Plus Ultra! (Male reader x Bo...

By Xhira956

Your dream, was always to become the best hero in the world. To save people, to bring them hope, to help when... More

Information.
Y/N Info.
Chapter 2 EXPLOOOOSION!
Chapter 3. The Entrance Exam.
Chapter 4. First Day.
Chapter 5. Heroes against villains
Chapter 6. Aftermath.
Chapter 7. Explosive nut πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 8. The hangout.
Chapter 9. The fight is on.
Chapter 10. An eye for an eye
Chapter 11. Trouble in Mid of the Night.
Chapter 12. Song of fire and ice.
Chapter 13. Shopping time!
Power's reminder.
Chapter 14. The Festival begins.
Chapter 15. Y/N VS Shoto
Chapter 16 Team fights.
Chapter 17. Gravitational love.
Chapter 18. Ice V.S. Explosions
Chapter 19. The semi-finals.
Chapter 20. Against all Odds.
Chapter 21. Winner's reward πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 22. Remember. πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 23. BY FIRE, BY TRAINED.
Chapter 24. To those who fight further.
Chapter 25. The Grand Couturier
Chapter 26 U.A Hero Exam.
Chapter 27. A moment of rest πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 28. The campment.
Chapter 29. The revelation.
Chapter 30. Pure Evil.
Chapter 31. The new Symbol of Hope.
Chapter 32. Notice me, Y/N
Chapter 33. Halloween.
Chapter 34. Lady Satsuki's needs
Chapter 35. Needs fullfilled πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 36. Decay.
SIDE CHAPTER. U.A's first attack.
Chapter 37. Infiltration.
Chapter 38. Not only heatπŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 39. My people.
Chapter 40. Interruption.
Chapter 41. The enemy of my enemy...πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
FINAL BATTLE. Force your way.
ENDING 1. Vengance.
ENDING 2. True hero.

Chapter 1. A humble begining

9.4K 149 255
By Xhira956

Y/N P.O.V

I was about to get blown up by a very angry girl. Why, you may ask? You probably wondering how I got into this situation. Well, let me explain my life till this moment.

I live in Musutafu city, Japan. I was born there, and never leaved the city. My father is a bussiness man, always working hard to bring money home. My mom is the one who always took care of me.

When I was 5, I've met who later became my best friend. Ojiro Mashirao. His quirk was simple, a tail grew on his back, giving him a lot of mobilty. He joined a martial arts school, learning how to fight. He likes passing his time with me, teaching me all he knows. That's basicly the whole reason of how I know how to properly fight...

We were pretty much inseparable, and we still are! Ojiro likes a lot to pass time with me, either training, playing games...

My quirk manifested when I was 4. It was simple, I can copy other's quirks. How did I learn it was that? Simple. Because I've got both my mother's and father's quirk. Night vision, and increased stamina. They are not the best thing in the world, but they can be helpful. Dad says once I grow up I'll be happy to have his quirk. I don't understand why though.

This... brought problems on school. Which leads me to today. In school, I met two woman, who changed my life. The first one is Izuki Midoriya.

She is one of my best friends. And the only one besides Ojiro... she is super smart, and is a huge nerd. She likes heroes and quirks a little bit too much. She always carries some books where she keeps information of all the heroes she meet, and her friends quirks.

She has an entire book dedicated to me. She let me once read a bit. It was filled with not only information about me, and my fighting style, but about my quirk too and all the possibilites. There were more pages about interesting things about me, but she doesn't want me to see those pages. Weird.

She helps me a lot with my quirk, and how to understand it. You would have guessed, I copied Izuki's quirk, right?

Wrong.

She doesn't have one. She is quirkless. It seems this is because Izuki has an additional tow joint. It sucks, a lot, because her dream is to become a hero.

The other girl I've met is Katsuki Bakugo.

If you search "bitch" in the dictionary, her name would be the definition. When I joined the school, we were friends. She liked being around me. She didn't like being with Izuki tho, but, it was okay.

When she got her quirk and I got mines, something changed on her. Her ego inflated. Like Izuki, her dream is to become a hero one day. She wants to be the best of the best in everything she does, it doesn't matter what it is. She must be the best.

That is not really a problem. It is, when she started to be rude, mean, and bad towards me and Izuki. I gave her a lot of chances, but I'm tired of her. That's when our friendship broke.

