𝐿𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝐻𝑒𝑟|S...

Av LeGEndsHIpPeR101

Kim Dahyun an average girl who falls in love with her popular best friend Minatozaki Sana, their relationship... Mer

Author here\(//∇//)\
🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 🅾︎🅽🅴
🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 🆃🆆🅾︎
🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 3
🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 4
🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 5
🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 6
🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 7
🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 8
🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 9
🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 10
🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 11
🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 12
AUTHOR AGAIN (●'◡'●)ノ
🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 13
🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 14
🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 15
🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 16
🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 17
🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 18
🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 19
🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 20
🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 21
🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 22
🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 23
🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 24
🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 25
🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 26
🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 27
🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁28
🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 29
🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 30
🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 31
🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 32
🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 33
🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 34
🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 35
🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 36
🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 37
🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 38
🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 39
🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 40 (Special?)
🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁42

🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 41 (Special?)

869 38 15
Av LeGEndsHIpPeR101

[DAHYUN POV]

We talk for a while then I decided I should tell her right now.

"Dahyun, why don't you tell who your crush is? After all, it's valentines" Sana looked at me.

Calm down.

My heart..

I took a deep breath.

I should take my chances.

"Ok then..." I said, fuck fuckkkk.

"Yey finally! So what's her name?" Sana said excitingly, She's so excited, she doesn't know it's her! (Dying inside lol).

Ok,

"Her name is, MINATOZAKI SANA, you're the one I have a crush on all this time!" I lowered my head and close my eyes.

"I like you..." I said once again, I feel like my heart is about to burst out. She's quiet! What do I do?! I ruined our friendship???. Then she began to speak.

"I" Sana laughs before continuing her sentence, sh-she laugh?

"I thought about it, it was obvious too," She said, OBVIOUS? WAS IT TO MUCH?.

"O-obvious? How?" I asked.

"Someone told me this, 'My crush has a crush on you That what he said at least," She said.

"Oh... suga... " I lowered my voice, how could you betray me??? Well, I can't blame him...

Then there's silence.

We both watched the sunset.

"Well Uhm, it's gonna be awkward tomorrow... well it is now," I said, shit. I avoided her eyes.

"Oh don't be awkward!" Sana giggles.

"May I ask your reaction? After what I just said"

"To be honest, it's fine. You can't control and force feelings after all" She said, that made me calm.

Then she stands and glared at something. She offers her hand. It made me confuse but I took it.

[3rd person's pov]

Sana went silent as she saw someone is watching and taking pictures of them.

Sana grabs her jacket, she put the jacket on dahyun and raised the hood, she then hugs dahyun and whispered something.

"I'm sorry if we part ways like this-"

Sana left dahyun dumbfounded.

Dahyun walks home leaving the picnic set on the bay, Dahyun still dumbfounded bent over, thinking deeply, broken-hearted. She didn't notice she just pass by their house.

Someone stops dahyun by their arm and looks at the poor girl. Dahyun looked at her side revealing momo by her side.

"Not now momo, sorry" Dahyun being gloomy and removed momo's arm.

"You just passed your house, where are you going?" Momo asked.

"Ah thank you, bye" Dahyun turns around and went in the house before momo could talk again.

"Hey mom, I'm ho...me..." Dahyun was confused about what she's seeing.

Yeji's eyes are getting teary while their mom is yelling at yeji. Dahyun quickly runs to yeji and comforts her.

"So it was true huh?!" Their mom yelled

"What happened here???" Dahyun asked in deep confusion.

"I just heard that your sister is having a special relationship with a girl! My colleague saw her kissing another girl! That's a sin!" Their mom raging in anger.

"Are you gonna believe that simple gossip?" Dahyun defends her sister.

"Yes, someone saw them and looked at this! My colleague sends a picture of them! Tell me dahyun did you know about it?! Tell me the truth, don't lie to me" Their mom continued yelling.

"Well..." Dahyun was panicking as she doesn't know what to say, she wants to obey her mother and not cause her stress and problems but at the same time, she wants to protect yeji. "Y-yeah... she does have a g-girlfriend..." Dahyun is distraught.

