you're safe now // bnha

By Akemiqq

Oct. 16, 2023. YALL THIS IS SO OLD AND CRINGE. I wrote this back in 2020-2021. The characters are emo and ver... More

Info
🌹 Chaper 2 🌹
🌹 Chaper 3 🌹
🌹 Chaper 4 🌹
🌹 Chaper 5 🌹
🌸 New Quirk 🌸
🌸 New quirk 2 🌸
🌹 chapter 6 🌹
🖤 Aku 🖤
❤️ (y/n) ❤️
🌹 Chapter 7 🌹
🌹 Chapter 8 🌹
A/N
A/N Book Remake coming soon!!

🌹 Chapter 1 🌹

4.6K 101 21
By Akemiqq

┌⊰⋄⊱──────────────────────────⊰⋄⊱┐
  ▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞
*̣̥☆·͙̥‧‧̩̥·‧•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥˟͙•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*• *̣̥☆·͙̥‧‧̩̥·‧•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮
                 01:43 ━━━━●───── 03:50

                             ‎⇆ㅤ◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷ㅤ↻

ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡
                     ╰─➤  𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

*̣̥☆·͙̥‧‧̩̥·‧•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥˟͙•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*• *̣̥☆·͙̥‧‧̩̥·‧•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥
  ▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞ └⊰⋄⊱──────────────────────────⊰⋄⊱┘

"(y/n)..(y/n) wake up." A voice says causing you to wake up. You blink trying to adjust to the light then you turn to the person to see your brother.

"uwahh? what time is it..?" you say while rubbing your eyes.

"6:30. i have a meeting with the league and i want you to come. they have something for you as well." Kai says while smiling, although you cant see it due to the Plague mask on his face.

"okayy.." you say while sitting up and looking at him.

"good, here is your outfit. Be ready in 15 minutes, ill be outside your door okay?" he says while handing you an outfit.

You nod in response and grab the outfit from him.

"woahhh..pretty." you said while smiling and looking at yourself in the mirror.

You walked over to the door and twisted the knob to open it.

"okayyy im done!! lets go now.." you said while tugging his jacket. He turned around and looked at you. "here. you need to wear gloves when you are out of your room okay? you wouldn't want to get dirty now would you?" he said while bending down to your height.

"nuh-uh. germs yucky." you said while putting your hands out.
"Thats good." he responded while reaching in his pockets to grab the gloves.

Once he had finished putting them on, you looked at your hands. The gloves were black with a grey bow on them, and there is a golden outline at the wrist, matching with your outfit.

"it's pretty.." you said while putting your hands out in front of you.
"yes of course. now, lets go. we dont want to be late now would we?" Kai said while standing back up.

You shook your head and grabbed the end of his jacket before you guys started walking down the halls.

'Why are these halls always so cold?' You thought as you looked around the maze like hallways.
Finally, you guys stopped at a door.

"Alright. This is the room we will be waiting for Shigaraki in." He says while opening the door. You just nodded and followed him, with your hand still lightly gripped onto his jacket.

You both walked over to one of the couches. You let go of his jacket so he could sit down. You looked beside him and seen the small black thing which also has a plague mask.

"uhm..can i sit on that one?" You said while pointing at the couch on the opposite side of him.

He sighed before nodding, knowing you were scared of the thing.

You smiled and ran over to the couch and sat down.

You were about to say something until you heard the door open.
You turned your head to the right to see a man with blue hair and a hand on his face.

"you had me walking in circles underground for 30 minutes. im not an ant." the man said to Kai

"We don't know who might be watching us or from where, and not all of our guests have the best intentions. So we have a number of routes leading here, an underground reception room where we can be reasonably sure of our privacy." Your brother said while staring at the blue haired man.

"you ever wonder how we survived so long? It's 'cause of little details like that. Anyway! down to business. Did you really mean what you said on the phone the other day?" Mimic said as handyman sat down next to you and glanced at you before looking forward again.

"That you'll join us under the right conditions?" He continued.

"Don't start celebrating just yet." Handyman said while putting a foot ontop of the table. "You guys want to capitalize on our reputation. We want to increase our strength. our needs happen to coincide for the moment." He said.

"Put your foot down. The table will get dirty." Kai said while glaring at the man.

"no 'please?' You really ought to mind your manners. I don't appreciate disrespect. Now we won't be putting ourselves under you. We'll still be calling our own shots. Got it?" The blue haired male said causing you to glare at him.

'how dare he not listen to brother?!' You thought as you bawled up your fists and stared at the man.

You quickly snapped out of your thoughts when you heard a gun causing you to snap your head to the person holding it.

"hands where we can see 'em." Kurono said causing you to sigh in relief. "stop acting like you're in charge here." he continued.

"yeah, who the hell do you think you are, you little punk?!" mimic said causing you to look at the blue haired guy.

"who do you this you are? One of your disposable thugs against out Hikiishi. The scales are far from even. And lets not forget compress's arm. We expect concessions in return for what we lost." The guy said while lifting up his hands.

"Kurono, mimic, stand down. He came all this way to make his offer. The least we can do is hear the guy out. By all means, continue." Kai said to him.

"wait. arm? lost? i don't understand." you said while furrowing your eyebrows in frustration since you don't understand.

"well, your brother here-" Handyman said before he got cut off. "Now now. (y/n), don't get frustrated. It doesn't mean anything." your brother said while looking at you before turning to handyman. "am i correct?" he said while glaring at him.

"sigh, whatever. Like i said before your friends got all jumpy. I want details. We can start with this. It's part of the plan, right?" He responded before pulling out a red thing from his pocket.

After that you ended up falling asleep.

You woke up when you felt a tap on your shoulder.

You looked up to see your brother standing in-front of you. "(y/n) get up. there is something for you."

Your eyes shined with excitement as you sat up to see handyman still here and looking at you.

"here. i got this thing for you. i thought it would be a decent thing to do at least." Handyman said before reaching inside of his pocket.

Once he had took his hand out he opened up his hand and there was a..

marble?

You looked at him in confusion before looking back down at the marble and back at the man.

"sigh, here." He said, and before you knew it there was a..HUMAN?! SITTINF INFRONT OF YOU?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 1K 35
"You know, optimistic fools die early but...I like your confidence so I'll let it slide." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ A broken gi...
25.9K 705 29
The day a child gets there Quirk, for most it's one of the best days of their life. For Y/N. It was the worst. His Quirk was hated and feared, everyb...
455K 13.8K 12
[ PLATONIC LOVE ] You are the four year old sister of Overhaul (Chisaki Kai), 'Chisaki (y/n)'. Overhaul is pretty much obsessed and overprotective o...
130K 3.2K 16
DISCONTINUED In a universe where each person is born knowing an original melody, a song that no one else knows but their soulmate. Y/N L/N is a girl...