I'M SORRY TO FORGET YOU(TAEKO...

By YMFANFICS0001

Tae pushed and stick him on the wall. Tae : look at my eyes Jeon Jungkook. Can't you see it? How can you for... More

𝐎.𝐍.𝐄
𝐓.𝐖.𝐎
𝐓.𝐇.𝐑.𝐄.𝐄
𝐅.𝐎.𝐔.𝐑
𝐅.𝐈.𝐕.𝐄
𝐒.𝐈.𝐗
𝐒.𝐄.𝐕.𝐄.𝐍
𝐄.𝐈.𝐆.𝐇.𝐓
𝐍.𝐈.𝐍.𝐄
𝐓.𝐄.𝐍
𝐄.𝐋.𝐄.𝐕.𝐄.𝐍
𝐓.𝐇.𝐈.𝐑.𝐓.𝐄.𝐄.𝐍
𝐅.𝐎.𝐔.𝐑.𝐓.𝐄.𝐄.𝐍
𝐅.𝐈.𝐅.𝐓.𝐄.𝐄.𝐍
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
Not An Update πŸ™‚
NINTEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY- TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR (END)

𝐓.𝐖.𝐄.𝐋.𝐕.𝐄

1.1K 41 1
By YMFANFICS0001

AUTHOR POV

They met everyday because of business purposes. Yoongi and jimin both wants to talk to each other but their ego stops them.
Jungkook is still the same which makes Taehyung, Jimin, yoongi and hobi puzzled.

Today Kim taehyung arranged an meeting again for something important to discuss with Min Yoongi.

Jimin is presenting the screen as everyone stared at him.

Yoongi concentrated on the screen not on Jimin but sometimes his eyes stopped on him, makes him crazy

Yoongi POV

His eyes still have that effect on me. I can't forget him for once but look at him maybe he don't even thinks of me.

Jimin spotted yoongi staring at him.

Jimin POV

Why are you starting at me now? You have no right to see me. You're becoming cold as a rock, I know it's all my fault but now I even can't melt you.

JIMIN : so, we have to go on a business tour and we should discuss about our works in details in this week. Then we should go to Ilsan. I hope our cooperation will give a lot of benifits to both of us.

TAE claps on his presentation as everyone follow his leads.

Yoongi POV

I feel proud of you chim.

Tae : y/n please discuss everything with mr. JUNG.  Mr. JUNG if you have no problem then she can discuss it to you.
Hoseok : no.i have no problem.(cold)

Yoongi : mr. Kim. I think I have so many things to discuss. Let jungkook come with me.

Tae makes fist and jimin turned pale again.

Tae can't say no as it's related to business and his hyung already warned him about politely handle MIN'S matter.

Tae : yes offcourse. Jungkook you should go with mr. Min. And if you need something you can call us also.

Yoongi glares on Jimin who's blankly stared at his face.

TIME SKIP
THE DAY BEFORE BUISNESS TOUR

Y/n is such a jolly person. That's why she talked a lot which hobi doesn't like.

All this days y/n talked too much to explain. But she didn't realise that hobi feels irritate.

As y/n started talking hobi grab his head and shout.

Hobi : can't you shut up for a while? I don't even interested in your words. I don't know why you're so irritating. I hope I choose jungkook instead of you. You're fuckn' bother me.

Y/n just feel like someone stabbed a knife in her heart.

Y/n POV

It's hurting me. His words hurting me. I don't know this hobi. You're not my hobi. You can't be. You broke my heart into million pieces today may be I can't collect all the pieces never ever.

Y/n : I'm sorry. I bother you a lot. I will never gonna bother you from now mr. Jung. It's my fault. I have to leave

Y/n wipes her tears and leave.

Hobi POV

Shit. I don't have a right to broke someone's heart like that. It's not okay. What did you do hobi? It's not right.. I hurt her. May be she has feelings for me but I hate love. It's not for me.

Hobi went to y/n .

Hobi : y/n.. I'm sorry.

Y/n : no. No. It's fine. I'm sorry mr. Jung. I just forget my limit.

Hobi : but..

Y/n : you're changed so it's time for me to changed too.

Hobi : what do you mean?

