My Golden Eye Boss (Complete)

By TheresaLambe

"You maybe my Don, but you will not control me in this room," he growled against her lips as he held onto bot... More

Chapter 1 - Honey over vinegar
Chapter 2 - Prayer
Chapter 3 - Dinner
Chapter 4 - The meeting
Chapter 5 - Black tie affair
Chapter 6 - Big problem
Chapter 7 - Dangerous
Chapter 8 - The threat
Chapter 9 - Her job
Chapter 10 - Revisions
Chapter 11 - Long time coming
Chapter 12 - 'My God damn city'
Chapter 13 - Promise
Chapter 14 - List
Chapter 15 - Not asking for help

Chapter 16

29 1 0
By TheresaLambe

Thank you for reading My Golden Eye Boss! Hopefully, you love Angel and Damian as much as I have and that you'd want to read more. Or, maybe there could be a sequel...that would be fun. However, for the time being, the story has been pulled and can be found on Amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CFCY9HJH . I appreciate the support and love of this story. Who knows what could happen in the future, so keep an eye out :) I may bring it back...or might find another story to entice you with...as you know, my mind is always going in different directions, and I have SOOO MANY more stories coming your way.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

589K 10.4K 60
Shhh don't raise your voice at me dollface",he says and fists my hair pulling it tightly."your family ours is too much, your brother will substitute...
8.2K 796 52
You would hate me if you knew my truth," I whispered. The words flew out of my mouth, my heart shattering in the process. "What happened to you was n...
5.8K 53 20
He runs his hand down my stomach placing it over my soaking panties. I wait for him to move but he doesn't. "Tell me what you want Madelyn" he says...
9.8K 277 39
This is a sequel to Laws of Love. * * * Damien grabs my chin, making me look back at him. "That was naughty. Good girls...