☁Roddy Ricch☁

Par Indigo__X

♪We gon' fuck for an hour then we gon' move to the back seat When you give me a lap dance, baby, watch for th... Plus

DISCLAIMERRRRR🗣🗣
✮Characters✮
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
🎄
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
𝑯𝒆𝒚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔💜
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven

Twenty-Three

181 15 22
Par Indigo__X

𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒂

Azalea's crying/screeching mixed with Cocomelon playing in the back, was the one reason why my baby fever is non existent.

She wouldn't eat her lunch nor would she chill and watch TV. Roddy was out with some of his friends so I had to watch Lea.

"Come on baby, eat something." I say picking up a piece of her sandwich, trying to hand it to her. She pushes my hand away making me drop it.

I sigh and rest my head in my hands. I've been trying to make her happy for hours but she just won't quit. I look at her as she continues to cry.

I pick up the sandwich from the floor, taking the plate from Lea. I take her out of her highchair holding her on my hip. I wipe her face of tears and snot then lay down on the couch with her.

Lea sniffles lightly as she calms down. "Go to sleep baby." I say tapping her back. She rests her hand on my face and then closes her eyes.

It doesn't take long for her to fall asleep, making me celebrate mentally. I slip my arm from underneath her as I get up from the couch.

I had invited Raylee and Bella over when Roddy had left. Bella got here first and she was upstairs on the phone to TJay, but Ray still wasn't here.

I go back over to the kitchen cleaning up any mess that was left. Bella comes downstairs joining me. "You okay?" She asks going into the fridge.

I wipe my forehead and nod, putting a plate into the sink. The buzzer goes off and Bella starts to walk towards it. "I'll get it don't worry."

I grab my headband off the counter, pushing it over my forehead. I just needed to get my hair out of my face.

"Hey Raylee." I hear Arabella say but she doesn't get a response. "Erm okay? Pissy mood maybe?" Bella asks laughing.

Raylee comes up to me rolling her eyes. "What's up with you? You don't hear Bella talking to you?" I ask her.

Raylee looks around and then back at me. "I don't hear anything." Bella scoffs coming over to us. "Oh so we just being petty now? I'm being nice here." She says shrugging.

Ray doesn't say anything and starts going on her phone. I lean on the counter, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Can y'all explain what is going on right now? You two are acting bitchy towards each other for what?" I ask quietly.

"The only BITCH in here is your little sister." Raylee says. I pop her on her cheek getting close to her. "Apologise. Now." I say making eye contact.

She laughs in my face then turns to Arabella. "Tell your sister how you fucking with Tione. Knowing damn well that he is my boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?! Huuuuuuuh?" Bella says with a hand on her chest. "Girl, he told me he was very much single. So that is MY man. Fuck are you talking about? I don't care who's friend you are, I'll hit you for real."

I laugh a little at Bella as she moves forward. "Nah nah, Bella chill. Nobody is hitting anybody in here. Both of you relax." I say looking at both of them.

Bella swings for Raylee, hitting her in the face. I step between them before Raylee could swing back. "You a little ass girl to me, I'll fuck you up." Raylee says as I hold Bella against the fridge.

"Let me go!" She yells. I start to hear Azalea's cries and throw my head back. "Raylee go home. I'm not dealing with this right now."

She tuts. "You really telling me to leave?" I push Bella towards the stairs then turn to Ray. "GO!" She sucks her teeth and walks out the house, slamming the door behind her.

"I told you that shit was going to catch up with you. Go upstairs." I say to Bella as I go over to Azalea. I pick her up, rocking her in my arms.

It's always something, I can't just have a normal day with no drama. The front door opens and closes, Roddy was probably home.

"Aye? I don't like that my daughter is always present every time you got drama going on." I look at him and then roll my eyes.

"What are you even talking about? Most of the time you start the shit. So don't even come to me with all that." I say putting Azalea in her playpen.

"Oh it's me huh? Why Raylee leaving now telling me she got beef with Arabella?" He says pointing to the front door.

I wave my hand at him. "That has got nothing to do with me. That is between them, it just happened here. Man, Roddy leave me alone. I've had enough." I close Lea's gate and grab my shoes that were by the stairs.

I put them on along with my hoodie I had left on the couch. I walk past him, grabbing my keys and phone. I need a breather.

"Aye where are you going?" I scoff as I open the door. "Rodrick shut the fuck up! I don't have to answer to you or anybody else."

"Who are you talking to? Get your ass back in here NOW!" I slam the door behind me as I walk to my car.

I get in as I open the gates with my keyring. I drive out as I make a phone call.

