mafia - tbz eric

By sosoheehee

"yeah yeah we know you're in love eric", eric rolled his eyes as he walked away, embarrassed. - "b-but he's a... More

profile
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
special

5

1.2K 52 9
By sosoheehee

Author POV
"noonaaa where are you hinggg~", hyunjun pouted as he looked at the pictures that took with her together. "hopefully she's okay... she must've missed me right?", he sat up as he took a selfie and sent to his sister.

he sighed as he started to drive his car to school.

hyunra on the another line, hyunjae gave that girl her phone. "but remember, you can only-", she cut him off. "text to my brother, okay i got it stop being naggy!", she mocked as she unlocked her phone and see her brother's message.

"tsk look who's the pouty one", she scoffed as she clicked into his selfie. "aigoo my precious boyyy missed you too already", her lips formed into pouty as she sighed.

"oh by the way, im hyunjae. calling hyunjae or jaehyun are fine, just, don't call me oppa. its cringy", he introduced himself as the girl looked at him and nodded her head.

"oh... okay hyunjae"

she smiled widely while chatting with her brother. 'gosh she must missed her brother so much...', eric looked at her with his apologetic as he took a peak from the entrance.

-

"is everyone ready?", sangyeon said as the others replied. they're now inside a black van, getting ready for their mission. the leader looked at the only girl as she didn't reply anything, "you can do it hyunra"

she looked at him as she nodded her head firmly with a smile. "chanhee, are the cctv camera hacked?", he asked and chanhee nodded. "younghoon, the lifts?"

"ready"

"kevin, your drone? or cameras on them?", he asked. "drones are ready", kevin replied. "okay everyone has the necklace right? when we done the mission here i will tell, changmin you will have to tell hyunra to come out okay?", everyone nodded their head.

"let's go"

most of them got off the car and left the five of them (kevin, jacob, juyeon, younghoon, chanhee) who done their mission. "oh by the way there's a camera installed on hyunra's necklace. anyone wants to have popcorn?", kevin said and the other four sat closer to him and watched.

the 5 of them (sangyeon, haknyeon, sunwoo, eric, hyunjae) went to the top floor when kevin gave instructions. while the another two which are changmin and hyunra got into the club. "remember, do not sacrifice your virginity!!!", changmin nagged and she nodded her head.

"yeah yeah i heard you naggy boy!", she replied. the five who heard them laughed. "when did they got so close?", juyeon asked. chanhee who knows everything just observed.

sangyeon, haknyeon, sunwoo and eric already went into mr lee's office to search for the file while hyunjae guards the door. changmin just looked at her as he mouthed her "fighting" before she entered the room to start her mission. "you can do it hyunra", changmin mumbled and the others can hear him.

"y-you look gorgeous today young lady...", mr lee said as he walked to her with his arms wide opened. her fit today, with a necklace.

she walked away as he was aboyt to hugged her. "boss... not that fast", she said while shaking her head with her eye-capturing smile. "shall we play a game first?", she asked as he nodded his head in response. "of course, anything for young lady...", he held her wrist as he pulled her to sit on the couch beside him.

"let's get to know each other first", he said as she nodded her head with a chuckle. "oh wow she's doing so well", jacob said as the others hummed, agreeing with him.

"do you see the file there?", sangyeon asked sunwoo as he shook his head. "i think the file might be in the computer...", haknyeon said as eric hummed in agreement. "we searched everywhere but still don't see the file with it...", eric got frustrated as he ran through his hair with fingers. 'she cannot get hurt by that hag', he thought.

"let's try open the computer then...", sangyeon said. no one knows the password so it will take longer time to get the computer unlock, with chanhee's help.

"chanhee, can you help to hack mr lee's computer?", sunwoo called chanhee. "i can do it, but i can't do it without the computer so i need to go there. is it okay if you all wait me for a while...", chanhee replied and they hummed. "goodluck", younghoon said as chanhee ran out of the black van.

'fuck... she will have to suffer more', eric thought as he sighed.

'why aren't they done yet... ', changmin thought as he looked at his wristwatch. "hyung are you done? it's been 20 minutes...", changmin whispered to the necklace. "not yet, the file is in the computer... and we are getting chanhee to hack the computer", haknyeon replied instead.

they heard changmin groaned and sighed. "do you all think changmin likes hyunra?", younghoon asked and the others nodded their head. "well not gonna lie the both of them are a bit cute...", kevin said.

"what's your name?", mr lee asked. she gulped, 'shoot i should not tell my real name right?' changmin seemed to understand her mind as he whispered something, "jo jaeyoung"

"jo jaeyoung", she replied with a smile, "how about you?"

"lee yoonsang... you can call me yoonsang or mr lee", he replied. "nice name... yoonsang", she said. "thank you...", he said as he moved closer to her. she flinched as the sudden closeness. "your eyes are so pretty, did you know?", he said as he touched her cheek. "and i wanna fuck you so much right now... you're going to be mine", he whispered and its not loud enough for others to be heard except her.

she widened her eyes at his word, "y-yoonsang..." "aren't you excited to be mine? i will fuck you till midnight and i will mark all over your body", he smirked as he carried her in bridal style. he pinned her on the bed as he stayed on top. "is this the necklace your boyfriend give you?", he asked as he touched the necklace of her. she can feel his finger tips.

"y-yes", her voice softened.

"let's take this off okay, i don't wanna see any belongings of your boyfriend, because you're mine", he took it off and throw it on the table.

"FUCK", kevin and changmin cursed at the same time. "she's doomed! yah sangyeon hyung are you done already?!", eric asked in angry tone. "almost...", chanhee said as he started to copy the file into an usb.

'faster please', eric thought.

she widened her eyes as she sees the necklace on the table, "yoonsang i-" he cut her off as he caressed her lips with his thumb. she started to shake, 'what the heck should i do...'

---

idk if anyone actually reading my book but if you do, my exam is just announced to be on next week so i might not be able to upload daily for you, hopefully you can wait uwu TT and please please do tell me how's the story for now...
thank you! have a nice dayyy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 2.1K 22
❝ it tastes bad. ❞ +social media au ─completed: jan. 14, 2021
25.9K 813 29
he held her jaw as his lips slowly put on hers. "what a bad kisser you are" "oh we will see about that lee hyunjae", she boldly kisses him. started:...
14.4K 184 15
{COMPLETED} πŸ–€An Idol boyfriend storyπŸ–€ LEE KNOW AND Y/N Started : I started this on 2021 December but I don't remember the date sorryπŸ’€ πŸ–€ Ended : 1...
163K 8.1K 26
❝ don't you love her? ❞ +social media au ─completed: may 20, 2020