šˆ š‡š€š“š„ š˜šŽš”;š‡š

By -etherealroses-

šˆ š‡š€š“š„ š˜šŽš” š˜š˜§ š˜µš˜©š˜¦š˜ŗ š˜©š˜¢š˜µš˜¦ š˜¦š˜¢š˜¤š˜© š˜°š˜µš˜©š˜¦š˜³ š˜“š˜° š˜®š˜¶š˜¤š˜©, š˜øš˜©š˜ŗ š˜¤š˜¢š˜Æ'š˜µ š˜µš˜©š˜¦š˜ŗ š˜«š˜¶š˜“... More

š‚š€š’š“
š‰š”š‹šˆš„ššš„ š€ššƒ š€š’š“š‘šŽ
š‰š”š‹šˆš„ššš„'š’ šš‹š€š˜š‹šˆš’š“
šš‘šŽš‹šŽš†š”š„
š‰š”š‹šˆš„ššš„ ššŽš“š“š„š‘ š€ššƒ š“š‡š„ šš‡šˆš‹šŽš’šŽšš‡š„š‘ š’š“šŽšš„
šƒšŽšŽš‘š’š“š„š šƒš„š‹šˆš•š„š‘š˜
š“š‡š„ š•š€ššˆš’š‡šˆšš† š†š‹š€š’š’
šŠš„š„šš„š‘ šŽš… š“š‡š„ šŠš„š˜š’
šƒšˆš€š†šŽš š€š‹š‹š„š˜
š†š‘šˆšš†šŽš“š“š’
šŽš‹š‹šˆš•š€ššƒš„š‘š’
š“š‡š„ š†šˆš‘š‹ š–š‡šŽ š‹šˆš•š„šƒ
ššˆšš„ š€ššƒ š“š‡š‘š„š„-š…šŽš”š‘ šš”š€š‘š“š„š‘š’
š“š‡š„ š’šŽš‘š“šˆšš† š‡š€š“
ššŽš“šˆšŽšš’ š‚š‹š€š’š’
š“š‡š‘š„š„-š‡š„š€šƒš„šƒ-šƒšŽš†
šš”šˆšƒšƒšˆš“š‚š‡
š‚š‡š‘šˆš’š“šŒš€š’
ššŽš‘šš„š‘š“
š“š‡š„ š…šŽš‘ššˆšƒšƒš„š š…šŽš‘š„š’š“š’
š–šˆš™š€š‘šƒ'š’ š‚š‡š„š’š’
š“š‡š„ šŒš€š š–šˆš“š‡ š“š–šŽ š…š€š‚š„š’
ššŽš“ š‘š„š€š‹š‹š˜ š†šŽšˆšš† š‡šŽšŒš„
š“š‡š„ š…šˆš†š‡š“ šˆš š“š‡š„ š€š’š“š‘šŽššŽšŒš˜ š“šŽš–š„š‘
š‰š”š‹šˆš„ššš„ ššŽš“š“š„š‘ š€ššƒ š“š‡š„ š‚š‡š€šŒšš„š‘ šŽš… š’š„š‚š‘š„š“š’
š“š‡š„ šˆš‹š•š„š‘šŒšŽš‘šš˜ šƒšˆšš’š‡šˆš“
šƒšŽššš˜'š’ š–š€š‘ššˆšš†
š“š‡š„ šš”š‘š‘šŽš–
š…š‹šŽš”š‘šˆš’š‡ š€ššƒ šš‹šŽš“š“š’
š–š‡šŽšŒššˆšš† š–šˆš‹š‹šŽš–
š‡š„š‘ššŽš‹šŽš†š˜
š“š‡š„ š‚š‡š€šŒšš„š‘ šŽš… š’š„š‚š‘š„š“š’ š‡š€š’ šš„š„š šŽšš„šš„šƒ
š“š”š¢š§š š¬ š­š”ššš­ š”ššš©š©šžš§šžš š¢š§ šˆ š”ššš­šž š²šØš®

š‹š„š“š“š„š‘š’ š…š‘šŽšŒ ššŽ šŽšš„

16.6K 548 102
By -etherealroses-

¨🎞

Back at the Dursley's, Petunia and a bundled-up Dudley come in.

Petunia: It's all right, sweetheart. It's all right.

They walk into the living room. Julienne and Vernon enter. Vernon slams the door and shoves Julienne against a wall, taking her hair.

"Don't touch her!" Sirius glared at the screen.

"Padfoot, she's here," Remus told him softly. Sirius said nothing but just nodded.

