Jungkook x Reader FF~When The...

By oofergangbrom8

RANKED #1 in shrimp RANKED #2 in carlayeager Jungkook X Female Reader Jungkook is the cold heartthrob player... More

Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: An Encounter Between Two Opposites
Chapter 3: In your dreams
Chapter 4: Girl spreads her Wangs
Chapter 5: My Cold Savior
Chapter 6: Daydreaming
Chapter 7: Yummy drawings
Chapter 8: Persona
Chapter 9: Bad Girl and Bad Boy
Chaper 10: Angelic Meets Alpha
Chapter 11: Jennie's Mask
Chapter 12: I'm The Mafia
Chapter 13: Longing for you
Chapter 14: The Party pt. 1
Chapter 16: The Party pt. 3
Chapter 17: The Party pt. 4
Chapter 18: Jungkook vs. Jackson
Chapter 19: Unexpected Arrival
Chapter 20: Bulletproof Boy Scouts vs. GOT7
Chapter 21: Fighting Against the Odds
Chapter 22: Sadness, Heartbreak, and Comfort
Chapter 23: Take My Hand
Chapter 24: First Date
Chapter 25: A Promise of Love
Chapter 26: A Complete Heart
Chapter 27: Balls
Chapter 28: The End
BONUS Chapter: Heaven

Chapter 15: The Party pt. 2

25 2 15
By oofergangbrom8

THANK YOU FOR 300+ READS MUWAH

Showtime.

"Thanks for giving me a ride Jackson," you said to Jackson.

"No problem, but you did most of the pedaling, sorry." Jackson replied.

"All good," you answered.

Jackson was about to open the door for you, until the door opened from the inside.

"Hey bro," a familiar voice said.

Too familiar.

You whipped your head around and you were shocked at who it was. Was it really not a dream?

It was that bro-obsessed fool Yoongi. From the Bulletproof Boy Scouts. From the supposed mafia that shot Nerf Guns at you.

"Hey I know you...Yoongi?" you asked suspiciously.

"Bro bro what? Who are you bro? Did we meet before bro?" Yoongi replied, confused.

"You two know each other?" Jackson questioned.

"Huh," you thought, "So he doesn't know me. So it really was a dream then. But how did I know he says 'bro' a lot?"

"Oh I um heard you from a-a...friend. They told me about you," you lied.

"Oh. Okay." Yoongi responded.

Jackson took your hand and led you into his house. The house was greatly decorated with smileyface balloons, colorful toilet paper, glow sticks, confetti, and glowing colored LED lights. Of course, there were the infamous red party cups full of what you assumed was booze.

Jackson turned to you and shouted through the noise, "I'm going to say hi to some people at the pool. You can sit here and wait for me, but you're free to explore the area," He winked.

You nodded, giggling. Once he left, you walked around, trying to find Dina and Carla YEAGER, hoping that they came here safe.

You found them in the kitchen, arguing. There was a guy with glasses in between them, looking exasperated and tired. He had long hair and a bit of peach fuzz on his chin.

"Guys?" you asked, coming towards them.

"I found him first!" Dina howled.

"I told you about him before, though!" Carla YEAGER shot back.

"He likes me better!" Dina pounted, "Right babe?"

Dina, Carla YEAGER, and you all looked at the glasses guy they were apparently fighting over.

He responded nervously, being put on the spot, "Um what? Oh I mean uh—"

"What's going on guys!" you confronted your friends.

"Oh YN I didn't even know you were here!" Carla spoke.

"How long have you been standing there?" asked Dina.

You ignored their remarks and asked, "Who's the poor guy in the middle of your antics?"

"Oh, that's Grisha," Dina introduced, waving her hand to the side. "Grisha, this is YN,"

"He's my boyfriend," Carla YEAGER added.

Dina yelled, "HES NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND HE'S MY BOYFRIEND,"

"NO HE ISNT," Carla YEAGER protested.

"YES HE IS GIRL," Dina shouted.

"WE WENT ON A DATE YESTERDAY! HOW IS HE NOT MY BOYFRIEND," Carla YEAGER shouted, her face turning red.