"Oh see that?! Thank you for telling the truth, and this I saw this lying on the floor and I read it, who's notebook is this?!"

'Oh shit that's one of my story notebooks, it's full of gay shits!' Dahyun thought.

"It was mine, and yes I like girls! So what you gonna do about it?" Yeji stands up and speaks for herself.

"Who is it? Who is that girl?!"

"Why would I tell you... mom?" Yeji holding her tears.

"That's it you're going to province and bring you back to your old normal self!"

"So liking a girl is abnormal? Wow, I can't believe my mom just said that" Yeji snickers as she slowly claps her hand.

"Dahyun help her pack her things, she's leaving tomorrow morning, I just want the best for you yeji"

"O-ok mom..." Dahyun said.

"No thanks, I can pack my own things! I don't need some help of a traitor" Yeji went up to her room and locked herself.

"I'm just gonna get some air mom..." Dahyun said.

"Go on, Sorry for all of this dahyun, and thank you for telling the truth, get some rest".

Dahyun came out not noticing momo is still outside waiting for her worried.

"Hey, Where are you going again?" Momo asked.

"Just gonna take a break" Dahyun in a melancholy tone, lowering her head.

"Are you ok?"

"No, I'm no ok" Dahyun standing in front of momo started crying, Momo gently grab dahyun's head and rested it on her shoulder. (lucky, dahyun is smol)

"Go on cry, I'm here" Momo gently patting dahyun's back.

"Come on let's go somewhere nice" Momo in her sweet voice.

"I don't-" Dahyun looked up to momo, momo just smiled at her, she then grabs dahyun's hand. "Let's go", Dahyun just let momo, as she don't have any energy to resist.

Momo calls her driver,

"Where are we going?" Dahyun asked.

"Somewhere fun and has a lot of food" Momo replied.

"That sounds nice... Where is it" Dahyun said?

"You will know when we get there," Momo said.

They arrived at a big house, Momo rings the doorbell while Dahyun is waiting in the car.

"Momo? What are you doing here? And you weren't the one suppose to be with Dahyun...?" Mina was confused.

"Is Sana there?" Momo whispered.

"She's not here"

"Good, can we use your movie theater for the night?" Momo asked.

"Of course, Come in," Mina said, realizing that Sana dumped Dahyun. 'Aish Sana! I told you not to do this' Mina though.

"Oh hey, mina, what are we doing here?" Dahyun was surprised.

"Just follow momo, I'll bring some food there, you want ice cream?" Mina asked.

"Oh no it's fine, sorry to bother you," Dahyun said.

"It's alright! We're friends, you can go here all the time" Mina said then hugs dahyun knowing she is going through something.

"Thanks," Dahyun said.

All three spent the night watching comedy movies, Hoping it would cheer up dahyun. Before midnight, Momo took Dahyun home.

"Thank you, I had fun today," Dahyun said before getting out of the car.

"Just call us anytime, we'll be there for you!" Momo said, and waved goodbye smiling.

Dahyun went into the house, "Where were you? I was so worried" Mrs.Kim asked.

"I just went out to buy some food, I ate it there that's why I took so long" Dahyun lied.

"You should've told me, you made me so worried! I thought something happened to you" Mrs.Kim said.

"I'm fine mom, I'm going to sleep now," Dahyun said.

"Ok, Goodnight honey"

"Good night mom"

Dahyun went up and stopped at yeji's room, hearing yeji cry made her guilty of what she did.

"I'm sorry" Dahyun sigh, then walks to her room and lean-to her bed. Her sleep took over her overthinking.

-The next day-

Dahyun woke up then took a bath, she was walking to the kitchen but then stops at yeji's room open. It was empty, yeji's clothes and things are not to be found. 'She left, she left without saying goodbye. She must be angry with me'

She went to school.

"Hey~ So what happened yesterday?" Lisa and rosé approached Dahyun. Chaeyoung came shutting up the two.

