Revenge With The Enemy

By x-night-travels-x

Aurora Lopez had the intentions and goals of starting new, and having a normal life. She was met with difficu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue

Chapter 17

703 12 2
By x-night-travels-x

Rylans POV

After waiting here at Rosealias diner my aunt is late. It is 10:07 am, and I haven't received a single message saying she couldn't make it.

    "Hey sorry, Toby was up all night throwing up and my oldest child Sarah was fighting with him because she needed to use the bathroom but he was puking some more and he's now home alone now because no one would stay home with him," Maria explained.

     "It's okay, you could have canceled you know," I Assured.

    "Yeah, but this is important," She smiled.

    "So is your son's safety," I laughed.

    "He will be fine for an hour," She shrugged. " I hate to do this today, but you need to know. Your uncle, my husband, Andrew, is very sick. That's why we were at the hospital yesterday," She sighed.

    "What's wrong with him?" I asked.

    "He has Leukemia, but we don't have enough money for treatment, we don't even have a big enough house for our family," She explained.

    "How much does it cost?" I asked.

    They are family, and I just happen to have a lot of money so if I can help in any way I would like to.

    "36 thousand," She sighed.

    My eyes widened at the amount of money she just said she needed to pay for treatment.

    "Oh shi- Shiz-a-doodle," I correct myself.

    "Yeah, I know it's a lot," She chuckled sadly.

    I mean I want to help, and I have the money too, but maybe I should wait some time and get to know them a little more before I give them the money, but then I remembered that Andrew may not make it much longer without treatment.

    "I will pay the full 36 thousand dollars," I smiled at her.

    She immediately looked up with happy tears, she was speechless.

    "You don't understand how much I appreciate that, but how are you gonna get that much money?" She questioned.

    She knows I ran away from home and she knows why, so she probably thinks I have no money.

    "Well I have friends of friends who have been helping me out and sending me money often so I kinda have a lot of money," I Chuckled.

    She smiled gratefully at me, and I returned the smile.

    I don't want my cousins to be fatherless, and I want to get to know everyone.

    "Wait, Don't you still go to school?" She asks.

    Shit.

    "Well yes, but uhh I have good grades so I'm not worried about missing a day," I said hoping she won't get mad, but all she did was laugh at how I winced thinking she was gonna get mad.

    "It's fine, My daughter skips all the time," She's laughs some more.

    And after ordering our food, talking, receiving our food, and eating all of it, it was time to go our separate ways.

    "You remind so much of your mother," She laughed sadly while we walked out of the diner and I walked her to her car. "You know, your grandmother and everyone always thought you were dead. We never got the chance to meet you because of your dad but your mother kept us updated and showed pictures of you to us everyday," She continues.

    A tear fell from my eye, and I smiled down at my aunt who looks to be 5'9. I pulled Maria Into a hug and let her sob into my shoulder.

    "I miss her," She mumbled into my shoulder.

    Then after a few minutes of comforting her she got in her car and drove home, and I did the same.

    Auroras POV

    "Sis, wake up,"Mylah shakes me.

    "Whyyyyyyy," I roll over and whine.

    "Because Rylan is in a good mood and is taking us out for the day," She snickered.

    "And I should care why," I mumbled into the pillow.

    "I don't know, I thought maybe I could get my ears pierced," She sighed.

    "Fine I am up," I groaned.

    Then as I try to sit up pain flows through my entire body.

    I curled into a ball and sighed.

    "Maybe another day," I sighed.

    I know she has been wanting her ears pierced so that she can get her 2nd piercing soon afterwards, and now I am making it so she has to wait.

    "No, not another day. Please sis, come on," She whines.

    Then I try to sit up again and wince at the pain, but I try to hide it. I stand up and begin to walk, I make it as far as out of the bedroom before I trip over A shirt in the hallway. I fell forward and hit my nose on the floor which caused it to bleed.

    "I might just kill my boyfriend," I fake smiled and mumbled to myself.

    Rylan jogged over to where I'm laying on the floor with my forehead resting on the cold dirty floor.

    "That's it, I ain't getting up off of this floor," I say annoyingly.

    Rylan kneels down and tries to tilt my head up, but I turn my head away.

    "Love, let me see," I chuckled.

    "Don't call me love, we ain't dating," I looked up at him and scratched my nose.

    "Yet," He adds, but very quietly. "Anyways, lets get that bloody nose cleaned up," He chuckled.

    He gave me a hand to help me up, and I sighed and took his hand in mine. I really don't want to fall again.

    "Now, get on my back. I will bring you to the bathroom," He chuckled, and Mylah snicked from behind us as I clinged to his arm to hold myself up.

    I climb onto his back and he walks me into the back room, we made eye contact in the bathroom mirror and a smirk grew on his face.

    He brought my body to his front and our faces were only inches apart, Then he placed me on the counter and looked around for the first aid kit.

    After he struggled to find it I let out a quick and quiet snicker. I turned around and opened the mirror that is also cabbent, but you wouldn't be able to tell if you looked at it.

    I shut the cabbent and shoved the bag of first aid supplies into Rylan's chest, while snickering some more.

