I'M SORRY TO FORGET YOU(TAEKO...

By YMFANFICS0001

Tae pushed and stick him on the wall. Tae : look at my eyes Jeon Jungkook. Can't you see it? How can you for... More

𝐎.𝐍.𝐄
𝐓.𝐖.𝐎
𝐓.𝐇.𝐑.𝐄.𝐄
𝐅.𝐎.𝐔.𝐑
𝐅.𝐈.𝐕.𝐄
𝐒.𝐈.𝐗
𝐒.𝐄.𝐕.𝐄.𝐍
𝐄.𝐈.𝐆.𝐇.𝐓
𝐍.𝐈.𝐍.𝐄
𝐓.𝐄.𝐍
𝐄.𝐋.𝐄.𝐕.𝐄.𝐍
𝐓.𝐖.𝐄.𝐋.𝐕.𝐄
𝐅.𝐎.𝐔.𝐑.𝐓.𝐄.𝐄.𝐍
𝐅.𝐈.𝐅.𝐓.𝐄.𝐄.𝐍
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
Not An Update πŸ™‚
NINTEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY- TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR (END)

𝐓.𝐇.𝐈.𝐑.𝐓.𝐄.𝐄.𝐍

1.1K 41 0
By YMFANFICS0001

AUTHOR POV

JIMIN'S EYES STOPS ON THE MAN WHO STANDS RIGHT INFRONT OF HIM. THEIR EYES MET.

It's Yoongi who's stand infront of Jimin and staring at him.

Yoongi POV

I opened the door and I choked for a while. It's jimin who's half naked stands infront of me. A towel only wrapped around his waist. My eyes landed on his exposed chest and I almost forgot to take breath. Then I saw him staring at me with a death gaze as I look away and say

Yoongi :so, you're the one who's shower didn't working.
Jimin sarcastically replied, "who did you expect then? Jungkook?"

Jimin pushed him and rushed into the room.

Jimin : I have to use the washroom, so don't waste my time.

Without looking at Yoongi he went inside the washroom.

Yoongi sat on the bed.

YOONGI POV

He becomes so cold. He's not like that before. He was so jolly and he was my mochi. My cute... No..no.... What am I saying (slapped himself)
He is the one who didn't choose me. If he really loved me then he should choose me. But instead of me he choose his fuckn' best friend.

TIME SKIP

Jimin finished his Bath as he comes out and saw a sleeping yoongi on the bed.

Jimin : you're still the sleepy cat. But you're a stranger to me now. Isn't it strange? I loved you the most yoonie. (Upset tone,)

Jimin slightly moved to him and took a look on him as he opened his eyes and got shocked and makes Jimin shocked too. Jimin got disbalanced and about to fall but Yoongi caught him by his towel on his neck and its end up like jimin falls on yoongi.

Accidentally their lips touched, makes them winded their eyes as Jimin pulled himself and left the room.

Before left the room he said, "it's just an accident don't think too much Mr. Min"

JIMIN IN HIS ROOM

He burst out into tears. Why why all this happens to me. I really wanna forget him. But why this? Why this kiss? It broke me more.

He wipped his tears "I HAVE A PLAN"

HE CALLED SOMEONE.

YOONGI POV

WHAT'S THAT? WHY IS HE LOOKED AT ME WHEN I OPENED MY EYES? AND THE KISS? WHY ALL THIS? WHY I SAVED HIM FROM FALLING? IT'S NOTHING TO DO WITH ME.
yoongi touched his lips and thought what happened just now.

ON THE OTHER SIDE

Jungkook sat on the couch and watching drama when taehyung came out from washroom.

JUNGKOOK POV.

He's so... Hot..  How can a person (gulp and bite his own lips)

Taehyung came closer to him and makes him choked.
Tae : what are you thinking?
JK : your ab... (Pressed mouth) nothing..
Tae : go and take shower.
Jk : yess..sir... (Nodded)

Jungkook is in washroom as his phone rings.

