My Bestfriend is an Idol | JU...

By K-pzy_Nana

Love is painful in two ways. It hurts to let go. It hurts to leave. ☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎ Each time I caught... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1- How Famous is BTS?
Chapter 2- My Ex-Bestfriend and our Past
Chapter 3- SSU Art Gallery
Chapter 4- Home
Chapter 5- Make it Right
Chapter 6- Unexpected Guest
Chapter 7- The Promise
Chapter 8- Love is Not Over
Chapter 9- In Front of You
Chapter 10- Cheers to my Forgotten Friendship
Chapter 11- Lee Ji Hyo Doesn't Exist
Chapter 12- You are the Most Important to Me
Chapter 13- Promises are Meant to be Kept
Chapter 14- Just A Dream
Chapter 15- The Truth Untold
Chapter 16- The Truth Untold pt. 2
Chapter 17- Nothing Like Us
Chapter 18- Friends Forever
The Interview
My Bestfriend is an Idol Part 2
Chapter 20- Running Towards Home
Chapter 21- A Good Night's Kiss
Chapter 22- Young Hearts
Chapter 23- Sickly
Chapter 24- Her Secret
Chapter 25- The Lowlife Heiress
Chapter 26- Damsel in Distress
Chapter 27- Dying in Your Arms
Chapter 28- I Will Protect You
Chapter 29- I Will Never Let You Go
Chapter 30- I Will Never Let You Go pt. 2
A/N
Chapter 31- Why Can't You See?
Chapter 32- Stay
Chapter 33- Feelings of Betrayal
Chapter 34- Confession
Chapter 35- The Rightful Owner
Chapter 36- R.A.G.E.
Chapter 37- I Need U
Chapter 38- Last Letter
Chapter 39- Last Letter pt. 2
Chapter 40- My Father's Enemies
A/N
Chapter 41- Hope
Chapter 42- Goodbyes Hurt
Chapter 43- Let Me Love You
Chapter 44- Min Ho's Confession
Chapter 45- The Meeting
Chapter 46- Last Night, Last Moment
Thank You ~
Chapter 47- All Because of Love
Chapter 48- Welcome Home
Chapter 49- Stay With Me Forever
His First Love Story

Chapter 19- 생일

3.3K 110 3
By K-pzy_Nana

^^ JUNG KOOK ^^

More than two years have passed since I learned that my long-lost best friend is Lee Shanshan. The memory of me punching the wall in my bedroom after knowing that she kept her real identity from me was still fresh in my mind. I was so shocked and unable to believe the many unexpected truths that were revealed to me. Shanshan's parents tricked us, and his father even made a plan to kill my dad, which was very impossible to believe. And Lee Jihyo concealed herself to me as Lee Shanshan, afraid that I hated her for leaving ten years ago. But all of these things that happened are memories that brought our relationship closer. We are on good terms now, and we reflected on the past as lessons for us to keep going and be there for each other no matter what happens... cause what are friends for?

Lee Shanshan already has a stable life here in Korea, away from her family's control. She already had her gallery reconstructed into a larger building, and frequently went home to Busan to have their old family house renovated. Sadly, she stopped going to our photoshoots because Ms. Lily's contract had already expired, and Shanshan had to focus on her work as CEO. I'm proud and happy for her. Despite being alone, she can settle a successful life in Korea without her parents' support. A strong woman... that's the Jihyo I know... but sometimes I don't understand her. There are times she becomes stubborn and childish, and somedays argue with me like an annoying sibling in front of my parents. It was just like the old days. That's Jihyo... ugh... I mean, Lee Shanshan. I really should avoid saying her old name in front of her. She hates it. But uh... how I miss calling her Lee Jihyo instead of her new name.

How about me? As usual, I've been performing with the members, we traveled last year for our world tour, and now we are preparing for our comeback. The difference is that every day gets tougher and busier, and having quality time with Jihyo or my family becomes limited. They all understand, and I was thankful for that. Sometimes they visit me and other times I make time to see them. Our family got more attached to Jihyo, more like we adopted her since we consider her a part of our family. Mom said she wished Jihyo was born into our family, which made my body shake with awkwardness. She can't, or else she'd be stealing all the love from my parents.

^^. . . ^^

I opened the door, finding it strange to see that the light in the room was off. "Everyone's not here. Did I enter the wrong room?"

I checked the door number. "Room 113... hm. That's what the staff told me... or did I hear it mistakenly?" I shook my head. The staff said earlier that the other members of BTS were in this room while I was having my makeup done. "I think I should go and ask the staff again." Before I could turn my back and leave, I heard something move, making me face the darkroom again.

I heard a whisper from a corner, making my eyebrows furrow with suspicion.

"Manager-nim, is that you?" I asked as I slowly stepped inside. "Stop teasing me!" I yelled at the empty room. I could feel a presence, not only from one person but a lot of people. "Come on~" I chuckled.

Suddenly, the light was switched on, revealing my members and our staff standing inside the room. "SURPRISE!"

"Ah! I knew it!" I grinned after letting out a sigh.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOK! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOK... HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ~ HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY TO YOUUUUUUUU!" Everyone sang as the members approached me, and Jimin-hyung was lifting a cake in his hands.

I just cracked a smile, touched with the simple effort they prepared.

"Make a wish make a wish!"

I closed my eyes in front of the cake. "Please grant my wish to spend time with my family and best friend, even just for a short while." I burst my eyes open and blew all the candles.

"Yeeeeyyyy!"

