with tightened brows.
"I want divorce!" I sighed and closed my eyes.
"Seokjin baby I didn't mean I can order you or these things of course our places are the same but don't you think you must respect me infront of maids and other ones." He pouted and started thinking.

"More you know how much I love you sweetheart! No way I see you lower than myself." He took a glance and giggled but then cleared his throat. I chuckled and shook my head.
"Ok! Cause I am kind you are forgiven. Now go! I have works as well."

"Ok!" I was about to go but he called me.
"Jungkook!" I turned to him.
"Yeah?" He smiled to me.
"Take care!" I smiled.
"You too!" He giggled.
"Ok go! Go go go!"

Jin pov

"Your highness I've heard she is making rumors that you cannot get pregnant!" I clicked my tongue.
"This witch! Who gets pregnant two months after marriage? She herself wasn't able to give birth and now is making rumors about me?" I shook my head.

"Yeri!"
"Yes your highness?"
"I am sure if queen hear these rumors she will brinh a prince or princess for Jungkook."
"Your highness prince just loves you!"
"I know that but.....we must do something!"

"What your highness!" I smiled.
"Bring Dr Seo here."
"Yes your highness!"

Jungkook pov

"Your highness we must be aware of our borders. We must double the soldiers for teh north borders so when we left you and queen be safe." My father nodded.

"More if they tried to do somethimg to us and army will attack them!"
"You are right son! Do the way you said." I smiled and nodded.

"Your highness!"
"Come in!" I looked at my father's valet who came in with a bold smile.
"Your highness!"
"What is this?" He then looked at me.
"Congratulation your highness! Prince Seokjin's pregnant!" What?

Author pov

"Ah son! You made Gurio happy all of us are proud of you!" Jin who hqd a winning smirk quickly changed his facial expression and started fake crying.
"Son! What is this?" He looked at queen and wiped his tears.
"Mother! I....I don't know what to say. It is a big......pleasure that I'm.....carrying Gurio's heir. Oh my god.....I wish I deserve this." He said and put his hand on his chest.

Not knowing about Jin's acting skills the queen held him and tapped his back.
"Of course ypu derserve it! Gurio is proud of you. I am sure Jungkook as well be very happy!" Oh Jungkook! Jin was now thinking about Jungkook's expression.

"I hope he doesn't ruin all of my plans!" He whispered and shook his head.
"Did you say something son?" He came out or queen's hold.
"I said I really want to see my husband and share the good news with him." The queen smiled.

"He will be here soon! I am sure he will be very happy!"
"Your highness king and crown prince entered!" As they entered Jin looked at Jumgkook who had a confused face.
Jungkook didn't know what was happening! It is impossible that they are going to have a baby and with Jin's brain he was sure something is in his mind.

"Your highness!" He stood up and bowed.
"No son sit! Yoy must be careful from now on." Jin smiled to king.
"Thank you father!" King turned ane looked at his son who was just looking at his husband.

"Jungkook son why are you standing ans not saying anything?" Queen chuckled.
"You highness let give some time to our crown prince and great prince. I am sure Jungkook is shocked cause or happiness!"

Jihyo pov

"Pregnant?"
"Yes your highness! The royal doctor has confirmed it as well."

I slapped my hand on the table. Why all of my plans destroy each time?

"Mother! Now....that great prince is pregnant you must stop-"
"Are you crazy? Why are you like this huh?"
"Stop suining their beautiful life! They love eachother. I am not someone to ruin a beautiful life." He said and went out.

"Just wait and see! I know what to do!"

Jungkook pov

I sighed looking at Seokjin who was eating sweets and kicking his legs happily with a bold smile. He looked at me.
"What?" I sighed.
"Seokjin how you are pregnant when we haven't slept?" He giggled.
"Cause I'm not?" He asked and giggled out loud.

"What?"
"I'm not pregnant! Seriously your sperms could not swim inside me so typically I am not pregnant!"
"Hey hey hey what are you saying? What's going on?" He dropped the sweet which was im his hand.
"It is alllll cause of that bitch!"
"What?"
"Your aunt! She was expanding the rumor I am not capable of being pregnant and guess what would happen if your mother would hear this. Let me tell you she would bring someone else as your another spouse and who is better than Sunghee then you would cheat on me. CHEATING JUNGKOOK CHEATING! More his son would be the crown prince and even a day I would open my heart for you my baby wouldn't be the crown prince. And then......after he enered the castel I would be.....deppressed and....and-"

"Stop stop! I told you I never ever will marry someone else. More I have told my father we don't want to rush things and wanna know eachother better but now.....what exactly is inyour mind cause actually there is no baby!"
"Shhhhhh! Someone may hear you!" He said and hit my shoulder.

"I wonder how the doctor-"
"I told him! I gave him some gold. More I was pretty close to the hospital. You know I hang out with them and cause of my lovable character everyone loves me. So yeah he accepted it and I threatened him as well." I closed my eyes.

"What did you say?"
"Crown prince will kill you!"
"Seokjin!"
"What? I wanted to he sure he will accompany so yeah I did that!"
"And now what is your plan for the baby?" He pouted.

"What is this?"
"Jungkook! Sadly our first baby cannot enter this world."
"What?"
"Well.....I have plans for that! We will say the baby died and for that I have a plan."
"And what if it didn't work?"
"Then we have to make a baby!" I started coughing.

"Seokjin what-"
"Jungkook! You will do whatever I say or I wi-"
"Ok ok ok!" He smiled.
"Good! Now go and tell the royal kitchen great prince is craving for chicken. Come on!" I just shook my head.

"I wonder what else is in that mind of yours." He giggled.
"Hey your baby is starving go and bring us foooood!"

Heyyyyyyyyy! Did you like it? Hope you enjoy!😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 4.3K 14
He's a bad boy with a bad attitude and I'm a good girl with a bad temper. Who would've thought that this bad boy was interested in someone like me an...
16.1K 1.1K 27
Two people meet in an unexpected journey. They found love in each other. But they where unaware of the upcoming tragedy which will change their life...
293K 17.2K 20
❝I wish we could've met a totally different way. I hate to admit it, but I won't deny it... I wish you would fall for me the way I feel I'm falling f...
1.5M 79.6K 68
Unknown: I can't believe you. We've been dating for 3 years. For 3 fucking years! Didn't that mean anything to you? Well it did to me, I spent all th...