Jungkook x Reader FF~When The...

By oofergangbrom8

RANKED #1 in shrimp RANKED #2 in carlayeager Jungkook X Female Reader Jungkook is the cold heartthrob player... More

Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: An Encounter Between Two Opposites
Chapter 3: In your dreams
Chapter 4: Girl spreads her Wangs
Chapter 5: My Cold Savior
Chapter 6: Daydreaming
Chapter 7: Yummy drawings
Chapter 8: Persona
Chapter 9: Bad Girl and Bad Boy
Chaper 10: Angelic Meets Alpha
Chapter 11: Jennie's Mask
Chapter 12: I'm The Mafia
Chapter 13: Longing for you
Chapter 14: The Party pt. 1
Chapter 15: The Party pt. 2
Chapter 17: The Party pt. 4
Chapter 18: Jungkook vs. Jackson
Chapter 19: Unexpected Arrival
Chapter 20: Bulletproof Boy Scouts vs. GOT7
Chapter 21: Fighting Against the Odds
Chapter 22: Sadness, Heartbreak, and Comfort
Chapter 23: Take My Hand
Chapter 24: First Date
Chapter 25: A Promise of Love
Chapter 26: A Complete Heart
Chapter 27: Balls
Chapter 28: The End
BONUS Chapter: Heaven

Chapter 16: The Party pt. 3

26 2 11
By oofergangbrom8

(^Do not play the video above until you see another author's note. Thank you!)

It felt like an eternity until the bottle came to a complete stop, and everyone, including you, gasped on who it landed on.

"NO! OUT OF EVERYONE WHY THEM?!" you panickly thought.

The person looked up from the bottle and made eye contact with you.

*eye contact*

"WHAAAAAAAAAT?!" A shrill shriek filled the room. It was loud and high pitched enough to bust your eardrums.

Jennie.

"Ugh no! I don't wanna waste seven minutes with HER!" Jennie whined.

"I wouldn't want to either with you!" you snapped back.

"Someone do something ANYTHING IM NOT GOING IN THERE WITH HER," Jennie demanded.

You rolled your eyes in response. Your bad girlyness was shining out at its full potential. You had a sudden rush of confidence.

"Can we spin again? I really don't want to go with her," you asked, your voice hard.

Everyone was silent. You could hear a pin drop.

Jackson came to your rescue and spoke up, "Okay, let's spin again," He lowered his voice, "Just for you, kitten."

You automatically blushed. The whole room made an "oOooOo" noise. Jungkook just stared at his hands while everyone was hyping Jackson up. Those sexy bony slim hands—

You were again holding the bottle, and just like previously, you spun the bottle after placing it in the middle of the circle.

It spun round and round, landing on......

Jungkook.

Jennie jumped to her feet, "WHAT?!"

Carla YEAGER and Dina defended you. "GURL, SIT DOWN!" Carla YEAGER hollered.

"YOU BETTER NOT MAKE HER SPIN AGAIN, WE HAVENT EVEN STARTED THE FIRST ROUND," Dina yelled.

Jennie sat back down, huffing angrily. She seemed even more mad that the bottle landed on Jungkook compared to when it had landed on her.

Along with Jennie, Jackson was feeling a bit uneasy as well.

"w-Well....Jennie doesn't seem quite comfortable....So let's spin again!" he suggested.

The crowd made angry sounds of protest. They just wanted to get this over with.

"Man, you can't do that to us!" RM complained, "I wanna get a chance too!"

"Yeah! I wanna clap the cheeks!" someone from the Bulletproof Boy Scouts shouted, but you couldn't tell who.

Everyone agreed. They definitely wanted to clap the cheeks. The game was taking so long to begin, and they were growing more and more impatient.

Jackson reluctantly said due to peer pressure, "Okay fine. Jungkook and YN, turn right and then left, and you'll find my parents' room. We'll let you know when the seven minutes are over," There was a hint of jealousy in his voice.

You squirmed in your seat, having second thoughts on joining the game.

Jungkook stood up and looked at you. "Well?" he questioned, extending his hand, "Lets never let go of each other."

"It's just you and me, now." You agreed, taking his hand in yours. You guiltily looked at Jackson, who gave a reluctant nod that meant FINE.

You and Jungkook went to Jackson's parents' room and closed the door behind you.

Jungkook flopped on the bed and let out an exasperated sigh. You sat criss cross apple sauce on the floor, and folded you hands neatly.

The room was gigantic. The floors were marble and it had walls. It also came with a ceiling too.

There was a big electronic keyboard sitting in the middle of the room, right next to where you were sitting. Jungkook noticed the piano, too. He got off the bed, which let out a loud creak.

Jennie's POV

A loud creak was heard from the room Jungkook and YN had disappeared into.

"OMG ARE THEY REALLY—" YN's blonde friend gushed.

(If yk, yk)

End Of Jennie's POV

Jungkook's long spindly fingers caressed the keyboard, and he started playing. You looked up at him. He was so talented.

You separated you upper and lower lip and started singing.

(Please press play on the video that can be found above, in the beginning of this chapter, as you continue to read)

"Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars?" You croaked.

