The Fourth Daughter X Lady Di...

By treecl_28

**I DO NOT OWN THE PICTURE, FOUND IT ON GOOGLE** You've heard the legend, the three daughters of Lady Alcina... More

X42
Trust Me
The Welcome
Alcina's Journal
The Midnight talk
Alcina's Journal
Birthday Suprise PT:1
Birthday Surprise PT:2
Dream Visison
Goodbye
GoodMorning...X42
Search
The Conversations
Not Today Death
I Miss You All
The Lake PT2
The Lake PT2
Before The Big Day
The Happy Ending

The Blessing

6.3K 170 39
By treecl_28

Alcina makes a phone call to Mother Miranda, she it's quite nervous to tell her about Leila but Leila belong with Alcina and her daughters!

"Mother Miranda speaking!" She said.

"Mother Miranda, it's Alcina, I need to talk to you about something important!" Alcina said.

"Proceed..." Miranda said as she waits.

"My daughters found someone in the woods...oh Mother Miranda, she's quite incredible, she's like my daughters!" Alcina said, "She has the exact same abilities as me and my daughters!I would like for her to stay and I would like for you to meet her if you're up to it..." she added

It was a quiet for a few minutes, then Mother Miranda spoke.

"I would actually like to meet her...what is her name Alcina?" Mother Miranda said it was a monotone but exciting voice.

"Her name is Leila! But I would also want to ask you, if it's possible...I can take Leila underneath my care...like adopt her as a daughter?" Alcina said, "I don't know much about her past but she's been telling me here and there!" She added

"You have my blessing Alcina, but only if she accept...but you have to get her permission for you to adopt her!" Miranda said

"Bless you Miranda...shall we met in a week from now?" Alcina asked

"That is okay by me Alcina...I cannot wait to see this woman that you're telling me!" Miranda chuckled, "I have to go Alcina!" She added

"Goodbye Mother Miranda!" Alcina said as they hangs up the phone.

Alcina had the biggest smile on her face as she heard Miranda giving her blessing to Alcina too adopt Leila!

*giggles*

"Daughters?" Alcina turned around as her daughters fall from her closet door.

"Dammit Daniela!"
"Ouch that hurt!"
"It's not my fault!"

All of the girls said together, Alcina chuckles after seeing them on the floor like that.

"Are you really going to adopt her mother!?" Daniela smiles as she walks over to her.

"I was going to talk to you girls but you're already here! How do you guys feel about having another sister?" Alcina questioned her daughters, as all three of them looked at each other and then looked at her.

"LOVE IT!"
"IT WILL BE FANTASTIC"
"YES, I AM TIRED OF TALKING TOO THESE TWO EVERYDAY!"

All of them said and then both Cassandra and Bela looked at Daniela for her last comment.
Alcina smiles with joy as she gives all three of them a hug and kisses.

"Mother, her birthday is coming up this week...maybe we could surprise her!" Cassandra said, "I saw it on some papers that I found at the site where Daniela found her!" She added

"Yeah, maybe we can get her something! She loves it here as she told me that just earlier and she just feels safe!" Daniela said. Bela agreed to her statement.

Alcina smiles more as she walks with them as they all went their separate ways. A few hours went by everyone was in the dinning room for dinner. Alcina was drinking her wine as stage girls were talking about their new hunting trip!

"Hello Lady Dimitrescu and hello girls!" Leila comes in with a outfit she was give by Daniela.

"DANG! You look different! I love how you changed the outfit!" Daniela smiles. Bela and Cassandra loved the fashion sense that Leila made!

"You look beautiful Draga Mea!" Alcina smiles as Leila sat by her.

"Thank you girls and thank you Lady Dimitrescu...maybe I can show you my cloth designs that I made, if you like!" Leila smiles at her!

Alcina smiles as she nods agreeing to her statement and the daughters want to change their clothing style too!
After eating the girls asked Leila if she wanted to go hunting tomorrow!

"Leila do you want to go hunting with us tomorrow?" Cassandra said as she and her sisters walked with Leila.

"Of course, thank you...sister!" Leila it's kind of nervous of saying that.

All three of them stop after hearing her call Cassandra sister! Cassandra hugs her tightly after hearing that small word. Leila felt safe within these wall as she hugs all three of them!
They all giggled and tormented the maidens, that were finishing their nightly cleaning.

"Come on, my sisters and I want to show you something!" Bela said as she grabs Leila and starts running towards the bedroom that was nearby.

As Bela covers Leila's eyes, Daniela opens the door as they all moved in. Bella removes her hands as Leila looks around the bedroom, Leila was speechless as she seen this beautiful room as a style was Victorian era

"This is you living room" Bela said

Leila's living room

Leila loves the color theme of those bedroom. Cassandra pushes her to the bathroom.

"And this is you bathroom!" Bela Open the door.

Leila was shocked of the details of the art on the walls.

"Now follow me to your bedroom, which sisters and I were quite excited to build!" Bela smiles as all three of them drag her to the bedroom!

Now Cassandra covers Leila's eyes, she thought her hands were sweaty but it wasn't...Leila was crying as she was overwhelmed by the girls giving her a room.

"Now...sister...welcome to your own bedroom!" Bela opens the door as Cassandra pulls our hands away.

(Authors Note: imagine the bed was neatly made and beautiful, I just found this on Pinterest to go with the theme)

Leila's eyes widen as she seen this beautiful bed, she falls to her knees and she begins to cry.

"Thank you...sisters!" Leilas voice cracked as she wipes her tears.The girls sat down on the floor and gave Leila a massive hug.

"Go ahead sister...jump on it! It's super bouncy!" Daniela chuckles as Leila disappears and lands on top of the bed.

"This is amazing!" Leila laughed as she was bouncing up and down, the girls decided to join with her!

Alcina was walking around the halls as she hears giggles and laughter coming from a bedroom. She walks in and hears her daughters and Leilas laughter.

"Girls?" Alcina walks to the bedroom and sees them jumping on the bed.

"Oh, hello Mother!" Cassandra and the rest of them stopped as she walks in!

Alcina sees Leila trying to hide her smile and laughter but it was hard! Alcina walks towards the bed and gets on top of it!

"May I join in too?" Alcina smiles as the girls nodded their heads.

As all of them laughed, jumped and smiled for awhile. Their boost of energy was crashing down, the girls went to their bedrooms.
Alcina turns and sees Leila already passed out on the bed, she sits down and just stares at her 'hope-to-be-her-new-daughter-soon'

"Goodnight, Draga Mea!" Alcina leans down as she covers Leila with the blanket.

She gets up as she walks towards the door, then she hears Leila.

"Goodnight...Lady Dimitrescu.." Leila quietly said as she turns the other way.

Alcina felt warm and happy as she thought of an idea but she wanted to do it on Leila's birthday!

~~
I hope you guys like the story. I'll see you guys in the next one!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 712 6
This is a story before Ethan Winters arrive the village It is said that the people from the village found a strange man wandering around after hearin...
139K 3.7K 53
TW • slight contains of; Bdsm, Degrading, Abuse, Torture, Abduction, Starvation, Death, Neglection, Trauma, Ptsd, Blood, Bruising and Scars, Weapons...
1K 92 7
Louella was invited to the Winter's home and of course, she agreed. When she arrived at their place, Mia was acting weird. Mia was different from wha...
89.1K 2K 17
This is a one-shot about Alcina Dimitrescu and her Daughters, how will the adventures be? Can you always survive? What sacrifices will be made? Will...