In Search of Him!

By GoldDragonKnight

A new enemy appeared when Boboiboy was resting after his fight with Retak'ka. In the middle of the battle, Bo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 : The Attack!
Chapter 2 : The New Enemy!
Chapter 3 : The Decision!
Chapter 4 : Everything is a Mess!
One-shot : Solar Apology!
Chapter 5 : Shocking Event!
Chapter 6 : The Elementals on Action!
Chapter 8 : To The Agreement!
Chapter 9 : They are Different from Our Expectation!
Chapter 10 : No Peace Yet!
Chapter 11 : Written Test?!
Chapter 12 : Study Session Together!
Chapter 13 : Ujian Kental TAPOPS (1)
Chapter 14 : Ujian Kental TAPOPS (2)
Chapter 15 : Ujian Kental TAPOPS (3)
Chapter 16 : Brothers?
Chapter 17 : Preparation of The Last Test!
Chapter 18 : 1 Or 7?!
Chapter 19 : Splitting Up!
Chapter 20 : Secret of Umbra!
Chapter 21 : Family Tragedy!
Chapter 22 : Troublemaker Indeed
Chapter 23 : Obstacle On The Way!
Chapter 24 : Finally Back!
Chapter 25 : Meet Him!
Chapter 26 : Just Celebrating On The New Fusion!
Chapter 27 : Meeting! (1)
Chapter 28 : Meeting! (2)
Chapter 29 : Bruh, Wrong Time! (1)
One-shot : We Don't Talk About Retak'ka!
Chapter 30 : Bruh, Wrong Time! (2)
Chapter 31 : Dun Dun Duun!
Chapter 32 : Have Lost It Shine!
Chapter 33 : Long Time No See!
Chapter 34 : Closer!

Chapter 7 : Surprising Revelation!

3.4K 166 141
By GoldDragonKnight

"I won't let you guys leave this room." Ice coldly said, left hand still outstretched to Fang and his gang direction.

The gang was still frozen in shock. If only they late to dodge the attack, the arrows would pierce one of them.

Gopal flinched at the familiar ice arrows. It reminded him of Boboiboy Ice element form shooting Ice arrows when they were on Planet Quabaq.

"Not fair! We promised no to use our power!" Blaze whined loudly.

"Ge- Boss said to not let them leave this room before they're done with their job." Ice hurriedly corrected himself from saying Gempa's name.

However, Captain Kaizo and Ramenman noticed the name that almost slipped from his mouth. Ge? They finally have the lead to know the leader's name.

"And not to use our power." Taufan chimed in with Thorn nodding at his side.

Ice made an offended expression but they all couldn't see it since the hood covered his face.

"Now y'all ganging up to attack me?! What about Thorn earlier innocent statement?!"

Taufan and Blaze gasped at him. It took Ice seconds before realization dawn upon him. He clasped his mouth shut and took a glance at the other side party.

So Thorn was his name? Okay, we got the second lead about their members. The TAPOPS agents all had the same thought in their mind, expression still the same even after Ice blurted out their friend's elemental form name.

The elemental realized that they thought 'Thorn' was actually one of the 'The Destroyer of Star' members, so Blaze leaned in to Ice from his side and whispered.

"Wow, they are dumber than me."

Ice snorted at him, mouth still clasped shut. He didn't blame them though. This station was attacked like hours ago, their best friend and ally was kidnapped, and here they are, making it worse. They must be desperated to take down the villain group and get Boboiboy fast because they didn't even recognized Boboiboy elemental form names.

Taufan bit his lower lip to stop his laugh. This is just to hilarious. Godness..

"Well, since you know one of our ally name, we should destroy you all." Taufan grinned at them.

Suddenly the power sphere's room became windy. Their hairs and clothes fluttering in the wind except for Taufan's cloak. Ochobot hurriedly evacuated the other power spheres to the storage room.

"Hey man, we need one of those power spheres." Blaze pointed out.

"It's fine, Lazey! Beside, what can they do to us? Report it to the higher ups? They should know their place for mere power spheres." Thorn chuckled.

