HOME : new reality

By -vvennaru

"this is my comfort game." "yes, but does it brings you what it called home?" ━━━━━━━━━━━━ [ genshin impact x... More

[ NOTES ]
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
CRACK CHAPTER : INCORRECT QUOTES
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR + NOTES
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX + NOTES

TWENTY ONE

7.6K 350 271
By -vvennaru

[ 🌱 ]

[Y/N] [L/N]'S POV

I PEEK BEHIND THE WALL and saw the small cat girl, swaying her tail side to side happily, humming to a tune. behind her was a few cats walking. i put my hand on my mouth, giggling to myself.

suddenly my head got smacked from behind which i yelp in pain, holding my head and turn around angrily at the culprit  which is none other than aether.

i glare at him, "what was that for?!"

he scrunch his nose, "what are you peeking at a child? it's creepy." aether said, voice lace with mockery. i stuck my tongue out, turning back to diona who was feeding the cats. "she's so cute! i feel like adopting her, and the cats!"

"no need to peek like this, what are you? a pedophile?" he sigh. paimon agreed, "you can go to her though."

"i know, but i wanna go with you guys! i can't go introduce myself just like that, it's awkward, well for me." i stated, face turning to a buddha like stone. aether shrug, "well too bad, we can't."

"what? why?!"

"we're going to a commissions~" paimon did the jazz hands. i snort, "what are you? mechanism? why are you doing commission non-stop! aren't you tired?" i grumble.

"what can we do..." aether quietly mutter and i immediately shut my mouth. "i forgot that he has been always like this."

"oh well, it's fine then. later, after you're done with it come back and rest, okay? i'll serve you like a prince." i flattered him, massaging his arm sheepishly which he snort.

"it's fine, i'll just rest in my pot." aether said. i tilt my head, "pot?"

"we have a small house actually, wait no scratch that, we have a whole ass domain!" paimon said and i was struck with realization, "did they mean, teapot?"

i pretend as if i didn't understand and ask further, "you mean?"

paimon grin, "if you want to know, you gotta treat me at the good hunter!" she sneakily request which my face turn ugly, raising my hand, pretending to hit her as she cower under aether. the latter laugh, "i'll just show you later."

i smile, "be like aether paimon! he's nice."

"if only you give me something in return." aether chirp and i comically was struck by lightning. "nevermind i take back, don't be like aether. he's not nice."

aether and paimon just creepily smile at me which got me weird out and quickly shoo-ed them away. "go to your commission, the longer you two were with me, the more i feel weird out."

aether and paimon high-five each other and went away. i grumble, "what a pair of devil." sighing, i ponder for a while. "what should i do today? should i just go to diona?"

after a while, i shrugged. "make new friends it is!" inwardly, i cringed, "wtf is making new friends."

i walk towards the small cat girl and smile. "hello there!" i chirped as a cat notice me and walk towards me before rubbing her head against my leg. i smile wider and pick her up, hugging her body and scratch her head as she purr.

"oh, hello!" diona who heard my voice turn to me and smile cutely. i pull out my hands towards her, "i'm [y/n], pretty sure you've heard of me, no?"

diona nod, "of course i've heard about you! mondstadt pretty small anyway. i'm diona!" she said and i saw a cute fang in her mouth as she talk. "so cute."

"mhm, i know. i'm here to get to know you, and play with cats." i sheepishly grin, rubbing the cat in my arm. diona tilt her head, "you want to get to know me?"

"yes, i heard about your talent in creating a new alcohol which very good and the ingredients was unique too."

instead of getting all blushy, diona pout in disagreement. "and i don't like it. i want to create an alcohol with ugly taste! but i never success. everything turned out good." she grumble cutely. i can't help but think everything she did was cute. i ponder, humming at her grumblings, "you don't like alcohol diona?"

she shake her head, sighing and i nod my head in understanding, "i see, well i don't like alcohol either." my statement shook her out of her sadden state as her eyes cutely sparkle, "really?" i nod.

"i think the smell is very strong, it hurt my head and nostril even." i said which she nod her head repeatedly, agreeing with me. i grin, "the afterwards, the effects also sometimes troubling me. that's the reason i don't really like alcohol."

"i agree!" she stomp on her feet, huffing. "we need to make people think that alcohol is bad, and we need to make alcohol taste bad. so," she turn to me with a mischief flash through her eyes. i subconsciously gulp, "i get a bad feelings?"

"how about you help me with it, big sister [y/n]?" she give me an eye close smile and i comically sweatdropped. "definitely need to trust your instincts."

seeing there's no way for me to refuse her, especially that she called me 'big sister [y/n]', i just agreed which she happily celebrate to herself as i gloomily keep rubbing the cat in my arm. the cat tilt her head, licking my hand, not knowing why i suddenly turn gloomy. i appreciate the gesture though.

diona suggested to meet at mondstadt entrance at 2pm and i agreed, dispersing to go to our own way before gather back together at 2pm.

i wave her a goodbye and give the cats a last rub before making my way towards the hq. i want to change to outdoor clothes and prepare some things first. we need to be prepared for anything. arriving at the hq, i saw the clock, it was still 11am, another half an hour before the clock strike 12pm. as i make my way to amber's room, i saw a familiar dirty ash blonde.

"oh, albedo!" the said male turn his body towards me and subconsciously let a small smile on his lips which i grin at, making my way to the male.

