Homura [Tokyo Revengers X Rea...

By AlvaAckerman

"I don't give a fuck to that kind of future. Only I will control my own future. No one can"-L/N Y/N A slayer... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 4.5
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Introduction to L/N Y/N and Oc

11.7K 318 136
By AlvaAckerman

Name- L/N Y/N

Age-14

Height- 5'3

Hair colour- Dark Purple

Eye colour- Gray

Rank- Sky Hashira

Breathing Styles-

Sun

Moon

Thunder

Flame

Water

Mist

Wind

Serpent

Flowers

Insects

Skills- She is born with talent in swords,have sensitive eye sight,smell and hearing. Having sensitive sight make her able to see ghosts and spirits.

Personality- Y/N personality is just like Muichiro,always zone out and forgetful making Mikoto protect her.

She don't remember anything about her past since she have amnesia. Only thing that she remembered is that Kagaya Ubuyashiki visit her in the juvenile institute because of '.......'.

______________

Oc Introduction

Name- '......' Mikoto

Age- ??

Height- 5'10

Blood Demon Art- ?????

Personality-Mikoto is cold and emotionless to others but it's 180° when it comes to you. She always smile to you,clingy and overprotective at the same time strangely.

"I will kill you if you hurt Y/N even God or Devil. I will kill them for her since she is my light"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 2.8K 48
DISCLAIMER!!!- This will follow the events of the anime. I don't have the Manga nor have I ever read the Manga. So no spoilers for it. (Y/n) (L/n) wa...
5.3K 110 27
// Honestly, I finished the manga and I'm trying to remember things as I go so I'm sorry peeps. \\ Rengoku has a past that you are fairly aware of si...
1.7K 170 21
What is it that kids do nowadays? Well, it seems like many of them (especially boys) enjoy running around with their friends, forming gangs. One spe...
1.1M 48.2K 68
Things changed after that one fateful day, since then you've been labeled as the 'Toman traitor' and was kicked out of the gang, but the only ones wh...