Little Snow Princess

By GreenPuggy

Your a princess traveling from a snowy kingdom to Ulstead. Your kingdom is has gotten word of Ulsetad being a... More

Stranded
Meeting Udo
Getting Settled
Borra
The Tundra
Challenge
It'll be ok
Prepare
I love you
I'm sorry
Awaken
Ulstead
Your ok
Mother...
Spring
Maleficent
I shall help
Oh no
Blue
Don't die
Losing Everything
Healing
Wings
Let's talk
Scars and Beauty
Elurra visits
Not so easy
Listen and Learn
Senara
Preparation
His Perspective
Reuniting
Calm Before the Storm
The Truth
Ulstead
United
A/N, but it's Great News
Finally Together
One Year
Deadly Proposal
Pain
🍋A/N about Lemons🍋
Plan
A Break
Relationships
Similarities
Return
Are you ready?

Time To Go

357 15 1
By GreenPuggy

Elurra POV, 1 week later

 Maleficent and I sat on a ledge that was outside, facing the ocean. The sun sky turned orange as the sun started to set. "Why did you ask me to sit here with you?" Maleficent asked. "I just needed some company while I wait," I said, sighing. "Waiting for what?" Maleficent raised a brow at me. "I don't know, but I felt like I needed to be here," I said, turning to Maleficent. "I feel that way sometimes, so I understand," Maleficent turned to me. Before our conversation could continue any further, the sound of flapping filled our ears. 

I turned towards the source of the noise only to find a dove flying towards Maleficent and me. Extending my arm, the dove gracefully landed on my arm. "What's a dove doing in the middle of the ocean?" Maleficent asked. Examining the dove, I found that it was carrying a letter. Taking the letter from the dove, I unrolled it and began to read the contents. After finishing reading the letter, I re-rolled the letter. "Is everything alright?" Maleficent asked. "No," I then turned to Maleficent. "I need to find y/n," 

Your POV

"Now, put one foot in front of the other and turn," I instructed the little girls in front of me. All the little girls did as I instructed, cheering as they finished. "Good job, girls. Now, when you go home, remember to keep practicing," I reminded the girls. The girls said their goodbyes as they went with their parents. "That was fun," I said to myself. I then turn to the desert biome, thinking about Ini and Shrike. 'A little visit won't hurt.' I ran to the edge of the forest biome and jumped off without hesitation. I cheerfully glided towards the desert. 

Once in the desert, I glided towards the healing cave. Landing near the entrance of the healing cave, I entered the cave. "Hi Ini, Shrike," I said. Ini was making some medicine as Shrike separated ingredients. "Hi y/n," Ini and Shrike said at the same time. "How did your dancing lessons go?" Shrike asked, looking up from what she was doing. "It went well. The girls are fast learners," I exclaimed. "I wish I learned how to dance when I was younger," Ini pouted. "Stop pouting, Ini. There is still time for you to learn," I encouraged Ini. "Maybe, if you keep practicing, you could show Borra. I'm sure he'd be happy to see you dance," Shrike suggested with a smug smile. Ini turned towards Shrike with an almost horrified look on her face. "No, even if I practiced, Borra would never want to see me dance," Ini said, sighing. "How do you know that?" I asked. "I don't, but I'm just scared of what he'd think of me," Ini said, continuing to make medicine. "You never know unless you try," I encouraged. Ini looked between Shrike, and I then smiled. "Ok, I'll give it one try," Ini said. Shrike and I squealed in excitement as we brought one another into a group hug. 

Then there was a knock on the side of the cave. We turned and saw that it was my mother and Maleficent. Maleficent was wearing her usual black attire, and my mother wore a simple blue dress. A dove sat patiently on her arm as she and Maleficent entered the cave. Ini, Shrike, and I stopped hugging and turned to face them. "Hi, mother and Maleficent. Is something wrong?" I asked, standing up. My mother looked at me with a sad smile and handed me a rolled-up letter. "I think you should read this," My mother said. I opened the letter and began to read. 