Ice shivered at the tone Thorn used, it didn't suit the cute and innocent Thorn at all. Taufan grinned darken when he saw the power spheres trembling form. Never underestimate the most innocent elemental or else you'll find a bunch of rose's thorns in your mouth a few minutes later.

Taufan sent a gust of wind to the TAPOPS agents direction, watching them get threw off of ther feet. Captain Kaizo and Ramenman regained their balance and dashed forward to Taufan but wall of ice appeared before them, forcing them to stop in their tracks.

"Let me at those two captains!" Blaze excitedly jumped forward, fists ready to punched them.

Before his fist could make contact with them, Captain Kaizo used his dull side sword to deflected the attack. Blaze jumped back and Ramenman took it as a chance to attack him with his baton.

Blaze raised his hand to catch the baton with his bare hand, shocking both Captain Kaizo and Ramenman. Ramenman hissed in pain when he felt his hand sting with burnt. Not only Blaze caught the baton with his bare hand, he also channeled his heat from his hand to the baton.

"Fire..?" Ramenman mumbled to himself in confusion, still hissing at the burnt wound on his palm.

So, they are also have elemental power manipulator as their subordinates? Then why would they need the elemental power Boboiboy possessed? Was it because Boboiboy's was ancient and stronger considering its previous holder?

Admiral Tarung who was observed the fight earlier hummed in thought, point finger and thumb under his chin in thinking pose. His battle suit ready at his side when suddenly a gust of wind passed him and Taufan appeared in front of him.

"You know? My brother always said to me to not space out in the middle of a battle or else you will get your ass beaten." Taufan said, remembering his old times with Hali back inside the power watch when they sparred with each other.

He remembered the time Hali would beat his ass because of his lack of concentration.

"Concentrate on your surrounding! Rely more on your senses! If you fail, you have to help Gempa cleaning the house!"

"But you're too fast!" Taufan whined, barely deflected another attack from Halilintar fierce attack.

Taufan shuddered when he remember Halilintar smug face at his statement.

"BOR TAUFAN!"

A wind drill covered his right hand completely and he aimed it to Admiral Tarung direction, but Admiral Tarung act fast to dodge the incoming attack.

"SARUNG TARUNG BEARIMAU!"

Taufan used his wind to stopped the claw mid air. With a wave of his hand, Admiral Tarung got thrown into the wall behind him.

"Hey! This is fun!" Taufan giggled.

"JARI BAYANG!"

Shadow tendrils shot up and caught both Taufan's wrists and ankles. Taufan gaped at the sudden attack and started to struggle from the tight hold.

"Why are you attacking us?! You're already have elemental powers on your side, so why took Boboiboy's power watch?!" Fang tighten the the shadow tendrils so Taufan wouldn't escape.

Taufan looked at him wide eyes, surprised to see tears on the shadow manipulator eyes, threaten to fall.

"Yalo! You evil people are greedy with power!" Ying huffed from behind Fang, Gopal and Yaya closed behind.

Taufan started to breathe heavily from Ying's word. Evil. Oh how he loathed that word so much.

"Evil? We're evil? We're not evil!" Taufan roared.

Everyone stopped from fighting each other and turned toward Taufan.

How dare them! How dare them calling him evil when the one give so much burden to his owner are themselves. Taufan snarled at them.

"You people are the one put so much trouble on my owner's shoulder! Those evil people are the one kidnapped my owner for their greediness! And you people called me evil now?"

Strong gust of wind enveloped Taufan's figure, not letting anyone neared him. His cloak fluttered rapidly in the strong wind.

The wind accidently dropped the hood covering his face. He heard everyone around him gasped when they saw tuft of brown hair with white streak peeking out from the hood. Pair of caribbean blue eyes glinted darkly while looking down at them.

"Since the start, Boboiboy should have listen to us. Retrieving and protecting power spheres is a tough job for him to do. Not only that! He will face another stronger and more ruthless enemies targeting his power! He is just human! A teenager who should live as a teenager!"

