Revenge With The Enemy

By x-night-travels-x

Aurora Lopez had the intentions and goals of starting new, and having a normal life. She was met with difficu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue

Chapter 15

711 12 7
By x-night-travels-x

Auroras POV

I push Rylan away from me coming back to reality.

    "He kissed me!!" I explained, but Hayden didn't seem to look hurt or mad.

    "It's okay, I kissed your best friend so it's only fair to not get mad at you for kissing mine," He chuckled.

    Okay, what the fuck?

    That doesn't make it right? I mean I regret it but I just kissed his best friend. I mean I didn't do it to make him mad and he kissed me first, but I still kissed him back, and that's not right.

    I was just kissing his best friend and he doesn't care, I don't know if I should be worried or confused.

    "It meant nothing, I was starting to have a panic attack and Rylan just wanted to help, he wanted to distract me from my thoughts. That's all, it really meant nothing," I explained more.

    In the heat of the moment I forgot the reason behind why I was so mad.

    "It's okay Aurora, it really is, now it's even," He shrugged. " Now, can we go home?"

    I nod 'yes' and direct Hayden to my car while I can feel Rylan staring at me while he walks to his car.

    Then the drive was silent on the way home, and Hayden was back to staring at his phone.

    "The kiss meant nothing and he kissed you so there's no need to be quiet," Hayden looked up at his phone and placed his hand on my knee.

    "I know but I feel bad," I sigh.

    "Aurora stop feeling bad, It's fine. It's not a big deal," He raised his voice and looked back down at his phone and removed his hand off of my knee.

    Then I remembered why I was so angry in the first place. He practically made it like he is only dating me because I have a nice body.

Is that all I am to him? Someone with a nice body?

" Are you only dating me for my body?" I mumbled.

"What?!?!" Hayden looked up at me immediately. " N-no, why would even a-ask t-that?" He stuttered.

"Maybe you should think before you speak then, because that's practically what you said back at the diner," I mumble with a bit of anger in my tone.

Then we pulled into the driveway and I didnt even think before Getting out of the car and going inside.

I was pissed off, I wasn't even thinking right.

I stood there in front of the door waiting for him to come inside.

"YOU'RE MAD AT ME BECAUSE I COMPLIMENT YOU!?!" He yelled this time full of anger. "If anyone should be mad it should be me," I trailed off with a laugh.

"You kissed my best friend, and I'm not even mad," He pointed in my face then back at himself.

I let out a laugh.

He really wants to go there? Okay, let's play that game.

"Ya because I was so hurt and mad that I had a fucking panic attack. He was trying to help me calm down! But hey let's not forget you had a whole make out session with my best friend and then still had the audacity to invite her over," I screamed.

"YOU ARE JUST NEVER GONNA GET OVER THAT ARE YOU?!" He yells with everything in him, while throwing a hand in the air.

"You know what Hayden, No I'm not. Especially because you are always on your fucking phone. I might've forgiven you but I will never forget," I shouted.

______________________________

    After continuous hours of fighting with Hayden. I walked away from the fight after telling him to sleep on the fucking couch.

    But I can't seem to sleep, and I am randomly thirsty.

    I grabbed my phone and exited the bedroom to get a glass of water.

    "I'm just getting a glass of water, then I will head to the room," I mumbled.

    I am more calm than I was earlier.

    "How is it fair that I am sleeping on the couch in my own house, all because I said you have a nice body," Hayden mumbled more to himself.

    "No, Hayden You said ' with a body like that I'd want people to think you were claimed too' get a fucking brain. It is common sense on why I am mad about that" I shout at him.

    Then I walked into the kitchen ignoring what he had to say back.

    "What do you love about me that's not my body," I blurted out.

    "I-I-I Love you," Hayden stuttered.

    I sighed, full of hurt.

    "That wasn't the question Hayden, I asked you what you loved about me. Not if You love me, but obviously You are not aware of what you love about me so how about until you figure out the answer to my question, I will be leaving," I sighed.

    Where am I supposed to go? I can't go to Rylans, and I mean I could go home but I don't know. I guess I will just have to figure it out on the way.

    So I storm out of the house with disbelief, anger, hurt, and confusion flooding my every step.

    I get in my car and start the engine and drive off, but not long after I get on the highway everything goes dark and I can't see anything, only the sound of cars crashing together.

    Rylans POV

2 days later

    After driving around town for hours to think, I finally decided to go to Haydens to talk to Aurora, we really need to talk about that kiss.

    It might have not meant anything to her, but it meant something to me.

    And it wasn't just a peck on the lips, it was a long passionate kiss full of want.

    So if It didn't mean anything to her why kiss back, cause I know it wasn't just ' To distract herself from her panic attack' And I know it wasnt that because she seemed like she really wanted it to happen.

