๐•†๐•ฆ๐•ฃ โ„™๐•ฆ๐•๐• (๐”น๐•Ž๐”ธ๐•„)

By pixiegirl08

Under the great big oak tree, we lie next to each other, spread out like starfishes only our hands holding us... More

๐•ด๐–“๐–™๐–—๐–”๐–‰๐–š๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 1
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 2
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 3
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 4
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 5
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 6
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 7
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 8
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 9
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 10
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 11
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 12
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 13
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 14
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 15
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 16
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 17
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 18
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 19
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 20
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 21
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 23
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 24
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 25
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 26
๐•ฎ๐•ณ๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 27
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 28
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 29
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–“๐–†๐–‘ ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–—

๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 22

7.7K 282 433
By pixiegirl08

Auroras POV

I sit in the library with Makie, he works on his math while I work on my own. We hadn't brought up what happened at Barnes and Nobles the other day, so I just left it alone. "U-uh, Aurora, I don't really understand the question, here," Makie says with a stutter, pointing at a question on his worksheet.

I pause the music I had playing for the both of us through my air pods, turns out, we have the same music taste. I look up from my own work to look at his. "This one?" I point to question 7 on the practice page I had made him.

"Yeah, I don't get it. Cc-could y-you maybe help me?"

"Of course, I can, that's what I'm here for," I say laughing a little bit. Makie is good at math, so I don't really think he needed much of my help in the first place, just a little push.

"Okay, all there asking is for you to solve the exponential and simple logarithmic equations in one variable, but, like, algebraically. Does that make sense?"

"Oh yeah, I get it now. They just worded it weirdly."

"Yeah, they're only doing that to through you off," I laugh.

I resume the Willow smith album that we were listening to, and we get back to our work.

"Hey, Rory."

I look up from my work once again pausing our music. Kai stands at the table we're working at, looking intently at Makie who has his head down not bothering to look up at Kai. "Hey Kai, what're you doing here ?"

"Getting a book for class. Who's this?" Kai says dismissing my question and asking me one. He points his finger at Makie still looking at him with hatred. Makie has his head down avoiding eye contact now.

"Don't point, it's rude." I put Kai's hand down and away from Makies face.

"This is Makie, my tutee," I say wrapping an arm around Makie.

Makie finally lifts his head up looking at me with a deep red blush on his face. Kai removes my arm from around Makies shoulder. "Cool, keep your hands away from each other though," Kai says focusing his attention on Makie.

"Anyways," Kai starts dramatically. "Are we still on for our date today, Rory?" Kai says putting weird emphasis on his words.

"Yes, Kai. 4 pm, after school," I answer giggling at his childness.

"Right," Kai says walking away backwards, still looking at me and Makie as he makes his way towards the books. From the corner of my eye, I see Kai peeking at us through the bookshelves.

"I'm sorry about him Makie. He's on his period." I joke making Makie look at me with wide frightened eyes.

"Oh, I was just joking Makie, don't worry about him."

"Are you okay with working by yourself for a minute? I need to talk to him real quick," I say.

Makie nods his head and I leave him on his own making my way towards Kai. As soon as I'm in the same aisle as him, he turns his head away from Makie and onto the book in his hands. "Hey Kai," I chuckle.

He looks up from the book he's reading upside down acting surprised to see me. "Oh, hi Rory. I didn't see you there."

"Yeah, right," I say turning the book in his hands the right way up. Kai looks down at me with a sheepish smile.

"There's literally no reason why you should be jealous of Makie. I like you, not him."

Kai looks at me, still sheepishly smiling, he plays with the straps of my denim overalls avoiding eye contact. He always needed to be touching me, which I don't mind. "I know that," Kai says, now fixing my glasses which didn't need fixing.

"Then why were you acting like that," I laugh.

"We still on for our date later today, right?" Kai asks ignoring my question.

"Kaiiii," I groan laughing.

"What, I'm just making sure?" Kai says, putting my arms over his shoulders.

"Whatever Kai" I pull my arms away from him and leave the book aisle going back to Makie. I sit down beside Makie, resuming our music and our work. I still feel Kai's eyes on us as I'm working.

⊱ ───── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

"One day Rory, I promise," Kai says the most perfect words ever. Under the most perfect tree. During the most perfect moment. My heart flutters and I smile wider than before.

"You pinkie promise?" I say pulling my pinkie finger close to his face in order to seal the promise. Kai looks at my finger before taking his into mine.