'Dear Elurra,

           I hope this letter finds you well. I have received a letter from the court in Senara. Everyone there is going mad. The kingdom is becoming worried about us due to our absence. With the help of a few maps, I've been able to find your location. The rest of the soldiers from Senara and I are on a ship, heading towards your direction. We must return to Senara as soon as possible. I understand that y/n has grown fond of the fey. Unfortunately, y/n can not stay with the fey. Senara still believes that Y/n is missing and is dead. I wish things didn't have to be this way, but there is no other choice. Please give this letter to y/n after you read it. 

                                                                                                                                                                 Sincerely Gale'

I re-rolled the letter as I began to tear up. "Wait, are you saying that y/n has to leave?" Shrike asked, her voice starting to crack. "Please, say this isn't true," Ini begged, her voice cracking as well. My mother sighed heavily before speaking. "I'm sorry girls, y/n must leave," My mother said sadly. I heard Ini let out a whimper as my mother spoke. Tears began to fall down my cheeks. My mother brought me into a hug, which I expected. I broke down into her arms. Behind me, I could hear Ini and Shrike start to cry as well. "I don't want to leave. I don't want to leave my friends," I whimpered. "I know, y/n, but there is no other choice," My mother stated sadly. After a few more minutes of crying, I gently pushed away from my mother. "When will the ship arrive?" I asked, wiping some of my tears. "Mostly likely sometime tomorrow," My mother responded. 

I turned to Ini and Shrike, who was holding one another while they cried. "I need to be alone," I said as I walked out of the cave. No one tried to stop me because they could tell I was hurting. As soon as I was out of the cave, I flew towards my hut. I arrived at my hut, where I cried harder than I ever had before. Feuer looked at me and began licking my tears away. "I'm sorry, but that won't help," I said, bringing Feuer into a hug. He whimpered as he laid his head on my shoulder. He purred against me, making me smile a little.

Midnight

My tears had run out a few hours ago. Now, all I did was occasionally sniffle. Feuer had fallen asleep an hour ago, so I was by myself. I could feel how swollen and puffy my eyes were. Through my own silence, I heard a knock on the side of my hut. "Y/n, it's us. Ini, Shrike, and Borra," Ini said from the other side of my hut. I pushed open the curtain, revealing Ini, Shrike, and Borra standing in front of me. I crawled out of my hut and stood alongside them. "I'm guessing you know, Borra," I said, turning towards him. "Yea and I just like Ini and Shrike, we don't want you to go," Borra said, his expression turning into a sad one. "I know, but we all knew that this day would come," I said, letting out a small whimper. 

Looking between Ini, Shrike, and Borra, I couldn't find Udo. "Where is Udo?" I asked. Shrike sighed and then spoke. "We haven't told him yet," Shrike said while looking down. "We weren't sure if you wanted to tell Udo," Ini chimed in. I took a deep breath, taking in the situation. "I'll tell him," I said, starting to walk away from my group of friends. Before leaving to find Udo, I turned to my friends. "Thank you for everything you've done," I said before flying towards the tundra. 

The trip towards the tundra wasn't that long. I landed on the fluffy snow and started to walk towards Udo's hut. 'It's ok, y/n. Just tell Udo that you have to leave. I'm sure he'll understand. I know he will understand. He's always understanding.' Pretty soon, I arrived at Udo's hut. I could feel the heat from the fire inside of his hut. Taking one final breath, I knocked on the side of Udo's hut. Udo pushed back the curtain, blocking his view. Udo smiled when he saw me. He crawled all the way out of his hut and stood in front of me. "Hi, y/n, how has training been with your mother?" Udo asked while hugging me. "Good, I've been getting better," I said. Udo looked at my face and saw that something was wrong. "What's wrong, love?" Udo asked, brushing some of my hair out of my face. Shakingly, I took Udo's hand in mines. "We need to talk," I said, already feeling myself start to tear up. Udo nodded his head, and together we crawled into his hut. 

