>Fell In Love With A Hero<(Vi...

By KaniraTamira

(BeyBlade Burst x Boboiboy Galaxy Crossover) (Slightly Boboiboy x reader) After (Hero's Name) and her friends... More

The Characters
Back to Normal?
Junior Starts Now!
Darkrix Appeared!
Training Starts!
Beast Appears!
Grey Witch's Darkness Power!
Here Comes Terrix!
The Heartbroken Shu!
5 Superheroes Appeared!
Beigoma Games Starts!
Black Nightmare!
Valt the Dark Valkyrie!
Sasha Become Darkfire!
Yuya's Crush!
Sasha's Mojo!
Second Tier!
Another Haunted House!
Boboiboy's Date!
Kira Becomes Celestia!
Dark Fang Appears at Night!
Eagle Came to Action!
Wolfie, The Bloody Wolf!
Yellow Wizard & Grey Witch!
Feeling The Heat!
The Story of the 3 Dragon Keys!
Yuya and Kira's Date!
Love Red Eye/Shu Back!
The Last Golden Dragon Key!
The War! (Part 2)

Fumiko's New Power!

146 7 0
By KaniraTamira

Wednesday morning

At Beigoma International High Entrance

Your pov

As usual, we were chatting before class start. I told them the reason why I'm so looking down yesterday because of Shu wanted to talk to me. They looks so shocked.

"What? Why?" Sasha asked.

"I don't know," I sighed.

"So you forgive him?" Tenchi asked, I shook my head.

"No, I don't think so. Plus, I don't think he'll never give up on me," I said.

"Anyway, since Fumiko joining us to Beigoma Girls, we forgot about our concert at the Beigoma Mall." Sasha said, we all nodded.

"Yeah, to come to think of it, we really need a new song." I said.

"But what kind of song?" Tenchi asked.

"What a very good question," I said, placing a hand on my chin.

"How about we go practice at Tenchi's garage after school," Sasha suggested.

"But we have training with Moon, remember?" Chris sweatdropped.

"Oh god!" Sasha facepalmed, we all laughed at her.

"Man, this is never gets old," Tenchi said, giggled.

"I know right?" I said.

Suddenly, the bell rang, making us quickly ran towards our classes.

Timeskip

Lunch time

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Not!"

"Too!"

Me and the others sweatdropped at Sasha and Tenchi arguing. Man, those two never change.

"Are they always like this?" Fumiko whispered, I nodded.

"Yeah, sometimes." Chris replied.

"But seriously, why?" Sasha asked.

"Dunno, but I loved all of you." Tenchi grinned and pull us into a group hug.

"Aww!" Me and the others awed and hug back.

Another timeskip

In classroom

I was looking outside of the window with a frown. I mean, why am I keep thinking about Shu. I broke up with him, but my mind keep thinking about him.

I sighed and rest my head on my arms on the table, not noticing my two best friends looks at me in worried.

Tenchi's pov

(Name)'s acting weird again. Me and Fumiko looked at each other and turned to her.

"Earlier, she's a talkative and now, she's sad," Fumiko said.

"Something's bothering her, but what?" I said.

"Maybe Shu? I mean, he's her ex-boyfriend," Fumiko guessed.

"Huh?" I hummed, placed a finger on my chin.

Suddenly, Mrs. Hana walk in.

"Alright, class. Let's begin." Mrs. Hana said and begin our education.

Timeskip

After school

Your pov

We were walking towards Tenchi's dojo. Man, I really need to stop thinking about him. Who am I kidding?! I loved him but he broke my heart! I growled as I clenching my fists.

Suddenly, someone cleared their throat, causing me to look up.

"What?" I asked.

"You're growling," Tenchi said, I rolled my eyes.

"So what? I'm mad right now," I said.

"Can you chill for a bit? Forget him, find someone else," Sasha said.

"I want to but my mind-" I got cut off by Tenchi smacked my head, making me yelped and screamed in pain.

"Idiot! We told you to move on! Forget that albino and focus on something else!" She scolded and I went to my corner, sulking. The others just stared at me with a sweatdropped.

"She's losing her cool," Chris said, the other nodded in agreement.

"How am I supposed to focus on something else when he's in my mind!" I shouted.

Tenchi just facepalmed, Sasha and Chris sighed in defeated while Fumiko just stared at me in confusion expression.

"Let's go to Moon, she can help you," Tenchi said, grabbed my ear and pulls me.

"I'm such a dork," I muttered depressedly.

"You're not," Chris said.

