π“π‘πž π‘π¨π²πšπ₯ π‚π‘πšπ¬πž

By Meghana_MM

"Love and loyalty run deeper than blood." Season 1: Royally Matched Season 2: Royally Claimed ... More

Copyright
Characters
Season Posters
Chapter - 1 trying and dying
Chapter - 2 It's my Funeral
Chapter - 3 Leaning onto the sexy brick
Chapter - 4 AssHolic Preys
Chapter - 5 10 funerals
Chapter - 6 Marry me
Chapter - 7 The king and the queen
Chapter - 8 Hail Aspen
Chapter - 9 Soul Fucking Mates
Chapter - 10. Don't touch me
Chapter - 11 You are wet as well
Chapter - 12 Do I make you Nervous ?
Chapter - 13 Address as Her highness
Chapter - 14 Too early to look at you
Chapter - 15 I let you down
Chapter - 17 Saving him?
Chapter - 18 A muscular branch?
Chapter - 19 My berry
New characters
Chapter - 20 He's here?
Chapter - 21 I want many things
Chapter - 22 I am cursed
Chapter - 23 At war
Chapter - 24 What the bloody -
Chapter 25 - Girls just wanna have fun Part 1
Chapter 26: GJWHF part 2
Chapter 27: Mr. Sexy Voice
Chapter 28: Ravish you
Chapter 29: Don't you dare
Chapter 30: I am sorry
Chapter 31: He's my brother dammit!
Chapter 32: My heart
Chapter 33: Will you forgive me?
Chapter 34: Oh! Did I?
Chapter 35: Take care
Chapter 36: Why isn't she afraid?
Chapter 37: where it all began?

Chapter - 16 A touch?

21 8 22
By Meghana_MM

Raine Simmons - Blackwood

I hopped into the shower immediately after we reached home. I led mum to her room to rest, whereas others already left by the time we entered the hallway.

I let the water soothe down my muscles, standing there for god knows how long, as my mind wandered elsewhere.

I decided to put the, chasing of my prey session on hold, for some time.

Raven and her cousin Mecca were already taking care of them. It was lucky that my powers came in handy.

A while during our practice, I communicated with them through my mind. It doesn't matter where I am, I could inform them or talk to them in a matter of seconds.

It was my plan, to let Rave and Mec stay close by, just in case. After I had him out, I immediately informed her of the condition and ordered them to chase those assholes responsible for his condition.

Mecca being a hybrid, a mix of a werewolf and a witch, could identify the scent perfectly. With that, we caught them, in mere minutes.

They might be rotting in the dungeon cells for all I care.

I can't let my anger take a toll on me, it wouldn't do good to His majesty either. After all, we can feel each other's emotions and I didn't want him to feel uncomfortable or experience something he couldn't decipher in his state.

The anger I experienced before, was nothing compared to what I was feeling then.

I was darn irresponsible. How could I have left him alone?

Sure he is the King, but he couldn't have sensed the blast, like I did.

I don't know, what I would've done if he -

He -

I didn't want to know, hell I didn't even want to think about it.

I know he means nothing to me, nothing except a mere responsibility, but why was this empty feeling in my chest eating me alive?

Could it be possible that I have grown to like him, in a mere week?

Nah!

" Raine? You in there? " came a soft voice from outside, breaking my chain of thoughts.

" Yes Amby, give me a minute, please," I yelled as I turned my shower off.

When I stepped out of the bathroom, I found Amby sitting on one of the chairs, with a food tray on her lap.

" Hey !! " I said as I sat next to her.

" Hey, Raine !! Are you okay? " She caressed my hand. Her face creased with concern.

" I am. " I tried to smile. " Give me that !! I am famished. " I took the tray from her.

" Okay okay !! I will let you eat. If you need anything, let me know. " She said leaving me alone to my thoughts.

As soon as the door closed, I put the tray aside.

I was not at all hungry. Not with him, lying on the hospital bed.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•

" I want to talk to them, Jose. Let me. " I yelled flaying my hands up in the air trying to make my point.

I didn't even have enough time to argue with someone at this moment.

I made up my mind that I will heal His majesty, despite his protests or not wanting anything to do with me.

This time, I chose.

" But Raine - "

" There's no but. "

" Fine. " He closed in eyes. A while later, a wide portal was created out of thin air.

I happened to feel a great pull into the multi-color portal, every passing minute.

Almost immediately I entered it. It felt like I stepped into an atmosphere completely different from the ones I was in.

I found myself in familiar surroundings, the woods.

" Greetings my queen. " I turned around to look at Stellan, looking the same as on our previous encounter.

He bowed to me, with his hand on the chest, something I grew accustomed to, the past few days.

" Hello Elder Stellan. " I smiled.

" To what do I owe you this pleasure, Queen Raine? "

" I was meaning to ask you something."

" Related to his majesty, I suppose. " I nodded. " Perhaps let's take a walk. "

" It's quite easy to heal him. Just your touch is enough. " He glanced at me sideways.

How on earth fid he know?

" A touch? " I asked uncertainly, as we made our way through the woods.

" Yes, just a touch. Considering you both are soulmates, he can be healed with a mere touch. I suggest you use it to cure fatal injuries. Sure, you can use it to heal little cuts, wounds, etc but it will drain your energy off or even to an extent that, you may gain them, with twice the pain. So, be careful. "

" I completely understand but what I don't is How can we be soulmates when he's in love with someone else? He doesn't even like me, of that sort."

" That's where you are wrong, My queen. In one lifetime, you may love many times, but one love will burn your soul forever. They are soulmates. And in this case, try to think the impossible. You think, your husband loves some other. But think again." He said smiling as if he knew something I didn't.

What was I missing ?

I stopped in my tracks, trying to wrap my head around with the new information.

What does that mean? What else could it be?

" C'mon. " He resumed his walk.

" You can trick the mind and maybe even the heart but never the soul. When a person is not free to love with their soul, that is not loving and that is why a love spell can never truly work." He smiled.

All of this was making me even more confused.

Was he giving me any kind of clue?

A love spell can never truly work.

What does that mean?

" Could it be that Rose put a love spell on him? " I asked.

" That's for you to find out. Unfortunately, our time is up and I hope you find your answers. Till then." He disappeared abruptly.

I craned my neck only to find the portal still visibly open with a mix of colors. I was perplexed knowing we didn't even walk that far or so, but it sure felt like it. It was like I was still standing where I stood a while back.

Even in the reality.

I shook my head before stepping inside and immediately found myself back into the garden.

" I am heading to the hospital. " I said walking past him, leaving him confused.

" Raine!! " I heard him yell, as he sprinted towards me. I turned to him.

" Be careful. " he hugged me.

" Always. " He kissed my forehead before I marched off.

It was about time I pay my prey a visit.

******

Hey there !!! Hope y'all liked this chappie. Please do vote and comment.

Thank you for reading

A fact: when a person dies, they have 7 min of brain activity left, it's the mind playing back the person's memories in a dream sequence.

Love 💕

Mikaelson.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 149 28
❝ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘˜π‘–π‘ π‘  π‘œπ‘“ π‘Žπ‘› π‘Žπ‘›π‘”π‘’π‘™ π‘π‘Žπ‘› 𝑝𝑒𝑑 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 π‘Ž 𝑑𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑙 π‘‘π‘œ 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝, π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 π‘Ž 𝑑𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑙 𝑖𝑠 π‘π‘Žπ‘π‘Žπ‘π‘™π‘’ π‘œπ‘“ 𝑓...
9K 1.1K 47
I really want to say that I cried because of how he humiliated me in front of the king. But no, I knew the truth. I liked him and somewhere deep down...
739 40 43
My fingers slid down his frangible ribs, subconsciously counting each one. I stared upon his scrawny figure. My hatred had quickly turned into guilt...
877 8 14
COMPLETE "I don't love you anymore, Kane." I lie as I try to look him in the eyes. This however makes Nekane grin as he looks at me with amusement...