Jungkook harmonized," I could really use a wish right now"

"Wish right now"

"Wish right"

"Now!" You finished.

"Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting STARS?" Jungkook continued, throwing his head back.

You clutched your chest, feeling so many emotions. "I could really use a wish right now!"

"Wish right now, wish"

"Right now!"

"Wish"

"Right"

"Now!"

Jungkook's voice echoed throughout the room. You got up from your seating position and went to join Jungkook on the piano bench. You sat to the right of him. He cleared his throat and started rapping.

"Yeah, I could use a dream or a genie or a wish. To go back to a place much simpler than this. 'Cause after all the partyin' and smashin' and crashin'. And all the glitz and glam and the fashion. And all the pandemonium and all the madness.
There comes a time where you fade to the blackness. And when you're starin' at the phone in your lap. And you hopin' but them people never call you back. But that's just how the story unfolds. You get another hand soon after you fold
And when your plans unravel in the sand. What would you wish for, if you had one chance? So airplane, airplane sorry I'm late. I'm on my way so don't close that gate. If I don't make that, then I'll switch my flight. And I'll be right back at it by the end of the night,"

He rapped to the beat of the piano. You then started beatboxing to help with his rhythm and add some oomph into the song. Some flavor.

"Boots and cats and boots and cat and boots and cats and boots and cats" you beatboxed. Then, it got to the chorus once more. You and Jungkook swayed back and forth on the piano chair.

"Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars?" You wailed with a lot of vibrato.

"shooting stars" Jungkook added in a scrumptiously musical voice.

You started singing in a falsetto, and Jungkook accompanied you with his deep rich smooth criminal voice. Together you sang, "I could really use a wish right now! Wish right now! Wish right now!"

Jungkook slammed down the last key to the song. All was quiet. Both of you were breathing heavily. You stared into each other's eyes, not knowing what else to do after the ballad.

All you could think about how lovely his eyes looked. Those milk chocolate eyes. Those poo poo eyes. Those eyes you oh-so-loved. The eyes that gave you thousands of butterflies.

It was like you were the Twilight Sparkle to Jungkook's Mordecai. It was like time had stopped just for you and Jungkook. Out of nowhere, you yelped. You widened your eyes and quickly looked away, embarrassed. Jungkook also nervously looked away.

You frantically thought for a conversation starter to cover up your boo boo. You made tea.

You then said the first thing in your head, "Well I had a dream.....and erm you were in it...."

Jungkook looked at you with expectant eyes.

Again, those eyes made you want to melt. His eyes were so yummy that yummy yummy yummy yeah babe yeah babe u
yeah babe bae— ANYWAYS

You shook your head, trying to clear you thoughts.

You continued, "There was a mafia that came to the school...and I somehow ran into them. But the funny thing was that Jin, RM, Hobi, Yoongi, Jimin, V and even you were a part of it. They wanted to steal some lightbulbs and milk, and um...."

You paused.

"Um...they...they asked if I was your uh...girl," you looked down.

Jungkook immediately looked away too, feeling awkward.

You mustered up your courage to finish the story, "You guys then sang for me, and then all of a sudden everyone pulled out nerf guns," You chuckled lightly at your childish story. "Then your friends started persuading and pressuring you to shoot me. You didn't want to, but you were forced to in the end and shot the bullet. I remember it getting closer and closer to me, but the impact never came....I woke up before it could hit me,"

You raised you head and met your eyes with Jungkook who was silent.

"You-you probably think I'm insane after hearing that weird dream," you stuttered, "I'm sorry-I-i shouldn't have told you that... Maybe you think I'm crazy now. I am a little bit crazy. I understand if you don't wanna be friends anymore. If we were friends in the first place. And i don't think we were because no one wants to be friends with a nerdy girl like me,"

"No YN." Jungkook suddenly spoke up.

"Hm?"

"That d-dream...was not a dream....." he said nervously.

You gasped softly. Jungkook never stuttered or sounded nervous cause he was the cold hearted heartless heartthrob bad boy. This was revolutionary. Shocking. A major "breakthrew" one would say, quoted by sensei kaden 🙏.

Oh right, the fact that it wasn't a dream was surprising as well, sure. Anywho..

"What do you mean?" you uttered.

"We are actually.....the mafia...." Jungkook confessed, rubbing the back of his neck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 3.4K 20
"Who are you?" "Sweetheart I'm your husband" "What?" Jungkook x Reader Fanfiction *Apologizing in advance this story is so bad but read it if you'd...
31.4K 1.6K 24
He don't want anyone, but suddenly, he wants her. •••••••••••••••••••••• She won't date ever, unless it's him. •••••••••••••••••••••• "I don't like h...
135K 6.3K 30
•WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I SAVE YOU? I'LL SAVE YOU RIGHT BACK• Jimin is a shy bookworm who attends highschool. He doesn't have any real friends and doesn'...
1M 47.1K 44
"Oh please Jungkook, everyone knows you're just an innocent baby boy." "Well, I guess not everyone knows me then." ______________ You're a 24 year ol...