The Transfer Student (Ai Haya...

Oleh Based_Person

Nikko Urata is a 2nd year high schooler at Shuchi'in Academy. He transferred after living in Canada for most... Lebih Banyak

Y/N's Character Profile
Chapter 1: Moving
Chapter 2: The New Student
Chapter 3 (Continuation): Hayasaka's Sweater
Chapter 4: Kaguya Wants To Know
Chapter 6: The Past
Chapter 7: The Dance
Chapter 8: Rush Hour [SS]
Chapter 9: A rival?
Chapter 10: A childhood friend.
NOT AN UPDATE
Update on Author
Chapter 11: Making Progress?
Chapter 12: Preparations

Chapter 5: The Student Council's New Historian

966 26 3
Oleh Based_Person

A/N: I'm suffering heartbreak. Japan got knocked out in both volleyball and football (soccer). Sorry for late update, hope you enjoy. 

Y/N POV: 

Being at home recently has been quite a pain. Apparently my sister has a problem with how I spend my day. 

"Y/N! GET OFF YOUR F**KING PC AND MAKE SOME FRIENDS FOR GOD'S SAKE." 

She just doesn't understand the hustle of being a gold ranked Valorant player, Diamond in L.O.L, and Plat' in Apex. Whenever I try playing any sort of game for longer than 3 hours, she just switches off the WIFI. She really thinks I'm just a loser who plays games all the time. 

I totally am a loser. 

* * *

It's just another normal school day at Shuchi'in Academy, boring classes. 

Math is boring, English is easy because I used to live in Canada, Japanese is easy, everything is easy. I've gotten 100% on every pop quiz so far, I'm honestly tempted to just sleep in class. 

I forgot to bring a lunch again, so I just fell asleep on my desk until it class starts again. I hope no one disturbs me, especially that Kaguya lady. She seems, well, interesting. I'm pretty sure she dislikes me though. 

Third Person POV (Narrator): 

"The student council is need of a historian." Shirogane grimly told the council. 

I'm sure you can guess where this is going. 

"Kaichou, I can look for one, but there aren't many people who are good enough for the position." Kaguya responded. 

"Didn't you say that the new transfer student was smart the other day? Why don't we go ask him?" 

A couple of days ago, when Kaguya was fussing over Y/N, she kept on mumbling out loud about Y/N out of anger. That doesn't change the fact that she's still mad. 

To anyone else in the council room, this made sense. 

However, Kaguya saw this as the worst possible outcome possible. 

"EHHHHHH? WHY IS THAT LITTLE PRICK BEING MENTIONED?" she thought. 

Kaguya doesn't actually dislike Y/N, she may just be a little jealous. Actually, little is an understatement. 

"Are you sure there isn't anyone else we can choose?"

Deep down, Kaguya knew. Y/N was truly the most qualified person for this role. 

* * * 

Near the end of lunch break, Kaguya told Shirogane where to find Y/N. 

Shirogane walked over to his class and entered. He didn't have much trouble finding Y/N since he has red hair and is a f**king giant. 

Y/N was sleeping, so Shirogane was hesitant on talking to him. In the end, he just woke him up because class was about to start anyways. 

Y/N POV: 

I was awoken by someone I've never met before. The only major feature he had is that he looked like he never slept in his life. 

"Who are you?" I asked. 

I vaguely remember Chika calling him Prez'. Apart from that, I have no idea who this person is. 

"I'm Miyuki Shirogane, the president of the student council." 

Oh no, don't tell me that I'm in trouble or something. 

"We had a spot open in the student council, the spot being the Historian. You are perfectly qualified, I was wondering if you wanted to take on that role?" Shirogane asked. "It's a little bit extra work but you get plenty of privilege being in the student council!" 

F**k this, I'm not doing extra work. 

"I'm not interested." 

"But-"

"I'm not interested," I bluntly repeated. 

Shirogane just turned around and walked away in defeat. 

As he was about leave the classroom I got up and chased him down. I remembered what my sister said yesterday. 

"MAKE SOME FRIENDS FOR GOD'S SAKE."