"I pinkie promise to marry you one day, Aurora McKinney." We seal the promise with a brief kiss on our thumbs.

"Now you have to marry me," I say making sure.

"That's the plan, Rory." Kai grabs my neck making me look up at him. He pulls me in for a kiss, taking my breath away. He licks my lips making me moan in his mouth, taking advantage of this he slips his tongue into my mouth.

Pulling me onto his lap, he slaps my ass roughly. He detaches our lips then moves them to my chest, placing delicate kisses all around. "Before we get married, we have to be dating first, right princess?"

"Yes Kai," I moan feeling his once delicate kisses turn into love bites. He slaps my ass.

"Y-yes Sir," I correct myself.

Kai finally looks up at me with a smile on his face. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks, nervously playing with the frills of my dress.

"Yes, I'll be your girlfriend," I answer without hesitation. I kiss all over his face with excitement.

"Good, because I wasn't taking no as an answer," Kai smiles lifting me off him. I take my roses from the ground as Kai takes my hand leading us out of the forest.

We walk along the path we followed swinging our hands back and forth. Kai pulls me into his chest, and I spin away watching my dress twirl, he pulls me back into his chest again and I pull away, our hands never letting go.

The wind catches my black dress in a pattern, making me feel like a pretty princess.

"My pretty princess," Kai says.

⊱ ───── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

"Okay mom, this is my girlfriend, Aurora," Kai says wrapping an arm around me as I stand nervously at the front door with a bottle of wine in my hands as a gift for his mom. Kai says it's unnecessary, but I insisted.

"It's a pleasure meeting you, Ms Yamamoto," I smile handing her the expensive wine I stole from dad.

"Oh, you didn't have to Aurora," Ms Yamamoto gushes, then shoves the wine into Kai's arms.

Only 2 weeks into our relationship Kai had come to me saying that his mom had been dying to meet me since the day of our relationship.

"Oh my, you are just so gorgeous," Kai's mom wails frantically.

Kiki stands at my feet playing with my jeans. I already met Kiki earlier this week when Kai had to pick her up from her school early and I wanted to tag along.

Ms Yamamoto pulls me into a hug then pulls away examining me closely "Your freckles, oh they are so beautiful," she continues, "You are so beautiful Aurora."

"She knows mom, I tell her every day," Kai says impatiently.

"Thank you so much, Ms Yamamoto, you are stunning yourself," I say glaring at Kai for being rude, silently telling him to shut up.

She blushes at my compliment and Kai rolls his eyes. Both Kiki and Ms Yamamoto take my hand guiding me into the dining room leaving Kai. Gathered in the dining room an assortment of foods surrounds us ready to be eaten.

"You really outdid yourself, Ms Yamamoto."

"Oh, this isn't nothing you should come over for Japanese new year, then you'll see how we really do it," she laughs.

"诸月!" Kiki shouts holding onto my hand excitedly.

Translation: New year!

Kai kindly pulls out a seat for Kiki, Me, then Ms Yamamoto before sitting down himself.

"いただきます," mom announces, saying grace.

Translation: We receive this food.

"Dig in children!" 

⊱ ───── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

**SMUT WARNING**

I jump up and down on Kai's bed singing along to the music that plays through my speaker, a hairbrush in my right hand as my other hand waves around in the air. "I just took a DNA test, turns out I'm 100% that bitch!" I shout.

"Okay, that's enough of that," Kai says laughing, he pulls me down making me fall into his arms.

Ms Yamamoto and Kiki left earlier, going shopping for Halloween. We're alone in Kai's room and well aware of it. I play with Kai's hair gently as I sit in his lap. Taking my phone from the nightstand, I change the Karaoke music that plays to the playlist I, and Kai had created together.

A window cracked open above Kai's bed in his blue small room, the smell of nearby restaurants and the fall weather filled our senses. The bright sun seeps through shining bright on Kai's face.

Kai looks down at me, switching our position so he hovers over me. He places a hand on my neck squeezing lightly, opening my legs he positions himself, his crotch directly on my core. "You know, one day I'll be fucking you like this?"

"Kai," I gasp softly.

"Just like this," Kai hums thrusting into me.

"Kai," I moan out, "just fuck me already, please," I beg not being able to handle myself. I wanted our clothes off, I wanted him deep inside my pussy having no mercy on me. Fucking me like his cumslut.

I needed to hear our skin clapping and our moans blending with each other into a soft melody, I wanted his neighbours to really know his name.

His subtle muscles flex every time he pulls away from me just to meet my pussy in another thrust, his eyes solely fixated on mine. His eyes dilated looking at me intensely. "Fuck you like this?"

I whimper at his tone causing my panties to soak. "Y-yes, fu-uck me just like this!" I moan loudly.

Kai finally pulls away never breaking eye contact. I take incitive taking off the grey singlet that he wears, next I get on my knees pulling down his grey Nike sweatpants. Before I could take his dick out, he pulls me up by the neck choking me lightly.

Eye-to-eye. "You're that desperate to suck me off?"

I nod my head instantly regretting it as he chokes me harder. "Yes sir, I am."

Kai chuckles darkly. He runs his heavy hands all over my body feeling every inch of me, while I relax under his touch. His hands stop at the bottom of my shirt, he looks up at me. "Can I?"

"Yes sir."

Kai smirks, taking off my shirt in one take, he then goes down to my waist undoing my jean buttons all while staring directly in my eyes, I know better than to look away. My breathing hitched as his fingers play with the hem of my panties. "Pretty in pink," Kai mumbles referring to the all pink lingerie set he bought me at the mall the other day.

Gonna love me by Teyana Taylor plays softly.

Swiftly, Kai unclips my bra throwing it on the ground carelessly. He moves back to my waist pulling off my panties slowly, he takes his time watching my wetness stick to the panties making them a mess. The cool breeze hits me, my nipples going hard and my pussy feeling cold.

He picks me up making me stand right in front of him as he sits down. Naked as the day I was born I grow nervous under his stare, goosebumps ripple through my body, I'm cold and feel so exposed. Kai breaths heavily as he looks up at my face, then my breasts, down to my pussy. Did my body not look the way he wanted it to?

I fought the urge to cry and cover myself up under his intimidating gaze. I go to cover up with my arms until he moves them away roughly. His evident erection grows, restraining in his boxers.

Finally, his hands roam my body again starting at my ass then feeling every part of me. "I can't believe you're all mine. All of you. God, you're so fucking beautiful Aurora."

"I want you sitting on my face," Kai says leaning back onto his bed. He puts his arms under his head relaxing. I stand in the same position dumbfounded.

"I can't Kai, I'm too heavy!"

Ignoring my words, Kai grabs my waist and moves me till my pussy rests over his face and I'm face to face with the window watching the busy people of Toronto out on the go. I hold my own weight up not daring to actually sit on Kai's face. "Sit on me Rory," Kai says impatiently.

"Kai, I can't," I respond feeling my wetness drip down on his face already.

"Aurora. Don't worry about me. Just sit this pretty pussy on my face and ride," he desperately groans slapping my ass. Taking matters into his own hands he grips my waist tightly, thrusting me down onto his inviting tongue.

He runs his hot tongue from the bottom to the top of my slit, then enters sucking on my wet clit hungrily. I cry out a moan knowing that Kai wants the whole of Toronto to hear. I buck my hips against his tongue, Kai groans tasting all of me. He fondles my ass while I move my hips in time with his tongue.

My eyes hang low as my head falls back in pleasure, my hands play with my breasts only adding onto to my own pleasure. His tongue continues to lap around my wetness before he pulls me up. "Fuck Rory, you taste so good," he moans.

His fingers make their way to my clit, rubbing circles while his mouth hovers over my pussy. I wine as he thrusts his finger directly into me, hitting my g-spot instantly. "Ride my fingers, baby."

I ride his fingers at my own pace wanting to catch my orgasm, his tongue coats my pussy lips leaving me helpless against his actions. "Fuck Kai, yes! Right there, I'm so close," I moan loudly.

My body tenses up and I stop riding his fingers, my moans become sultry and desperate. "Kk-kai," I shakily moan as an orgasm runs through my whole body. Still, Kai's movements persist.

"Cum on my tongue baby."

Despite the breeze that hits my face from the open window, my body becomes hot, and I can't control the juices that come out of me like a waterfall. Kai detaches his lips and fingers from my pussy with a loud moan. My body shivers and my breathing is unsteady, Kai kisses my clit one last time before I move from on top of him.

I rest my face on the window seal feeling tired, I look out the window trying to avoid whatever Kai has planned next. Kai slaps my ass, hard. "C'mon baby, I'm not done with you yet," he laughs at me.

He flips my body over and moves on top of me, looking down at me with a hostile smile on his face. My cum drips down his chin before he uses his hand to wipe it off, then sucks it all while maintaining eye contact. His eyes scan my face, the look in his eyes never haltering. "I'm going to ruin you, Aurora."

"Is that okay with you, princess?" Kai asks me, leaning down to hold my cheeks gently.

"Ruin me, Kai."

Kai chuckles at my response before kissing my lips, his eyes move to his erection that stands tall in between us. We both stare as he pulls down his boxers letting himself free, all 7 inches.

His sweet pre-cum oozes out, I sit up taking him into my mouth. He hisses loudly before pushing me away gently, I look up at him sadly. "When I cum, I want it to be in your pussy, princess."

"So just lean back, and relax," Kai says pushing me back while chuckling at my pout.

This was Kais first time, but it somehow felt like mine.

Kai takes his bottom lip into his teeth looking at me while stroking his dick, more pre-cum comes out and onto my soaking pussy lips. He rests one hand beside my face leaning close to me, I look up in his eyes lustfully, to which he returns.

Grabbing a hold of my thighs and moving them to my chest he kisses my cheek before jerking his dick up and down my slit making us both moan, he slips the tip in before stopping. "You okay?" he asks.

"I'll be okay when you put it in."

He thrusts himself into my pussy, stretching out my walls, I moan loudly wanting him to put all of himself in me. His thick dick sinks deep into me, I feel every inch of him filling my walls. My mouth opens widely but, nothing comes out.

"So fucking wet," He groans moving his hips against mine making his dick jump inside of me, almost instantly he finds my g-spot again.

"Kai fuck right there!" I shout not being able to control myself.

"Right here princess?" his hands grasp my thighs forcefully moving me up above his hips, hitting my spot even better.

"Mphh yes fuck Kai!"

One hand is a hold of my thigh while the other chokes my throat, using his grip to pound into me, my breast and belly fat moving up and down with his thrust. My hand latches on the hand around my neck as tears threaten to fall from my eyes, Kai's eyes never leave mine. He moans with me, my pussy clenching tightly around his dick. "You're such a slut for me Aurora."

The sound of our skin clapping and our moans and whimpers fill throughout the room.

Kai leans down, kissing and biting the space between my neck and shoulder while slamming himself into me. My tears fall at the pleasurable feeling of being penetrated repeatedly, I cry putting my hand over my mouth before Kai slaps them away. "I want everyone to hear how much of a slut you are for me," he says, his voice in a deep tone.

"Kai!"

"Fuck you feel so good, princess." Kai speeds up his movement, his dick assaulting my walls. My nails scrape his back roughly before running through his hair. His dick is so deep in my pussy that his balls were now constantly hitting my pussy lips through his thrusts.

Kai wipes my tears holding onto my face, my eyes get drossy, and drool oozes out of my mouth. One more deep thrust to my g-spot and I'm crying out. "I'm cumming!"

"I'm right with you princess."

My cum spills through coating Kais dick while he continues his assaulting. Soon, he's cumming right with me, his hot cum shoots right up my pussy and then his movements stop. He moans loudly as my body shakes, riding out my second orgasm.

Pulling out of me, the mix of our cum spills out of my pussy and onto the bedsheets, I whine at the feeling of him no longer warming my walls.

"You did so good for me princess." Kai slumps over my body tiredly, he laughs in between the crook of my neck as I'm still recovering. He leans over to his nightstand taking a tissue to clean me up with.

"Go pee before our next round," Kai says tapping my thigh. 

⊱ ───── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

AN: i hope y'all had both hands on your phone while reading this 🙁 and don't worry, Rory's on birth control

rate the smut out of 10...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4M 233K 87
"Why do you love me? I'm fat" I said as I looked down at my feet. "Princess there's a difference between fat and thick" he said as he grabbed a hand...
985K 31.2K 25
"Chill," I said "You're behaving like you've never gotten a blowjob before." He blushed even deeper if than was possible. "Wait, you've seriously nev...
64K 2.9K 54
"I may not remember much, but I do know that I had the best time with you last night." Charlie drops his hand from his mouth and lifts his head to st...
242 11 9
Evie was a wild child. She was at (almost) every party, did every dare, and lived the way she wanted to. All so she could pour it into writing. She w...