    "Here you go idiot," I laughed.

    Rylan cleans up my bloody nose, then he checks if it was broken or has any cuts, but there was nothing. So he packed up the first aid kit.

    I placed out my hand for him to hand me the kit but he shook his head.

    "Nope," He smirked.

    "Give it to me," I demanded.

    "Nope," He shrugged.

    "Fine," I sighed and crossed my arms.

    Then Rylan stepped in between my legs and leaned forward, he stopped leaning forward with his head when his lips were practically touching the spot under my ear on my neck.

    I felt his breath against my neck which made shivers run down my body and all of a sudden my face started to feel warm and my stomach fluttered.

    His right arm reached over my shoulder and was placed on the wall an his left arm was lifted up to arm the cabbent.

    He opened it and placed the first aid kit back inside of it then after shutting the door he slightly tilted his head towards my neck and his lips were literally like a centimeter away from touching my neck.

    "You're lucky you have a boyfriend and your sister is in the other room," He says farther into his smirk.

    Then he backed away and walked out of the bathroom.

    My head flew back in relief.

    "Wait, come back," I said loud enough for him to hear me.

    He walks into the bathroom laughed, he leans with his back against the wall and his arms crossed.

    "If I am going with you guys I can't walk so you gotta help me," I sighed.

    Today is gonna be a long day.

    He walks towards me and scoops me into his arm so that he is carrying me bridal style.

    "So where is your boyfriend," He ask as he walked us through the living room. Mylah was skipping ahead of us.

    "He went to school," I rolled my eyes.

    "You do realize he treats you like crap right?" He blurts, which earns hima light smack to the chest.

    "He has his moments, but hey, you think you have a chance with me and you treat me like I am your property," I smirked.

    "It's not the same," He sighs.

    "How is it not the same?" I giggled as he placed me in the passenger seat, then he shut my door and walked around to the driver's seat.

    "He treats you like you're an object, like all there is to you is your body, and you are much more than your body," He explained while he was buckling his seatbelt. "And I don't treat you like your my property, I treat you with respect. The way every woman deserves to be treated,"

    "He's right," Mylah blurted.

    "Yeah whatever," I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms across my chest while Rylan pulled out of the driveway and let Mylah play music.

    After driving around for a bit we pulled up to a tattoo place.

    "Don't worry, I have a friend who works here and they offered to do it for free," He smiled back towards Mylah once we were parked.

    The two of them got out of the car, forgetting about me.

    "Shit sorry," Rylan chuckled lightly, as he opened the passenger door.

    He crouched down so that I could hop onto his back, then he slammed the door shut and we headed towards the doors of the tattoo place.

    "Eyyyy its Rylan," A guy out of age with black hair and blue eyes said as we walked into the door.

    Then more people came towards us at the entrance way and I got embarrassed so I hid my face in the side of Rylan's neck.

    He just laughed and slowly let me down, off of his back.

    So I clinged onto his arm so that I wouldn't fall over again.

    "Ahh, this your girlfriend?" A girl with auburn brown hair walked towards and and smirked. She had the name Melody on her name tag. She then wiggled her eyebrows at us.

    And before I can even open my mouth to deny what she said I was beaten to it.

    "Yes, she is," Rylan smirked down at me.

    "No, I am not his girlfriend," I corrected. " I have a boyfriend,"

    "Yeah, him," One of the other guys chuckled.

    "No I am not dating him, I am dating someone else," I stress out.

    "Then why are you guys holding hands?" Melody smirks.

    I looked down to see my hand in his, then when I looked up I noticed he was still smirking down at me.

    I sighed and collapsed back on one of the chairs behind me and threw my hands up in the air, in defeat.

    Laughter erupted in the room and I looked down with my arm resting on the arm rest and my hand holding my head up.

    "Don't worry girl, we are just teasing you," Melody offers me a hand up and laughs.

    "We are all great friends here, and when someone brings in a girl, friend or not we always tease them," She smiles. "Unless we don't like you," She added.

    I took her hand and stood up in an attempt to walk with them to the room for Mylah to get her ears piercing.

    As we stepped into the room I nearly fell backwards but Rylan stopped me by taking a step closer to me placing my back against his front.

    I decided to just stand here while leaning against the doorframe with my shoulder, Rylan still stayed with his front pressed against my back.

    Then his hands found their way to my waist. I laid my head back on his shoulder and looked at him with a smile on my face.

    "If you don't take your nasty hands off of my waist I will hurt you," I fake smiled.

    Then I slapped His hands and I could feel His low chuckled vibrate my back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 3 20
Trigger warning for the following: -mature content -some strong language -fighting -mentions of abuse Everything was cool. It was fine and normal...
238K 14.6K 61
𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏 (𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄) Jade Grogan, the youngest millionaire in the city among his other two brothers, i...
43.2K 675 100
[Complete] (Editing) Isabella Perez, from a mafia family, in search of a better start in life, runs away from her family and moves to New York for b...
18.5K 893 45
{complete} After Irene's mother's death. She was sent to live with her aunt and cousin. They live in a rich town call Stryker, Massachusetts. Irene...