Kidge One Shots

By Way_To_Many_Ships

Hello this is just a bunch of One shots, of my Otp, Kidge, don't tell my sister that I'm writing this, she do... More

A/N:
What if?
Don't mess with Katie
Somebody's in trouble
The Best Teacher Ever Award Goes Too(Part 3 of Don't Mess with Katie)
A/N: Important
Lotor is a big purple grape, and Allura needs to stop
A/N:
Speechless
PIDGE IS A WHAT?!
Guardians of the what?
Pidge wants Keith. (Part 2 of Pidge is a what?!)
Daddy daughter day!
Keith is a Kid?
Tangled Au Kidge: Part 1
Tangled Au Kidge: Part 2
Tangled Au Kidge: Part 3
Tangled Au Kidge: Part 4
A/N:
Tangled AU: Part 5
Tangled AU: Part 6
Tangled AU Kidge: Part 7
Tangled AU Kidge Part: 8
Samurai AU: Kidge
Samurai Au- Kidge: Chapter 1

How to de-galra Keith

381 9 59
By Way_To_Many_Ships

A/N: Awww, he misses his mom so much.
Keith turns into a Galra during a mission, and they need to turn him back. But, how exactly do you do that? Read to find out. Also, at least for this story, when Keith is a Galra he can't really speak. He mainly just grunts or points. Oh, and the two of them are secretly dating. Enjoy the story.

Narrator's POV: It all started when the paladins got a call to get some information on a galra base. It was on a planet with trees around the base to keep it remotely hidden. Everyone suited up, Lance, Hunk, Shiro, and Keith were in their usual paladin armor, with their own spins on it. But, unfortunately for Pidge, Allura insisted she wore something more feminine. Pidge tried to argue, but Allura kept pressing her for it, so she eventually gave up trying to argue and gave in. That's how she got stuck in a Black bodysuit with green accents, oh and she had to wear heeled boots. So, yeah, her day was going great. (Something like Black Widow's outfit, with more of a space feel to it.)

The mission was pretty simple, Pidge and Shiro were supposed to get inside and get some information downloaded onto a flash drive, while the others were lookouts. 

Pidge and Shiro had gotten the information undetected, and downloaded it onto a flash drive, and were making there way out, when they heard a roar, and bolted out of the base. Lance and Hunk were back to back, shooting droids down one after the other, Allura was using her staff to knock some drones down, and they didn't see Keith anywhere, it was safe to assume he was somewhere in the forest.

"Guys, we have to get out of here!" Allura said as she knocked a drone down. 

"We can see that." Pidge said back, and went to help Lance and Hunk while Shiro helped Allura. "Lance behind you!" She jumped on a droid that was about to attack Lance and, shocked it on the neck with her Bayard.

"Thanks for the assist, Pidgeon." He said and gave her a fist bump.

"You got it." She said and returned it.

After fighting for another hour, the last of the droids and a few druids were finally defeated, and everyone was taking a much needed breather. "Good job everyone." Shiro said over the coms, since they had split off.

"It's finally over." Hunk said with relief.

"We did it!" Pidge pumped her fist in the air.

They heard a roar, and Shiro turned to Pidge. "Do you mind?" He asked, and she nodded. "I'll get him, don't worry about it."

"Thanks." He said, and she started walking off in search of Keith.

"Hey, how come it only works when Pidge does it?" Lance asked.

"I think it's only a woman's touch so to speak."

"Wait, so would it work if I did it?" Allura asked with curiosity.

"No, I don't think it will." Shiro said with a knowing smile, as he watched Pidge walk off. (Space dad always knows!)

"What do you mean?" Lance asked.

"You mean you guys seriously couldn't tell..." Shiro said exasperated.

"If your talking about what I think your talking about, then yeah I figured that out a while ago." Hunk said.

"What are you two going on about?" Allura asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I mean that I'm pretty sure Keith likes Pidge, and vise versa." 

Lance froze and looked at Shiro in surprise. "Mullet... actually likes someone."

Shiro nodded. "Oh yeah, definitely. I mean, the soft looks he gives her, they can understand what the other is saying from a look. Oh, and he-"

"Ok, ok, yeah I see it. But, do you think she likes him back?" Lance asked.

"Hmm, Yeah I think she does. But, it's kinda hard to tell." Shiro said, thinking.

*Meanwhile with Keith*

Keith was still throwing damaged droid parts against a tree, still having some anger stored up. He was also stressed out, because Katie and Shiro were in a facility, and they didn't know if there were booby traps or what. "Hey, Red." A voice said. Keith whirled around and all of the anger he worry he had stored up instantly vanished, and he went over to His bird, his ears were sticking straight up and his tail was wagging slightly. (What the cheese? That was cute!) She raised a hand up and scratched him in between the ears. "Come on, we gotta go. The others are waiting for us." She started to walk away but he grabbed her arm. She turned around to look at him with a concerned expression, and asked him, "Hey, are you okay?"

He nodded and without a word, scooped her up and ran through the forest, towards the others. She made a sound of surprise, and looked up at him in shock. "Hey, what are you doing?" He grunted and kept going, jumping over a fallen tree.

