Don't Mess With My Peaceful L...

By angle99999

Crossover with that Nagatoro Romcom thats popular rn. The main character from that anime, Senpai, will no lon... More

Info
Prologue: Goodbye
Chapter 1: New School
Chapter 2: Never Ending Annoyance
Chapter 3: School Antics
Chapter 4: A Request
Chapter 5: An Interesting Experience
Chapter 6: New Friends Love to Tease!
Chapter 6.5: Reactions
Chapter 7: Love is in the Air!
Chapter 9: I Don't Believe I'll Experience My Peaceful Life Anytime Soon!
Chapter 10: Senpai! Give Me a Reaction!
Chapter 11: Where are you Going, Senpai?!
Chapter 12: My Peaceful Life
Chapter 12.5: Professor Ayanokouji 'Avenged'
Chapter 13: Welcome Back, Senpai!
Chapter 14: You Just Watch, Senpai! I'll Finally Beat You!
Chapter 14.5: Festival and Fireworks
Chapter 15: I Just Keep Seeing Old Faces
Chapter 16: A Fragile, Little Girl
Chapter 17: A Return to the Court
Chapter 18: Senpai! Don't Study Without Me! Pt 1
Chapter 19: Senpai! Don't Study Without Me! Pt 2
Chapter 20: Goodbye President
Chapter 21: One Little White Lie
Chapter 22: A Day of Bliss For Two Childhood Friends Pt 1
Chapter 23: A Day Of Bliss For Two Childhood Friends Part 2 (Lemon?)
Chapter 24: My Final Year of Highschool Begins Now
Chapter 25: Tieing Up Loose Ends
Chapter 26: Saving My Friend
Chapter 27: Christmas Eve With Senpai
Chapter 28: Senpai is Going to America?!!!!!!
Chapter 29: All In The Open (Lemon)
Chapter 30: My Ideal Life

Chapter 8: Home Sweet Home

5.4K 226 89
By angle99999

Nagatoro: Senpai! This way!

Me: Yeah, alright. 

We were running through the rain as she held up my coat as cover, while I ran through it. Although I've heard people get fevers due to this, I've never suffered from an illness in the 17 years I've lived. So I doubt this will be any different.

After a couple of minutes, we reached her door as she took out a key, opening it. 

Nagatoro: Come on, Senpai! 

Me: Sure. 

I entered as I closed the door behind me. Looking around, her house appeared to be much more normal in nature than I gave her credit for previously. I guess she's the odd one out from her family when it comes to personality. 

Nagatoro: You can leave your stuff on that table there. 

Me: Thanks. 

I dropped my bag on it as I took off my shoes and left them in the front of the door. 

Nagatoro: These clothes are so sticky! I'm going to take a bath right now, senpai, so no peeking!

Me: What's there to see anyway?

I was met with multiple attacks to my body as she looked embarrassed. After a couple of minutes, she stopped and got her change of clothes, entering the bathroom. I, on the other hand, went around the house to look at everything. It was quiet decently sized, or at least much more spacious than my singular apartment I'm staying in.

As I was looking around, I saw three rooms in the hallway. One of them was her parent's room, the other Nagatoro's room, and the last room maybe belonged to her brother? I don't recall her ever saying she had a brother. Strange. 

For the remainder of the time, I sat in their living room, but making sure to bring a towel since I was still soaked. The last thing I wanted to do, was mess up her house, and then owe her for cleaning it up. Winning against Nagatoro is done only if I am one step ahead of her after all. 

After some time of lying on that sofa, the bathroom door finally opened and out came Nagatoro. 

Nagatoro: Ah~! That was amazing! 

She was wearing normal clothing, shirt and pants, while cleaning her hair with that white towel. 

Me: Took you long enough. 

I got up and grabbed the towel I was sitting on, pulling it over my back as I approached the bathroom. 

Me: Can I use your bathroom? I'd like to change out of these clothes and let them dry. 

Nagatoro: But Whatcha gonna put on, senpai? I don't think you got any other clothes with you. 

Me: I'll just wait in a separate room with a towel on, waiting for them to dry. After that, I won't bother you anymore today. 

Nagatoro: Oh come on, senpai! Oh, I know!

She ran towards that room which I speculated to belong to her brother, if she even had one. 

Nagatoro: My brother is out with his friends right now, so he wouldn't mind me taking out some of his clothes, hehe. 

She grabbed a shirt and sweatpants from his closet and gave it to me.

Nagatoro: You're around his size so it should fit you perfectly. 

Me: I can't accept this. It's fine. 

Nagatoro: He won't even notice it's gone! Don't worry, senpai! I got it all covered!