"REALLY? BECAUSE WE WENT ON A DATE YESTERDAY, TOO! WHAT TIME WAS YOURS?" Dina screeched.

"AFTER SCHOOL! AT 2!"

"...ours was at 6."

Carla YEAGER.exe stopped working, "...our date ended at 6..."

The two girls suspiciously eyeballed the shivering and spluttering mess of a man, who held his hands in front of him, looking back and forth between them. Dina's vein was popping out of her neck, and Carla YEAGER's eye was twitching. You did not want to be at the scene of a crime, so you hurriedly left.

You ran into someone.

"Ah! I'm sorry!" you cried.

"YN?" the person asked.

It was Jungkook.

Why did he look nervous though?

"Ay homie," someone said, grabbing Jungkook's shoulder. "Jin has a dad joke he wants us to hear,"

"Oh um okay" Jungkook replied, subconsciously leading you towards his buddies.

You gasped. These guys were the mafia dudes.

"Okay okay okay. Do you know Candice?" Jin asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

Everyone except Hobi and Yoongi groaned.

Yoongi said, "Bro Is she your new girl bro? Is she smoking hot bro? Did you clap the cheeks yet bro?"

Hobi looked confused, "You mean my cousin, Candice?"

Yoongi asked, "Bro who's Candice?"

"MY COUSIN YOU IDIOT—"

"CAN DEEZ NUTS FIT IN YA MOUTH," Jin exclaimed happily, laughing at his own joke.

Everyone except Hobi, Yoongi, and Jin sighed. Even you knew the joke when you were a nerdy social outcast who read books all day cause you were a nerd.

"Jungkookie~~~" a shrill voice rang out.

You knew that voice. That was Jennie.

And you were right.

She was sashaying towards Jungkook in a fancy salmon pink dress.

"What?" Jungkook said, monotone. But he always sounded monotone so you and Jennie didn't notice.

"Are you a library book? Cause I wanna check you out," She flirted, batting her eyelashes.

"I'm not a library book though—" Jungkook started.

She continued, "I always try to get A's in my classes, but I wouldn't mind getting a D from you,"

"But I'm not a teacher?" Jungkook asked, genuinely confused.

"Are you a parking ticket, cause you got fine written all over you," she twirled her hair.

"Huh—"

"I'm not good at algebra, but I'll replace your x so you don't have to look for y,"

"I'm not good at algebra either,"

"Are you related to Yoda? Cause you're YODALICIOUS"

"I don't watch Star Wars—"

"I lost my teddy bear, can I sleep with you instead?"

"OK THAT'S ENOUGH JENNIE," you raised your voice.

"Awwww are you jealous YN~" Jennie mocked.

"N-No!" you said defensively, turning red. "I just don't think Jungkook is comfortable,"

"WELL IM SURE COMFORTABLE" Jimin yelled out.

All the other guys except Jungkook started hooting.

"DAB ON DEM" RM shouted dabbing aggressively.

Jin joined him.

V started doing fortnite dances and soon all of them joined, even Jennie cause she wanted gain Jungkook's approval.

"HEY EVERYONEEEE HOPE YALL ENJOYING MY PARTY EVERYONG COME INTO THE LIVING ROOM TO PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE" Jackson's voice rang through the speakers. He was talking into a microphone.

Everyone scurried to the living room, which you, the "mafia", and Jennie were already in. You couldn't escape due to the huge crowd so you were stuck having to play the game.

You sat in between Jackson and Jungkook in the large circle. Jennie was sitting on the other side of Jungkook, and Carla YEAGER and Dina were sitting together shooting dirty looks at Grisha.

"Okay, so who ever spins the bottle has to do 7 minutes in heaven with whoever the bottle lands on in my parent's room," Jackson explained.

While Jackson was saying the rules, Jennie and her posse were gossiping among themselves. Among us. Sus.

They were whispering loud enough for you to hear.

"OMG DID YOU HEAR THAT YN IS WEARING HER MOM'S DRESS?"

