The Strange Marriage Reloaded...

By Poohbear8435

© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of... More

The Cover Reveal
Introduction
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Author's Note to Episode 4
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Love, Sana!
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Epilogue

Episode 5

2.8K 359 77
By Poohbear8435

Sidharth takes the cheque given by Shehnaaz to the bank and asks them if they can provide him her contact details, to which the bank manager denies stating it was against their privacy policies.

His curiosity to know about her was increasing day by day. He wanted to meet her desperately. Finally, one day his prayers were answered when he finds her near the film city again. She waves her hand at someone from the other side of the road trying to cross it.

"Watch the fun, I am going to give that buffalo a nightmare"

He heard someone at the back, speaking and laughing. His eyes were glued onto her not to lose the sight of her again. She crosses the road and a car speeds close to her with a loud honk. It approaches close to her scaring a big time out of her along with splashing the muddy rain water on her baby pink salwar.

As soon as, she recovers from panic-stricken state, she glares at them and they stick out their head from the car and laugh at her before speeding away.

Sidharth's blood was boiling as he looked at the way she got bullied by those rascals. A dwarf girl came running to Shehnaaz.

Girl: Oh God! Shehnaaz, your cloth is fully soiled with dirty water.

Shehnaaz: Rascals!! You were asking me the reason why I hate normal or so called perfect people, right? This is the reason, I hate them. I hate every single so called good looking person as they look down upon us and belittle us. I don't want to see any perfect person near me in my life.

Girl: Okay fine!! Fine!! Calm down. Lets go to the studio and get you cleaned.

He stops when he hears that she dislikes the normal looking people. For him she was normal too but she considered herself as imperfect. He fears that she might not talk to him if he approached her. He simply follows her.

She enters GK recording studio. He didn't have access to go inside so he asks the guard with whom she entered her details in a register before going inside. The guard doesn't give him any information until he shows him a note of Rs. 500.

Guard: She is a singer but keeps herself out of limelight. Her identity is maintained as a secret.

Sidharth pulls out another 500 note and asks for the detail mentioned in the register. Guard allows him to take a picture of the register where she entered her detail.

He goes back to his studio and looks at the picture. She goes by the name Sana. The register had her phone number and her residential address as well. He puts the phone back into his pocket and finishes his shoot before going home.

He lied on the bed and googles Singer Sana. He finds a video which had some millions of views. He wasn't a music lover neither did he followed any singers. It was uploaded by the music company during some contest and among all the videos, this song had the maximum views.

He plays the video and was awestruck listening to it.  He got literal goosebumps. Her voice was soothing and mesmerising. He didn't realise when Radha entered the room.

Radha: Sidharth, you are listening to  music? (Surprised) That too, my favourite song.

He opens his eyes and looks at her.

Sidharth: Is this your favourite song mom?

Radha: Yes, I simply love it. I listen to it everyday on my headphone. I voted for this singer as well in that contest 2 months back and she was the winner as well.

Sidharth: Have you seen the singer?

Radha: I wish to. That video doesn't have her face. But as per the music company's announcement, the winner would have an album in his/her name soon. I am waiting for it.

Sidharth: I didn't know that you were into all this.

Radha: You know I love music but this voice captured my soul. I couldn't resist myself doing things which I never did. Voting, following updates and stalking. I am so glad that a non-music lover like you is listening to it. Did you like it?

Sidharth: I love it!

Radha: Justified!! I don't have to use headphones for it anymore I guess. (Smiles)

He smiles back.

Mom loves the person behind this voice, if she comes to know that I married Sana/Shehnaaz in disguise and left her stranded in the pandal without letting out my identity, she will be disheartened and will hate me for it. I find myself guilty for my actions. Until I get to know what happened to her after the marriage and apologize for my deed, I can't tell mom anything.

He found his solace in her song. The tsunami of tensions about her was calmed by her voice itself. She was the cause of his pain and was his only medicine as well. After many sleepless nights, he slept calmly that day.

The next day, he went to the shoot. The makeup artist was doing his makeup while he was lost in his thought. He wondered how he could approach her cause she disliked normal or so called perfect people like him. He looked at himself in the mirror and smiled.

Yes!! This is it!! She helped me in this getup. This getup will help me to approach her.

As his final wrapup shoot got over, he went to the GK studio and asked the guard if she was there and he confirmed him that she was inside. He gave him some money and waited for her. He strolled to and fro restlessly for 20 minutes post which he found her coming out of the studio.

He waited for her to walk a little further from the studio and then followed her a little.

Sidharth: Aa.. Excuse me!

She turned to look at him.

Sidharth: I came to return this cheque.

Shehnaaz: Huh? How is your mother? Why didn't you use it for her treatment? I didn't expect you to return this. (Concerned)

Sidharth was taken aback.
She remembers me and the incident. If I tell her the truth, she might not talk to me. I have to lie to her to get her to talk to me.

Sidharth: (sad face) Unfortunately, my amma, Sarojini is no more. I was late to deposit this amount and she left me alone in this world.