I sighed. Fine, I guess it's better than staying in just a towel with a girl alone in her house. 

Me: Sure, thanks I guess. 

Nagatoro smiled and handed me her brother's clothes as I grabbed it, moving towards the bathroom. 

Before I went inside, I asked Nagatoro something. 

Me: Nagatoro, since it's already getting late, do you want to make dinner, or should I? 

Nagatoro: Oh~, senpai wants to make food for me? How gross~! It's probably going to taste disgusting!

Me: Then you can cook. I don't mind. The host should cater to the guests, after all. 

I caught her off guard as she gasped. I knew she didn't know how to cook properly or at least, didn't know how to combine satisfactory tastes together. I guess I'll have to see. 

I entered the bath and stripped my clothes, beginning to shower. 

...

...

...

After 10 minutes, I finished and changed into her brother's clothes. However, they appeared to be someone tight on my arms and abdomen. It seems that although her brother is pretty athletic, he is not as tall as me, nor do we share similar builds. 

However, as long as I don't move as much, it doesn't bother me. I got out of the shower as I saw Nagatoro lay out some silverware and two plates. I guess she did cook-

No... at a closer inspection... it looked like a retarded yakisoba. Wait, what the hell was that? Holy- No, I'm going to stop right there. 

Nagatoro: C-Come eat! I plated it when you got out!

Me: Ok. 

I walked over and sat down as she started to eat her food across from me. I, on the other hand, decided to examine the fusion that was before me. However, I can sympathize. Despite being a first year, she certainly could cook better than me. After tasting a bite of It, the dish also reminded me of a memory I shared with the second most annoying classmate I've ever had the displeasure of meeting: Horikita Suzune. 

*Flashback to a couple of months before, around the time prior to the semester exams year 2*

Horikita: Honestly, seeing this is simply disgusting, Ayanokouji. 

I was preparing a dish that Horikita wanted me to make using my own twist. This was in anticipation for Amasawa's terms which were that I had to cook for her. 

Horikita: For someone who's basically good at everything, and very clever, cooking is certainly something I never thought would be you're Achilles heel. I mean just look at it!

What I made was suppose to resemble a sort of gumbo with fish but instead, it looked more like a gloop with a purple stench coming from it, similar to an anime someone would be watching.

Me: I don't believe I can defend this dish whatsoever. 

Horikita: Then just try to make it better. Our plan hinges on you making that first year food!

Me: I know. 

Horikita: And if you serve her that, she'll die before we even need her for the exam!

I sighed. 

Me: I get it. You don't have to continuously get on my case. I'll handle it. 

Horikita: If I don't do, who will?

Probably Kei. But if I told her that, I'd be dead. Straight and simple. 

Me: I guess you're right, Horikita. 

I grabbed the plate and dumped it in my sink as Horikita smiled in pure bliss. 

Horikita: Good. Now I'll teach you how to be at least passable. Because your cooking is pretty...- 

...

...

...

*Flashback over*

Nagatoro: Senpai?

Her voice snapped me out of my daydreaming. 

Nagatoro: What's wrong? You dreaming about perverted things again?

Me: When have I ever done that? And no, nothing of that sort.

Nagatoro: Is it cuz of my cooking?

Me: I'll relent and say yes. 

Nagatoro looked a bit embarrassed and turned away. 

Nagatoro: I-I never said I was good or anything! You don't have to eat it if you don't want to!

Me: I never said it was bad. 

Nagatoro: huh?

Me: Your cooking is pretty... similar I believe. 

Nagatoro: Unique?

Me: You try to blend in flavors you don't even know and it tastes pretty weird. 

She looked away embarrassed. 

 Me: But I have no right to complain. I was just like you last year. Very terrible. 

Nagatoro's embarrassment turned into a teasing face of sorts. I knew that I would regret ever showing sympathy.  

Nagatoro: HAHAHA! Senpai couldn't cook! I was right! You probably served shit and got made fun of at school, right?

Me: Yes. That's why I had a very cute and beautiful girl teach me cooking since I needed that trait for the betterment of the class. Her name was Horikita Suzune. 

Nagatoro: What?

I think I went too far. She suddenly went from embarrassed, to teasing, to dark in character. It looked like she was going to kill me. And I should know, I've seen killer intent before. 

Nagatoro: So Senpai, really was fiddling around with other girls. 

Me: Not necessarily. She was like my tutor for cooking for a week and that's it. 

Nagatoro: Yeah, yeah. Cut the crap. Why didn't you tell me about her before if she was just your tutor or whatever kind of shit you're making up. 

Me: Because I'd like to forget about that. The more I forget about the past, the better. 

