Lovely Scars {A Heath/Joker S...

By Kaylakuy

Bella Wayne, better known as Bruce Wayne's daughter, has seen her share of crime in Gotham, working at the lo... More

Editing! (Just A Heads Up)
💎Bella Wayne (Character Profile)💎
🔥Gotham City🔥
🔥Masked Vigilante 🔥
🔥Revealing🔥
🔥Serious Joker🔥
🔥Insanity🔥
🔥Crazed City🔥
🔥Interrogation🔥
🔥Everything Burns🔥
🔥Anarchy🔥
🔥Let's Put A Smile On That Face🔥
🔥Boating Fun🔥
🔥Madness As We Know It🔥
🔥Epilogue🔥
🔥Arkham Asylum🔥
🔥The Clowns View (Extras) 🔥
🔥The Beautiful Miss Wayne🔥
🔥Narrow Way (Memories)🔥
🔥Leaving Gotham (Extras)🔥
🔥Little Monsters (Memories)🔥
🔥Mask (Extras)🔥
🔥First Time In A Long Time (Extras)🔥
🔥Familiar Feeling (Extras)🔥
🔥Unexpected Call (Extras)🔥
🔥Mr. Pennyworth (Memories)🔥
🔥Mr. Wayne (Memories)🔥
🔥Scars (Extras)🔥
🔥Coming Back Home🔥
🔥Finding Jack🔥
Explaining Bella

🔥Agent of Chaos🔥

12.9K 411 109
By Kaylakuy

I never fully realized just how cool dads hideout is! Mr. Fox has really done a great job on all the gadgets. So many cool ones. And they always get the job done. I normally don't come down here, but I figured I might as well. Dad and Alfred we're watching the monitors.

"Targeting me won't get their money back. I knew the mob wouldn't go down without a fight but this is different. They've crossed the line." All hell as broke lose in Gotham and no one knows what to do at this point. Dad keeps trying to come up with the answer. And nothing seems to work. 

And I've gone extra hard into my work to dig up anything I possibly can. But there's nothing. There's nothing on Jack. Nothing on Joker. He's just come out of nowhere. Like he's from outer space.

"You've crossed the line first. So you've squeezed them and hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turn to a man they didn't fully understand." I kept my eyes on one monitor in particular. The one with Joker on it. Every time I see him I feel like i can't breathe. And it's so hard to focus on anything else but him.

He knows how to get someone's attention. As you can see because of recent events. Honestly, it's like Gotham has no fighting chance.

"Criminals aren't complicated Alfred. We just need to figure out what he's after." If only you knew dad. If only. And if he did, there would be hell to pay. Jack is a complicated man. Even for me and I'm a journalist. My job is to know people. But I can't even figure him out.

"With respect Master Wayne, perhaps this is a man you don't fully understand ither." I just sighed. Honestly, I don't fully understand him myself. He's just one big mystery. He hides behind his face paint. It seems I'm the only one that he's truly shown another side of himself to. And all I know is his name is Jack.

But that's as far as my knowledge goes. But yet, everything he does just fascinates me. I just want to know what's happened in his life for this to happen.

"Some men aren't looking for anything logical. Like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn." I looked at Alfred, then back to the screen, seeing Jack laughing.

He definitely wants to watch the world burn. He's had a front row seat to it lately. And the chaos being caused from it just adds to the fuel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Being back at work felt so good. Right when I stepped foot off the elevator, Sophie was waiting for me, a grin on her face.

"She's finally back!" I laughed. I've been working at home. If I couldn't come into work, then I had to do it somehow. And if home was all I could pick, then i was good with that. Dad knew I couldn't stay away for long.

"You make it sound like I was gone for years." She laughed. Then hugged me hard than she ever has, making me grin from ear to ear. I love this girl. There's so many reasons shes my best friend. And this is it.

"I'm just glad you're safe." I hugged her back in a tight hug. I'm just glad she's safe. I worry about her all the time since Jack showed up. I don't want him getting a wild hair up his ass and decide to hurt my family.