She wanted me to only acknowledge her, to be always around her, to praise her. She didn't like when I passed time with Izuki. She hated how she wants to be a hero. But what she hated the most, it's when I praised her, when I was happy with her.

So, she went further with her aggresions, physically hurting her, and putting a nickname on her.

"Deku"

That made me snap, and break our friendship. We now have a rivalry between us. Her way of showing everyone she is better than me, is by just calling me a "cheater" since I can copy everyone's quirk.

I couldn't give two flying fucks of what she says about me. As long as she doesn't mess with Izuki, I'm okay.

Now, you may be wondering, what does all of that crap have to do with what is happening now? Well, it all started 10 minutes ago, when I entered the room...

Timeskip brought to us by Y/N and Ojiro, playing Mortal Kombat.

I was in my school, looking for my class. I've forgotten my jacket there. Once I got close, I heared shouts coming from there. When I peaked inside, I sighed. The same shit as always.

Izuki was near the window, scared. Katsuki grabbed her books and throwed them through the window. There was one, Izuki refused to give it to Katsuki. I silently entered the room, and go behind her.

Katsuki:"Oh? Standing up by yourself? Not needing Y/N for everything? You have guts, I'll admit it. Now, give me the book."

Izuki, who was looking at the ground, negated with her head. This angered Katsuki.

Izuki:"I-I can't, Kacchan! This one is too important for me!"

Katsuki:"Oh, I see now. This is the one you write about Y/N, right? I hate how he is around you all the time. I have a better idea, I'm going to show to him all the things you've written there."

Izuki:"N-no!"

Katsuki opened her palm, and aimed at Izuki.

Katsuki:"Give me the fu-"

I grab her arm, and throw her away. Katsuki landed on her butt, surprised at the sudden attack.

Y/N:"Pack your things, Izuki. We are going home."

Izuki looked at me, surprised. She smiled, and placed her book in her bag.

I turned around, since I felt something coming at me. Katsuki tried to punch me, but I grabbed her hand.

Katsuki:"Why you always have to chose her?! I don't understand! She is quirkless!"

Y/N:"And? We are not products, we are humans! I like being around Izuki!"

Katsuki:"And you don't like being around me?!"

Y/N:"Why would I? You are always saying mean things towards me, or Izuki. I hate the people that do that."

Katsuki widened her eyes. She didn't answer back. I freed her hand. She just turned around, grabbed her things, and leaved.

Izuki:"That was... weird..."

Y/N:"Y-yeah... whatever, let's go home."

Izuki:"Wait! My books!"

Y/N:"Oh, you're right. Let's grab them."

Timeskip brought by Katsuki, silently walking, on her way home, not answering the questions her friends did.

Izuki:"I just... don't understand why she does that..."

Y/N:"She is bad. That's why."

We were making our way home. We were going under a bridge. Izuki likes going this way.

Izuki:"Maybe it's not that. Maybe, she is jealous of something?"

Y/N:"Jealous, of what, not having a quirk?"

Izuki:"Maybe of-"

???:"What do we have here?"

We turn around to see a big... slimey thing? It had a nasty color. The thing lunged at Izuki, but I pushed her away, the thing trapping me instead.

???:"Wohoho, this one is better than the girl! With this body, I'll get even stronger!"

The thing tried to bring me inside of it. Tentacles of some sorts pushing me inside of it, restraining my legs and arms. He was trying to drown me, father's stamina was actually paying off, since I still could hold my breath for a long period of time.

Izuki:"Y/N! P-please, let him go!"

???:"No can't do! He is too-"

???:"Don't worry..."

Suddenly, the mud thing gets evaporated in a single punch. I start coughing. I was okay, but it hurted a bit. Izuki came to my aid, making sure I was okay with a worried expression. I look in front of me, to see one of my favourite heroes, All Might, putting the villian on a bottle.

All Might:"Why? Because I am here!"

Izuki:"A-All might?!"

All Might:"Are you okay kid?"

Y/N:"Yes... thank you, All Might."

All Might:"Haha! Don't worry kid! Now, if you excuse me..."

Izuki:"W-wait!"

All Might prepared himself to jump, and did so. Izuki latch onto him, going away. I was standing there, dumbfolded.

Y/N:"Sooo...what now?"

As if god answered my question, my phone suddnely rings. It's Katsuki...

Sigh...

Y/N:"What do you want?"

Katsuki:"Can we... can we meet up? And talk..."

Huh, she never acted like this before.