There I just killed my onscreen mother to get some sympathy from her to continue the conversation.

Shehnaaz: (eyes welled up) I am sorry. I wish I could've helped you earlier.

Sidharth: Please don't cry. It wasn't in our hands, it's all the play of fate. I don't need this money now. Kindly take it.

Shehnaaz: You are a kind soul who thought of returning it back but I am feeling too bad to accept it back. Could you forward this to someone else in need like you so that they can save their parent or loved one. I never gave it with an intention to take it back.

Sidharth was dumbfounded.
What is she even? I never thought someone could be so selfless. I want to know more about her. I don't want to end this conversation here.

He collapses on the ground and she panics. She placed his head in her lap and shook him.

Shehnaaz: Hello.. hello.. Oh God! I don't even know his name. Hello.. hello.. what happened to you? Hello..

She stops a auto rickshaw and with the help of the driver places him inside the auto.

Shehnaaz: Bhaiyya, please take us to any nearest hospital please.

The auto driver drops her to the hospital and she along with hospital ward boy places him on a wheelchair. Sidharth slowly puts his hand in his pant pocket and takes out money from it. He pushes the money into the ward boys hand without getting noticed by her. The ward boy looks at him and he winks subtly. The ward boy nods and asks Shehnaaz to wait outside and takes him inside an empty ward.

Sidharth: Listen, I'll give you more money. Ask any of your friend to disguise as a doctor and tell her that I fainted because of depression and weakness.

The ward boy agrees and goes out and gets another ward boy dressed in a doctor's coat and pretends to have done check up of Sidharth.

Ward boy: (as doctor) The patient fainted due to weakness and depression. You would need take proper care of him by giving proper diet to eat on time and give him ample of emotional support and attention. He needs a good friend.

Shehnaaz: Hmmm. He recently lost his mother, may be that's the reason he is depressed and not taking care of himself.  I will take good care of him, doctor.

Ward boy: He has gained consciousness. We can't help him much, so you may take him with you. Just keep him happy.

Shehnaaz nods as she herself didn't know much about anything relating to the illness or the treatment so she just believes his words and pays him the fees. Sidharth walks out of the room with the help of ward boy slowly. The ward boy leaves him with Shehnaaz.

Shehnaaz places his arms around her shoulder, holds his one hand and puts her other hand through his back waist and supports him to walk out of the hospital slowly.

Sidharth was happy as he got to be more closer to her which would help him to know about her more. He gazes at her while they walked out. He was yet again impressed as she was very caring towards a total stranger who didn't look anywhere close to a perfect person.

She had booked a cab.

Shehnaaz: Where do you stay?

Sidharth: Just leave me anywhere on the way.

Shehnaaz: (shocked) Why? I will drop you home in this cab.

Sidharth: I don't have an address. Until few days back I stayed with a friend in his hut. He died in a road accident. I am educated yet have no job.

And again, I killed a non-existent friend of mine.

Shehnaaz: Oh! I am sorry. (Emotional)

Sidharth: Please don't be sorry for my fate. I have no friends to share my sorrows with, people often make fun of my appearance and bully me. Your kindhearted act has moved me. Is there any chances of me being your friend?

Shehnaaz: I will be glad to have a friend like you. I sail in a same ship as you. My name is Shehnaaz Haathiwala. (Forwards her hand)

Sidharth: I am Sidharth Sharma. (He told her his real name)

He shook hands with her.

Sidharth: Do you work in film city, Shehnaaz?

Shehnaaz: Aa.. I am a business woman, I run a sweet mart.

Sidharth: But what brings you to film city?

Shehnaaz: I won't hide to you since we are friends, it's a secret that I am a singer. My first album will be out next month.

Sidharth: So are you a Singer or a Business Woman?

Shehnaaz: Both! I don't want people to judge my singing based on my appearance, so I chose to keep off the limelight. Confectionery is our ancestral profession, I just expanded it.

Sidharth: That's awesome! You have two profession and I am struggling to get one single job.

Shehnaaz: Sidharth if you don't mind then can I offer you a job in my sweet mart? You can stay in my house as well. I am unable to manage two roles. I trust you as even while having a necessity of money, you came to return me the cheque. Will you take up cashier's job at the sweet mart?

Sidharth: I can't thank you enough for the job, Shehnaaz. I accept your offer.

_____________________________

To be continued.. ❤️❤️

Guys watch the Dil ko Karaar aaya song once.. its close to 100M views..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 6.2K 29
a story of a soft girl ... who is damn emotional ... and introverted not much expressive ... but sweet and kind ... a story of a kind yet broken man...
97.3K 11.2K 96
This story is about two people who love each other from a young age but time and circumstances separate them. ln the present time they don't even rec...
55.6K 6.2K 28
Sidharth Shukla is a 39-year-old businessman who is successful, very wealthy, upper class and a complete workaholic. He heads a business empire start...
94.4K 13.1K 37
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. We all know SidNaaz...