Chapter 7

"Friends"

"Friends"

_________________

"Where are you guys taking me?"Y/N ask to Mikey and Baji who hold both of her hands. Baji hold her left hand while Mikey hold her right one.

You got three days break from Kagaya today so you cone back to Sano Household but Baji and Mikey became clingy to you just like how the certain three upper moons and a red eyed demon would clingy to her.

Currently,you are ten years old now. You often visit to Sano Household when you are free and spend times with Emma and sometimes Shinichiro along with his friends.

"We are going to introduce our friends to show that we have a cute female friend!"Baji proudly state while Mikey nod his head in agreement.

"Ken-Chin and others won't believe to us when me and Baji told them that we are friends with you so here we are!"

"Am I so sort of a doll?" You on the other side deadpans in her mind. Y/N can hear that Kokushibo and Mikoto is scratching the box.

Ever since you know The Kizukis, Kokushibo, Douma and Akaza join staying in the wooden box that you are carrying. All of them shrink themselves to chibi one.

Thankfully it fits them in the box.

_____________

(Chibi Kokushibo, Douma and Akaza looks like,if you are wondering)

___________________

Soon three of you arrived to the Musashi Shrine after climbing a little bit,you and Baji who is carrying sleeping Mikey finally reached.

If you are wondering where would your katana be than you are covering with the cloth and carry it on your back not to make others suspicious to you.

After arriving to the top,you saw other four males who stare back at you in confusion.

You tilted your head to the other side making the four unfamiler males tilted their head with a question mark on their head.

"Jiro-Tan,Kei-Tan,Who are they?"

"Mikey,Baji!I thought you lied that you guys are friends with a cute girl!!"You got intercept by other four boys.

"Heya. My name is Hanemiya Kazutora. Nice to meet you"The boy with beauty mark under his right ey introduce himself to you. "L/N...Y/N.."You can't help but felt some sort of Deja Vu. It's the same when you are with Uzui,Rengoku and Kanroji.

You stare at your two childhood friends who got 'bullied' by other two boys.

"Sorry about them. My name is Mitsuya Takashi by the way"You hum in reply while looking at the fight in front of you.

Soon,our MC got bored looking at the sky. "What is the colour of that sky again?"

"It's blue"Mitsuya and Kazutora answers while sweatdropping a little bit.

Ever since that day,you became Toman's treasure without you even knowing.