Chapter 4.5

(This is just one of the chapters that don't follow the storyline just the past that how some characters know you)

____________________

One thing that on Haitani brothers mind when they saw you is that.

The girl in front of them look so empty and she look like a living doll. They met her since they and that girl is roommates and famous as one of S62 member.

But she look different from their mind. Many bandages cover her head to toe,all of her bodies filled with wounds that even them and adults have a hard time in moving yet.

The first thing that she do is that picking one of the free branch as she swing it crazily.

Only thing that Ran and Rindou can see is the intense anger in those gray orbs. They thought that you are pretending to get their attentions but they were wrong.

For days and nights you swing the tree branch that even one of the guards give a wooden katana to you.

The bandages that she wore are loosen and tint with blood. The ground filled with her own blood from her wounds and her hands.

Ran always watch you. Sometimes,Rindou would join when Ran is watching to you.

"Why is she that determine?"Rindou mutters pushing his glasses.

Ran hums and reply back to his younger brother,"Who knows"

*Cough*

The sound of the katana fall tot he ground makes the Haitani brothers alert and look at you who is covering both of your hands while coughing hard.

The child slowly uncover her hands and the brothers eyes wide when they saw something that the knows very well.

It's blood.

The gray eyed girl just ignores that she cough out blood,picking the wooden katana again and swing it again and again.

The scene is so sad that even it makes Ran and Rindou pity to you. "You should stop now"Ran grab your hand ignoring that his hands are dirty because of your blood.

His eyes held genuine concern for the dark purple haired girl in front of him. Rindou slowly come out from hiding spot.

"You should stop now. You reopen your wounds and you train enough"Ran says back to the girl again.

"You should treat those wounds or they will infect"Rindou add,he also look like he is worries about you.

"Later...."The siblings stop when they heard the most beautiful voice from the girl who is five years younger than them. (Me:Age is just a number!And it's legal!)

Her dull orbs stare back to the purple ones. "I want to train a little bit more"Ran ignores what you says carrying you like a slag of potatoes.

"Please let go of me"You bluntly says to the braid male who hums while making think post.

"Nope ❤️" Ran grinned while walking where the nurse room is. Rindou pick the katana while following you two from behind.

"You should take care of yourself,you know"Rindou lightly scold to you karate chopping to your head. A tint of smile appear on Ran lips as he chuckles a little bit.

This is the first memory of how you met with the Haitani brothers.