Julienne: Ow!

Umbridge was smiling gleefully while Amelia's bones were taking more notes.

Vernon: What happened?!

Julienne: I don't know! Who cares anyway? His dumbass deserves it!

"Not a good time to talk back, Jules," Hermione said.

"Pshhh, it's always a good time to talk back." Julienne waved off like everything did not matter.

Vernon snarls.

Julienne: One minute, the glass was there, and then it was gone! It was like magic!

Vernon: There is no such thing as magic!

Julienne: I didn't say it did, stupid.

"Yes, there is!" A couple of students said.

Vernon scoffs at this, shoves Julienne in the cupboard under the stairs, and slams the door.

"Bitch please look at us." A random wizard said.

"My question is, why didn't you know she was abused?" Amelia asked Dumbledore. Dumbledore shifted uncomfortably and looked away from her.

"She's right Albus, you promised me you'd watch over her," McGonagall said.

"He did. He just didn't care." Julienne muttered to herself, forgetting about Remus's hearing. Remus narrowed her eyes at Julienne and then back at Dumbledore.

Vernon blackens out the vent on the door. An owl flies into view and lands itself on a TV aerial on one of the houses' roofs. The camera slowly pans up to reveal Dudley in his most innovative school uniform, posing and smiling grandly.

Petunia: Awww, smile.

Students started laughing at the screen.

"That uniform is awful!"

"I'm so happy our uniforms are robes and skirts."

Petunia takes a photograph of him. She gasps in joy.

Petunia: Vernon, just looks at him. I can't believe it. In just a week, you'll be off to Smeltings.

Vernon: Caveat Smeltona. Proudest moment of my life

Julienne: Will I have to wear that preppy outfit too?

"You dress preppy sometimes." Cassian tells, struggling to unwrap a cherry lollipop.

"Yeah, but not that." Julienne looked at the screen, scanning Dudley's ugly uniform.

They draw their attention to Julienne

Petunia: What, you? Go to Smeltings?

Julienne nods questionably.

Vernon: Ha!

They laugh in amusement.

Petunia: Oh, don't be so stupid, you're going to the state school where you belong

Julienne: And all three of you belong in a zoo cage

The scene made everyone snort.

Vernon narrows his eyes at the girl.

Vernon: What was that girl?!

Julienne, I said all three of you belong in a zoo cage.

"Not the sarcastic smile." The Weasley twins said the same, earning a middle finger from Julienne.

Vernon was about to lunge at the girl, but Petunia stopped him.

Vernon: Watch your mouth, girl!

Julienne: Why don't you watch your step every time you fall when you're drinking at night?

"So not only did you place Julienne in an abusive household, but you also placed her in an alcoholic one," Amelia said coldly, making all the adults narrow their eyes at Dumbledore.

Dumbledore started to shift uncomfortably and avoid eye contact.

Before Vernon could say, Petunia goes to the kitchen and fishes out a grey shirt in a boiler.

Petunia: And this is what you're gonna be wearing when I've finished dyeing it

Julienne: What ever that is won't fit me well.

Petunia: It'll fit you well enough. Go get the post

"They can spoil their kid but not buy her proper uniform?" Narcissa was shocked and disgusted by Petunia.

Julienne then heads to the hallway.

Petunia: Go!

Julienne leaves the living room area into the hallway and picks up some letters, one of which had his name on it with her address of where she slept. Uncle Vernon and Dudley sit at the table while Aunt Petunia is busy fixing breakfast. Julienne walks in with the mail, hands it to Uncle Vernon, and then walks to his seat with her letter.

All the students cheered when Julienne finally got her Hogwarts letter.

Vernon: Oh, Marge is ill! Ate a funny whelk

Dudley suddenly notices Julienne's letter and runs to grab it from her and give it to his father.

Dudley: Dad! Look! Julienne's got a letter!

Julienne: Hey, give it back! It's mine!

Vernon: Yours? Who'd be writing to you?

Julienne: Anyone who thinks you're a fuckhead.

Hermione slapped her shoulder playfully.

The family gathers to look at the address. There is a broken seal on the letter. The family looks up, and Julienne rolls her eyes.

Much later, another owl flies by with a letter and drops it off. Inside, Vernon grabs a handful of letters and rips them up. In the closet, Julienne hears a whirring noise. She looks out at Vernon drilling wood over the letterbox opening.

Vernon: No more mail through this letterbox

Julienne quietly closes the cupboard door. The next day, Vernon and Petunia are outside the door. Vernon is about to head off to work. Petunia kisses his cheek.