TAEHYUNG CHECKED THE CALLER ID AND IT SHOWS A NAME
"NAMJOON HYUNG ♥️"

Tae : namjoon?? It's kind of familiar name. Where did I hear it? I must be heard it before somewhere but where?

TAE picked up the call.

Tae : hello!!
Namjoon : who are you? Where is kook?
Tae : I'm his boss. He's with me in the business meeting. Why and who are you?
Namjoon : I'm his elder brother.
Tae : okay I will tell him once he came out of the washroom. Bye

Jungkook saw him talking with someone as he rushed to him and snatched the phone.
JK : who are you talking? Why are you picked my phone? Don't you have any manners sir?
Tae : did you forget mr. Jeon who I'm? Why are you talking to me like that?
Jk : shut up.. what's wrong it's wrong. You should not touch my phone with out my consent. Who's it?
Tae : your elder brother called you.
Jk shouted on him more after hearing that he received his elder brother's call. Then he left the room in anger

TAEHYUNG POV

How could one person changed so much? He is not like that? Atleast he never Shouted on me.  He hates shouting but now he shouts on me like that.
Tae becomes upset.

TIME SKIP

NEXT DAY

AUTHOR POV

Their meeting is done and they agreed to co-operate with them. Now all of them, chilling beside the swimming pool of the resort. It's a quiet comfortable for everyone after so much tiring day.

Hobi sat at the corner as he saw y/n in the pool.

HOBI POV

I tried to talk to you so badly but you still ignored me. I wanna say you sorry properly. I hurt you as she hurts me and makes me cold. And now you behave cold to me. It's broke me and makes me feel guilty that I make you like this.
Suddenly he saw Jimin jumped in the swimming pool and went close to y/n.

AUTHOR POV

Jimin and y/n talked a little bit when Yoongi just came outside and on the other hand jungkook and Taehyung sat keeping a distance between them.

Jimin noticed in y/n's sunglass, yoongi stands behind him as he wrapped his hands around y/n's waist and pulled her closer.

Yoongi and Hobi both flinched and make fist to control their anger.

Hobi : what the hell he's trying to do? Why he's grabbing her waist?

HOBI POV

Why I'm overreacting. It's nothing to do with me but it feels like someone put fire inside me. What the hell (winded eyes)

Y/n snaked her hands around jimin's neck and get closer to his ears "sir ! Do you think it's working?"

Jimin : offcourse it's working for both of us.

Jimin smirking and peck y/n's cheeks as hobi stands up and went to them.

Meanwhile Taekook watching this drama with a "what the fuck look"

Yoongi left from the place as his heart feels weak.

Hobi went to y/n and removed jimin's hand from y/n's waist and throw it.

He caught y/n who's blankly staring at him,

Hobi : let's go.
Jimin grabbed her another hand
Jimin : who the hell are you mr. Jung? Stop bothering me in my business. Leave her I said.
Hobi : she's mine (angrily shout)
And took her with all of his force from there.
Taekook still are in shocked.
Then taehyung looked at Jungkook who's still angry.

TAEHYUNG POV
Jeon Jungkook, you just wait and watch. You're not talking to me and also shouted on me and show attitudes to me. Now just wait for tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 368 37
When everyone hurts jimin and he wanted for death....but someone (yoongi) giving him the reason for living... First sight love .... Sorry for any gr...
PAIN By Pepsi

Fanfiction

4.5K 138 40
Everything is fair in war and love... It is impossible for someone to be selfless when it comes to love... "It's supposed to be my marriage with Ha...
395K 14.3K 54
A college love story where Jungkook falls in love with new student Kim Taehyung, but taehyung didn't like Jungkook in first place, as their initial m...
314K 11.8K 90
Alexis was pinned between the wall and Yoongi's body. His hand splayed on the wall above her head while his other hand pressed against her lower back...