Tenchi's dojo

We all arrived at the dojo and we saw Moon and Alma were waiting for us.

"Good, you're here," Moon said, crossing her arms.

"Start training," she commanded and we nodded. I'm sparing with Tenchi, Sasha with Fumiko and Chris.

As we were about to start training, we heard an emergency alarm, causing us looked at each other.

"Looks like training is have to wait," Moon said.

"We're being summoned, let's go, girls!" I said and the others nodded before all of us dashed off with Alma followed us.

We arrived at the park and we saw Darkrix with Grey Witch.

"That's just great! Grey Witch's here too?!" Sasha asked.

"Alma, you know what to do," I said, Alma nodded before jumped up.

"Portal Gate to the Battlefield!" The portal opened and we quickly went inside.

"Let's do this thing!" I yelled as I saw Darkrix and Grey Witch are already at the Battlefield.

"Right!" The girls chimed out.

"Elemental!"

"Let's Dance!"

"Show Time!"

"Fly Up!"

"Magical!"

We transformed.

"Grey Witch, you take care of (Hero's Name)'s friends while I'll take care of (Hero's Name)." Darkrix told Grey Witch and she nodded.

"Let's go!" I commanded and the girls nodded.

I dashed towards Darkrix as I summoned my weapon, sword.

"So we meet again, dear," he evilly chuckled.

"Don't call me that, you punk! I'll finish you, just you watch!" I yelled, swung my sword at him. He blocked it with his staff.

"Too slow," he mocked. I growled and slashed my sword at him. He dodged and I keep doing it again as he blocked and dodged it.

Darkrix suddenly pinned me on the ground with his staff near my throat.

"I told you before, this is just a beginning." Darkrix said evilly.

"Why you-" I'm about to use my power until a light blasted on Darkrix, causing him fell.

"What?" I was so shocked. I stood up and turned around to see Tynix.

"Tynix?" I asked.

"Azurath Merluka!" She yelled, spun her weapon, which is flute and blasted on Darkrix again.

"Tynix? What in the?" Vic said in shock.

"No way..." Darkrix muttered as he stood up.

"Light power?" He added and growled. "Looks like my daughter has a new power."

"What just happen to her dark power?" Xeris asked.

"Her dark power must be turned into light because of her heart has turned good," I said in awe.

"Azurath Ruca!" Tynix yelled, blow her flew, the light surrounded her and blasted on Darkrix. Darkrix screamed and fell down.

Victoria's pov

I kicked Grey Witch on her stomach, causing her fell.

"Aterodere!" She used her staff and blasted towards me. I swiftly dodged.

"Vic, let's use combo move!" Xeris yelled, I nodded.

"Make that triple move," Volta smirked.

"Crystal Vinola!" I yelled, the vine make of crystal appeared from the ground and quickly grabbed Grey Witch, trapping her.

"Why you!" She yelled.

"Ready?" I asked. Two girls nodded.

I twirled my bó staff and raised it up in the air, Volta raised her bow up in the air and Xeris raised her magic wand up in the air.

Three of us together pull our weapons in front of Grey Witch.

"Erzia Crysta Gelacio Premoca!" The three of us blasted our powers at Grey Witch.

"NOOOO!!!" Grey Witch shouted and got defeated.

Your pov

Me and Tynix growled at Darkrix, who were still stood up.

"What are we gonna do now?" Tynix asked.

"We need a plan but what?" I shut my eyes. Suddenly, my eyes wide open and a smile appeared on my face.

"Combo move?" Tynix suggested, looking at me. I also looked at her.

"Hmm...not a bad idea. Let's do it?" I smirked, making her smirked back.

Me and her quickly jumped up. We both raised our weapons up and pull them in front.

"Azurath Elementa Premoca!" Both of us blasted our powers to Darkrix, making the gist surrounded him. We both landed on the ground safely.

"Did we...?" Tynix trailed off.

"I hope so," I replied.

Suddenly, we heard Darkrix's evil laugh. The gust disappeared, revealing Darkrix with his insane expression.

"You managed to defeated me, but will you manage to beat me in the final battle?" He said before vanished along with Grey Witch.

I sighed in relief and sat down on the ground.

"Welp, we really need to explain to Moon about Tynix's new power," Vic said, we all nodded.

Timeskip

Since we don't have training today, welp, since Moon cancelled it, we're decided to perform our songs at Beigoma Mall.

We were wearing,

You:

(Change the color if you like)

Sasha:

Tenchi:

(Just pretend that color was green)

Chris:

(Just pretend that color was pink)

Fumiko:

"Hello everybody!" I yelled on the mic,  making everyone cheered.