"Ed called not that long ago, asked if I wanted to cover the parade. Gives me something to do." Sophie grinned knowing I was in my element. She knows me better than anyone honestly. She knows how crazy I go when I can't work. I had to do something. If not, I would go insane thinking about Jack and what's going to happen.

"I was supposed to go with. But I have a lot of work to do on another article." I shook my head, smiling. It'll feel good to get out there and work on something alone. I love Sophie as my partner in crime. But I need this badly.

"Don't worry. I got it" Sophie smiled. But seemed worried a bit. Like she didn't want me to go alone. And I appreciate that. But I have to get back to it sometime. I can't hide forever.

"Just be safe. And knock anyone out that even looks weird." I laughed. Oh honey you know you don't have to worry about that. In our line of work, you got to do things you normally wouldn't.

"Noted" Sophie grinned, then went back to her office. I ran to mine to grab a few things. And headed back out the building. I didn't mind covering the parade. I just knew that the Mayor was being targeted next. Dad makes sure I know everything before I do anything. To be safe. As always. And that means Jack will be there. Just where is the million dollar question.

I was almost to my car, when I was grabbed from behind, having my mouth covered. I instantly started to kick, trying to scream as best as I could. But to no avail. This guy is strong. And big. Very big.

He carried me to a white van, throwing me into it, shutting the doors behind him once he got in. I started banging on the doors, trying to get them open, but was pushed down, hitting my head on the ground. My vision went blurry. I tried looking around and saw the guy hovering over me, holding me down.

"Take the wheel." That voice... The car swerved, causing me to hit the side of the car. I started to push myself up, and came eye to eye with Jack. He grinned.

" Hello there doll. You okay?" I nodded my head, continuing to push myself up. Jack then turned his head to the big guy, giving him a menacing look.

"I remember telling you to go easy with her. Did I not?" The guys eyes widened, looking scared. Yeah seriously why did he feel the need to almost kill me? I feel like I was ran over by a train.

"Yes boss, but..." Jacks eyes went wild as the guy tried to talk back, giving off the vibe that it's not a good idea to even try getting smart about. I cowered by slightly. I mean at least this could be a good story for the paper.

"NO!!! When I say do something, you do it!" Jack pulled open the back doors, then pushed the guy out. He laughed, then closed the doors. He turned around, looking at me. I looked him over. He was wearing a uniform. What the men are wearing in the parade. I shook my head.

"Why the uniform?" He grinned. And chills went down my spine. What is he going to do?

"You know... Reasons. Nothing to worry about beautiful." I smiled a little. I'd by lying if I said he didn't look good in this uniform. He looked hot. Scares and all. But I still was confused. Why kidnap me?

"It suites you." He laughed with a mock shy look showing, causing me to chuckle slightly.

"Why thank you." He got close, cupping my face in his hands, slowly dragging his fingers across my face. My breathing hitched. He noticed, smirking.

"I heard you were going to be covering the parade, so I thought, why not give you a lift." My heart was pounding in my chest at this point from being worried and slightly turned on from how he was looking at me. The mixture was toxic.

"And about scared me to death in the process. But thanks." He laughed. I smiled at him. How does he even know I was covering the parade. Like he has me bugged or something.

"It's like you know everything I do." He smirked. Which gave me my answer. He must. He really must. But why go through all the trouble for me?

"If only you knew doll." I just stared at him. That would have normal people running for the hills. But let's face it, I'm no where near normal.

"I figured... I'd give you uh.. Front row seat." The van came to a sudden stop, parking behind a tall building. Jack grinned.

"Showtime." He pushed the doors open, pulling me along with him. He signaled his men to go different places, then turned towards me.

"Go up front as close as you can. And stay there." I just shook my head. I couldn't get an answer out. He grinned, then kissed my cheek.

"See you after the show Bell" He ran down the alley, then disappeared. He just kissed my cheek. Did he even realize he did that? My cheeks heated up. Okay Bella focus. But that was a bad idea.

A million thoughts started running through my mind. But the main one is, what have i gotten myself into? I did what he said and went through the crowd, heading for the front. I saw Jim standing close to the stage, talking into his walkie talkie.

"What do you got on the roof?" I looked up myself, seeing if anything was there. Just a few men with guns, watching the crowd. Jim looked back down, noticing me standing there. His eyes widened.