Julienne made gagging sounds, making a lot of students laugh.

Petunia: Have a lovely day at the office, dear

Petunia stops, looks, and sees a bunch of owls.

Vernon: Shoo! Go on!

Petunia notices something and pats Vernon on the shoulder to get his attention, and what they see are more letters addressed to Julienne. Later, Petunia is cracking an egg into a bowl, and what instead comes out is a folded-up letter.

She cracks another one, but another letter comes out as well. She then breaks yet another one, but the same happens again. She stares at the letter, and then she hears the owls screeching. She draws her attention to the outside of the window, and what she sees is four owls sitting on some garden chairs. Petunia then screams and runs off.

Much later, Vernon is tossing letters into the fireplace. Julienne comes around the corner. Vernon grins evilly and launches more in.

"They're burning her letters!" A random Hufflepuff student said.

Everyone couldn't believe these muggles were burning Hogwarts letters. Some prejudiced witches and wizards were sneering at the screen. Getting a Hogwarts letter is a privilege.

The scene fades to the next day, the family is sitting around, Julienne is serving cookies.

Vernon: Fine day Sunday. In my opinion, the best day of the week. Why is that, Dudley?

When Dudley shrugs and doesn't answer, Julienne hands a cookie to Vernon.

Julienne: Because there's no post on Sunday?

Vernon: Ah, right you are, Julienne. No post on Sunday. Ha! No blasted letters today. No, sir. Not one single bloody letter, not one

"As if that's gonna stop Minnie." Sirius snorted.

Julienne sees a shadow outside the window. Outside, millions of owls are perched.

Vernon: No, sir, not one blasted, miserable-

As Vernon talks, a letter shoots out of the fireplace and zips across Vernon's face, cutting him off. There is a rumbling, and then millions of letters come shooting out of the fireplace. The family shrieks in horror as Julienne laughs in amazement.

Dudley: AHH! Make it stop! Please make it stop!

Dudley jumps on Petunia's lap as she and Vernon continue screaming.

Vernon: Go away, ahh!

Dudley: What is it? Please tell me what's happening!

Julienne jumps onto the coffee table to grab a letter. She gets one and starts to run away. Vernon jumps up as well.

"You could've just gotten one on the floor." Some students said,

"I wanted to be dramatic." Julienne proudly said, making all her friends, Sirius, and Remus laugh.

Vernon: Give me that! Give me that letter!

Vernon chases Julienne and grabs her before Julienne gets into her closet.

Julienne: Get off, you cow!

Vernon restrains Julienne as several letters begin to shoot everywhere around the house.

Vernon: Ahh!

Julienne: They're my letters! Let go of me!

The wood plank nailed in front of the letterbox finally breaks from the excess pressure of the letters shooting through the letter.

Vernon: That's it! We're going away! Far away! Where they can't find us!

Dudley: Daddy's gone mad, hasn't he?!

"He always was," Astro said coldly making students look at him in shock. He never really comments on random things unless he was talking to his friends or bickering with Julienne.

Petunia watches with a horrified look on her face, knowing that Dudley may be right.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.9K 3.1K 15
***š—Ŗš—”š—§š—–š—›š—œš—”š—š š—§š—›š—˜ š— š—¢š—©š—œš—˜š—¦*** š•ŗš–, š–œš–š–” š–Žš–˜ š–˜š–š–Š? š•¬ š–’š–Žš–˜š–™š–ž š–’š–Šš–’š–”š–—š–ž š•¬ š–š–†š–šš–“š–™š–Žš–“š–Œ š–‹š–†š–ˆš–Š...
53.9K 1.7K 21
A Sirius Black love story Watching the Movies POA: complete GOF: started OOTP: incomplete THBP: incomplete DH part 1: incomplete DH part 2: incomple...
19K 415 38
āš–¶š—‚š—…š—… š—š—š—‚š—Œ š—…š–ŗš—Œš— š–暝—ˆš—‹š–¾š—š–¾š—‹?āž š–ŗš—Œš—„š–¾š–½ š—š–ŗš—‹š—‹š—’ š—‰š—ˆš—š—š–¾š—‹. āš–Øš–æ š—’š—ˆš—Ž š—š–ŗš—‡š— š—Žš—Œ š—š—ˆ, š—š—š–¾š—‡ š—š—š—‚š—Œ š—š—‚š—…š—… š—…š–ŗš—Œš—...
5.7K 256 13
Members of the Golden Trio generation travel back in time with movies they made of Harry Potter and his half-sister's lives. The Black Family, Tonks...