Falling For Wanda Maximoff

By NatashaWandaNat

After The whole Ultron Situation Wanda joined the team . YN liked her but was too scared to say it . Nat and... More

Wanda and Nat meeting Again
Jealousy Jealousy
Cuddling
Cheater ??
The date
Happiness?
Telling the team
Clingy?
Mission
Don't ever leave me !
But i just got you back
Complications
Lets start New
What gender would u like it to be ?
Partying
You're my daughter
Baby Shower
Paparazzi
Bruce you messed it up
Pietro and Aiden
Nathan and AJ
Our first Christmas as a family👩‍👩‍👦‍👦
Merry Christmas
One month old
First time for everything
Let's go
You're Back
MaMa
I used to think of you as someone who would never hurt me
I Miss Them
Vision
Back off
Family time
Finally
New book
A day with Bucky
I wanna keep her
Where's AJ
I told you No
Why didn't you tell me
Lets talk about sokovia
I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU
Queen and King
THANK YOU GUYS (NOT A STORY)
Yeah she's my Fiancé
It's okay
Family of six
Where did you get that?
You did it

Welcome to the Avengers \New recruit

12.5K 190 7
By NatashaWandaNat

Wanda POV
While I'm in the meeting room, my attention gets distracted by a pretty girl with headphones singing away. My mind can't help but wonder who she is and if she's new to the office. Her beauty is captivating, making it hard for me to focus on anything else. She seems to be enjoying her music, which only adds to her allure. I can't help but admire her from a distance, and I must admit, I'm a bit smitten.

YN POV
As I walk past the meeting room with my headphones on, I suddenly hear Tony calling my name. When I look in, I see Tony, Nick, and a girl I recognize as Wanda. Tony quickly introduces her as a new member of the Avengers, and I can't help but think how pretty she is. After Tony introduces everyone, Nick leaves, and Tony asks me to show Wanda to her room. I agree and offer to walk her there.

As we walk, Wanda turns to me and says, "Thanks, I think you're pretty too." I feel my cheeks flush, but I quickly look away. Wanda continues walking in silence before breaking the silence by saying, "Are you new? I didn't see you in Sokovia." I shake my head and reply, "No, I didn't come to fight Ultron because Nat didn't want me out there. She can be a bit overprotective, but I'm grateful for her looking out for me." Wanda nods in understanding.

"Well, I was a Hydra experiment, and Nat and the Avengers rescued me on one of their missions," I say. "After a while, me and Nat got close, and eventually, she asked if I wanted to join the Avengers. My powers are invisibility, teleportation, and the ability to shoot fire from my hands. Oh, and I also have healing capabilities," I finished with a smile.

She nods, acknowledging what I'm telling her."Well my powers are-" she started but I interrupted  "I already know that, Wanda. I read your file, and Nat told me what you did to them. If she seems a little mean to you, it's because she hasn't gotten over the fact that you made her go through her worst fear." Wanda nods, understanding the tension."Well, we're here," I say as we arrive at her room. She thanks me and I head into my room leaving her to settle in.

Third Person POV

After an hour of settling in and unpacking, Wanda finds herself lying on her bed, unable to shake the thoughts of her new teammate, YN. Despite the obvious tension between them, she can't help but find herself attracted to YN's pretty smile and her bright brown eyes. But as soon as she admits these feelings to herself, her mind flashes a vivid image of a furious Nat, who definitely wouldn't take kindly to anyone falling for her girlfriend, well to her she thinks Y/N and Nat are dating .Determined to put aside her feelings for YN, Wanda rolls over and tries to focus on something else. However, in her tired state, she finds it difficult to keep her mind from drifting back to YN. She tries to read a book, but she can't seem to focus on the words, and before she knows it, she's fallen asleep. As she drifts off, her mind filled with the sweet memory of hearing YN's voice just a few hours earlier.

560 words

September 19,2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.4K 3.7K 45
Book Two - A year has passed since Wanda heard Y/N call out for her at the cabin. There has been no trace or connection from Y/N since, no matter how...
86.6K 2.9K 29
A slow burn story with female y/n x Natasha x Wanda. After experiencing her first heartbreak, Y/n develops the power to control fire. She isn't sure...
13.5K 340 45
This is the second part of the story, to understand what is going on you should probably watch the first part of the story that is on tiktok under th...
337K 9.2K 64
Y/n was kidnapped by Hydra and exposed to the mind stone, receiving powers nobody quite understood the extent of. After a year and a half under Hydr...