Once inside Udo's hut, we sat next to the fire. "What would you like to talk to me about?" Udo asked with a worried expression on his face. I took a deep breath and held Udo's hand as I started to explain. "My mother received a letter from my father. Senara is starting to erupt in chaos. My father is coming here-," I paused, tears started to build in the corners of my eyes. "He is coming to retrieve your mother?" Udo asked, more worry filling his expression. "My mother...and I," I said, letting the tears in the corners of my eyes fall finally. Udo's expression turned from worried to hurt. "Y-your leaving?" Udo asked, his voice cracked. "I'm sorry, Udo. I have to leave. There is no other choice," I said, my voice cracking as more tears fell. "You do have a choice, y/n. You can stay here with us," Udo tried to reason. "Udo, we all knew this day would come eventually," More tears ran down my cheeks. Tears began to escape from Udo's eyes as he brought me into a hug. "Then I will go with you," Udo said, squeezing me tightly. "No, you are one of the chiefs of the fey. It would be wrong for you to leave them on such short notice," I protested, looking into Udo's tear-filled eyes. "Y/n but-," Udo tried to protest, but I interrupted him. "Udo, you can't leave, and I can't stay," I raised my voice a little as I held Udo closer to me. 

"When will you leave?" Udo asked, wrapping his wings around me. "Sometime tomorrow," I choked on my own words. Udo nuzzled his head on mine as we continued to hold each other. "Will you promise me something?" Udo asked, sniffling between his words. I nodded my head, waiting for him to continue. "Promise me you will come and visit the fey whenever you get a chance," Udo requested. "I promise. Now, will you promise me something as well?" I asked. "Of course," Udo said, gently combing my hair with his fingers. "Promise me you will still love me even though we will be apart," I requested. "I promise," Udo reassured me. Abruptly, I kissed Udo without thinking. Udo wrapped his arms tighter around me as he kissed back. Udo picked me up bridal style, and while still kissing, laid me in his nest. Finally, we parted for air as we continued to lay in one another arms. I nuzzled my head into Udo's chest, listening to his heartbeat. "I love you," I whispered, letting a few more tears fall. "I love you, too," Udo kissed the top of my head. 

In the Morning, Udo POV

Slowly, I opened my eyes only to be greeted by morning. My eyes were slightly swollen from crying last night. Everything from last night came flowing into my mind. I looked down and saw y/n still asleep against my chest. Her eyes were red and swollen from all the crying she did last night. I stared at her face, knowing that today would possibly be the last time I'd see her. I pushed some of her h/c hair behind her ear. Just then, y/n slowly opened her eyes and looked at me. Her eyes were a little red. "Goodmorning, love," I said, kissing the top of her head. "Goodmorning, Udo," y/n mumbled as she nuzzled her head back into my chest. She stayed nuzzled into my chest for a few more minutes before I started to speak. "Y/n...," I started but was cut off by her wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling me close. "It can't be morning yet," Y/n whined. 

I sat up, sitting y/n in my lap. "Could you help me pack my things?" Y/n asked, looking up at me. "Sure," I responded. Y/n and I crawled out of my hut and silently walked towards hers. Once there, we began packing everything. Feuer looked at us with confusion as we did. Once we finished, we sat silently until y/n's mother came knocking at her hut. Gently push back the curtain, Elurra stuck her head into the hut. "Y/n, the ship is here," Elurra said sadly. I heard y/n let out a whimper as she laid her head on my shoulder. "Ok," Y/n whimpered as she picked up some of her things, and I picked up the rest. "However, I want to do one last thing before we leave," Y/n said while crawling out of her hut for the last time. "Ok," Elurra said. Y/n then turned to a small patch of yellow flowers growing nearby. She picked them up and spoke as she walked towards the phoenix painting. "I want to visit Connal one more time,"

Your POV

I walked slowly towards the phoenix painting, taking in the forest biome. I wasn't sure when I'd ever get to come back. Slowly but surely, I made it to the phoenix painting. I then stood in front of the patch of yellow flowers that Connal had turned into. I laid the flowers alongside the others. "Goodbye, Connal, you were always a good friend," I said, standing up and walking back to my hut. 

Once back at my hut, only my mother was there, and all my things were gone. "Udo has taken your things to the ship," My mother said. I looked at my hut for the last time as My mother guided me into a tunnel leading towards the ship. I laid my head on my mother's shoulder as we walked down the dark tunnel. The end of the tunnel was starting to become closer and closer. All of a sudden, my mother stopped walking, and I stopped along with her. "Y/n, I'm so sorry about all this. I wish we didn't leave so abruptly but-," I stopped my mother before she could continue. "It was going to happen one way or another, so there is no need to apologize," I said, letting a few tears fall down my cheeks. 

My mother and I continued to walk towards the ship. Once outside of the tunnel, the ship was finally in our view. Ini, Shrike, and Borra stood side by side. They were standing next to the plank that led to the entrance of the ship. Feuer stood next to Shrike. "Your friends want to saw their final goodbyes," My mother said before walking up the plank and leaving me with my friends. Ini first walked up to me with tears running down her cheeks. She held a small bag full of different herbs. "I want you to take these. So you'll remember all the fey you helped," Ini said, handing me the bag and hugging me. "Thank you, goodbye, Ini," I said, returning the hug. As soon as Ini stopped hugging me, she broke down and ran back into the Nest of Origin. 

Borra then stepped up to me, hugging me. "I'm sorry, y/n. I'm sorry for all the times I wanted to kill you. I never considered how you felt, and that makes me feel awful. I never got to thank you for saving me that one time," Borra said with a sad and apologetic tone. "It's ok. I forgive you, goodbye, Borra," I said, letting Borra go from the hug. Borra smiled a little before turning and walking back inside the Nest of Origin. I could see Borra wipe a single tear away from his face as he walked away. 

Shrike and Feuer walked up to me. Shrike hugged me, and Feuer purred against my waist. "Thank you for everything y/n. You've been one of the best things that have ever happened to me. You'll always be one of my best friends, ok?" Shrike asked, squeezing me tightly. "Ok, promise me you'll take care of Feuer," I requested. "Of course, goodbye, y/n," Shrike said, letting me go. "Goodbye, Shrike, Feuer," I said. Shrike wiped a few tears away as she walked away with a whimpering Feuer. 

I turned to the wooden plank and saw Udo walk down and stand in front of me. "All your things are in your room," Udo said, his voice slightly cracking. "Ok, thank you, Udo," I said, wrapping my arms around Udo. Udo wrapped his arms and wings around me tightly. He took one hand away from me, reached in his pocket, and pulled out a beautiful bracelet. It was wooden with a bright, light blue jewel hang from it. "I made it for you a few weeks ago," Udo said, sliding the bracelet onto my wrist. "It's beautiful, thank you, Udo," I said, quickly kissing the side of Udo's face. "Your welcome. I love you, y/n," Udo whispered in my ear. "I love you too, Udo," I whispered back. Udo reluctantly let go of me. He started to walk back into the Nest of Origin as I started to walk the plank. Once on the ship, the crew and soldiers all bowed to me. I bowed back and then leaned against the wooden railing as the ship started to head back towards Senara. Taking in one final look at the Nest of Origin, a tear slipped from my eye. "Goodbye, Udo, " I whispered as the ship moved farther and farther away, hoping Udo could hear me. 

Udo POV

I stood at the entrance of the tunnel, watching y/n's ship disappear farther into the ocean. The farther y/n's ship went, the more tears came from my eyes. "Goodbye, y/n," I whispered, hoping y/n could hear me. 

"Please, don't go....................."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 701 14
By accident, Elise stumbled upon a strange elven man in the tunnel system underneath the city. She quickly became fascinated by the strange new reali...
17 0 6
Sadie decided honestly was the best course of action. "I'm leaving, tonight." She raised an eyebrow. "I don't see any ship making it out of the harbo...
14.2K 318 22
So brittney is a tundra fey and has always wanted to leave the cold mountains near Ulstead. One day when her parents aren't home she takes it into he...
9.4K 146 33
You are a princess. In your kingdom you are having to marry a man you never met. So you runaway from your home. You are lost in the woods until... I...