๐—˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜€.

By MrsRodariusMarcell

๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜„๐˜๐˜€๐Ÿ˜ More

๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chaptee 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Epilouge
Attention everyone๐Ÿ—ฃ๐Ÿ“ฃ

Chapter 41

5K 219 20
By MrsRodariusMarcell

{Armani POV}
Atlanta, Ga

Official.Asia

Liked by Armanilashay and 15,730 others
Official.Asia no hot girl summer fa me😢

Armanilashay:bitchhh you and BJ😱
Adriannaaaa:Pop out season😍🥺
1kmani:Dudee ik y'all was always too close❤️
KimKim:Wasn't you just wit- nvm
   Armanilashay:stfu, don't ruin this moment😒
SakchaserQuise:🤝 my nigga
Random:Period🥰
A1Naz:I promise you. We do not care😭
Kayla.aaaaaa:ig Asia don't be thugging no moe
   Armanilashay replied: right done changed her username and everything
Random: If private was a person✊🏾🙏🏽

DarawestBJ

Liked by Official.Asia and 9,639 others
DarawestBJ my li baby😍💍

    Comments disabled

"Asia Orielle mafuckung Jenson" i yelled as soon as the FaceTime call connected.

"Yess" she answered innocently as she ate a popsicle.

"Don't be tryna fake innocent na. Bitch you and Benjamin" i yelled once again and she smiled moving her face out the camera.

"Not the government" she laughed putting her face back in the camera. I don't find this funny.

"I'm for real. How long you niggas been together" i asked her and she shrugged nonchalantly.

"2 months" she shrugged and i shook my head.

"You private ass bitch" i pointed at her through the camera "I'm fucking wit it. Ian go lie ta you" i said smiling making her blush.

"How did this even happen" i asked her and she shrugged.

"It was really just a one night stand but like latto said turn a one night stand to a happy home" she smirked and i started yelling, I promise I'm not being dramatic y'all. Maybe just a li bit but who cares.

"Bitch you nasty" i smiled and she shrugged.

"Who you onna phone wit. Oh" BJ said walking into the camera making me smile.

"So you wit my cousin" i looked at him and he flipped me off before walking out the camera.

"Fucker" i yelled and Asia busted out laughing.

"Well i gotta go. I'm finna cook" she smiled.

"Aight nigga. Love you" i said smiling.

"Love you too" she replied as i hung up the phone.

Who would've thought Asia and BJ. I like it tho, my cousin all private and shit.

I stood up from my bed and walked to my closet to get dressed for the day. The shit i just woke up too.

"So you knew they was messing around and you ain't tell me" i mugged Marquise as he laid his fat ass head on my lap.

"Wasn't none of yo business" he shrugged and i continued to mug him.

"My cousin is my business thee fuck" i said slapping his head and he looked up at me and mugged.

"Don't put yo hands on me" he said pinching my thigh making me gasp. Stupid piece of shit.

"Who phone is that" he asked me when we heard somebody phone ringing, i tapped his head indicating for him to get up and he did, i walked over to the kitchen counter and grabbed both of our phones.

"Somebody named Nisha with a white heart" i told him and he raised his hands up as i tossed him the phone.

"Hey nini" he answered the phone putting it on speaker.

"Don't hey me. Why the hell i haven't talked ta you" the girl said mugging him through the camera. She's pretty. But who is she.

"My fault ni i really been busy" he said and she continued to mug him.

"Busy my fucking ass. Come see me neow, you better be here in the next hour or imma fuck you up" she pointed at him and he just nodded while trying to hide his smile.

"Love you" he said and she flipped him off before hanging up the phone making him chuckle.

"Who dat" i asked him playing wit his hair.

"One of my homies wife" he said and i raised a eyebrow "youn know him, he passed away last year. He the one who raised me and Jabari after my pops died and shit. Kept me outta jail, well as much as he could" he said standing up making me nod. "Come on" he said nodding towards the front door making me raise a eyebrow.

