Chapter 1

"Kagaya Ubuyashiki"

"Kagaya Ubuyashiki"

_____________________

The sound of someone punching another filled the silent. The five male beaten males stand up in straight line while the girl with gray eyes continues to stare at the sky,ignoring what's happening now.

"Agh"The bleach blond haired male let go of the adult that he just beat.

"You are the only one who can capable of leading us,Izana"Yasuhiro Muto says to the male in front of him.

"I wonder what we can assemble?"Izana said out loud while patting your hair,and hug your from behind his face hide beside your neck,sniffing your scent.

"What is the shape of that cloud again?"You said out loud making the other five male look at each other with question mark on their head.

Izana chuckles a little bit. "It's cat,N/N-Chan"

"K"

S62 the worst generation that others have ever met. The members are all teenagers yet they kill someone in that age.

And you are one of them,a killer that what you thought.

"L/N Y/N,someone is requesting us to meet you. He is waiting for you right now"One of the guards intercept you and others making the males stare at the guard with blood lust in their eyes.

Specially, Izana,Ran and Rindou.

"Ok"Izana let go of you,much to his dislike. The orchid eyed male felt comfortable and can be himself when he's with you but they have to intercept his time with you.

You and others walk where the room is mostly Izana,Ran and Rindou follow you,the guards can't stop them since the three males have dead glare staring to them as if saying that they will kill them if they refuse.

You lazily open the metal showing the black hair male who is cover with scars on half of his face,beside him is a woman with white hair and purple making you thought as if the female is a spirit.

Beside the two couples have a wooden box making you a little bit curious that what is in the box.

Y/N look at Izana,Ran and Rindou. "You guys can go now"The three males tried to give the child some reasons but with final decision,the three will be waiting for you outside the door.

The room is soundproof thankfully.

The gray haired girl sit in front of the adult. "Who are you?I have never seen you"Y/N started with cold look in her eyes.

The male give the girl a sad smile,same with the woman. "I see. You have an amnesia right now. My name is Kagaya Ubuyashiki and she is my wife Amane Ubuyashiki"

"We have met you before but it can't be help since you already lost your memories"Amane continues.

Suddenly,the wooden box slam open. Before you realize you are immediately hug by the female with black hair and red eyes. The most thing that make you curious is that the female have horns on top of her head.

 The most thing that make you curious is that the female have horns on top of her head

The female keep apologizing to you again and again.

You tried to get out the female hug but a part of you is saying that you know her but you can't remember.

The female stare at your gray orbs,her face only contain a sad smile to you.

"My name is Mikoto. You don't need to know my last name since you will know it someday"The female mutters hugging you close to her again.

"Sorry. I'm so sorry that I am not there at that time to protect you. I'm really failure to you"You don't even have a single clue about what Mikoto is saying.

Looking back to the two couples,only thing that the girl can say is that.

"You have a lot of things to explain to me"