"EW NO WONDER IT LOOKS ALL CRUSTY MUSTY,"

"I HEARD SHE DID HER MAKEUP TODAY"

"SHE DIDNT EVEN DO HER MINOR MAKEUP RIGHT"

"I BET SHE USED A CHEAP MAKEUP BRUSH AND SPONGE"

"IT LOOKS SO CAKEY!"

"HER PORES ARE PROBABLY SUFFOCATING RIGHT NOW!"

"NOT JUDGING JUST STATING FACTS"

You looked away, trying to blink away your tears. They were so mean to you, and you never understood why. You hated that they bullied you so much. Why did they pick on you? Why were they so mean to you? You wish you could understand but you never understood why they were so mean to you made you cry so you tried to blink away your tears while looking away. You hated it. It made you feel unconfident, unsexy, unbadgirl, uncool, and ungreatness.

Jungkook held your hand. You looked at him in surprise.

He got up and starting singing in an angelic voice, "You say that love is messed up you say that it don't work you don't wanna try no no baby i'm no stranger the heartbreak and the pain of always being let go"

You smiled, opening you mouth to sing the rest.

But Jackson interrupted you, "And i know there's no making this right this right and i know there no changing you mind you mind innddd"

They started harmonizing.

"but we both found each other tonight"

"tonight oh yeah"

"so if love is nothing more but just a waste of your time,"

Jungkook let go of your hand and held Jackson's. Jackson took initiative and inched forward, tenderly putting his thumb and forefinger on Jungkook's chin.

"waste it on meeee" the whole circle sang. "waste it on me"

Soon enough everyone was clapping and jumping up and down to the song while incorrectly singing the lyrics, "let it grow let it grow you don't rip what you dont sow plant a seed inside the earth just one grain is all it's worth let's celebrate the world's rebirth so we say let it growwwwwwww"

Jungkook and Jackson continued singing more songs. It was like that scene in High School Musical. Jackson was the Gabriela to Jungkook's Troy.

"It's the start of something new" they sang. "It feels so right to be here with you ohh and now i'm looking in your eyes, i feel it in my heart the start of something new"

"WE'RE SOARING"

"FLYING"

"THERES NOT A STAR IN HEAVEN THAT WE CANT REACH"

"IF WE'RE TRYING"

"YEAH WE'RE BREAKING FREE"

"OH YEAH WE'RE BREAKING FREEE"

They completed their singing with the finale.

"You know the world can't see us."

"In a way that's different from who we areeeeeeeeee are are areeeeeee"

Everyone hollered and cheered.

Jackson said into his microphone, "Okay let's play spin the bottle now y'all,"

Everyone got back to their places, sitting down in a circle again.

Jackson gave the bottle to you.

"N-no thank you, I'll pass," you said, refusing his offer.

"Ooooohhhh why not a good time never hurt nobody I got a little drink but it's not bacardi." he replied.

"AND YOU ARE UNFORGETTABLE" Jugnkook's "mafia" squad started howling.

You reluctantly took the bottle and placed it in the middle of the circle.

You paused, hesitating. You then spun the bottle and watch it rotate in circular motions right before your eyes, hoping it didn't land on a special someone.

The bottle started rotating slower and slower. Everyone's eyes were following the bottle, expectant on who it would land on.

It felt like an eternity until the bottle came to a complete stop, and everyone, including you, gasped on who it landed on.

"NO! OUT OF EVERYONE WHY THEM?!" you panickly thought.

The person looked up from the bottle and ,are eye contact with you.

*eye contact*

"YN?" they asked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 9.9K 38
COMPLETED "I think I'm falling for someone. She was right beside me the whole time. I don't know why it took me this long to realize." "W-who's the...
137K 6.5K 30
•WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I SAVE YOU? I'LL SAVE YOU RIGHT BACK• Jimin is a shy bookworm who attends highschool. He doesn't have any real friends and doesn'...
564K 16.5K 38
When a new girl to the school doesn't fall for the bad boy Jimin straight away he makes it his mission to make her fall in love with him, but does hi...
279K 11.3K 43
[BTS x Reader] « COMPLETED » She was cornered. Once her back hit her locker with a thud, both of them knew she was trapped. "I won't let you escape...