The Christmas love story and...

By e1n2c3h4a5n6t7e8d9

Andrea and George have been madly in love since high school. During their years together they have gone to ev... More

Senior prom
graduation week
The big graduation party
A heartbreaking separation
The opening of the wedding planning business
A weekend visit with George
Going to a concert of a famous organist and a famous composer
Trying to comfort and help a famous organist
Adopting a cat
The sheet music sale
Lost in the mall
The fight between George and Andrea
The thanksgiving gathering
Black Friday shopping
Trapped in the candy factory
Being rescued from the candy factory and being brought home safely
Sunday dinner with George
Flashback of the day George and Andrea first met
Back to the present day (a horseback riding accident)
At the hospital
Andrea returns home
Preparing for a vacation
Going to the airport for the vacation to Illinois
Casino love
The temporary breakup
A child in danger. Will her life be saved?
Meanwhile in the hotel, the organist was in great frear. Where was Andrea?
Off to Texas in hopes of finding Andrea
Meanwhile back at the penthouse Lexi was on the hunt for Bob
Back in Chicago, Bob and the organist were searching for Andrea
Traumatic injuries
Discovering a hidden talent
The unconscious woman
The enchanted pendent
The big Christmas wedding

The date night with Darwin

4 2 0
By e1n2c3h4a5n6t7e8d9

"I am so glad that you're awake. The organist said, I thought that I had lost you. Darwin found the magical pendent to save you and I was amazed at seeing this. I will do what I can to protect you. Darwin has done so much for you. You have found the man of your dreams and now all is well. I wouldn't dream of leaving you. Without you, all would be lost. I will always be here for you and nothing will ever change my love for you. I only want our friendship to grow.our friendship will last forever."

Darwin brought Andrea flowers and chocolate to. He was happy to see her alive and well. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her. Now that all was well, he wanted to take her out on a date. He wanted to show her how much he loved her. Later, Andrea went to her room to get ready for her night. She hoped that Darwin would be able to enjoy the night without any accidents. It just seemed as if Andrea had gone through so much sadness. Now it was time to celebrate the joy and happiness that had come back. 

The organist watched Andrea and Darwin drive away.  She was so happy for them. She hoped  that one day they would old get married. She could just imagine the wedding. All the magic away coming in so quick. It just meant a lot to t the organist knowing that Andrea was happy. Andrea and Darwin enjoyed the time that they had together. When they came home, they were going to have a big announcement. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Schreved By meme

Fanfiction

61.2K 763 32
America and Maxon are finally married. They couldn't each be more happy. This story follows their lives after The One ends. I didn't write The Selec...
1.8K 49 8
you love your best friend, but he doesn't love you that way. buttt then you start to love his best friend. will you all make it work? or will it all...
1.1K 120 27
Claudia has chosen all 4 of her suitors to marry..which is a first in her family's history and it does not sit well with them. Emma,Jenna,Lana and Na...
12.6K 760 52
When all hope is lost, what can one do? What happens when someone you love changes and becomes the person you most fear? Do you hide? Do you speak up...