"Let's go to class, we're going to be late," Dahyun said.

"Ooh~ why so serious" Lisa still not understanding the situation. Rose pats Lisa on the back signaling her to stop.

"Hey, your phone keeps on buzzing" Chaeyoung referring to Dahyun.

"It's nothing important," Dahyun said then silence her phone. 'Ryujin keeps on texting'

>> fast forward, outside the school>>

"Unnie! Dahyun unnie! Please don't ignore me" Ryujin pleaded, running towards them.

"What do you want?!" Dahyun looked back.

"Hey dahyun calm down, you look worn out, are you ok ryujin?" Tzuyu asked.

"It's about yeji, what happened to her? She didn't go to school today, She called me then broke up with me-" Ryujin being anxious.

"I can't tell you, sorry," Dahyun said, but then ryujin get on her knees.

"Please unnie, where is she? How is she?" Ryujin begs as she starts to tear up.

"I told you I can't!!!" Dahyun got upset and accidentally yells at ryujin.

"Dahyun! Don't shout at her!" Tzuyu got between them.

"I got many things to do she's just wasting my time, you don't know anything," Dahyun said.

"Kim dahyun, are you hearing yourself right now? Are you ok?" Tzuyu grabs both dahyun's shoulders and shook her.

"Yeah, I'm not deaf!" Dahyun removed tzuyu's hands, "And no I'm not ok, I have so many problems, and now this?!" Dahyun continued.

"Stop being so sensitive, this is not you dahyun," Tzuyu said, then helped ryujin to stand up.

"Oh wow now I'm sensitive?!, oh yeah I forgot you're the perfect chou tzuyu! Perfect family, pretty, talented, and smart. I bet you don't even have a problem! And I know you didn't like Sana in the first place, what did you tell her? huh?!" Dahyun keeps getting upset, ryujin was speechless.

"So that's how you thought of me? You don't know how I'm always pressured by everyone around me, my family... you thought it's perfect? There's no such a thing as a perfect family" Tzuyu yells back at dahyun for the very first time, "I knew she was just gonna hurt you as she did to m-" Tzuyu was cut-off when Lisa and rosé came to stop them.

"Calm down you two," Rosé said.

"What happened here?" Lisa asked.

"None of your business, don't touch me" Dahyun walks away.

"What did I miss?" Chaeyoung came with mina. Chaeyoung looked at ryujin crying, ryujin left without saying anything.

"Dahyun and tzuyu got in an argument" Rosé explained.

"Really?"

"Yeah I got surprised too," Lisa said.

"I'm gonna go talk to her," Chaeyoung said but mina stopped her, "Let me talk to her," Mina said.

"Dahyun, Keep it calm. We already talk about this last night right?" Mina grabs dahyun's both arms.

"But everything keeps falling apart, i loose them one by one" Dahyun cried as she lighly punch mina on the chest.

"You didn't lost them, they just left for a while... they're gonna be back, It's gonna be alright ok?" Mina hugs dahyun and pats her back, "You know we're here for you" Mina said with her angelic soft voice.

Chaeyoung unconciously looked at them jealously, "Yah! Don't be jealous" Lisa said.

"You know how dahyun love sana so much and how mina love you so much, stop being jealous" Rosé smirks.

"I'm not jealous, it's just i'm worried about dahyun" Chaeyoung said.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

Guys please give me some motivation so i can update later again T^T, i really want to finish this tbh.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

66.6K 2.4K 39
I want to be her friend, but falling in love with her is beyond my control... Everyone loves me, but sorry, I love her...
16.1K 447 38
In which (Y/N) is looking for a person perfect enough to be a real friend and soon-to-be lover through his passion for music..... Published : 24th Ma...
136K 7.1K 31
[Book 1] Falling in Love with a Stranger, unexpectedly. Staying together for 30 days of the most beautiful memories in my life that I won't forget.
196K 4.9K 41
Minatozaki Sana a Beutiful Cold heiress of minatozaki's and a playgirl who like to play with girls feelings simply like a fuckgirl she only love sex...