Y/n : I mean, I know you from college time. You were such a sunshine who never be sad. Who always spread happiness and light. I fall in love with that hobi who's had the healing powers. But I found you who can break anything so easily. Thank you for saying the correct things or I will make a lot of mistakes. thank you sir.

Y/n left.

HOBI POV

Why my heart ached? She loved me and she still feels for me but I didn't even notice her in the college. (Unknowingly tears fall from his eyes)
I have to solve the mess soon. I'm sorry y/n .I really don't want to hurt you intentionally. (Sigh) but I hate the word love after an incident.

THE DAY OF BUSINESS TOUR

Jungkook came to office and saw Taehyung waiting still.

JK : I'm sorry sir. I'm late. Where's everyone?
Tae : they already left.
JK :so why are you still here?
Tae looked at him
Tae: I'm waiti.. no I mean I left some important file here.
JK : let's go Mr. Kim.
Tae : hmmm..

IN THE CAR

Tae : kook..
JK : huuhhh?? Who!!!
Tae : I mean mr. Jeon.. Do you really forget everything?
JK : forget what sir. I didn't forget any important stuff.
Tae : I mean what happened in the past.
JK : past? (Confused)
Tae : forget it.

Jungkook POV
What the hell he's talking about? What past? He's an insane man. Sometime he's so rude but sometimes he behaves calm. Just now his voice feels so soft but I'm sure that after sometime he scold me again. I'm tired of his behaviour.

Taehyung pov

I'm such a fool. I asked him again. It's my fault that I still love him. But he don't deserve love.

TIME SKIP

Jimin called taehyung.
On the call
Jimin : taehyung !! There's a mess.
Tae: what?
Jimin : the company who arranged the meeting they told us that they reserved our resort but when we Check in then we found out there's short of room for one person.
But we already booked our room. Just only one room left.
Tae : Whatttttttt???  What do you mean by that? There's we two Jimin. I can't share my room, you know that very well.
Jimin : I don't know anything.  We have no other choice left.

Tae looked at jungkook who's stared him with confused eyes.

Tae : we have to share a room
Jungkook fucked off by his words.

Jungkook POV
What the fuck... How? Why? Why on the earth with this rude ass. He's so rude. I can't handle it.. I will kick him if he annoys me for once. I will forget that he's my boss.

JK : I have no problem sir. (Fake smile)
Tae : goood (gulp in shock)

Taehyung POV

He has no problem. Is he really ... Ahhhhh (internally screaming)

They reached the resort and took the keys and entered into their room.
Before taehyung say a word jungkook told,
JK : sir you should sleep on the bed and I sleep there (pointed at the sofa)
Tae didn't say anything.

On the other side.

Jimin went to take shower but his shower didn't work.

JIMIN POV

What the heck.. this resort is the worst resort I have ever seen in my life. No rooms now shower isn't working...
Jimin wrapped a towel and came out of the bathroom then he called the hotel service.
Jimin : excuse me. What the hell with your service? The shower of my room isn't working. Now tell me how could I took shower.
??? : Sir we're really sorry. We should fix it soon. Wait a minute I will solve your problem.

After some time

?? : Sir I talked to one of  your co worker , you can use his room's bathroom. The room no. 364.
Jimin : okay..
JIMIN POV
Who's room it is. Is it Tae's room? Or jung Hoseok? Whatever I have to shower first.

Jimin went to 364 and still wrapping the towel. His perfect well toned body is visible to everyone. He looks extremely hot. While walking through the corridor some of the public saw him like that and they're gonna faint for sure.

JIMIN POV
I should wrap another towel.

Room 364

He pressed the bell. And the door opened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

PAIN By Pepsi

Fanfiction

4.4K 137 40
Everything is fair in war and love... It is impossible for someone to be selfless when it comes to love... "It's supposed to be my marriage with Ha...
278K 10.1K 92
When Taehyung confessed his love for Jungkook, the other humiliated him in front of everyone. Jungkook hated him and wanted him to disappear from his...
1.1K 53 25
He pulled me by my arm, dragging me to one of the empty classrooms as he pinned me to the wall, staring deep into my eyes. JK: What the heck are you...
463K 18K 49
"She leaned on the wall for support. Her knees weakened but managed to hold her up. Tears trickling down her rosy cheeks with no hesitation. Her bod...