Life Upside Down (Teacher/Stu...

Por WitchAngmar

Florida Public High School. The seniors are happy to get done with this year so they plan lots of parties and... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 [Part 1]
Chapter 25 [Part 2]
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 - Epilogue!
Chapter 28 [Extra]
Chapter 29 [Extra]

Chapter 19

616 9 0
Por WitchAngmar

So this chapter is about New Year's Eve! There will be Point of Views by some of the other characters as well! I hope you guys won't get bored of reading it :3

Not really happy about it but eeeh >.<

*Ollie's point of view*

I was seated around the big table my mother and father had made especially for me. It had all kinds of stuff that were making my mouth water.

"Is that all for just the three of us?" I stared at them buffled. Mom would always do much more than needed and I had no clue why!

"No, we're having guests today!" She chirpped and slapped dad's hand as he was about to take a cucumber from the salad.

"Back off! Our guests aren't here yet!" She glared playfully at him, while he smiled sheepishly and kissed her cheek.

Then the bell rang. IT WAS ABOUT TIME! All this food made my stomach growl. Walking over to the door, I heard people outside. I opened it slowly, peeking who might be and that's when I saw him.

It was William with his adorable parents Juliana and Marcus. Both of them greeted me warmly while William gaped at me slightly. William was my biggest crush. I liked him for four and a half years but he didn't even knew I existed. Or he might did but he was ignoring me.

He was tall, kind of muscular with a sleeve tattoo and bright blue eyes that fit perfectly with his dark brown hair. Still gaping at me, I shifted uncomfortably and stepped aside so he could get inside. That seemed to snap him out of his trance as he flashed me a smile and stepped in.

"H-hello" I whispered not trusting my voice to speak any higher.

"Hello Ollie." His lips twitched upwards as he was greeted by my parents.

Oh this was going to be a great Christmas Eve!!

*Ryan's point of view*

As I opened the door to my house my parents popped their heads out of the kitchen. I grinned at them while they did the same.

"Ryan we're so glad you could travel over to see us" my mom smiled as she cooked happily for me and dad. Ah I missed that smell of cooking.

"Of course I'd come. Who cooks better than you?" I smiled and helped her by makig the salad.

"Ariel maybe?" Dad's voice made me roll my eyes slightly.

"Oh dear, how is it going with Ariel?" My mom turned to me and smiled widely.

"Come on guys.." I sighed before setting the salad on the table. "Ariel is dating someone.. And I just.. I don't know how to handle all this.. I am kind of avoiding her.." I chuckled sheepishly and rubbed my arm slowly, earning a slap on the back of my head from dad.

"You fool! You love her don't you? You should be by her side whatever she decides and trust me one day she will come to you." He said and placed the bread on the table, then sat down.

"Your father is right Ryan. Be the person she needs to be with and trust me one day she will see you. Were you two always friendly?" She asked placing down the rest of the food. Blushing slightly I sat down as well and sighed.

"Well yeah we had some... Encounters but nothing other than that.." I mumbled and started eating.

"Was it good?" Dad whispered, winking at me.

"Richard!" mom scowled and we all laughed, while we started eating.

*Ariel's point of view*

I was sprawled on my bed, wearing only my pyjamas and it was almost six o'clock. I had to decide whether I'd visit mom or not and that was one hell of a decision. Dragging myself out of my bed, I took a long shower thinking that I shouldn't be a bitch with her. Yeah she threw me out of the house but she was my mother after all.

As I got out of the shower, I got dressed with a pair of skinny jeans, my white doctor martens boots and an oversized loose white knitted jumper that fell over to my one shoulder making half of the tattoo visible. After getting dressed I did my make up; I had put some black eyeshadow to make my eyes pop out and some mascara and then did my hair, loose waves were falling on my shoulders, my freshly dyed hair looked as red as the fire. Slipping my black coat on, I grabbed my purse and squeezed everything in.

When I stepped out I decided to walk over to my mom's house. The slight breeze hit my face, making me shiver slightly and wrap my coat around me tighter. My fingers were too cold for rolling a cigarette, hell they were too cold for even taking them out of the pockets.

