The Little Devil of the 5th x...

By Kiyorisawabakinami

As you guys can see hehe This takes place at the start of Y2V1 Ichika Amasawa along with 2 other White... More

Expect the Unexpected
Her Freedom
D-D-Date!? (Revised)
D-D-Date?! Pt. II
D-D-Date!? Pt. III
Showing off
Argument(not an update)

Her Feelings

14.5K 224 68
By Kiyorisawabakinami

To me you are everything.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka the sole survivor of the "Demonic fourth" the Instructors and Staff of the Whiteroom consider him the best product created by white walls that surround me. 

Out of the twenty generations of the white room and 1,200 students non come close to the person called Ayanokouji Kiyotaka his achievements are outstanding he has already broken multiple World Records and to the ones he didn't break they were already on the edge of shattering them.

Many students in the 5th generation at the moment worship him like a God, to us he seemed like an existence that one can only ever hope to reach.

Our instructors keep going on about 'Ayanokouji Kiyotaka did better', 'He did this faster', 'Not good enough to beat him', 'You kids are worthless, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka would demolish any competition if he was in your generation'.

After hearing the same thing over and over again for the last eight years many students came to hate him including me.

I absolutely despised him. I mean who wouldn't? Because of him our training got more intense, our instructors would often increase the difficulty of our drills to spite us saying the same goddamn things over and over again.

It wasn't just me all my batchmates' also hated him. They knew their hate was unjustified since he was just performing his tasks and minding his own business.

Still we made reasons to hate him and continued cursing him everyday we hoped that he'd just die from something illogical or something like that, it went to the point where if certain students didn't perform well they would blame it on him.

I was also one of those students, even though I knew it was illogical, even though it wasn't his fault, even though at the back of my mind I knew he was just trying to survive.

I still blamed him for my failures and short comings. Pathetic, right?

Then one day it all changed, while we were dissing Ayanokouji Kiyotaka the facility we were supposed to be training in suddenly had a malfunction we were forced to relocate to an identical facilty in the 4th generation's building.

My batchmates who survived to this point in time were reduced to 35, almost half of the entire 5th generation has failed, disposed of never to be seen again. You might ask what happened to them?

Simple most of them had died from exhaustion, some had their hearts suddenly stopping, there were even ones who died in their sleep, lucky them such a peaceful way to die, but the ones who didn't die.

They went insane, simply put they ceased to function as a 'human being' those who broke down lost all sense of rationality they were banging their heads on the white walls, some tried to choke themselves to death, hell some were even laughing while trying to kill themselves. Anyway back to the main topic.

My fellow batchmates me included went into uproar, this was to be expected of course afterall this was the first time they were gonna step on the 4th generation section of the Whiteroom. This was also the place where 'that guy' was training in so of course they had mixed feelings some where excited while some hated the idea of stepping foot in the same place Ayanokouji Kiyotaka trained in, of course that was to be expected they hate him after all.

There was one guy who hated him so much that he started praying to the devil that he would rot in the flames of hell for eternity and he would even be willing to sell his soul.

I found this unusual since most students of the Whiteroom had already abandoned the hope of an almighty being since the principles of the white walls and its ideals were drilled into our heads.

A part of me actually wanted to meet Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. I had many questions such as 'What's he like?', 'How was his training regiment?', 'How do I become like him?'.

If possible I wanted him to be a good guy so I could throw away these irrational feelings, also if just if, I wanted to be friends with him although I hated him it must be frustrating being alone all the time while training.

We were walking towards the facility in the 4th generation's building we were all silent no one dared to talk since rumors were in this specific building that if you even act out of line even just a little you will get punished, these rumors arised since this place was called the 'the demons' s den' after all it was supposed to be strict since 'that guy's' training regiment was supposedly hell.

No one dared to speak badly about 'that guy' since they were scared about being punished they were in the 4th generation's building so they weren't taking any chance.

We continued walking for another 5 minutes or so, everyone was silent we walked on a scene that was very terrifying.

There was a certain brown-haired boy in the middle of the room with brown eyes with eyes that could make you feel like it was sucking you in, an endless abyss, when you stare straight into them it feels like the darkness inside stares back at you almost saying 'come here and your suffering shall cease to exist '

The room was full of professional fighters and they looked high level their bodies were far more developed than the young boy's there were 30 adults scattered around the room and in the middle there was one boy with a calm and calculative gaze not fazed at all to an outsider's eye it may seem like he's looking down on them.

We all instinctively stopped and so did the instructor who was leading us to the facility we were supposed to be going to. He turned to us and smirked and he started speaking.

