Judging Me | On Hold

ACuteAssassin tarafından

"Oh I didn't know you had the audacity to judge me. Who are you? Allah?" ~~~ Syeda Muhammad is a normal girl... Daha Fazla

{Our Amazing Cast and a bit about them}
{Prologue}
{Chapter 1}
{Chapter 2}
{Chapter 3}
{Chapter 4}
{Chapter 5}
{Chapter 6}
{Chapter 7}
{Chapter 8}
{Chapter 9}
{Chapter 10}
{Chapter 11}
{Chapter 12}
{Chapter 13}
{Chapter 14}
{Chapter 15}
{Chapter 16}
{Chapter 17}
{Chapter 18}
{Chapter 19}

{Author Note}

44 3 2
ACuteAssassin tarafından

"Allah was with you, Allah is with you, Allah will forever be with you."

~~~

Assalamualaykum humans

~~~

This story is inspired by a play i wrote in my R.E class for an activity. The characters in the story have not been used by there real names. The play was called islamophobia because that what we were learning about but as you can see i already have a book under the name islamophobia so i renamed it to judging me.

Edit: ive deleted the islamophobia and this other book but i cant be asked to change the title of this book again.

~~~

There were originally 4 characters but this is a story so i have to add a few more e.g. a friend, a parent, etc. The play was quite short so i have to add to it. It was a play so i have to convert it into a story. With the play as a plan, i have an idea of how the story will be.

~~~

These characters are all fantasy. They do not target or represent anyone. If you feel they do in any way, it is just coincidental.

If this book does seem to go along the lines of another book you have read, i assure that this book was not meant to be a copy and was written through pure imagination.

Thank you for understanding.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

18.2K 2.7K 51
In a small town there lived a girl with high hopes and great expectations.Who refused to give in to the traditions thriving in her town.Who denied to...
437K 27K 56
#1 in #muslim 12 Aug, 2021 #4 in #islam 29 May, 2021 #7 in #Allah 4 May, 2021 #8 in spiritual 15,16,17 September 2016 Thanks for stoppi...
169K 8.1K 21
Meet Miral Mansoor , a 18 years old beautiful girl who loves to sing and keep on singing no matter where she is and what she is doing . Meet Syed Za...
341K 18.5K 58
(Book 1) Completed: February 13th 2016 Highest rank: #05 on the what's hot list 12/1/15 Tuesday Reached 100k: 3/2/16 Wednesday Reached 200k: 7/12/1...