Knocking the door with my knee, I waited for a few seconds.

"Who is it?" My mother's quiet voice echoed behind the door. I gulped suddenly feeling too nervous to answer. So I waited for her to open the door even the slightest to see me. And just as I guessed the door opened the slightest and a pair of dark brown eyes peeked.

"Ariel?" She asked and opened the door more, I guess so she could get sure if it was me.

"Hey mom." I smiled slightly as she run down the two steps and hugged me tightly. Hugging her back I smelt her faint chocolate perfume. Wow she was really different. As I pulled back I saw she was wearing pyjamas and her hair was now a chocolate brown colour.

"Wow. You sure changed a lot." I said and she pulled me inside with her. The house hadn't changed though, but it was clean with a few dim lights open. When we both got to the kitchen a tall man was standing in front of the stove.

"Ariel this is my friend Paul. Paul, this is my daughter Ariel." She said and the man turned around smiling at me. He had jet black hair that was starting to get gray at some parts and beautiful black eyes. He was masculine and definitely taller than both me and mom together.

"Nice to meet you." He said and I nodded, shaking his hand.

"I am so glad you could come over! Come sit down, we were about to eat!" She said and ushered me towards the table.

"Uh, mom, I am not staying for long, I just came to see how were you and wish you Happy New Year. I am really sorry but I will stop by another day if you want me to." I tilted my head to the side and stood up again. She grinned widely and nodded her head furiously.

"Definitely! I missed you a lot.'' She said and led me towards the door. "Honey I am really sorry for all the trouble I caused you." She whispered and her face finally showed remorse.

"It's okay I needed it. We'll talk about this another day, we should be happy tonight." I smiled at her and hugged her softly. "Oh by the way, this guy seems to be a keeper." I winked at her and opened the door heading out.

Soon Ian came into view with a nice black jeep, beeping the horn. I made my way towards him and quickly got inside, smiling at him. He was wearing a white shirt with a black leather jacket and a pair of dark jeans.

"You look gorgeous." He smiled at me and inched closer to peck me on the lips.

"You too." I grinned and tried buckling my seatbelt effortlessly. I was getting really frustrated until I felt Ian's hands on mine. He looked at me as I heard the click.

"There's a trick." He chuckled and started the car. Sighing I looked myself in the mirror and smoothed out my coat.

"How did it go with your mom?" He asked breaking the silence. I shifted in my seat for a few seconds before answering.

"It was okay. She wasn't bad at all, she actually was sorry. And she got a boyfriend." I said and looked out of the window slightly.

"Ariel?" Ian said out of the blue. I snapped my head towards him, seeing his blue eyes shine under the dark. "Please don't tell my parents that you are my student. They are very strict." He looked at me with a puppy face that made me grin so widely that my cheeks hurt.

"Okay don't worry, I am not really keen on telling them either." I giggled quietly and looked out of the window again.

On our way to Ian's house I was getting really nervous that my feet were bouncing up and down in an almost hysterical way.

"Calm down," Ian chuckled placing his hand on my thigh, "They will like you." He smiled and I gave him a flat look.

"We have seven years age difference, you're my Chemistry teacher, I have tattoos and we are from two different worlds. And I wore this stupid shirt that shows my not so small tattoo and they are going to see it and they will hate me and they --" Before I could finish my complaints Ian grabbed my cheeks and crashed his lips on mine harshly. I hadn't realized that he wasn't driving anymore and he was probably just laughing internally about my stupid rant.

"They will love you. Besides you are adorkable." He smiled and pushed my glasses higher on my nose making me grimace. When we both got out I stared out at the nice one story house that if my eyes weren't tricking me had crimson walls. Ian placed his hand behind my back and led me towards it.

Then as if there was a sensor or something the door swang open and a lady with a dark blue dress came out. Her hair was short and fell perfectly straightened on her shoulders. Her eyes had the same colour as Ian's.

"Ian darling!" She smiled widely and hugged Ian. She must be his mother, they looked a lot alike.