"hello, [y/n]." he politely greet as a word pop up in my head, "what as HUSBAND MATERIAL." can you blame me, his face literally scream husband material. who cares if he's a chalk? i'll be using him to write on the chalkboard<3 (this is a joke, or not)

"what are you doing?" i ask, finally standing beside him. in his hands was a thick book, i don't know the contains though. seeing me peeking at the book, albedo willingly show me the book.

"nothing, just researching a few things about my newly experiment." he said as my gaze swept cross the book, reading the title and the contain a little bit before giving back to him. "i can't understand shit."

"oh i see, what is it? your experiment?" i ask tilting my head. i consciously realized what i did, and i definitely know that i failed chemistry but i still asked, reasons? albedo. it's okay if i didn't understand the experiment thingy he's talking, but his voice and face will make it up.

his lips tugged, "are you interested?"

i purse my lips, "eh not really, probably just wanting to cure my boredom." i said smoothly, it's not wrong though. i still have few more hours to meet up with diona, why not just listen to albedo's voice all the way?

as if he can read my thoughts, he let out a chuckle. "come in." he invited, pushing his office door open. i waste no time as i step into the room and a weird smell come through my nose. it wasn't a bad smell, nor good smell, it was just a weird smell but it's not unpleasing.

still, i scrunch up my nose at the new smell, eyes sweeping through his office. it was a simple one, a bookshelf against the wall, a table in the middle with scattered papers on it. at the corner, there was a few paintings. i make my way to the paintings with awe. i didn't dare to touch, scare that i will ruin anything so i just let my eyes roam.

"this a good painting, albedo. did you made it?" albedo who has been looking at me who was roaming his office nod. "a few places in mondstadt worth a paintings. good for pictures too."

"wah, this painting and the scenery, it felt really beautiful. bring me there one day albedo!" i said, my eyes roaming to other paintings and another. albedo hum, "of course."

"great! i'll ask aether for kamera! i think he has one with him." i clapped my hand in excitement before my eyes fell on the scattered papers on the table. i picked up a few papers and read it, it was a description of his experiment and his notes overall.

"is this all the notes you got from your experiment? so many..."

"i feel so stupid reading this. wow, never realized that i was this stupid. well at least my stupidity can be compared with paimon, no?"

"don't tell paimon that i insult her though. if so i'll be hearing her voice asking me to treat her with sweet madame or any other foods. that pig."

"well my piggy, beloved piggy though. wait don't tell her albedo!" i ramble, my expression turn to followed my words as i scrunch up my nose and smiling giddily.

albedo just hum at my ramblings, his hands writing down things in his notebook causing me to stop and turn to him. "did you even listen to me? what are you doing?"

i tried to peek through him but he avoid me, skillfully close the book and smile at me as if nothing happened. i squint my eyes at him suspiciously. "what are you writing down about?"

he only smile. i puckered my lips, trying to snatch his book but he put the book up in the air. i stare at him, eyes full with disdain, "albedo you're short too i can catch up to you."

albedo still smiling, avoiding my hands. "well if that's so, i can use my vision." i immediately stop, remembering that his vision allowed him to be up in the sky. i pout a little, giving up.

"okay fine." i stop reaching up to him, getting myself off of him as his smile tremble a little, missing my body warmth unconsciously. "hmph, off you go being secretive." i mumble, stepping away from him as i take a seat near him.

albedo chuckle, "it's nothing for you to worry about."

i snort, squinting my eyes at him, trying to dig any things from his expression but man, he's really good at keeping his thoughts to himself. "well okay it's not like you wrote down things about me."

i joked, not knowing that i hit a bullseye as albedo just continue smiling, as if i really didn't just guess the right things.

this girl, was an interesting one. who would let go an opportunity to experiment it? definitely not albedo. he find [y/n] is very interesting that made him so intrigued, wanting to know everything from this girl whether is she a real human? or not? or did she actually lose her memory? or did she actually, the one who knows every little secret if tevyat? he wants to know.

fortunately, not just him, they all wants to know. especially she's actually not caring about it and letting her guard down.

[y/n] [l/n].

she really need to start putting her guard up. this world is her reality, for now.

[ 🌱 ]

[ GUYS OK IM UPDATING CUS IM HAPPY CURRENTLY LOOK WHAT I GOT ]

[ I DONT WANT YOIMIYA ISTG IM ONLY ROLLING FOR SAYU but then i got diluc on my 30th wish then i tried another roll for sayu and get yoimiya and TRY ANOTHER ONE to get yoimiya c1 😦😦 ITS ALL IN MY FIRST 50TH WISH ]

[ im mihoyo fav now 😟😟⁉️⁉️⁉️ ]

[ but i still want sayu tho and im supposed to save for baal 😕 and i doesn't have any yoimiya materials LMAO GOODBYE ]

[ anyway if you guys want to play with me or anything u can just personally dm me here or in discord check my profile tho ]

[ I LOVE MIHOYO TODAY FORGIVE ME FOR TALKING SHITS BFR ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 283 22
' ' 𝒞𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓃𝒹, 𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓉 𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉 ' ' Torn apart during childhood, meet again 8 years later. Changed souls, wi...
1.9M 47.5K 104
❝ WHICH ROUTE WILL YOU CHOOSE ? ❞ in which you pick a route for a character in genshin impact (which should really be dating sim) (book two , genshin...
1.5M 63.6K 132
You were addicted to Genshin Impact so much you would use up all your money and time on it at fault. You also can't help but getting so attracted in...
75.2K 1.9K 16
❝ 𝗼𝗵, 𝗱𝗮𝗺𝗻, he's hot ❞ 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 a girl meets a boy and falls for him [xiao x fem!reader ;; modern au] ©hoyoverse, lilipichi 2021-22