The Fourth Daughter X Lady Di...

By treecl_28

**I DO NOT OWN THE PICTURE, FOUND IT ON GOOGLE** You've heard the legend, the three daughters of Lady Alcina... More

X42
Trust Me
The Welcome
Alcina's Journal
The Blessing
The Midnight talk
Alcina's Journal
Birthday Surprise PT:2
Dream Visison
Goodbye
GoodMorning...X42
Search
The Conversations
Not Today Death
I Miss You All
The Lake PT2
The Lake PT2
Before The Big Day
The Happy Ending

Birthday Suprise PT:1

4.3K 124 60
By treecl_28

Leila wakes up, she realizes that today is her 21st birthday. She never thought she would make at this age...but she's alive and happy!

"Lady Leila, your mother wants to speak with you!" One of maidens said as she brought clothes for Leila.

"Thank you Maiden." Leila stretches as she yawns.

The maiden quickly goes to her bathroom to start the water, as Leila looks at the clothes as it was a modern victorian outfit.

'Mother knows my sense of style for clothing.' Leila thought to herself.

Few minutes pass, Leila sees a corner of her eye the maiden blushing from the bathroom door.

"Your bath is ready Lady Leila!" The maiden smiled more as she was trying to compose herself.

Leila sees the maidens smile as she starts to laugh a-little bit.

"Thank you Maiden, where is she by the way?" Leila asked as glances at the maiden with her eyes...

"She...is in the dining room...waiting for you, Lady Leila...you're so beautiful!" The maiden realize what she said as she leaves her room quickly.

Leila thought it was funny but she had to focus for today as she decided to relax in the tub.
After the exquisite bath time, Leila gets ready as she does her make up and head towards the dining room. She makes  sure that her outfit is neat and clean as it was.

"Happy birthday, Daughter!" Alcina said as she and Leila's sisters were sitting.

"Thank you, Mother!" Leila smiles as she sits down.

The girls said happy birthday and so did the maidens. Then the door rang as Alcina knew who it was.

"Daughters, looks like our guests have a arrived!" Alcina stands up as she heads towards the main entrance.

Few minutes later, Alcina and lords of the village came. Leila's eyes widen as she read books about them, after spending sometime in the castle!

"Leila, daughter, they are dying to meet you!" Alcina smiles as Leila gets up and bows to all the Lords.

"Pleasure to meet all of you." Leila bows as well as everyone too.

"I'm Donna Benevenito and this is Angie!" Donna said as Angie comes up and hugs Leila.

"Hello lady Donna and Angie!" Leila said as she smiles

"NICE TO MEET YOU!" Angie smiles

Then a guy with long silver hair comes walking up to Leila.

"I'm Karl Heisenberg, may I say you are beautiful!" Karl winks and shakes hands with Leila.

"Karl!" Alcina glares at him with semi angry in her eyes.

"It's okay and thank you Lord Heisenberg." Leila bows.

Then a man who was short and had a hunchback came up to Leila as she smiles.

"I'm Moreau...happy birthday Leila!" Moreau giggles as he claps his hand prancing side to side.

Leila giggles as she sees him doing that.

"Thank you and its nice meeting you, Lord Moreau!" Leila smiles as she kisses him on his cheek.

He blushes, and as for Karl, he was upset that he didn't get a kiss!

"Where's mine?" He chuckled as he points to his cheek!

Alcina punches him in the shoulder as she giggles.

"Mother..." Leila glares at her with disapprove face.

"I hate you!" Karl said he walks away from her.

"I hate you too, man child!" Alcina laughs as she walks with Leila to the table!

"I hope it was okay, that I invite the Lords... I just want you to meet them!" Alcina rubs Leila's back.

"It's fine, I actually like it!" Leila smiles, "I read so much about all of them, when I was in library with Daniela! Even a women named...Mother Miranda!" She added

Then the doors open as everyone stopped and looked as they seen a women standing.

"Someone called for me?!" A woman in black clothing which was made out of feathers, she had a halo behind her back and she wore a bird mask.

"Leila, I would like for you to meet, Mother Miranda! She is the high priestess!" Alcina smiles

Leila gets up from her chair as she bows to Mother Miranda. Even Miranda bows to her as well.

"It's a pleasant to meet your Mother Miranda, I read so much about you in the library and what the maidens have told me!" Leila said

"Well it's an honor to meet you and also happy birthday!" Miranda said if she gives Leila a hug, "You share the exact same birthday as someone I used to know...many years ago..." how her voice went quiet, then she shook her head and smiles again.

"Come on let's celebrate this birthday!" Karl said.

Everyone was celebrating as Leila finally found a family that she always dreamt of.
She tells them that no one at the base and not even her mother celebrated her birthday. She was told that she never had a birthday but she found out after killing one of the doctors.

"Well that's going to change for now on!" Alcina kisses her head as the maidens brought out a cake.

Everyone gather around as they all sang to her, when she was looking at each and everyone.
She slowly started to see a vision of something bad happening to all of them if she stayed here a little more.

"Leila?" Daniela shook her as she snapped out of it.

"I'm fine...I'm just staring into space!" Leila sound A little nervous but she covered it with a smile.

"Blow out your candles dear!" Alcina points.

Leila nodded as she wishes that her vision would not come true! She blows out the candles as everyone claps and cheers.

"What you wish for!?" Moreau asked.

"You ugly, if she says her wish...it won't come true!" Angie tells him. As he had a sad face!

"All I wish for is nothing, because I have everything right here!" Leila smiles as Moreau was happy to hear her wish.

"Alcina, would be fine...if I can talk to Leila in private?" Miranda asked as she sees Miranda weird smiling.

"I am okay as long as Leila is fine with it, are you okay with that daughter?" Alcina asked her as Leila nodded.

Leila gets up and follows mother Miranda outside the doors as they walk through the halls.

"I saw in your eyes, did you have a vision or something?" Miranda asked as she stopped and nodded her head.

"I did Mother Miranda, but I'd rather not talk about it!" Leila said as she walks a little further from Mother Miranda.

"It's okay my dear, you don't have to tell me but I would like to get to know your powers if that's fine by you?" Miranda said, "Alcina has told me what abilities you have...do you have more?" She added.

Leila nods her head for yes, she explains what her abilities are and how she got them. Miranda was shocked that Leila was abused and tortured, she notices that Leila was zoning in and out as they were talking.

"Leila...you're now under the protection of mine, the others lords and Alcina! We're not going to let anything happen to you!" Miranda smiles.

Leila and her talk more about each other's lives and how mother Miranda explained to Leila about her sharing the exact same birthday with someone she knew!
Miranda told Leila about her daughter Eva...who died during the Spanish flu virus.

Leila comforts her, as Miranda smiles. They eventually both headed back to the dining room where the party just got started....

~~
I hope you guys like the story so far! Thank you guys for the nice comments you guys have been telling me!

See you all in the next one!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 443 6
F!Reader insert. You dont know where you are. You dont know where you are and you get caught by vampire fly whateverthefucks. And their three meter m...
139K 3.7K 53
TW • slight contains of; Bdsm, Degrading, Abuse, Torture, Abduction, Starvation, Death, Neglection, Trauma, Ptsd, Blood, Bruising and Scars, Weapons...
20K 686 13
A book full of stories about the Re8 women: Donna Beneviento Alcina Dimitrescu Bela Dimitrescu Cassandra Dimitrescu Daniela Dimitrescu I will...
5.3K 188 12
Lord Alcina Dimitrescu just "fired" her old head maid for attempting to harm her daughters, now she needs a new one. She sends her eldest Bela to exa...