you're safe now // bnha

De Akemiqq

Oct. 16, 2023. YALL THIS IS SO OLD AND CRINGE. I wrote this back in 2020-2021. The characters are emo and ver... Mai multe

Info
๐ŸŒน Chapter 1 ๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒน Chaper 2 ๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒน Chaper 4 ๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒน Chaper 5 ๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒธ New Quirk ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ New quirk 2 ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒน chapter 6 ๐ŸŒน
๐Ÿ–ค Aku ๐Ÿ–ค
โค๏ธ (y/n) โค๏ธ
๐ŸŒน Chapter 7 ๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒน Chapter 8 ๐ŸŒน
A/N
A/N Book Remake coming soon!!

๐ŸŒน Chaper 3 ๐ŸŒน

2.3K 55 1
De Akemiqq

┌⊰⋄⊱──────────────────────────⊰⋄⊱┐
  ▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞
*̣̥☆·͙̥‧‧̩̥·‧•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥˟͙•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*• *̣̥☆·͙̥‧‧̩̥·‧•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮
                 01:43 ━━━━●───── 03:50

                             ‎⇆ㅤ◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷ㅤ↻

ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡
                     ╰─➤  𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

*̣̥☆·͙̥‧‧̩̥·‧•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥˟͙•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*• *̣̥☆·͙̥‧‧̩̥·‧•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥
  ▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞ └⊰⋄⊱──────────────────────────⊰⋄⊱┘

You woke up to someone tapping on you lightly. You yawned and sat up, then looked over to the person who woke you up.

It was Aku. "Overhaul said wake you up..so get..dressed and sh..shower. We go to gard-..en with Eri soon." He says while looking at you blankly.

Your eyes shined as you quickly got out from underneath the blankets. "alright!!" you said while hopping off of the bed.

You looked over to the door when you heard it open, Kurono was standing there as he walked in with clothes in his hands.

"Here. Change into these once you get out of the shower. Don't take long though." He says while placing the clothes on your bed.

You nod and walk into the bathroom.

-

You quickly got out of the shower and dried off. You then walked out of the bathroom and into your bedroom over to the clothing laid out on the bed.

Once you picked it up you started to put it on.

-

Once you finished getting dressed the door had opened. Kai then walked into the room and over to you. "Here. let me do your hair.." he said while looking down at you.

You smiled and nodded. You watched as he crouched down and handed you some plain white gloves. You took them and started to put them on as you turned back around allowing your brother to do your hair.

You looked in the mirror that was in-front of you to see a braid on one side and another braid on the other.

-
(A/N: if you forgot what u looked like look in the photo at the top. not the clothes tho- )
-

"Let's go get Eri now. Aku is outside the door with Kurono." Kai said while standing back up. You just nodded and grabbed the end of his jacket and followed him out of the room.

Once you guys got out you seen Aku and Kurono just like he said. You and kai then walked past them. "Come on now." Kurono said to the younger boy beside him.

You heard the twos footsteps trailing behind you both as you walked throughout the cold hallways.

After a few minutes you approached a door which happened to be Eri's.

"Turn around both of you." Kurono said to you and Aku. You both simultaneously turned the other way. You then heard a beep and the a lock unlock.

"Alright." Kurono said as you both turned back around and faced the now opened door.

"Eri. come out now, (y/n) and someone new will be going to the garden and you'll be joining." Kai said.

You then heard small footsteps from inside the bedroom making it's way towards you all. After a few seconds Eri came out of the bedroom and looked at you.

She then looked at Kai and then you. Your brother then nodded allowing her to come over to you.

She then walked over to you while shaking slightly as she noticed Aku, but didn't say anything. In fact, nobody did.

"Come on now. I still have work to do.." Kai said while looking at you three. You all nodded, while you guys were walking you let go of your brothers jacket and grabbed onto Eri's hand and walked over to Aku.

"hand?" You said while putting your hand out. He looked down at you and grabbed your hand while still walking.

You smiled and looked back at kai while Kurono was walking behind you all, making sure Eri nor Aku attempts to escape.

-
You guys then made it to the garden area. Once you had gotten there you looked around, you noticed that it had changed since the last time you came.

"woah?! you added a bench and a fountain!!" you said excitedly as you then let go of Eri and Aku's hand.

"Yes i did, but Eri, if you attempt to escape, there will be a punishment. understand?" Kai says while looking at the blue haired girl.

She just nodded slightly before grab your hand again. "Alright then. if you happen to need anything kurono will be watching you." Kai says while walking out the door.

you heard something's move. You quickly snapped your head towards the garden and seen a few bunnies hopping around.

"what that?" You heard aku say causing you and Eri to look at him shocked.

"You don't know what those are?" you say while looking at him confused.

He just nodded before looking beside you.
"Eh? Where Eri go?" He said with a blank face.

You were confused until you looked beside you to see that Eri was gone. Your eyes widened before you ran over to the door. "Kurono?? Where did Eri go?" You asked the man.