Y/N:*sigh* "Where."

Katsuki:"I'm currently in the Arcades. Come here... goodbye."

Y/N:"Goodbye."

She ended the call. It was strange, she wasn't shouting, or acting all proud. She was... worried.

Y/N:"Izuki is with All Might, she'll be fine." *Sigh* "I'm so tired of giving her chances."

Timeskip brought to us by Katsuki, leaning on a wall, a mud thing lunging at her from behind.

I was getting close to the arcade. Something was wrong. There was fire nearby, and people shouting.

I sprinted there, fearing Katsuki could be there, in trouble.

When I arrived, I was shocked. Katsuki, got trapped by that mud thing. She was resisting as much as she cans, yet, in her eyes, I can see desesperation...

She is pleading for help.

Heroes were there, trying to save Katsuki. I can see Kamui Woods, but, he can't do anything, he's made out of wood.

Mount lady got trapped on a building...

Death arms is trying to take the civillians away, while Backdraft tried to control the fires.

Suddenly, Izuki, coming out of nowhere goes after her, avoiding all the heroes trying to control the situation.

No!

I sprint at her. Death arms tried to stop me, but I avoided him. Izuki reached the monster, and tried to get Katsuki out of there.

The monster grew a tentacle and attacked Izuki. This time, I managed to save her before getting grabbed on the process.

I tried to save Katsuki aswell, but the monster regenerated all the damage I did. I can see Katsuki looking at me, shocked.

Katsuki managed to free her mouth.

Katsuki:"What are you doing, idiot?! You don't have a quirk to attack him!"

Y/N:"I don't care! You are in danger, I can't leave you like that!"

Katsuki:"You can, just run away!"

The monster attacked me with a tentacle. I made a backflip, dodging the attack.

Y/N:"I won't! You... I can't let you-"

All Might appeared and punched the monster, making him evaporize like later.

All Might:"Don't worry... I am here."

Everyone cheered for All Might. He saved Katsuki. Thanks god.

The ambulance there went to Katsuki, making sure she was okay.

Before I could go to her, Mt. Lady and Kamui Woods stopped me.

Kamui:"Kid, what was that?! You could have died! You should let the heroes do their work!"

Y/N:"Then why weren't you?! My friend was in danger, and you were scared of some fire!"

Mt. Lady:"Well, kid, Kamui-"

Y/N:"No, I understand... your own safety comes before the ones you must save... it's okay... we are all different."

After that, I pass through them, going straight towards Katsuki. I felt bad for saying those things... but I was too stressed, and didn't thought what I said.

Once I reached the ambulance, Katsuki was there. She looked at me, and turned her head.

Y/N:"Hey... how are-"

Katsuki:"I want you to know... I didn't need you, okay?! I was okay! I had it under control!"

Y/N:"..."

Katsuki:"You... you shouldn't have done that. I was fine. Besides, not like you could done anything."

Y/N:"...sorry then. I'll leave."

Katsuki:"No, wait!"

I turned around, and went away, going straight to Izuki. She was getting lectured by Death Arms.

Death Arms:"-and that's why it was reckless to do that! Do you understand?!"

Izuki:"I'm sorry..."

Y/N:"Hey, Izuki. Your bag."

They both look at me. I give Izuki her bag. Death Arms looks at me, annoyed.

Death Arms:"And what about you?! If it weren't enough with one civillian, we got two being reckless!"

Y/N:"I'm sorry Death Arms..."

He sighed, and signaled us to go away. So, we went home, not talking much...

Timeskip brought to us by Katsuki, angry at herself for ruining her chance.

Y/N:"Mom, Dad, I'm back!"

Mom came out of the kitchen, running. She hugged me really hard.

Mom:"Oh my! Sweetie, are you okay?! I saw what you did on the news! Why would you do that!"

Y/N:"I'm sorry mom, the monster had... someone I know and I just acted out of instinct."

Mom:"It's okay dear, I made you something special!"

Y/N:"Wait, did you just made (Favourite food) for me?! Thank you!"

After hugging her, and eat my food, I went towards my room. It was late tonight, and the school was finally over. Which means, I have enough time to train.

After all, I want to enroll into UA.

But today, I wanted to rest, so I layed on my bed and checked my phone. I opened Whatsapp, and looked at my mesaages. Izuki, Katsuki and Ojiro all messaged me.

Ojiro is online, so, I'll talk to him.

