Destined For the King

By CHIXAAA_

"Time is up, I AM CLAIMING WHAT IS MINE!" His voiced shattered throughout the entire tower. He has found me a... More

Love is for the pure
Domination
Rapunzel Rapunzel...
Fight Til The End
Face to Face pt. 1
Face to Face pt.2
Stephan
Countdown
Alone
Reality
Panic Attack
Throwback p1
Throwback p2
Submissive
Dinner date
Agreement
CHECK IT OUT
Meet the Parents
Dinner conversation
Explain!
Family secrets
Truth
Armani Dresses
Realization
Fresh start
New Agreement
Party Time
In the Works
Stalling
Perfect Night
Surprise Honey
Happiness
Test run
Family Drift
Touchdown
Talks and Mimosa
Shot at Love
Our First Kiss?
Up In The Air
My Turn
Engagement Party
Do I stay...
Or Do I Go...
BE PATIENT AND RESPECTFUL
Week of Freedom
Dark times
Torn
UPDATE TOMORROW
Make Amends
Shell of A Man
Day 1
New York
Midnight
Birthday p1
Birthday P2
Morning after
Milian
Soon
Realtor Project
Back Home
Finally Reunited
Council
I'll Marry You
Massive Print
New Expectations
Decisions without Him
Yes to the Dress
Bridesmaid shopping
Sit Down
Wife Selection
Crocodile Tears

Wedding plans

43K 1.4K 57
By CHIXAAA_

Back again
Unedited
-------

Dominic left me alone in the bedroom so he could attend to his business. Once the door shut behind him, I rushed to my purse to retrieve my cellphone. I dialed my brother's number and he answered on the second ring.

"What's wrong?" Roberto hollered through the receiver.

"Nothing's wrong...well nothing is wrong with me and Dominic. I'm calling because of papa. Dominic knows about Papa all the fake documents." I huffed in a panic. Despite my begging to Dominic, I had no idea how to handle this situation.

"Merda! How did he find out?"

"He's been talking to mama and he decided to do some research on his own. The people he's been running around with are clear enemies of Dominic. It wasn't hard to find out what his enemies have been plotting."

"Why are you calling me, what do you want me to do?"

I was utterly stumped at that question. What did I want him to do...hell what could he even do for me? At this point, Papa has dug himself into a hole and there's nothing for me to do but talk to him personally.

"Nothing, I guess. This might be on me to talk to him." I sighed sadly.

"Let me talk to him first. You two haven't seen each other since you left the first time and meeting to discuss his fuck ups isn't such a good idea."

"I love papa but he should have told me in the very beginning this was his plan. He had four years to make me disappear before I met Dominic. Why does he need to start trouble now?"

"He's scared. Papa doesn't want you in that life and doesn't want you to be Dominic's liability."

"What do you mean his liability?" I scoffed.

"If someone is crazy enough to attack Dominic who do you think they're going after first? You're the only thing on this planet that he would protect with his life and if someone where to take you away from him; it will end him. You're a bigger target than Dominic himself. Why kill him and end his suffering when they can make him suffer a lifetime without his love." Roberto shared.

This isn't news to me but it was troubling to hear coming out of my brother's mouth. I am a liability to Dominic and if someone truly wanted to hurt him they would come for me first. I can't say I've come to terms with those troubling realizations but it is something that I acknowledge and understand.

"Could you talk to him as soon as possible? This is the last thing I need to stress about."

"Yeah I'll talk to him when I get home. Why don't you need the added stress?"

"I guess you haven't spoken to mama. I'm getting married by the end of the month so there is absolutely no room to worry about anyone else."

There was a pause on the phone. It took a long moment before I heard breathing again.

"Wow, so soon?" Was all Roberto managed to say.

"This is what we want."

"Does the we include you're thoughts and input too? I know you guys are happy but if there's a inch of doubt, let it be know now." Roberto declared.

"This is my decision as well as Dominic. It was me who brought it up actually, so yes this is what I want and I am 100% comfortable and ready for that commitment."

"Okay, as long as you're apart of that decision, I'm fine with that."

"Thank you. Also, don't tell papa about the wedding if he doesn't already know yet. He should hear it from me."

"Oh, there's no way in hell I'm going to tell him that! He would kill me and use my bones to beat you and Dominic down! That is all you sis!"

"Such a loving brother." I said sarcastically.

------

Dominic sent Liliana to get me from our room and brought me to his office. Waiting for me was our party planner, Sophia. She got here quickly considering Dominic and I have been separated for about an hour.

Dressed in a hot pink blazer suit, Sophia sat in front of Dominic's desk with an iPad in her hand and her large binder and suitcase parked beside her. Dominic sat behind his desk with his head hung as his hands held up the weight. His hands gripped the sides of his hair with frustration. Sophia on the other hand looked deep in thought as she scrolled through her iPad.

"What's going on here?" I announced. Dominic looked up and sighed with relief.