"Ion know her" i frowned, if you know me you'll know i don't do to well wit new people and Marquise definitely know that shit.

"That's why you finna meet ha nigga" he said and grabbed my wrist pulling me towards my room. "Fix yoself" he said pushing me toward my closet.

"Wow so you saying i look ugly" i mugged him and he shrugged.

"Yo words not mine" he said smirking and i gasped.

"Asswad" i said and he chuckled while walking out the room leaving me to get dressed.

"Marquise" the Nisha girl squealed running into his arms.

"Waddup" he smiled hugging her back.

"Why the hell you haven't called me" she said pulling away and slapping the back of his head.

"Phone works both ways nini" he shrugged and she waved him off before looking over at me.

"And who is this" she smirked looked back over to him.

"This my girl Armani, mani this is Nisha" he said introducing us making me smile all hard. Not his girlll.

"Hi" i said shyly putting my hand out for a handshake and she slapped my hand down and engulfed me in a hug making me wrap my arms around her.

"Your so pretty" she said smiling as we pulled away.

"Thank you, so are you" i said and she smiled even harder.

"I try" she smirked and i laughed making Quise shake his head.

"Well y'all come on in and sit, y'all hungry?" She asked us and Quise nodded rubbing his hands together making Nisha roll her eyes.

"Boy you always hungry" she said as we walked into the kitchen, her house is huge.

"Amaya, and Kaleb" Nisha yelled and i heard footsteps coming downstairs.

"Uncle Quise" a little girl that looked to be around 8 or 9 yelled hugging Quise who hugged her back.

"Wassup bro" a older looking boy who looked to be around 14 or something said dapping Quise up.

"Sit down dinner ready" Nisha said as we followed her to the dining room.

"Who this" the li boy asked Nisha looking at me.

"This is Armani, Quise's girlfriend" she smirked sitting down at the table.

"Ooh you got a girlfriend" the li girl smirked sitting next to me making Quise mug her and mush her head.

"Shut up" he mugged her sitting on the other side of her.

"I like your name" she told me scooting her chair closer to me.

"Thank you. What's your name" i asked her.

"Amaya" she said and i nodded.

"I like your name" i told her.

"Thank you. Why you like my ugly uncle" she asked making me bust out laughing. No filter.

"Ion know" i shrugged looking at him to see him and the li boy were conversing as Nisha sat the food down at the table.

"How old are you" i asked her.

"8. How old are you" she asked me playing wit my bracelet.

"19" i said making her nod.

"My uncle older than you?" She asked me and i nodded.

"Yup" i said as Nisha sat down at the table.

"Y'all can eat na" she said as we started to make our plates.

"You can make my plate please" Amaya asked me and i nodded as she told me what she wanted to eat.

"So you and Quise" the boy Kaleb said raising a eyebrow.

"What about it" i said smiling looking at him.

"Don't start asking shit" Marquise said mugging him.

"Quit cussing" Nisha said to Marquise.

"My fault" he said.

"It was so nice meeting you" Nisha said hugging me as i hugged her back.

"You too" i said as we pulled away.

"Y'all better come see me again" she said pointing her fingers in Quise face making him mug.

"Bye Mani" Amaya said hugging me as i bent down to her level to hug her back.

"You go really call me" she said pouting and i nodded.

"I gotchu" i said making her nod excitedly.

"How she get a hug before me" Marquise said mugging Amaya who just shrugged before stepping outta my arms and going to hug him.

"Bye Kaleb" i said as he hugged me.

"Bye bae" he whispered in my ear making me laugh. He swear he can take me from Marquise.

To clear sum confusion Lionel name is pronounced Lie-nell.😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 7K 50
Keep us on the low don't let the other hoes know.
77.5K 1.5K 23
๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
671K 26.8K 33
๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ž. #1 in URBAN-26/08...
471K 24.7K 31
"๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—€๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–บ' ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—’ ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ"