Moments Between Us (The Untol...

By mxnnlightt

❝ Not everything that goes on screen is the same as what goes on behind the screen. ❞ In which two groups; TX... More

-INTRODUCTION-
Surprise? SURPRISE!
#Rookie Grand Slam
#Dinner
#Reunited
#PracticeRooms
#2021MusicBackHalfYear
#Group Lunch
#Trip
ㅡ Jeju 00
ㅡ Jeju 01
ㅡ Jeju 02
ㅡ Jeju 03
ㅡ Jeju 04
ㅡ Jeju 05
ㅡ Jeju 06
ㅡ Jeju 07
ㅡ Jeju 08
ㅡ Jeju 09
ㅡ Jeju 10

#Chaotic Duo

740 51 47
By mxnnlightt

[ June 26, 2021 | 8:45 am ]
at ITZY's Dorm

Ryujin

It's early in the morning and someone's bothering my sleep because my phone keeps on giving me notifications.

I groaned and didn't bother to check it because it's probably just spam.

A couple of seconds later, the ting sound stopped so I sighed of relief. But instead it was replaced by a ringing sound. Now someone's calling me.

I reached out to my phone that is buzzingly sitting on top of my bedside table. Good thing I have my own room in our dorm now or Yeji-unnie will kill me with this annoying phone.

I answered it with my eyes closed and didn't check who the caller id is. It's not like it's someone I don't know or something.

"What?" I lazily said.

"Shin Ryujin, it's already 8:45 and you are still asleep."

"Who is this?" I asked as I heard him got silent.

I removed the phone on my ear and finally checked the caller id.

"Oh, Beomgyu. What?" I put it in speaker phone and put the phone beside me.

"Why don't you check my messages?

"What is it?"

I heard him sigh as I saw my screen asking for a face time.

"Stop that." I declined it and pressed the red button. "I just woke up. I look like a mess."

He didn't listen and asked for another facetime.

I sighed and accepted it but faced the camera on the ceiling.

"What are you on? It's so early."

"Check my messages." I saw him put his camera on his face.

"I'm lazy just tell it to me now."

"O..kay. How do I start?" He pouted. "Okay. Okay."

"Beomgyu this better be more important than my sleep you interrupted." I warned.

"Show yourself first. Am I talking to a ceiling?" I heard him demand so I just turned the camera to me. It's just Beomgyu so whatever.

"You do look like a mess."

"Shut up." I chuckled.

"Okay, so...have you had breakfast?" He continued going out of the point.

"Bye, I'm ending this." I joked.

"No no, I don't know where to start." He faked cry.

I gave him a confused look and got out of my bed with my phone.

"Just start." I went out of my room to see that our living room was empty.

I furrowed my eyebrows and approached our fridge.

"Hey, you starting or what?" I told him and placed the phone on the counter so I can prepare my breakfast.

"You know what? I'll just let noona tell you. I don't think I can tell you." He smiled sheepishly. Please, he's so annoying.

"Fine then, I'll just check your messages." I sat on the chair with the milk and cereal on my hands. "Later."

I started preparing my breakfast while he was just there looking at me.

"Should I end this now?" I asked.

"Don't. I'm bored here. My members are nowhere to be found." He shrugged.

"Huh? Me too. I don't know where they are." I looked around. "Maybe at the company."

"Why is your hair wet?" I asked.

"Because I just showered. Obviously." He chuckled. Yeah, he has a towel on his neck so obviously, Ryujin.

"You look like a mop." I chuckled and took a spoon of cereal.

"At least, I showered already." He quoted the 'showered'.

"I want to tell you already." He whined.

"Then, just tell me. You woke me up for no reason if you don't tell me."

Beomgyu sighed and shook his head. "Maybe later, after you finish your cereal."

I ate my cereal and looked at this mop- I mean Beomgyu drying his hair with a towel.

We are very close with each other if that isn't obvious yet. After that dinner last 2020, we got each other's Kakao immediately. We were the first one to have communication with each other.

Maybe that explains why we are very close now. Of course, no one knows that except our members. Our fans had a guess that we are close friends though. But we never confirmed it.

"You done?" He asked as I nodded and drank my water.

"Now, tell me." I clasped my hands.

"After, I dry my hair." He continued doing what he was doing as I just groaned and put the bowl in the sink.

"Faster. I need to go to work at 9:30." I said and picked up my phone and went to sit on our couch.

"You hair color suits you by the way." He complimented while chuckling.

"Dang, you are not suppose to see it too." I held my hair.

I know I told him that I won't tell him what my hair color is yesterday but he saw it now. I completely forgot about it.

"Aren't you suppose to be at work too?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I woke up kind of late. I'll just go about." He looked at the clock. "9:15 or something."

I nodded and looked at him. "You hair is dry already. Come on."

"But I look like a dry mop now. I need to style it."

"Tell me first."

He ignored me and styled his hair.

"I'm not sure if you really need to tell me something or you just want to talk to me." I laughed.

"Both actually."

I rolled my eyes at him.

"How do I look?" He showed me his hair.

"You look fine." I told him as he continued fixing it.

"How about now?"

"Nothing changed."

"No, you are suppose to compliment me more."

I blinked a couple of times and chuckled. "You look okay."

"That's a downgrade." He said.

"But still, it's a compliment." I told him.

"More compliments."

"Fine, you look handsome." I lied. No, just kidding. All my friends are good-looking.

I know he wants me to say that.

"That's more like it." He smiled and picked up his phone.

"Now, thank you Shin Ryujin for watching me do my hair. Have a nice day. Good bye Ryu! " He kissed his camera and ended the call.

I stared at my phone and sighed. "Wow, he just called me so I can watch him do his hair. Unbelievable." I stood up and went into my room to get my towel so I can start showering now.

Just then, my phone tinged again. I was debating whether I would check it or not because it's probably just Beomgyu again with his hair.

But I still checked it.

Okay, it is Beomgyu. And I saw all his messages earlier just repeating my name for about 15 times.

Gyu Beom

Ryujennnn
I was expecting you to
call me again but you didn't
:D

Anyways

Tell me here.

WE ARE GOING TO...

TO?

JEJU ISLAND.

Oh, congratulations
You boys will have
fun there.

I MEANT US, YOU,
YOUR MEMBERS, ME,
MY MEMBERS.

Oh.

WHAT?

SERIOUSLY?
seen

HEY ANSWER ME GYU

:P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 1.4K 29
[ completed + edited ] in which, a boy who had a secret that he kept from his best friend. but what does fate have in store for them? what if they ha...
608 45 6
𝐎𝐡! 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐁𝐞𝐨𝐦𝐫𝐲𝐮 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐲...
35.2K 2.6K 51
❝ What you see with your eyes is not necessarily real. ❞ In which two people fell in love with each other. But little did they know that their love s...
11.7K 344 24
Organizations are underground agency tasked with keeping the mafia world underground. Above all we have JYP, HYBE, SM, AND YG. Follow groups ITZY and...