"Ok, now I know most of you hate Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, and some of you would rather go on ahead and start doing the drills but now we will watch his 'warm up'

All the students were in uproar but one voice outpowered all of them.

"No way that's a warm up! Even for him you must be bluffing to motivate us or something. No one can beat 30 professional fighters even if he is the 'Masterpiece'." It was that guy again the one who was willing to sell his soul to the devil.

Most of us agreed saying things such as 

"Of course he's just bluffing"

"That guy might even get destroyed by the first punch HAHAHA!"

The majority laughed, but there were some who didn't such as a certain blonde haired girl who looked aloof, I glanced at her and she seemed to notice so I immediately averted my gaze. She must have had the thoughts as me so we just stayed silent. While the others were laughing and insulting him the Instructor's creepy grin grew even wider. And started speaking again.

"Now, now save your comments for later" he stared at his wrist watch for a good 5 seconds and started speak again.

"Shut your mouths and watch the scene unfolding before you" with this they all stopped talking and diverted their attention towards the boy and the other fighters. Since sound couldn't be heard through the one sided mirror whether you were on one side or the other we couldn't hear anything. Then they started moving.

A big African-American guy whose height was probably borderline 2 meters threw the first punch and it was a quick jab meant to disrupt the enemy's focus towards their second strike, the boy perfectly predicted it and leaned sidewards the African-American spinning kicked the boy but he simply parried it with his left arm and when the African-American regained his balance he was punched in the solar plexus and fell to his knees and coughed up blood before getting knocked out. 

The boy's power was simply unbelievable and the other fighters noticed it as well while my batchmates' were watching with their mouths open. Even if they could defeat the African-American themselves it would have took more time and more movements the fact that he did it with one punch was shocking.One after another more of the adults started falling to the ground unconscious they were all defeated using the bare minimum of movement there wasn't anything unnescessary. Simply put it was beautiful just like a performance of somekind. 

We were all mesmerized at the display shown by the boy even the one guy who hated him the most, they couldn't say anything, they had the feeling that if they did it wouldn't end up well for them even if there wasn't anything threatening them. The final fighter appeared compared to others he's fought so far this one was undoubtedly the strongest anyone could tell with a glance, they both took their respective stances

The last fighter took on a south paw stance a very common but effective stance whilst the boy was simply standing there waiting for him to attack, to a third party's eye it may have seen like the boy was mocking him but for him it was simply for the reason that he didn't need one, atleast not for this fight.

Everyone was watching attentively some hoped for the boy to lose but they already knew the outcome even if they desperately try to deny them, the outcome was already decided the moment the boy stepped onto the room.

They were finally starting but what was surprising was the boy moved first in all the previous fights we saw of him today he was countering every attack the other fighers threw, but right now he instantly closed a 3 meter gap and grabbed the man by the neck seemingly choking him lifting him of the ground using one hand, the man was struggling to breathe while the boy was just staring at him listlessly while suddenly.

~It suddenly felt cold the room temperature instantly dropped we were all trying to guess what was wrong but after thinking for awhile. We all had our gaze on the brown-haired boy, terrifying was an understatement it felt like you could die at any moment if he so wished to, we looked more closely and everyone was shivering from fear and bloodlust even the instructor.

After staring into the eyes of the boy the adult fighter pissed his pants.(he literally did) then he passed out cold on the ground it seems the boy didn't knock him out using his grip strength he simply stared at him and he fell limp on the ground. 

We couldn't move even if we wanted to the reason was, we were scared in the back of our minds our instincts told us to run away, that it was dangerous to stay here any longer but the instrutor simply ordered us to head to the training facility we all complied even though we were scared.

That day we all had motivation to complete the drills we were only thinking about one thing while training.THAT GUY IS A MONSTER. 

           ~Timeskip~                 

It has been two years since that day, right know we were having a meeting with people who worship Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, right ever since that day a cult was formed to worship him and about half of the 30 students who survived since another 5 dropped out from the program, right now in the Whiteroom the students were split into two factions, those who worshiped him and those who hated him, after that day some students hate for him started to grow even more.

While we were about to start our daily drills our instructor had a bitter expression on his face and started speaking

"Ayanokouji Kiyotaka has escaped from the Whiteroom" those words resonated in our heads over and over again.         

Author's Note: Guys I would love some feedback anytype is good especially constructive criticism, I am writing this for fun and improving my writing so please dont hesitate to share your thoughts. Tnx :3

2k words lezgo!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

543K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
438K 10.9K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...
906K 20.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 36.3K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...