"Beigoma Girls are back and we have a newest member!" Tenchi yelled, the crowd cheered again.

"Let's get the party started!" I shouted, the crowd, once again, cheered.

You: If you could take my pulse right now
It would feel just like a sledgehammer
If you could feel my heart beat now
It would hit you like a sledgehammer

Tenchi: I don't admit it, I play it cool
But every minute that I'm with you
I feel the fever and I won't lie, I break a sweat
My body's telling all the secrets I ain't told you yet

Sasha: Oh oh, I struggle to contain
Woah oh, the love that's in my veins
Oh oh, and how it circulates
Oh oh

You and Tenchi: If you could take my pulse right now
It would feel just like a sledgehammer
If you could feel my heart beat now
It would hit you like a sledgehammer
You're taken over the beat of my body, you just don't let up, don't let up
You're taken over the beat of my body but you lift me up, lift me up
If you take my pulse right now
It would feel just like a sledgehammer

Chris: So close together, so far apart
You're turning me on and my fire's waiting for your spark

Sasha: Oh oh, I struggle to contain
Woah oh, the love that's in my veins
Oh oh, and how it circulates
Oh oh

[Chorus: Camila]
If you could take my pulse right now
It would feel just like a sledgehammer
If you could feel my heart beat now
It would hit you like a sledgehammer
You're taken over the beat of my body, you just don't let up, don't let up
You're taken over the beat of my body but you lift me up, lift me up
If you take my pulse right now
It would feel just like a sledgehammer

Fumiko, Sasha and you: The truth is out, no stopping now, I'm getting closer
I've had enough, undress my love, I'm coming over
If you could take my pulse right now
It would feel just like a sledgehammer, oh
And if you could take my pulse right now
It would feel just like a sledgehammer, hammer, oh
If you take my pulse

You and Sasha: If you could take my pulse right now
It would feel just like a sledgehammer (Oh!)
If you could feel my heart beat now
It would hit you like a sledgehammer
You're taken over the beat of my body, you just don't let up, don't let up
You're taken over the beat of my body but you lift me up, lift me up
If you take my pulse right now
It would feel just like a sledgehammer

"Thank you!" I yelled, waving.

Then, my eyes locked on someone's eyes. He stared at me with his frown and I looked away.

Timeskip

Aoi's household

In your room

After showering, I went to the bed and fell down.

"That's was awesome song!" Fumiko said, sat on the bed besides me.

"I know right? Thank god, you're our newest member," I said.

Fumiko giggled and I started to giggle as well and in the end, ended up with laughter.

Meanwhile, somewhere in the realm

Third person pov

"Guys?" Rinka asked, looking around.

"What?" Len replied.

"Did you guys hear that?" Rinka asked, slowly pulls out her weapon.

"What is it, Rin?" Munna asked, preparing her weapon.

Suddenly, the wind blow, making them shivered.

"What the?" Vale said.

"This ain't good," Len said.

The shadow figure suddenly appears in front of them, making them screamed.

"Goodnight!" The shadow figure said and snapped their finger, making Rinka and her friends fell asleep.

The shadow figure evilly chuckled.

"Let's place them to somewhere they won't get out," its said before used it's power to carry them.

_________________________________________

Me: Done!

Tenchi: Holy mother of biscuits, nice!

Me: Now, I need someone to close out.

Sasha: How about Ken?

Me: Sure. Ken! Close out please?

Keru: Of course!

Besu: *turned to readers* Kira does not own us, the song, the pictures or you!

Keru: She's only own her ocs and her plots!

Besu: Vote and comments if you like!

Keru and Besu: Bye!

Everyone: Bye guys!

Me: So cute! *Pinched Ken's cheek*

Ken: Ow!

Me: Sorry, Kenny!

Tenchi: Kenny??

Me: What? That's was a good nickname.

Tenchi: Whatever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.8K 1.8K 24
When four great powers come together - they form a typhoon. Volleyball was how they met, but it wasn't what kept them together. Two owls, a cat and a...
3.8K 197 34
OC + DKBK fanfiction. The UA has a new educational implementation: university degrees. In the middle of the second year out of three, they meet a n...
95 17 9
"Kira? What are you-" Kira covers Rantaro's mouth before he could say another word. Kira's arms were wrapped around Rantaro's waist pulling him close...
32.5K 902 35
"Heyyy! Pay attention to me!" The purple haired troublemaker exclaimed, tugging your arm away from the taller boy next to you. "Don't go hogging (Y/N...