You know what? Maybe it's time I start making friends. 

"Shirogane-kun, I'll take the position." I dully said. 

When I said that, Shirogane suddenly looked like he is the happiest person alive. 

I will take on the role, but it doesn't change the fact that I do not want to do it. 

Gosh my sister can be so annoying sometimes. 

* * *

Hayasaka's POV: 

I heard from the Kaichou that Y/N is now part of the student council. Kaguya-sama was not happy at all about this. She's been over-working herself in an attempt to become smarter than him! 

Honestly, I don't know what I'll do with Kaguya-sama. She did task me to show Y/N where the student council room is though. 

I approached Y/N after school as he was walking home. 

"Excuse me, Y/N, I was supposed to show you where the student council room is. Do you have a minute or two?" I questioned. 

"Um, sure. Make it quick though." Y/N requested. 

After that moment, I just acted without thinking. I grabbed his hand and started running towards the student council room. 

"Wait wha-" 

"Relax Y/N, I'm just guiding you so that it'll be quicker." I smugly said. "You're having lewd thoughts, aren't you?"

"WHAT, NO!" a flustered Y/N responded. "I WOULD NEVER."

He's so serious in class, so it's nice to see him show emotion. He's cute when he's smiling. 

I must admit, I did grab his hand just so I could guide him. There was no other intent. 

However, for some reason, my heart was throbbing so hard. He has the ability to make me nervous like no other. 

I'm sure many girls would kill to be in my position hehe. 

We were running through the halls and many people saw us. I'm sure we looked like a couple. 

When we reached the student council room, I entered and quickly showed him around. There isn't much to see in the council room, so we got out quickly. 

Using both of his hands, Y/N surprisingly grabbed both of my hands. 

"Thanks for showing me around Hayasaka-san!" he exclaimed. "You're my only friend right now. I appreciate it." 

WHAT? AGAIN I'M SO LOST. WHY THE HELL DOES HE SAY STUFF THAT EMBARRASING? 

Normally I would be able to stay composed, but staying composed around him is just hard. 

My face took on a crimson colour. I looked away to hide my face.

"N-no problem Y/N-kun. I must go now." 

I paced away from Y/N to make sure he couldn't see how hard I was blushing.

"HAYASAKA-SAN! Take care!"

This dummy is making me fall for him harder and harder. 

I reached the Shinomiya mansion shortly after and she was very suspicious of me. I mean, my face was still blushing and I'm having trouble thinking straight. 

"HAYASAKA. What did you do to Y/N?" Kaguya snapped. 

"N-nothing Kaguya-sama. I just showed him around." 

"I know you did that, but why is your face so red? Why are you having trouble speaking?" 

Kaguya-sama thought about it for a second. A smirk started to form on her face. 

"You're in love, aren't-" 

"I AM NOT IN LOVE" 

"Just admit it already." Kaguya persisted. 

"Fine, maybe I do like him. So what?" I told her, wanting to just scream into a pillow. 

"I approve. I may slightly dislike him but he seems like a good guy. You can go for him under one condition, continue to help me with the Kaichou. I'll help you out as well." 

"Of course Kaguya-sama." 

She doesn't realize how happy I am. I will make him fall for me! 

Y/N POV: 

Why do I say such embarrassing shit? Hayasaka problem thinks I'm some weirdo now. 

I totally don't like her though. She's just my first friend and I cherish her for that. 

I got home after that and was greeted by my sister. 

"How was school Y/N? Did you join any clubs or make any new friends?" 

"I joined the student council. I also made a friend, happy?" I responded, making sure to sound harsh. 

"You were always smart, good for you. Tell me about your friend, what's his name?" 

"It's a her." I corrected. 

"I wish you happiness in life bro, if you need dating advice let me know." 

"IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!" I screamed. 

A/N:

Hey everyone, hope you enjoyed that chapter. The next couple of chapter is going to be relationship building with other characters. Expect slower updates for the duration of the Olympics. Hope you're enjoying the story! If you guys have any feedback or suggestions lmk. 

-Based_Person 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...