Tail Man:"Man, I saw the news. You okay?"

Y/N:"Yeah, don't worry, I'm fine."

Tail Man:"Why did you do it, though?"

Y/N:"The girl inside. It was Katsuki."

Tail Man:"Ooohhh... weren't you on bad terms with her?"

Y/N:"Yup."

Tail Man:"So, you risked your life for someone you hate? I know you want to be a hero, but, I don't want you to die."

Y/N:"You worry too much dude. I'm okay, really."

Tail Man:"If you say so... well, I gotta leave, mom is gonna tear me a new one for injuring myself on my trainings."

Y/N:"Trying to do the Super Hero landing again?"

Tail Man:"You know me. Well, gotta leave. Talk to you tomorrow"

I didn't reply. Heh, Ojiro really likes to replicate all the moves he sees in movies. Even the ones with super heroes.

I checked Izuki's message.

CinnamonRoll:"Hey. Just wanted to let you know, I'll be training for the UA entrance exam."

She wasn't online, but I replied to her message.

Y/N:"Good luck. I expect to see you there, and making it through."

After that, I checked Katsuki's message. Even if I really didn't want to... I did it nonetheless.

BomberGirl:"I'm sorry. For what I said. Call me. Please."

Katsuki saying please? The world is ending.

Should I though? After all the shit she has done and said? Well, nothing else to lose now besides my time.

I press the call button, and place my phone on my ear. Katsuki answered almost instantly.

Katsuki:"Hey... I was waiting for you to call me."

Y/N:"What do you want, Katsuki?"

Katsuki:"I...I'm sorry, okay? I really didn't mean anything I said back there... thanks... for helping me."

Y/N:"You're welcome."

Katsuki:"So...could you... come tomorrow to my house?"

Y/N:"Oh? I thought you didn't wanted "dirty cheaters" to enter your house."

Katsuki:"I alredy said sorry, okay! I apologised for that!"

Sigh... should I?

Since I didn't answer, Katsuki was starting to get nervous.

Katsuki:"If you have plans already, it's okay, you can come any other day..."

She actually sounded sad.

Y/N:"No, no. I'll go. I m free tomorrow."

Katsuki:"Sweet."

Y/N:"See you tomorrow then?"

Katsuki:"No! I mean, yes, but, would you like to talk a little bit?"

Y/N:"Sure."

Katsuki:"You can copy quirks, right? I was wondering... I can let you copy mine..."

Y/N:"That's simple. Tell me how it works."

Katsuki:"Wait, you don't need to be here to copy it?"

Y/N:"I need to understand how your quirk works, and I must have seen it."

Katsuki:"Oh. Well, it's simple. I secrete nitrogliceryne from my sweat. I make it explode whenever I want."

Y/N:"Does it hurt you?"

Katsuki:"No. Only if I aim it at myself."

I got up, and went to my window. I opened it, and got my hand outside. I felt something in me changing.

Y/N:"Let's say you want to make an explosion. How would you do it?"

Katsuki:"I would open my palm..."

I did as told.

Katsuki:"And, aim at something I want to explode."

I aim my hand at the sky.

Katsuki:"After that, I'll just think of making it explode, you know? I just... do what feels natural."

I try to do as told. Suddenly, an explosion came out of my hand. It... it worked!

Katsuki:"H-hey, what was that?! Y/N, are you okay!"

Y/N:"Yeah, don't worry. I was just testing your quirk. It worked!"

Katsuki:"Idiot, you made me worry! I thought something went wrong!"

Y/N:"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!"

Katsuki:*Grunts* "Well... want me to train you tomorrow?"

Y/N:"Sure! I'll appreciate that, really!"

Katsuki:"N-no need... well, see you tomorrow then..."

Y/N:"Yeah, see you tomorrow!"

Welp, it worked out in the end.

U.A... Here I come!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 786 23
Y/n is An Autistic Boy who died while trying to save someone and Now he is offered A New Life in A Video Game Isekai
192K 3.1K 113
Y/N never aspired for much, but he's aiming to accomplish his only true dream, becoming a hero that saves as much people as possible. Where will this...
2.8K 71 8
For many being born into the my hero world was hell as all the woman had quirks but the men didn't so they were treated like shit even Y/n, some men...
5.7K 145 23
[Y/n] [L/n]. A fifteen year old girl who is an incredible powerful young woman. She wants to become a hero to honor her parents, who were murdered by...