Nagatoro: Lies! That's it! Senpai needs to be punished! And I know a perfect way of making you suffer!

I've dealt with hundreds of torturing methods. Nothing has so much as cracked my will. Whatever this amateur does, will be nothing-

The next thing I knew it, I had blacked out from eating an entire dish she made. She stuffed my face full of it. 

...

...

...

I woke up to Nagatoro's face in front of me, while I got up, noticing I had been on her lap. 

Nagatoro: S-Sorry, senpai. I think I took it too far. 

Me: Not a problem. The lap pillow helped me forget about your food, at least. 

This made her blush as I knew by teasing her in return, I would get a reaction from her that I've come to want to see everyday. 

Me: Is this you're room?

Nagatoro: Yeah! I cleaned the kitchen and brought you here. I'm a lot tougher than you think!

Me: I can tell.

I sat next to her as she waived around cds. 

Nagatoro: You want to watch some movies with me?

Me: Only if you bring edible food to snack on while we watch them. 

After a couple of hits, she did what she was told and brought some instant ramen she heated up. 

Me: Now this is good.

Nagatoro: Yeah, yeah, just keep on laughing, senpai. 

Me: I got it. Since you let me stay over, why don't I help you with your cooking?

Nagatoro: Really?

Me: Yeah. As you can tell, I have bountiful amounts of free time. Why don't I go over to your house and teach you how to cook different basic Japanese dishes. That is, if you want to?

Nagatoro smiled.

Nagatoro: Ok.

She turned off the lights as she put on a vampire movie. Apparently, it was one of her favorites. She was a fan of horror movies, which I already assumed she would like due to her personality. 

I didn't like movies as much as others, but if I were to watch one, I'd have to watch a horror movie for the sole reason that it's simply cliché. I always knows what is about to happen and the twists are foreshadowed throughout the movie. So it acts as a boring time holder in my life. It's also something normal a lot of people like, so I deal with its lack of character and plot in exchange for the feeling of normalcy I get from watching these movies on my own or with the very little friends I made in my previous school. 

A part in the 3rd vampire movie that we were watching, came around 4 hours later. At this point, the time was nearing 11pm. However, it didn't feel like time passed slowly. Rather, it passed too quickly for me to recollect everything. It seems spending time with someone you find decent will do that to you. 

On this part, the vampire bites into the neck of her boyfriend, turning him into a vampire as well and therefore, having them both ravage the entire city together, showing gallons of blood and carnage on the screen. Nagatoro was obviously excited, as this was the part she was telling me about when she recommended the movie for us to watch. 

Nagatoro: Senpai, do you believe in vampires?

Me: Why would I? They don't exist. 

Nagatoro: And how do you know? Look. 

She opened her mouth as she showed her canine teeth. They were pretty huge, explaining the fangs she constantly shows off whenever I see her. 

Nagatoro: I think I can bite right through your neck with these teeth. 

Me: Very funny.

Nagatoro came closer and accidently knocked over the popcorn I had on my lap, as it fell all over the ground. 

Nagatoro: Wanna bet?

She came closer as she seemed a bit red but continued, wanting to perfect this tease on me. However, it wasn't going to work. I was going to outmaneuver her. 

I gently pushed her to the ground, shocking her as our faces were inches away from each other. 

Me: I also have pretty strong teeth. I might not be a vampire, but I think I could bite down harder than you. 

She was very red as she tried to look away but continued to stare into my eyes. Although they were devoid of anything living, it seemed she liked how they shined to her in complete darkness, as the tv was only glimmering a few rays of light now. 

Nagatoro: I-I don't believe you. M-Maybe you'll just have to show me~!

I whispered in her ear. 

Me: With pleasure. 

She gave a small groan as we were both about to bite each other when we suddenly stopped after hearing the front door open and some lights turning on. 

???: Sweetie, we're home! I know you're up during this time! Your brother even showed up  here too. 

???: Sis? Where is she?

We stayed in silence, as all we could do was look at one another, while Nagatoro's entire family, was mere meters away from our scandalous position.

...

...

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 516 26
For this story, Y/n will sorta take the place of Senpai, but not all the same traits...Y/n was a Sophomore student in high school, he was a pretty ta...
185K 4.7K 30
[K.Shousuke × Reader] This story just follows Y/N and Shousuke on their journey. Mostly Fluff and maybe a little drama ;) I do not own Komi Can't Com...
692K 20.9K 132
Hi! this book is where im going to put my random ideas and publish them for all of you to see. What ifs,oneshots and other stuff is probably what you...
40.8K 893 43
*New Version!!* If I can't have Senpai, then I'll have you until you can't bare the thought of ever leaving me.