"What's good mama?"

"Poppp! You in LA?"

"Uh yeah. Why? What's good?"

"I want to come and see you. Where you at?"

"I'm at my mans crib right now. He away for a little bit, so I got somewhere to chill in LA. You know? What you tryna do?"

"Send me your location."

"Oh for real? Say less."

He hangs up quickly making me laugh. I started talking to Bashar again, the day after Azalea's birthday party. Seeing as I wasn't being appreciated by my boyfriend.

Well I don't even know what we are anymore.

I get a notification from Bashar and I click on it, seeing it was the location. It does take me a while to get there, it was a area I wasn't familiar with.

Once I get there, I park outside of the house and get out of my car. I ring the doorbell and wait for Shar to answer. He opens the door just in some basketball shorts and some white socks.

"What's good babygirl?" He yells. I smile as I walk in, he closes the door behind me and then pulls me into a hug. He picks me up taking me into the living room.

He sits on the couch making me straddle his lap. "He acting up again huh? That's why you came to see Big Poppa?" He asks smirking. I shrug. "When is he not? We haven't had a chill moment for like a month. To be honest I shouldn't even be here. I should be trying to work things out with him for real."

Bashar rubs his hands down my back and lingers on my booty. "And then Raylee and my sister are arguing over TJay. Bella hit Ray in the face." Bashar laughs as he squeezes on me.

"I mean you didn't hear it from me. But TJay all about your sister right now. He been saying Raylee too needy for him." Bashar says.

I shrug my shoulders. "I don't care about all that though. I just need a break from all the drama." I say closing my eyes. I lean into him as he rubs firmly on my back.

"Mhmm, that feels good." His hands finds their way into the back of my joggers and he rubs on my booty. "Take these off ma." He says, kissing on my neck.

I lean off him and take them off as he pulls his shorts down. His lower half springs free, hitting his stomach. I spit into my hand and stroke him.

He groans as I grip him tighter. Bashar rubs on my clit through my panties making me bite my lip. He pulls them to the side as I slide down on him.

"Oh Sharrr!" I moan out. "You missed daddy huh? Tell me how much you missed me." I bounce on him as I rest my hands on his shoulders. "I missed you so much."

He puts a hand around my neck bringing me closer to him. He kisses me, biting on my lip as he pulls away. Bashar puts his hands under both my thighs, holding me in place.

He starts to thrust upwards, drilling me. I gasp loudly as I put my hand on his chest. "Oh fuuuuck." Hearing Bashar's groans and hearing him moan my name was just bringing me closer and closer to my climax.

"Oh my god. I'm gonna-" He flips us over so I was on my back and he continues to rail me. "Look at me." My eyes roll back as I push against his stomach. "Pop please."

"Uh uh, look at me baby." I managed to open my eyes, looking directly into his. "Cum for me Malina." He whispers. He was still pumping into me as I let out a LOUD moan.

My legs shake and I try to close them but he holds them open. His strokes start to slow down as he puts his head into my neck.

He was cursing in my ear, he does a hard thrust and then pulls out to nut on my stomach. He pecks my lips a few times then gets up from the couch.

"I'll get you a towel hold on." I lay on the couch waiting for him to come back. Bashar comes back with a towel for me and he was wearing his basketball shorts again.

He wipes my stomach off for me and I put my joggers back on. "I gotta go back home Pop." He sighs as he watches me put my shoes on.

"Ah, for real? You can't stay the night?" I shake my head and stand up from the couch. "I have work tomorrow. I ain't got feelings for you like that Pop. You know that. This was just sex. I'll text you when I get home."

I kiss his lips as he slaps my ass. "It was nice spending time with you ma. Until next time I guess." He says walking me to my car, I wink at him as I get in.

𝑯𝒆𝒚🥰

𝑬𝒓𝒎𝒎.. 𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒔𝒚 𝒇𝒓👀

𝑨𝒍𝒔𝒐.. 𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌? 𝑰𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌? 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔𝒔𝒔𝒔𝒔🥺

𝑳𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔, 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔. 💙

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

9.3K 305 14
this ain't no ordinary love story ... this a thug love story❤️ (ON HOLD)
2.1K 172 10
𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪
348 29 8
Ride or Die- A "ride-or-die chick" is a neologism of hip-hop origin referring to a 'woman willing to support her partner and his risky lifestyle desp...
114K 5.5K 29
AND YOU SAY YOU KNOW WHAT LOVE IS, BUT I SWEAR YOU NEVER SEEN IT IN YOUR LIFE.- SUMMER WALKER