Fated (Mikaelsons+Saltzmans)

By Panda_Squad01

(On Hold) The Mikaelson twins and The Saltzman twins are soulmates, that's all I can say šŸ˜† *mature content*... More

Cast
Cast 2
{~Prologue~}
"Not and update... but important"
C1-{~Guess Who's Back~}
C2-{~Wouldn't Miss It~}
C3-{~Get The Hint~}
C4-{~Happy Birthday~}
C5-{~Feelings~}
C6-{~My Name, A Tattoo In Your Skin~}
C7-{~Soulmarks~}
C8-{~Welcoming Mistakes~}
C9-{Mistakes and Confessions~}
C10-{~Chaotically Cute~}
C11-{~Small Chat~}
C12-{~Planning~}
C13-{~Road Trip~}
C14-{~On Our Way To The Fair~}
C16-{~The Fair is a Fun Place~}
C17-{~Hosie at the fair~}
C18-{~Weird things are meant to happen at the fair~}
C19-{~romantic date with destiny~}
C20-{~Did Someone said HOSIE?~}
C21-{~Mine~}
C22-{~Promise? Promise~}
C23-{~The Bond Have Been Completed~}
C24-{~Naughty~}
'New Story'

C15-{~Welcome to The Fair~}

1.9K 57 10
By Panda_Squad01

*No one's POV*

"WE'RE HERE BITCHES" Lizzie yells when Kaleb stops the van.

They got out of the van and made their way to the entrance.

"This place is bigger than I thought" Landon comments.

"Well there are a lot of things on a fair is obvious that they have to use a big space," Penelope says.

"Stop arguing and let's go, we're wasting time," Jed says and the others just nod in agreement.
———————
"What are we doing first," Mg ask clapping his hands and they all start to discuss the activities...

*Hope's POV*

We're here, the freaking fair. Yeah, you heard me, Freaking. Fair I might be a little scared. Just a little. Ok, maybe I'm more scared than I want to admit...

"Hey, babe, what do you wanna do first," Josie asks hugging me.

"We can go exploring and maybe play some games if you want" What can I say, I'll do everything in my power to avoid certain 'rides'.

"Yeah, sure let's go beautiful," she says and kisses me on the cheek. "Guys, we'll go exploring. If you need something call us" Josie tells them before walking off.

"NO FUNNY BUSINESS" Lizzie yells and I just roll my eyes.

*Lizzie's POV*

We just arrived and Hope and Josie are already gone. If I didn't know they aren't dating, I would definitely think they're a couple.

But I can't judge, I don't even know what Jax and I are. We said that we were going to go slow for the who soulmates thing but I've waited a DECADE. Maybe we should start talking about that.

"Darling, what do you wanna do first," Jax asks. "We could go eat something, there are some good snacks and food here" don't judge me for wanting to eat, people. I spent 45 minutes of my life walking without stopping.

"There's a Pizza place over there," Jax says pointing to a small Pizza place. "Let's go then".
————
We ordered a supreme lover's Pizza and some breadsticks... it is delicious, I am not exaggerating ok...

*Josie's POV*

"Do you want cotton candy babe?" I ask my beautiful girl. "Yeah sure let's go," she says and pulls me towards the cotton candy little store.

"Can I have 2 cotton candy?" Hope asks the guy. "Yeah, what color (flavor) do you want them," the guy asks.

I don't like how he's looking at Hope, he seems flirty.

"Let me have the pink one and the blue one," Hope says with a less friendly tone in her voice, I think she felt my jealousy.........

"Here you go," the guy says, Hope pays him and then he winks his eye. "Wait, can I have your number," he asks. This guy is getting on my nerves.

"She's taken," I say and then pull Hope away. "That guy is annoying" I kinda groan.

"Wait, wait wait. I didn't know I was taken" Hope teases. Ok I might be blushing but in my defense... she should be, I'm just not ready to ask her. "You aren't" I murmur and I see how she became a little sad. "But you should be" I add with a teasing tone.

And there it is her freaking Mikaelson smirk.

"Hmm, yeah I mean Landon would gladly ask me to be her gf" I can't help but groan in response, Is she serious rn.