He looked at you before picking you up and running over to Aku and grabbing his hand.

He then ran out of the garden with you two, as he ran down the halls. You were confused until you realized why eri wasn't there.

'she escaped? why would she do that?!' You thought as you looked down. Before you knew it you were already at your brothers office.

"SHE ESCAPED." Kurono yelled as he opened the door. You watched as Kai sighed before getting up. "i'll handle it. Give me those two." He said while walking over to you guys.

Kurono then handed you to Kai as he held you with one arm. "follow me Aku. And dont run off." Kai said as he started walking.

-
You guys then walked through an alleyway following eri. Once you seen her you seen that she was with..heros?

"you should be more careful." Kai says while walking towards eri with you in his arms and Aku standing beside him. "we dont wanna  cause trouble for the heros.."

"i hope you'll forgive my daughter, hero. I don't know what to do with her." Your brother says while faking a smile, although you couldn't see it. "always playing rough bumping into things.." He continued.

"Whoopsie-daisy looks like that darn mask came off again. You might wanna think about it getting resized, my friend. I'm so sorry about that. It was our fault, too." Blondie said while making a bunch of weird hand movements.

"yeah, please dont mind the mask. It keeps out the filth. I dont believe i've seen you two around the area before." Kai says while sitting you down next to Aku.

"Right! Well, we're still pretty new around here, but you've probably already guessed that much. Now, on your feet partner. Can't do much hero-ing from down there." Blondie says.

'he's faking it.' Aku thinks to himself while staring at the two teens. Aku then grabs onto your hand when he notices the green haired male glancing at you.

"So, what agency do you belong to?" Kai says with his guard up.

"We're only students! Far too lowly to be claiming association with an agency. We're just using our internships to get some experience." Blond boy says.

'tch. what a liar..' Aku thinks while glaring at him.

"Speaking of which, we need to finish patrolling this division by lunch. Come on, lets go." He continued.

'jeez why is he speaking so fast..and why is his eyes like that.' You thought while looking at him weirdly. which he takes notice of and looks down at you. before glancing away when he notices Aku's glare.

"please..please dont go.." You heard eri say causing you to snap you head towards her. 

"um, excuse me. I'm sorry but, your daughter seems scared." Broccoli hair says while looking at kai.

'quick- think of a lie..-'
"It's just reaction to being scolded.." you heard Aku say, causing kai to glance at the boy.

"sure!" blondie says

"wait, but..she's got bandages all over. Those are just from 'playing rough'?" Broccoli hair says.

"Eri's an exceptionally clumsy girl." Kai says while faking a laugh.

"does that seem like its normal to you?" The boy responded.

"it's dangerous to make assumptions about what's normal to other people." Kai says while glaring at the  teen.

"Yeah, everybody's different, am i right?"  blondie says obviously trying to leave.

"tell me. what are you doing to this girl?" The other teen says while putting a hand on eri's head.

Your brother then sighs. "You hero's really pick up on the subtlest things, dont you? Very well. This situation is embarrassing.. So i'd prefer to discuss it where we wont be overheard." Your brother says before turning around.

You watch as the green haired one nodded at the blond boy before standing up. but quickly after you felt yourself being dragged the other direction by your brother, still holding onto Aku's hand.

"hey! i know how to walk!" you say pouting. He just looks down at you and Aku before looking forwards again. 

"Hard to admit that you can't control your own child, but lately Eri defies me no matter what i try." Kai says to the heros, not glancing back at them.

"what do you try?" Broccoli says before blondie says something as well. "Parenting man. sounds rough. That cant be easy."

Kai then sighs. "yes, children are tricky. So determined to do whatever they want..even my little sister can be that way.." kai says while letting go of your hand.

You watch as he is about to take his glove off causing your eyes to widen.

"that sometimes they just don't listen." He continues while staring at Eri harshly. you then watch as Eri  jumps out of the hero's hands and runs back to you three. 

"oh, good. Done with your temper tantrum?" Kai says while looking down at Eri as she just nodded.

'stupid. now your going to get punished..were you not listening?!' you thought as you harshly glared at the girl, but soon stopped when you heard broccoli say something. "uh- Eri, are you sure?"

"she's- always like this." You say while you glared at the heros causing them to slightly gasp.

"yes..sorry to involve you in our family drama. I'm sure you have better things to be doing. Good luck with your internships."

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

27.3K 968 35
"You know, optimistic fools die early but...I like your confidence so I'll let it slide." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ A broken gi...
3.1K 206 13
ยซ๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™”/๐™‰ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™ค๐™™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ค๐™ ๐™ž ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™™, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ก๐™š๐™›๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™˜๐™๐™ค๏ฟฝ...
267K 5.3K 56
Your name is y/n Todoroki. You are the little sister of Shoto and daughter of the number two hero. You never had a could childhood and got placed wit...
1.5K 38 15
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ค ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž." where y/n finds herself as the personal assistant of an overwo...