"Good, come handle this shit please! I can't take it anymore!" Dominic exasperated as he pushed himself away from his desk. Storming over, I went to see what was causing all the commotion. In front of Dominic was a binder labelled Weddings Ideas #47. Is he kidding me right now? He's stressed out over wedding details!

"Dominic...stop being dramatic." He barely got to the second page of the binder and he looks like he's going into cardiac arrest.

"Dramatic?! Do you know how many fucking binders this woman has?"

"I have 185 binders that are in the Italy destination category. All different themes, seasons, and locations. I thought number 46 would be a good fit for you two considering the ideas and themes of your engagement party." Sophia answered montone.

Pulling Dominic back to the desk, I took a seat on his lap to look over the binder. This one was labelled Champagne night. The first few pages were strictly color schemes. There was some nice color schemes but the one that caught my eyes was lilac, champagne, with maroon and baby pink. The next section were pictures of past weddings and inspirations of possible venues setups. There were so many photos and ideas to choose from! I can see why Dominic is stressed out. I can't imagine how much this is all going to cost!

"This is a lot." I spoke softly. The pressure of wedding planning seem to took the confidence in my voice.

"I told you. There's too many fucking options!" Dominic hissed in agreement.

"Oh hush Dominic, this is my career you're insulting. Now, Alessandra, what's your dream wedding?" Sophia demanded.

I sat there quietly looking at Sophia. What is my dream wedding? My mind drifts to a fairytale wedding in a castle surrounded by cherry blossom trees. The sun sets as I walk down a light up walk way with flowers built under the path. There is a traditional wedding arch filled with white delicate flowers and diamonds. After the vows have been said, we would dance alone a garden surrounded by the prettiest flowers.

"I want to get married in a castle overlooking the water. There must be white flowers everywhere, a built walkway with flowers inside and lights up as I walk. Also, I want the nuptials to happen as the sunsets outside. There must be a garden and I want it to feel like a modern day fairytale." I confessed.

"A fairytale...interesting." Sophia snatched the binder from under me and tucked it into her suitcase before pulling out another binder. She placed it in front of me. The title says 'Fairytale Wedding #89'.

Dominic peered over my shoulder as we went through the binder. I skipped the color scheme and went straight into locations and venue set ups. There were hundreds of castles and venues in the binder. Dominic's hand left my waist and slapped onto a page to stop me from turning. I was ready to yell at him before I notice what got his attention. It was a picture of a large castle that overlooked the water. There were polaroid's of a rose garden with cherry blossom trees, A large field right by the cliff for the wedding, a beautiful modern ballroom for the reception and royalty suites incase we wanted to spend time there before/after the wedding. The castle was beyond beautiful. It looked more modern the other castles we saw but there were rustic features like the balcony overlooking the ocean and the splash of Spanish influences.

"This is it." Dominic whispered into my ear. He's right, this is perfect.

"We want this one." I giggled happily.

"Il Castello del Boccale di Livorno? A perfect choice, and available at the end of the month!" Sophia smiled as she wrote notes in her iPad.

We continued to look at through the binder to find something we both like. Sophia had photos of set ups that were similar or close to the images in my mind it wasn't exactly right. She said we can worry about that later on but to keep looking on things we did like. Even though Dominic said he didn't have any input, he was quite involve in selection. He stopped me once again when he saw a reception set up he liked. It was a couple dancing on marble flooring outside and they were surrounded by twinkling lights. It was a beautiful photo simply because you could see the love between the couple. I think Dominic admired the people rather than the set up. Nevertheless, the set up was beyond beautiful. Sophia handed me sticky tables to label anything I found beautiful enough to incorporate into my wedding.

It took a while before we got through the entire binder. Besides the venue and set ups, we saw a wedding cake ideas we loved, ideas for bridesmaid dresses that would like nice and agreed on a color scheme of lilac, baby pink, maroon and white. Sophia promised to add flair to the photos we choose to make it original for us but I don't know how she can outdo her already amazing work. The only thing left is picking a menu, invitations and my dress.

I have no idea what my dress would look like or what design I wanted but I've never seen myself in a small simple dress. I plan to marry once in my lifetime so my dress must be beautiful and extravagant.

Sophia went home to plan and finalize.

Once she left, Dominic took us to sit in the rose garden to watch the sunset. He took my hand and led us down the beautiful path towards the bench in the middle. Dominic took a seat and pulled me into his lap.

"I can't wait to see you walk down the isle." He whispered lovingly into my ear.

"I can't wait to say I do."

Short chapter I know but be happy and I think this chapter is super cute!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403K 6.5K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
406K 9.6K 61
(My other books are better) 😭) Lelia Malik: a petite girl who was forced to go to Italy from her very very very strict Pathan parents. With her 'fri...
507K 18K 30
(Mature content) (Highest ranks listed) (Editing slowly) A simple last night out with my girls before I move to America. Drinks are flowing, hips mov...
111K 2.5K 67
"Isa," he began, his voice softer than usual. "I need you to understand something." She looked up at him, waiting. "I can't stand the thought of anyo...