"Bella! What are you doing??" I gave him a confused look, looking around at everyone.

"I got asked to cover the parade." He gave me a sigh. And I knew that sigh well. He didn't want me to be close to this. Poor Jim. He never gets a break.

"It's too dangerous." I felt terrible for doing this to Jim because he's having a hard time with this. But I had to be up here. I didn't know what was going to go down. And maybe if I'm up here, I can help people.

"I'll be fine. Trust me." He gave a little smile. Then patted me on the shoulder. He knows how strong I can be. And he knows I'll get through whatever is happening.

"Commissioner Loeb dedicated his life to law enforcement. And to the protection of his community." I looked around in the crowd once more, seeing Harvey and Rachel sitting down, listening. My heart kept picking up pace.

I looked back to Jim, seeing him checking the area over. I honestly don't see how he does it. He's been doing this work for years and is so strong for it. He deserves more attention for all the work he does. He's the best the GCPD has ever had.

I realized that the speech had just ended, so I turned to look at the men raising their guns. They fired a shot into the air, making me jump. I looked closer at the men, seeing Jack in the front, very close to the stage. Close to the Mayor.

My heart was just about out of my chest. Jim had moved to the stage, getting closer to the mayor. He knew something was up.

I looked back to Jack, seeing his gun pointed towards the Mayor. My eyes widened. Then he shot. Jim instantly jumped in front of the Mayor, taking the bullet.

I started to run towards the stage, screaming. I kept running, when Jack saw me, grabbing and flinging me onto his shoulder. I beat on his back, screaming my lungs out.

"Jim!!!!" Jack kept on running through the crowd, no one taking notice of us. Everyone was running. It was total chaos. Once we got a distance away from everyone, Jack ducked behind a building, setting me down. I about fell to the ground. He grabbed my arms gently, holding me up.

I looked up at him and starting punching his chest, crying my eyes out. He grabbed my wrists, and I caved. I placed my head on his chest, softly crying. He wrapped his arms around me.

Jim could be dead and I didn't do anything to stop it. I feel so responsible for this. Someone I love could be gone. Again. I slowly looked up at Jack, seeing him looking at me with a intense look on his face. He gently wiped the tears from my face.

"Please don't cry doll." My hands were shaking. I was furious. How could he do something like this?? Jim means a lot to me. He's like another dad to me.

"He's could be dead...." A look of regret passed on Jack's face, then instantly was gone as fast as it came. Like it never was there to begin with.

"Or not." I collected myself as best I could. I don't know what's wrong with me anymore. I should have went to the police and told them everything the minute i learned it. But I couldn't do that.

I gently brought my hand to Jack's face, running my fingers gently over his scars. He tensed up. I stopped my movements, afraid he might slap my hand away. He looked into my eyes, then slowly eased up, bringing a grin to his face.

"I've gotta go doll. Duty calls." I gave a little smile, bringing my hand away from his face. He stared at me a few seconds longer, then ran off. I just stood there in a daze. I think I've officially gone crazy. I knew he had stuff planned. The whole time. But yet, I kept it to myself. I went along with everything he's done.

I don't want anything to happen to him. But these innocent people didn't do anything to deserve the pain they're being caused. Like Jim. And having to tell Barbara and Jimmy everything. That is going to be one of the hardest things I will ever do.

But I still find myself wanting to be around Jack. I can't kick the feelings he gives me. I'm attracted to the chaos.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 478 33
Explore the world of Kimberly Wayne, the young heiress to Wayne Enterprises, and biological daughter of Bruce Wayne as she struggles with survivor's...
28.5K 570 20
What happens when Y/n the adoptive daughter of The Joker and Harley Quinn Goes to Gotham academy to start a 'Normal Life' and bumps into Damian Wayne...
7.1K 182 26
Being Batman's daughter isn't all fun and games. After finally convincing him to take me with him, I became Batwoman. People often confuse me as his...
478K 12.9K 25
Bruce gets a wake up call when Alfred 'accidently' signs him up for foster care. Now Bruce must take care of a teenage girl named Kaine, while still...