"Alright then..."

*With the others*

"I have to say, earth culture, while very strange, is quite interesting." Allura said with a smile. (I have to agree...)

"Yeah, it-" Suddenly, Keith burst through the trees, and landed behind Lance. "Whoa?! Keith, don't do that." Lance turned around, and Keith set Katie down, then he turned human again.

"Are we ready to go?" He asked Shiro who gave a nod. "Yep, we got the information, and everything we need, so we can start going back." 

"Let's go then." Keith said and started walking forward. Katie quickly hopped onto his back, and  he made sure she was secure. "What are you doing?" He asked with a small smile.

"I'm riding on your back, silly. Now, onward noble steed." She said and he resumed his walking, with the others following after him.

Halfway to the lions, Katie had fallen asleep and was quietly sleeping on Keith's back. Once he realized he stopped and glanced at her. Her glasses were pushed up against her eyes, so using one arm to keep her up, he gently took her glasses, and set them on his forehead. He adjusted his hold, and continued walking to the lions.

Eventually, they stopped to take a break, and Keith leaned Katie against a tree. "Phew, this is a long walk. " Lance said, and wiped some sweat off of his eyebrow, and took a sip of water from his water bottle.

"Yeah, I didn't realize how long it was." Keith said.

"Well, that may be because you have a person on your back. You sure you don't want someone else to carry her?" Lance asked with slight concern.

Keith nodded firmly. "Yeah, It's fine, I don't mind it at all." He suddenly noticed what she was wearing and blinked. "Hey, why is she wearing this?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh, you mean her new paladin armor." Allura said with a proud smile. "I mainly paced it off of the kind of armor I wear, but made it black with green accents, instead of pink or whatever color she doesn't like." (Well, thanks for that... I guess.)

"Yeah, I know she'd hate running around in a pink suit like some kind of..." He tried to think of the right phrase.

"Ballerina?" Hunk suggest.

"Eh, close enough." He said.

"I still don't see how this qualifies as armor. It's a skintight bodysuit." Shiro said and crossed his arms. "It doesn't seem very... armor- esque?"

"Don't worry, it's better than it looks. We should probably start walking again."

"Right..." Keith lifted Katie onto his back again, and they all continued walking back to the lions.

*At the lions*

"FINALLY!" Lance yelled and ran over to Blue and threw his arms around her leg, as much as he could. "I have NEVER been so happy to see you!"

She activated and purred in his mind. "I'm glad your back, buddy. I-"

Green suddenly activated and jumped forward to cover the group. A beam came crashing down, and bounced off of the shield on Greens back, and went back the way it came from. Space.

"That was a close one. Thanks Green." Keith said, and she gave him a nod. "Hey, Katie. Wake up." He muttered so nobody but her could hear.

She groaned and slowly opened her eyes. "Keef, where are we?" She said, in a sleepy voice, and slowly slid down his back, and landed on the ground. She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes, and stretched.

"Were back at the lions, Bird." He said, and she looked around the clearing in confusion. (Imagine, Bakugo's confused expression at the training camp.) 

He chuckled, and ruffled her hair. "Come on, everyone. Let's get back to the castle ship.." He said, and everyone got in their lions, and headed to the Castle of Lions.

"Wait, is no one gonna acknowledge the fact that Keith called Pidge, Katie, and Bird?" Hunk said, as the group flew off.

"HUH?!" Everyone but Keith and Pidge said, those two were too busy blushing.

"I thought nobody heard me..." Keith said, and covered his reddened face.

"Well, apparently Hunk did. I guess there's no use in hiding this any more." Pidge said, and glanced over at Keith.

"I guess not. Fine. Me and Katie are dating." He said, with a smile.

"I knew it." Shiro said with a smug grin. "I was just waiting to see how long you guys would last without telling anybody. You lasted longer than I thought."

"Well, Quiznack..." Pidge said.

"Language." Shiro said, in his space dad voice.

"English!" She shot back, and flew off to the castle with Keith following close behind her.

So, how exactly do you De-Galra Keith? The answer is simple really, you have to be a girl named Katie Holt. And if not, prepare to get yeeted very far away.

A/N: *Pops up* I AM NOT DEAD! I'm so sorry this took so long to finish, I've just been busy with trying to graduate this year. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 684 100
Just a mix of One-shots for the ships Kidge, Plance .. a couple SHIDGE. Jidge and i might do a couple other voltron ships if asked.
216K 4.3K 199
Hi! I've decided to write some voltron oneshots as why not aha. Enjoy these little stories and don't forget to vote and comment as they're deeply ap...
10.4K 388 21
Lots of langst to come here, although it doesn't really hit in the first couple chapters. Trust me, the pain will come. Lance getting kidnapped is s...
297K 7.4K 39
LANGST/KLANGST ONE SHOTS Thank you so much for 200k reads!!!! -Shelby ☢️WARNING! SUICIDE MENTION/ACTIONS! TRIGGERING CONTENT! ABUSE! EATING DISORDER...