    But what doesn't add up, is that she acted like she regretted it.

    I mean, ya she has a boyfriend, but he literally just practically admitted to only wanting her for her body.

    I mean I have always known that's how he felt cause he would always comment on how he would love to fuck the day lights out of her.

    Thats all he says about her, is how he wants to fuck her and touch her, and shit like that, but she wont let him.

    He even admitted to me privately that he is only with her for her body, but she wont give him it. That's why he cheated, and I know he made the first move towards Kylie cause he has done it in front of me.

    So I tried hinting it to her, a little too much.

    But that's not what matters right now, because I really need to talk to her.

    I have been texting her since It happened, but she won't answer, and the kiss isn't the only thing that I want to talk to her about. She now knows That Hayden lied to her about the rumours, so I don't know where that leaves us.

Are we friends?

Are we not?

     Does she still hate me?

    What if she hates me more because of the kiss?

    I got out of my car and jogged to the front door. Knocking quickly and non stop.

    The door opened immediately, excitement grew in me until I saw It wasn't her. It was her dick of a boyfriend.

Who I am stupidly best friends with.

"Where is Aurora?" I asked kinda In a rush.

"Why, so you can go smoother her some more. Listen dude she dont like you, she likes me so back off-" Hayden said, but before he could say anything else I rammed my fist into his face.

He may think I am his best friend but seriously he needs to learn some respect, and if Aurora weren't still dating him I'd kill him.

He is so fucking annoying and too full of himself.

"That's for what you said about her the other day," I spit in his face and stared daggers at him until I got an answer to where she was.

"She's not here Rylan, just chill. She hasn't been here for two days, she left and won't answer my phone," Hayden explained.

Then I ran to my car, got in, and drove away.

Next stop is her apartment.

I urgently need to talk to her.

I picked up my phone and dialed her phone number hoping she would answer.

"Come Aurora answer," I whisper to myself while speeding through the town trying to drive to her house not even noticing I'm not wearing a seatbelt.

No answer.

When I pull into the parking lot I run up the stairs and barge into her unlocked apartment.

No one.

I already know Mylah, Kelly, or Milo haven't heard from her because I literally asked every 3 hours since I first attempted to text her, and I know Kylie hasnt heard from her either cause They ain't exactly on talking terms.

I looked around the apartment for any sign that she was here, but there was nothing.

    If anyone knows anything about her and where she could be it would be Mylah.

    I take my phone out of my pocket and call Mylah.

    "If you have any idea about where she is please tell me," I said with worry filling my voice as the phone stopped ringing.

    "Rylan, I told you everything I know. Why do you sound so worried?" She asked.

    "No one has heard from her in days and she's not at the places you told me to look at," I explained.

    I could hear her starting to panic through the phone, and that's when I realized She's still young and shouldn't have to worry so much.

    She already has enough going on, her sister not being able to be found shouldn't have to be something on her mind, and I know Aurora wouldnt want Mylah to be worried about her either.

    "Never mind she just texted me, but hey I gotta go, bye." I chuckled awkwardly.

    And before she could say anything else I hung up the call.

    Maybe if I drive around town a bit I will come across her.

    So I begin driving, and I decide to check the hotels but none of them have a 'Aurora Lopez' signed into their hotel.

    They all flinched when they heard her last name, but whatever. That doesn't matter, what matters is finding Aurora so Mylah doesn't think her sister is dead.

    I continued driving around getting bored of looking, and honestly I'm getting hungry.

    Maybe I will stop at Rosealias Diner for some food and try calling her some more.

    After arriving at the diner I ordered myself 2 hamburgers and fries, along with a large glass of root beer.

    I barely ate all day because I've been too busy looking for Aurora. I didn't even realize it was 7pm.

Anyways, I picked up my phone and called Aurora again, after My food arrived.

    After a few rings the phone stops ringing and I can hear someone breathing heavy on the other line of the phone.

    I sat up in my seat waiting for someone to speak, but right as I was about to say something she beat me to it.

    "Rylan, I'm in the hospital."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26 1 16
Ryu, a normal highschool girl, boring life right? Everything is normal until Aiden and Ryu met. These 2 have been enemies for almost all the school y...
243K 2.2K 67
"Why can't we be together?" "Because then i'll have to kill you." - Cassie lived with her big sister Ariene, She never really knew her parents, Cassi...
15.7K 501 62
Alone. A simple word that has always held many meanings to Ella, and starting her senior year at a new high school, solitude had seemed the easiest w...
824 125 49
Dear diary, Life isn't like the Disney fairy tales, with the lost slipper and hell of a cute prince charming. Life is bittersweet, cruel and hurtful...