The Lost Prince (Technobladex...

By LilFroggy9091

You Find A Man Bleeding To Death On the Ground And You Bring Him Back To Your Cabin Do You Think He Will Sur... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10(End Of Part 1)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 20(End Of Part 2)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30(End of Part 3)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40(End of part 4)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 (end of part 5)
A/N So Long Nerds . . .
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53(๐Ÿค›๐Ÿ‘€)
A/N So Long Nerds . . . Its Been A While . . .
Chapter 54
Chapter 55(End Of Part 6 Finally)

Chapter 15

3.1K 139 54
By LilFroggy9091

"What bastards?"

The cold voice sent a chill down the Innkeepers spine, she shivered, never feeling so much pressure before. With slow steps Techno made his way to the main lobby, never taking his eyes off of you.

You hid your injured arm behind you and tried to muster up a smile.

"oh uh...how was your sleep?"

He ignored your question, walking swiftly towards you with a bone chilling look on his face. His eyes glowed as crimson as his cape.

"show me"

"Techno I'm fine ...can we just go to our room.. please?"

You gestured to the Innkeep who was still avoiding attracting the attention of such a ridiculously scary man standing in front of her, surely this wasn't the same man that she had met yesterday. He scoffed and walked back up the stairs without a word. You apologized profusely to the Innkeep before following Techno.

Slam!

The door was shut behind you the second you stepped in the room, turning on your heels to face a very grim looking Techno, he hadn't even gotten properly dressed, you'd guessed your disappearance scared him a little.

"I take my eyes off you for a moment and you've gone and injured yourself"

He spoke, disappointment clear in his voice.

"Listen I'm sorry I took your money and-"

He quickly interrupted angrily.

"You think I care about the money?!"

He grabbed your injured arm making you wince, when he realised he let go immediately pulling his hand away and covering his mouth in regret.

"o-ow..."

"I-....I'm sorry for yelling y/n...I was worried"

You nodded silently, not wanting to make him angry again. He sighed and sat down on the bed noticing that you were scared.

"Who did that?"

You sat next to him quietly.

"don't kill them"

"them?! So multiple people did that?! Why?!"

"I think...they thought it was funny"

Their laughs echoed in your head making you look down at the floor, if you could choose you'd never want to run into those cruel people again. Techno grit his teeth, standing up, catching your attention.

"I'll be right back"

He started to walk away but you grabbed his hand, entwining your fingers with his. He stopped, still facing away from you.

"Let go y/n"

"I want you to sit down...just for a second"

The room was silent, but you didn't let go of his hand, it surrounded yours so perfectly. He simply sighed before sitting back down next to you. You smiled.

"thank you Techno..."

"whatever"

He grumbled in response, you reached into your pocket taking out the comb. Then gestured for techno to turn, he did as told.

"What is this for?"

" I just felt like it"

You brushed out his silky hair, it was very soft when brushed out that you couldn't help but hold it in between your fingers. He stood still, letting you do whatever you wanted to him, obviously realising it was helping you calm down.

"Your hair is lovely" You spoke softly to him.

"I got it from my mother" he replied, the anger in his voice had melted long ago.

"I see, she must be beautiful"

"she was, yes"

You began platting the top layer of his hair around the back of his head, tucking the small crowned comb into the weaves until it sat like how his crown once did. You smiled at your handiwork, finally done.

"I went out to get you a comb today"

You held out the comb to him, he inspected it with great interest.

"...I found this one and thought it was perfect since it was carved like your crown. I was so happy to have found something so beautiful...but"

You paused, parting his hair out of his face so you could look into his eyes.

"but then these two guards took me away and...a-and"

Warm tears fell down your face, falling into your lap. You didn't want to cry in front of him but you couldn't help it. His eyes widened as he quickly wiped your cheek with his thumb. With a heavy sigh you continued.

"they cut my arm all the way d-down a-and I didn't know what to do I thought I m-might die and-"

Techno interrupted your rambling with a tight embrace, wrapping his big arms around your form protectively, he was so sorry he wasn't there. His embrace just broke you, as you continued to sob loudly into his chest. He didn't move, he didn't yell or get annoyed. He just stayed there with you.

"I-I want to go home...w-why did they want to hurt me?! I don't belong out here!"

You cried and pleaded in his arms making him hold you tighter in response. Techno wanted nothing more than for you to go home safely, but you didn't have a home to go to.

After what seemed like hours in Technos arms you finally managed to compose yourself, the emotional drain took over as you drifted off to sleep. Techno tucked your sleeping form into the bed, petting your head while you softly snored away.

He stood up when you were in a deep sleep, putting on all of his gear, today he would go on a hunt for a bigger game.

Humans.

Technoblade made his way downstairs to the Innkeepers desk, he placed a large gold coin on the bench.

"I'm going to need one more night here... And your silence"

He placed a finger over his mouth in a shushing motion. The innkeep nodded furiously, putting the gold coin away in her safe. He looked up at the clear night sky, his eyes glowing red.

"yes...I can hear you..."

Through the cover of night a hunter gains the upper hand against weak prey.

"Shame we didn't end up getting that money"

"Yeah...but you heard those screams, they would've ended up alerting someone"

"please who would've helped? Everyone in this town is already scared shitless of us. There's no one to help them"

The two guards shared a laugh, walking through the streets in the dead of the night, when one of them spotted a sparkle from down the street disappear into an alleyway.

"hey hey! I just saw something shiny...and probably expensive"

The two guards walked to where they saw something shimmering until they came upon an alleyway. There down at the end sitting by a wall laid a crown, solid gold in colour, embedded with various jewels. The two men squabble and raced to it immediately, they argued over who should have it.

"I saw it first!"

"I grabbed it first"

They continued to fight amongst themselves, not even noticing the pink haired hunter slowly walk down the alley, sword in hand.

"were you the ones that cut their arm?"

He asked a simple question, shocking the two guards from their argument.

"who the hell are you"

"actually" Techno pulled out his sword, examining it closely. "I've decided I don't care...I'm going to kill every one of you armoured pests until none of you are left"

The two men looked at each other and laughed, one approached slowly.

"woah there you freak, we can't let you get away with that now can we?"

The guard reached out his hand to grab Techno but with a quick flash of metal the man's hand was sliced off, the cut was straight and clean, before blood began spraying.

"Ahhhh!!! You motherfuc-"

Techno interrupted his screams with a quick slash to the neck the man struggled to breathe as his throat filled with blood. Techno walked past his dying form, casually approaching the other guard. The man fearfully fumbles for his sword but Techno is one step ahead, slicing his hand so he can't grab it.

"ah...this is what I needed" He let out a long satisfied sigh. "but not quite enough, they prefer a good chase"

Techno spoke in a dark tone, gesturing to his head. His red eyes burned into the skull of the shaking man as he could feel the voices grow louder and louder.

"So you better start running...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40 3 18
mizpah (n) the deep emotional bond between two people, especially those separated by distance or death started: january 30 2021 discontinued: july 1...
352K 13.4K 44
"๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜บ?" "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ? ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’…๐’Š๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’๐’๐’†." "๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘...
235K 7K 28
ใ€Œ ๐™ณ๐šข๐šœ๐š™๐š‘๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŠ ใ€ ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’–๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’† ๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’›๐’†๐’… ๐’…๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’”๐’‡๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’†. โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” D...
81.2K 3.5K 16
Tommy is in exile, he is a human, isn't he? -- This is an AU of where c!Tommyinnit gets wings in the DreamSMP, Its also an sbi (Sleepy bois inc) AU ...