"Calm down, I didn't say I would be his gf... I'm waiting for the most beautiful brunette to be ready to start a relationship" she says. My god, this girl is gonna be the death of me.

"I'm sure she's lucky... I mean who knows maybe you don't have to wait too long" I say kissing her on the cheek, I would love to kiss her on the lips but freaking destiny or some force of nature wants to mess with me.

*Jax's POV*

I think I ate too much, I don't even know how long and how many things we've eaten but I'm sure is not healthy.

"And that's the last one... miss blondie over here wins," the woman (owner) of the store says.

"In your cute face, loser," Lizzie says. "Wait, how long, have we been eating" Lizzie ask.

"I don't know, I just know that I don't need to eat for the rest of the year," I say.

Ok hear me out, we have eaten. Burgers, Pizza, chicken wings, Pizza rolls, Breadsticks, cotton candy, some weird things that we found... Idek their name, ice cream rolls, and a lot of other things. How am I supposed to keep going.

"Wanna continue or do you admit that I won" Lizzie ask. I should say, that I will never make a bet with Lizzie Saltzman, ever again.

"Blondie, you win ok. I don't even know how you can eat that much" I'm not exaggerating. Can all women eat that much without earning any weight??? Or does Lizzie Saltzman just have a great metabolism???

"Wanna go to the Ferris wheel," she asks. Ok is she crazy I just ate a ton of things I'm not gonna embarrass myself.

"Nope, Imma wait. I'm not about to go on a ride just to vomit a few minutes later"

"Fine, what else do we do then," Lizzie asks.

"We should go and find our twins" I offer. "That's a great idea the only problem is that we don't know where they are at," Lizzie says.

"Let's look for them," I say. Lizzie didn't look convinced, I mean she walked 45 minutes. If I was just a witch I wouldn't want to walk either but well no one can resist my charms and I'm sure she's scared of being here by herself.

*Hope's POV*

"Uh babe, someone's losing" I hear Josie say with a teasing tone. We're in some bumper cars, I haven't managed to hit her once.

"I am not a loser, I'm a Mikaelson Josette," I say back. "What a shame, a Mikaelson losing. That's not common, NOW I CAN SAY THAT I WON AGAINST THE MOST AWESOME GORGEOUS SEXY MIKAELSON" Josie yells and then hits me with her car again.

"You Mikaelsons are such losers" I hear a familiar voice say. "We are not" my brother argues. Josie and I stop and then look at our twins who are arguing.

"You certainly are. I just beat Hope" Josie says while walking to my brother's side. "I let you win" I can't just admit it ok.

"Well, Alec did admit that I beat him," Lizzie says. "I did not," Jax says.

"Blondie, you win ok. I don't even know how you can eat that much" We hear Jax's voice coming from Lizzie's phone.

"You recorded me," Jax asks in disbelief. "Of course I did, Jax Alexander Mikaelson admitting that I just beat him, why wouldn't I record," Lizzie ask with a grin on her face, and Josie and I just chuckle.

"You guys made a bet... of who could eat the most" Josie ask. "Yeah we did and I won," Lizzie says with a smirk.

"Anyway, what have you guys been doing," Jax asks trying to change the conversation.

"Well............"

HEY GUYS, SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE, I'VE BEEN TRYING TO PUT MY SH!T TOGETHER, AND I'M ALSO TAKING SOME TIME FOR MYSELF...

ANYWAY, I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS EPISODE, I'M GONNA PUBLISH THE NEXT CHAPTER IN A FEW HOURS, HOPE YOU GUYS ARE HAVING A GOOD ONE, LATER

-A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.4K 48
Hope and Josie has always been friends but one Josie birthday things get out of hand and something happens that effects their future with eachother...
16.3K 120 47
Klaus Mikaelson's twin daughters, 17-year-olds Hope and Miracle Mikaelson; Alaric Saltzman's twins, Lizzie and Josie Saltzman; and other young adults...
124K 4.5K 45
Hope mikaelson is the smartest girl in the entire school and she stays as far away from everyone as she could possibly do, except when there is class...
27.4K 800 32
Complicated love "At some point in life, someone will love you more than what you've expected. Be patient and learn to wait because sometimes, a pat...