Worst Of You-{Rafe Cameron}...

By andrewsjeep

"Give me worst of you, cause I want you anyways" ____ A story in which Nova Routledge twin sister of John B f... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32

15

725 12 1
By andrewsjeep

Novas POV
I walked up to Toppers house being careful not to be be seen by anyone who could tell Rafe. I didn't need it getting back to him. I was terrified of what he would do to me.

I knocked on the door.

"Hold on I'm coming" Topper said. He opened the door. "Hey...I wanna talk" I said. "Sure come on in" Topper said. "Wow this is quite beautiful" I said. "Do you want a drink" Topper said as we walked into through kitchen.

"Ummm I'm ok" I said sitting on the couch. "What's up" he said sitting next to me. "I'm terrified of Rafe it's like he's someone else..." I said tearing up. "What are you worried he'd hurt you" Topper said taking my hand.

"I'm completely worried Topper I just feel like I can't get away" I said. "I'll protect you from him what do you need me to do" Topper said. "He's leaving for the Bahamas tonight so" I said. "Maybe you should talk to him" Topper said.

"And tell him what that I don't wanna be with him" I said. "Yes you can't keep putting yourself through something like this" Topper said. "And why do you care so much about what I do" I said. "Because I care about you a lot ok" Topper said.

"Please I'm just a pogue ok and that's all I'll ever be to anyone" I said. "No that's not true I really really" Topper said. "You what" I said he cupped my cheek. I looked into those eyes. The same eyes as Rafe but when I looked back I felt like I could be myself.

"I really like you a lot Nov and I was such a jerk to you and your brother" Topper said. "Topper I" I said. "I'm sorry for how I treated him and how I treated you" Topper said. "Topper my brother.. he's alive" I said.

"How" Topper said. I showed him the text messages. And the picture. "I had to hide it from Rafe and Ward" I said he sighed. "So they are alive" he said tearing up. "Yes" I said. "That's amazing news but" Topper said.

"Yeah I know if he comes back it's" I said tearing up. "Then we need to frame Rafe or get evidence and only you can do that" Topper said. "You want me to frame my boyfriend" I said. "Well yes" Topper said. "Shit it's late I gotta go home" I said.

"Please be careful" Topper said hugging me he then kissed my head. "I'll try too" I said. "Wait" Topper said handing me keys. "What's this" I said. "I might've found your Jeep and my Dad fixed it up" Topper said I ran over and hugged him.

"Thank you so much it means so much to me" I said. "I know so I had it fixed for you" Topper said. "Thanks Top you're a great friend" I said he smiled.

I left and drove back to Rafes. He was getting ready to leave for the Bahamas.

"Hey I see you got the Jeep up and running" Rafe said. "Yeah JJ and I figured it out" I said he smiled. "Ummm so we are gonna go and he wants you to come" Rafe said. "Rafe I have school" I said.

"I know it's a crazy idea" Rafe said. "Rafe look no offense I don't wanna spend time with your Dad" I said walking inside. "I know" Rafe said. "Then don't ask me plus I have homework" I said.

"I don't wanna fight" Rafe said. "Look Rafe I'm tired ok" I said. "Nova" Rafe said I turned to look at him. "I love you" Rafe said. "I love you too but seriously I am exhausted" I said going into his room.

"I'd really hate to leave you" Rafe said. "He needs you" I said. "But I need you think about it we leave in the morning now" Rafe said. "Rafe I don't know" I said changing into my pjs. "Alright" Rafe said.

"Just promise me no guns" I said sitting on his lap. "I promise ok" Rafe said. "Baby I'm serious" I said playing with his hair. "You have my word" he said kissing me. "Now seriously I'm going to bed no games" I said laying down in bed.

"You can just" Rafe said I shushed him. "Figure that out yourself" I said. "I hate you" Rafe said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 83.6K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.7M 99.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
295K 14.6K 95
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
374K 32.5K 92
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)