Everyone clapped.

"Thank you, everyone!" I shouted as I took the cake from Jimin's hands.

"Happy birthday again, Jungkook." Everyone gave me a tap on the back and my shoulder as they dispersed for a break.

"Jungkookah, how old are you now?" Jin-hyung asked ironically, wanting to tease me about my age.

"Not as old as you," I replied with a chuckle.

"Mean," he mumbled before touching his finger on the cake and quickly smearing the icing on my cheek as the rest of the members burst into laughter.

"Yah! Hyung! I just had my makeup fixed," I yelled, gawking my eyes at him. If not because of the cake I was holding, I could have done my revenge.

"Happy birthday again, maknae," he replied before licking his finger with a grin.

I just ignored him and put the cake down on the coffee table, securing it in the middle before the ball that Rapmon-hyung and V-hyung were playing would hit it. "Who wants dessert? Just come and take a slice here!"

"I think you'll be the only one who will eat your cake," Yoongi-hyung said, who was already seated on the couch and watching at me, not even showing interest in taking a taste on the cake.

I just smiled and joined him on the couch, making the mattress bounce. "If no one wants it, then I can just eat all of it." I grinned before taking a slice from the chocolate cake. "Wait- from whom does this cake come from? Shanshan?" I expected it was from her, for I hadn't received any text from her since this morning. I thought she was the one who sent me the cake, trying to surprise me.

"The cake? Uh, we forgot to tell you. It is from our manager," Hobi-hyung replied before focusing on his phone again while sitting across us.

"Ugh. It's not from Shanshan." I felt a bit disappointed but still grateful. "Manager-nim, thank you for the cake!"

Our manager turned to face me while eating with the other staff around the table, then nodded and gave a big thumbs up. "Happy birthday!"

I gave a smile before pulling out my phone in my pocket. Still no message from Shanshan. "Lee Shanshan. Did she forget that today is my birthday?"

^^ AUTHOR ^^

"Run BTS will go on!"

"Dallyeora..."

"BANGTAN!" Everyone chorused in front of the cameras.

Just after the director said "CUT!" the BTS members immediately left their spot and ran happily to their dressing room, removing their mic on their way with excitement.

"I'm going hoooome~" their eldest sang while he was the first to reach the dressing room to change his clothes.

"Everyone, please don't forget the mics," their audio director said while chasing them. "Your mics your mics! Ah, they're so happy to go home that they always neglect to remove their mics first."

Someone tapped his back. It was Yoongi, calmly removing his mic and handing it over to the director. "Don't worry director-nim, I'll remind the guys."

"Thank you, Yoongi-ssi."

Yoongi made a small smile before leaving to wrap up too. Just then, he met the youngest along the hallway, putting on his jacket and bucket hat. "Yah, you forgot to return your mic," the older said, walking continuously.

"I was about to return it," Jungkook mumbled as he made his way back to the set. "When I get home, I'll be meeting with army on Vlive." He thought as he made a smile. This has been a tradition among the members. Each time a member's birthday arrives, he connects with his fans through Vlive and celebrates with them.

After everyone was settled inside the van, the vehicle started to take off towards home. Namjoon and Jin were at the back chatting and giggling silently, not enough to distract Yoongi, who was already knocked out on his seat. Jimin and V were playing games on their phones while J-Hope was had his eyes closed and listened to songs from the headphone on his head. Jungkook kept his eyes wide open while they were on their way home as he filled his gazes with the posters of him along the highway, billboards, or even the buildings filled with greetings and wishes for him. Today was his birthday, and every fan did not forget to celebrate this day with him.

He paused to open his contacts from his phone and message Shanshan. Until now, she was not texting him. "Even if she's busy, she could have texted me even just a short message on my birthday."

"Hey... what are you doing?"

He stared on the screen after pressing 'send.' Minutes later, he still didn't receive a reply. This made him start to worry. "There must be something wrong. I need to call her as soon as we arrive home."

^^ JUNG KOOK ^^

The sight of familiar apartment buildings came into my view as we approached our dorm. "Everyone, we are here now," I mumbled, but loud enough to stir their sleepy state.

I heard a yawn from behind, obviously from Yoongi-hyung. He slept all through the ride. I envy how he comfortably falls asleep everywhere. "Are we there already?"

"Hm," I answered.

The rest also started to wake up and prepare themselves. I grabbed my bag and wore my hat again, ready to jump out of the car, and ran to my room to take a shower and finally take a rest before opening VLive App. The vehicle came to a stop right in front of our dorm.

"Okeeehhh!" Without waiting for the driver's announcement, Hobi-hyung opened the door and started to move out.

I followed, only to stop in my tracks to see a red car parked not far from us, its owner leaning against it with her arms crossed, making me grin.

"Lee Shanshan."

^^. . ^^

^^ JK's birthday is next month. I can't wait T_T ^^  10/08/21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 5.8K 67
y/n they are stepfather and stepbrothers not my family they are your family mom I can't forget my father and my brother So please don't force me to...
558 35 9
The story of two best friends from since the age of sixteen to present day. We met. We were happy. We Loved. We Lost.
327K 9.1K 30
•@jk.97 accepted your follow request• •@jk.97 started following you• "Um, who?!" -•••- •#25 jungkook (7.27.19) •#7 btsfanfic (6.10.21) •#5 btsfanfic...
981K 36.6K 28
❝ Sometimes, it's hard to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times I don't say anything at all but I hope someday you will understand, having...