"Taufan!"

Suddenly his lower part was trapped inside an ice. He glared to the culprit trapped him inside an ice.

"Taufan, that's enough!" Cold chill eyes stared back at him.

He fought back the urge to shiver and back down when he stared into those icy eyes. At that moment, he saw himself in those icy eyes and he bit his lower lip. They have failed their task.

"W-why?" Yaya muttered voice crack a little.

Taufan's expression was still ignorant even after the question asked by Yaya, Ice just gazed at her from the corner of his eyes. Thorn and Blaze looked at each other with anxious expression.

"Uhmm.. what should we say?" Blaze whispered at Thorn.

"I don't know. Why are you asking me?" Thorn whispered back.

"Duh, because you're older than me." Blaze rolled his eyes.

"Oh. Then, should we get the popcorn?" Thorn beamed.

"Hell yeah! This will be a long drama." Blaze grinned.

They both walked out of the room to the cafetaria, leaving Taufan and Ice to stared at them with gaping mouth.

"Wha- Hey! We promised to explain thing if it's didn't go as we plan!" Taufan raced after them, this time leaving Ice alone.

Ice's eyes twitched and he gritted his teeth trying to control his patience. He almost fail and screamed his frustation out, but he bit his lower lip and clenched his eyes shut and screamed his frustation out in the inside.

It was a amusing scene for who witnessed it. For example, the TAPOPS agents. They watched in amusement as Ice clenched and unclenched his fists. Finally, Ice sighed loudly and turned toward them.

"Follow me." He beckoned them with his ice hand and they obeyed.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Are we done?" Halilintar asked with bored tone. He leaned against the wall, arms crossed and face bored as he watched Solar doing his task.

"That's the 4.723 times you ask that question, Hali." Solar hissed, caused Hali to tch-ed in annoyance.

Gempa watched their interaction from behind Solar. He read all the informations with sharp eyes. With this, they can save Boboiboy from those villains.

The door opened suddenly and Ice walked in. Gempa and Hali perked their heads up with questioning eyes that dissapeared once they saw who entered the room after Ice.

"Ice, what's the meaning of this?!" Hali growled very lowly sending shivers to everyone in the room except for Solar.

___________________________________________

Me : Gee, I feel bad for Ice. (つ﹏<。)

Narusyan : Why don't you call him and apologized? *carelessly scrolls through her phone*

Me : Good idea! *click on his contact*

VRRRR!

Kuro : *sits beside Narusyan* *whispers* Does she know this time is Ice sleeping schedule? ༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽
Narusyan : *whispers back* I don't know ┐(´•_•')┌

Ice : Hello? *yawns*

Me : *beam* ICE! Listen, so today I update my story on Wattpad and I uhh.. basically troubled you..?

Ice : ...

Me : So I want to apologi-

Ice : Zzz..

Me : Ice, are you sleeping while I'm talking?!

Ice : ...Yes, I am. I couldn't help it since your voice is too soft.

Me : *dumbfound* What? Then, how could Narusyan and Kuro didn't sleep when they are sitting near me right now.

Ice : That's because they aren't listening to you.

Kuro : *whisper shouts to Narusyan* WhAt?!

Me : O-oh.. *blush*

On the other side of the phone

Ice : *thumbs up with Solar*

Solar : *holding a book '1001 Ways to Flirt With Girls'* ༼⌐■-■༽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 267 18
Being in a family of septuplets seems fun and all, But it may be a complete chaos. This is the story of the Elemental septuplets-their life, adventur...
57.8K 2.5K 179
Just some szenarios about the elemental family and probably some random stories and little facts about my AU There are a lot of fluff but also chaos...
31.5K 2K 20
❝whatever it takes, for them!❞ [ elemental!family fanfiction ] - boboiboy cyclone. the epitome of joy, happiness, carelessness. but as one member fa...
43.1K 1.8K 29
Boboiboy, Rintis Island hero and a new girl in town? It was love at first sight. Boboiboy were quick to make her his. He doesn't want anyone touching...