"And you young lady must be Ariel" she turned to me and gave me a hug, making me turn it back awkwardly. "Ian talks about you all the time" She waved her hand, motioning for us to get inside.

Shooting an evil grin, he rolled his eyes, though a smile was tugging his lips. 

"Mom that was unescessary, now I'll never hear the end of it." he commented, taking my coat off.

"Mrs. Victoria what can I do to help you?" I asked tugging at my jumper slightly so it wouldn't slide off my shoulder again.

"Don't be silly, go meet David and Tony!" She ushered me towards what I assumed was the living room. When I stepped inside Ian was sitting on a couch with a young boy, I assumed he was his brother and on the opposite couch there was a man with grey hair smiling at them. When they felt my presence they all stood up and Ian approached me with a huge smile.

"Dad, Tony this is Ariel my girlfriend. Ariel this is my dad David and Tony my brother." Standing there, watching the two of them as they approached me and hugged me softly, I stood stiff as a cucumber so they would probably think I am a weirdo by now.

"So!" Mrs. Saunders popped from the kitchen and she quickly plopped down next to her husband. "How did you two meet?" Instantly, Mr. Saunders wrapped his arms around Victoria, making a smile creep up on my face. Would I be like that with my husband in the future?

"At school.", "Bumped on the road." We both said and then looked at each other with a look that scream BUSTED. The rest of the family stared at us strangely, probably wondering if we two were actually serious.

"We bumped on the road--" Ian started and fortunately I finished with a smart reply, "Right outside the school." 

Mr and Mrs Saunders' faces were washed with relief as Ian and I seemed to give them satisfactory answers. After a few random questions here and there, Mrs Saunders retreated to the kitchen. It didn't take long for her to get back and when she did she was holding two plates filled with food that made my mouth water.

"Food is ready!" She said and we all slowly got seated. Ian's dad sat next to Victoria and I sat between Tony and Ian.

"So do you work anywhere Ariel?" Mr Saunders asked, just as I popped a potato in my mouth.

"Yeah, I work in a tattoo parlor for about two years." I said and looked at both of them in front of me waiting for a reaction. They nodded stiffly and kept eating slowly. Tony didn't seem to talk much though; He barely had said a word besides his name.

"Do you have any tattoos on your body?" Mrs Victoria asked now. Shifting in my seat uncomfortably, I shot Ian a look of desperation. He just grinned at me and shrugged, eating some chicken.

"Well yeah, I um have one." I shyly said and pulled the jumper on top of my shoulder again. She just nodded again, making me pray silently that she didn't ask what or where it was.

Thankfully my prayers were heard because none of them seemed to bother asking any further questions about my job. The conversation shifted elsewhere as to where I came from, because of the accident, when I moved here in Florida so the rest of the dinner was easy going. I really missed those days when the family would sit around the table and eat, laugh at anything and talk about their day. When we were all done, I helped Mr's Saunders put the plates in the sink and offered to help her clean them, but she kindly declined saying that she bought the dishwasher for that reason.

"Five, four, three, two...one. Happy New Year!" The tv girl said making us all grin and stand up, kissing and hugging each other wishing our happy new year's. When it was my turn to hug Ian, I saw him grinning at me and bending down to kiss me. Instead I hugged him softly and as I pulled back, he was frowning.

"Well thanks for the dinner, but we'll be going out for tonight." Ian stated, helping me wear my coat.

"Aw, I wish you guys stayed a little longer than that."His mom said, looking at both of us. Grabbing my purse quickly, Ian kind of pushed me out of the door making me almost trip in return.

"Bye! It was nice meeting you all!" I waved as Ian told me to get in the car earning a wave from all of them.

"What was that for?" I growled at him as he started the car and left.

"They would demand to stay over the night and I was sure that you wouldn't want that." He spared me a glance.

"Well maybe I would like to stay there." I scoffed and placed my arms over my chest stubbornly.

"Would you?" He looked at me quickly, raising his eyebrows.

"No." I pouted and looked outside the window.

"I thought so. Let's go have some fun now." 

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

28.9M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
606K 21.9K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1M 39.3K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...